The Farm Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Trembling, fighting back tears I whispered meekly, "Yes Daddy."

"Oh yeah," Daddy growled and with a flip of his wrist sent crashing onto the bed. I bounced off the dirty mattress and before I landed Daddy had me by the ankle in a harsh grip. Again twisting his wrist he flipped effortlessly onto my stomach. Confused and slightly winded I barely yelped when one of his coarse meaty hands grabbed the waist of my skirt and pulled me back onto my knees.

With my face pressed into the filthy mattress Daddy flipped up my skirt before unceremoniously ripping the backside out of my little strawberry panties. With a wail of despair I tried futilely to crawl away. Laughing meanly at my weak attempt Daddy hollered, "Settle down bitch before you tempt me to hurt you good!" The sheer blunt reality of my situation stopped me cold. I squealed like a little girl as his hard fingers griped my poor creamy butt cheeks pulling me back further and spreading. I heard the old bastard hork and spit before feeling the hot wetness dribble into my crack.

Daddy spat again before rubbing the spittle over and around my tight anus. Spitting again as I panted with fear Daddy informed me, "That's a lovely little pink rosebud you got there for Daddy darlin'." My squawk of shock was absorbed by the filthy mattress as Daddy's thumb pressed against my rosebud hole. I groaned then bit the mattress as his thumb entered me. With me impaled on his thumb Daddy dropped his overalls. His cock was already rigid with his rutting lust.

Spitting into his hand Daddy stroked his massive looking member while contemplating his thumb buried in my ass. Spitting onto it he began working his thumb wetly in and out of my ass humming, "Oooh yeah that's a mighty fine gurlie pussy you got for a sissy boi Missy!"

Daddy spat into his hand again as my world spun out of body. God this had to be happening to some else I prayed with despair. "Oh please let be happening to some one else," I sobbed into the filthy mattress as Daddy's thumb slipped from my gurlie boi pussy as he pressed forward with his erection. Precum dribbled from the tip freely as Daddy stroked his cock back and forth between my cheeks.

Soon I was crying out, "No please Daddy, please don't Daddy," as Daddy pressed the large knob of his rigid manhood against the rosebud of my virgin sissy boi pussy. Gripping my hips to hold my thrashing body still Daddy pushed relentlessly forward with his hips. "Oh god noooooo," I screamed as the old bastard forced himself upon me. Daddy's grunts of effort turned into a long drawn out sigh as his cock burst open my virgin ass.

"Yeah," Daddy hollered as his weight sank onto me forcing his manhood deep inside me taking my breath away as I moaned defeated into the mattress. Buried deeply in my gurlie pussy Daddy groaned, "Oh yeah baby that's good," and he began rocking his hips back and for fucking me.

I could feel the entire length of him as Daddy rode me. Soon he had me panting "Ah! Ah! Ah!", into the mattress as the tempo of his assault picked up. Daddy used his grip on my hips to slap my ass back loudly against his body. With a long growl of power Daddy held my ass firmly against his groin as I felt his cock pulse knowing he was filling my sissy boi pussy full of his spunk. Daddy's body jerked a few times but still he held me tightly impaled on his cock.

"Hmm, hmmm, hmmm," he hummed to himself as his cock slipped wetly from my ass and he settled himself on the edge of the bed. "Oh I could get used that," Daddy groaned absently pawing at the shredded panty still covering my ass. As Daddy's cum oozed from my poor sissy hole I forlornly raised myself to my hands and knees with the intention of crawling off the bed. I didn't even yelp with surprise when Daddy's hand closed about my ankle.

"Now where do you think you're goin' missy," he inquired snickering to himself, "Daddy's just gettin' started with you honey!"

Resignedly I murmured quietly, "I'm not going anywhere Daddy."

The old man eyed me suspiciously still holding onto my ankle possessively until I turned to give him a pleading look. With a snort of derision the old bastard got to his feet picking up a belt from the floor snarling at me, "Too fucking right your not going anywhere bitch!"

As I pleaded for him not to, promising to be good. Promising to do what he wanted, hell, promising anything. But Daddy wasn't listening as he used the belt to tie my hands behind my back. I whimpered, sobbed and pleaded for him to let me go until griping my hair he pulled my face harshly into his.

"No. Fucking. Way." Daddy then spat right in my face. I was utterly stunned as the dribble of his spittle tracked down my forehead.

Out of no where Daddy's big meaty palm slapped me sending me sprawling across the bed. With a grunt I bounced and fell off heavily onto the floor. Winded I flopped around until Daddy had me once more by the hair pulling me to my feet. Growling with rage Daddy held me close staring into my eyes with cruel viciousness.

He seemed to enjoy the sheer terror he was inflicting on me. With a deep breath he released my hair and turned away. I tottered unsteadily on the heels snivelling grateful as He opened the door hollering, "Hey boys get down here." Then in a flash he spun and slapped me again. With a howl of pain I was sent flying over the bed.

With my hands tied behind me I had no way to cushion my landing and crashed heavily onto the floor again. As I struggled for breath I could only squeal plaintively as Daddy hauled me up by the hair to my knees. I could see the other three men crowding in at the door and squealed with fright at their sex hungry eager looks.

My squeals were cut short when Daddy stuffed his half erect meat roughly into my mouth. Holding my hair with both hands the fat old prick slapped his gut into my forehead as he fucked my mouth with his growing manhood. I could the other three laughing and encouraging Daddy to use me.

As Daddy's cock hardened he forced it deeper into my throat growling with pleasure as I gagged on his cock. "Yeah Daddy fuck that bitches face!" I heard as Daddy forced his monster into my throat.

Just when I thought I would puke he pulled his erection from between my lips and using my hair threw me bodily over the edge of the bed. The other three men crowded around jostling for a view as unceremoniously Daddy spread my ass cheeks and directed his cock at my poor puckered sissy hole.

With my sissy pussy still oozing Daddy's cum his big cock slipped easily inside me. Dazed and still struggling for breath I could only moan deep in my throat as Daddy let his weight drive his throbbing erection deeply into my ass. Snarling viciously into my ear Daddy asked, "Who's my little sissy cunt now?"

Mewing terrified I cried, "I'm your sissy cunt, Daddiiiieeee!"

"Hear that boys? Daddy's got a sissy cunt to fuck all he wants!" He chortled harshly flexing his muscles making me grunt in response to his cock deep in my sissy cunt. "Don't I Missy?"

"Yessssss Daddieeeeee!!" I wailed breathlessly as he drove his meat in hard again his body slapping onto mine.

The other three men pawed and pushed at each other eager to be next.

"Who wants Daddy to fuck her hard?" He continued to force me to humiliate myself as he held himself so that just the tip of his large cock penetrated my pulsing sissy's cunt.

"I do Daddiiieeee," I squeaked, "I want Daddy to fuck my pussy hard!"

I was surprised I could still feel shame as the trio around the bed laughed and encouraged Daddy to fuck the bitch hard. Daddy didn't disappoint them. Soon the old bastard was slamming his body into mine driving his cock into my boi pussy until he grind his pubes against my soft ass cheeks. Daddy fucked me senseless before again pulling back until just the knob of his cock was in my humming pussy.

Catching his breath Daddy reached out to grasp my head by the hair. Pulling back until I was staring painfully up at the other three he inquired graciously, "Which of these fine gentlemen would my little sissy cunt like to be next?"

When I only whimpered staring dully at the three eager faces Daddy laughed crying out, "What's the matter gurlie can't decide?" And not waiting for an answer he continued, "Maybe you boys should show missy here what your offerin'?"

Daddy laughed loudly as the three scrambled to get their dicks out. "See anything you like Missy?" He snickered meanly as he slowly pushed the entire length of his cock deep inside me. I groaned staring at the three cocks bobbing before as Daddy holding my hair let out a whoop of joy and started pounding my boi pussy again.

By the time he had his orgasm my body was numb. I barely noticed when he finished and got off me.

Standing over me he addressed the other three expansively with, "Gee I hope I didn't ruin the bitch for the rest of you!" Laughing uproariously by the end.

Slapping me on the ass he asked, "Anyone want sloppy seconds?" Laughing loudly as the other three fought to be next.

Daddy's voice thundered above the melee, "Now boys best let our guest have some." As the other two protested loudly the fat squat new comer Ed pushed forward. His erect cock barely showed from beneath his fat hairy belly. "Best let our sissy here suck on that first Ed," Daddy drawled, "let her know what she's in for.'

Hauling on a fist full of hair Ed pulled my face into his smelly groin. It was surprising how big his cock was hidden beneath his fat gut. His sweaty fat encased my face as he stuffed his member into my mouth. To the side I could here Daddy placating his boys, "Bitch ain't goin' no where boys. Plenty of pussy here for all of us."

12