The Farm Ch. 02

Story Info
Vivienne meets Missy and the doctor, and learns the rules.
2.7k words
4.24
111.6k
58

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/05/2022
Created 03/30/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Andrew opened the door to let me out, a pretty, petite woman with straight, shoulder-length blonde hair was waiting with Liam. She looked me over and nodded, then looked up at Andrew.

"How was she?"

"Very good. She'll be a real profitable addition."

"Good," she smiled. "I'm gonna take her to Dr. Parker and get her checked out. See you later, hon'," she said seductively.

Liam grabbed my arm and he and Missy walked me down the hall and back to the servants' staircase. We walked up one flight and then into another hallway.

"You must be nervous," said Missy.

"Nervous doesn't begin to explain how I'm feeling right now."

"Well, all the girls who are here want to be here. They want to be used just like you do."

"When did they say that? Before or after they were forced to suck your husband's cock?"

Missy stopped me and smacked me across the face. "You know nothing. They came. They all came."

"Are you actually saying this is legitimate?"

"I'm saying that they all came of their own free will."

My eyes flew open wide. "Wait -- do you mean they all chose to be here?

"That's exactly what I'm saying."

"I didn't choose to. Can I go now?"

"No. You're ours now. Don't worry, we take care of our girls."

"What a relief," I said, rolling my eyes.

She slapped my face again and said, "Don't you get fresh with me. Come on, the doctor's waiting. He's looking forward to meeting you," she teased.

I glared at her and Liam pulled me away and into a very large office on our right. I looked around in disbelief -- it was actually a real doctor's office: sterile environment, instruments, modernized equipment, two cots, two examining tables, and of course stirrups.

I sighed. I wondered how large this place actually was. The doctor walked in from an adjoining room and held out his hand to me. He was older, tall and thin with gray hair, I guessed he was in his sixties.

"I'm Dr. Parker. You are Vivienne, correct?"

I reluctantly shook his hand and nodded.

"My my, they found a real nice one," he said to Missy.

"Mhm...if only she wasn't so fresh," she replied.

"Well, I'm sure she'll be a good addition to your business."

"I'm sure she will be." Missy turned to me and said very warmly, "Dr. Parker here's been our family doctor ever since Andrew and I were married. We trust him with our lives. You're in very good hands, you don't need to worry. I'm gonna sit right here on this cot and watch."

"Okay..." I answered cautiously, biting my tongue.

"Liam, you can wait outside."

Liam left and Missy sat down on the cot as Dr. Parker lead me to a scale. I was weighed and measured.

He called out to Missy, "5'6, 140 pounds. Curvy in all the right places. What are you, a D?"

"36 D."

"My, my...I'll bet you're nice and fertile. You sure look it," he commented, smiling lasciviously. "Well, I'm gonna need some blood from you and a urine sample."

"I really have to pee," I answered quickly.

"Sure. Bathroom's through that door right there. Let me get you a cup."

As he went to retrieve the cup I looked over at Missy, who smiled at me. She seemed young, but I didn't want to ask how old she was. So I asked how old her sons were.

"Liam's 25, Fred's 30, and Drew's 32. I started early -- Andrew and I married when I was 16. He was 19. I had Drew at 17."

"Wow. Why so early?"

"We just knew it was right."

Crazy. These people were crazy. I couldn't even imagine spending the rest of my life with someone at my age, let alone 16.

Dr. Parker returned with the cup and I went to the bathroom.

There was no window in there. I sighed and did my business, washed my hands and the outside of the cup, and came out. Dr. Parker was talking to Missy in a low voice, I couldn't make out what he was saying. Missy looked at me and smiled and Dr. Parker turned and walked to me, taking the cup from my hand.

"Now, sit on the table and I'll draw some blood."

Dr. Parker put exam gloves on and started taking my blood. I asked, "Where do you send these for testing? Isn't it a little suspect that so many women get so many STD tests all the time?"

"Not just the women. The clients are screened regularly too. I have a lab in town."

"Don't the people who work there question what you're doing?"

He laughed, "Not at all. The people that work there are either clients or whores."

My mouth dropped open. "You mean some women here get to have a life outside of this?"

Missy said, "The ones who do this on the side, yes."

"Why can't I just do this on the side?" My god, what was I saying?

"You were made to be fucked and bred, I'm sure Dr. Parker won't disagree with that."

Dr. Parker replied, "No I won't. You are 100 per cent correct, Missy."

Dr. Parker took a third vial of blood and then had me lay down and put my feet in the stirrups. Here's where I got nervous. I knew my body would give me away. This was a fetish of mine.

"Okay, let's see here....First I'm gonna examine your breasts."

I took a deep breath as he started feeling the tissue in my breasts, and my heart started beating faster. I could feel my nipples hardening even though he wasn't touching them.

"Mhm..." he said as he felt around. "No lumps, that's good. Now..."

Dr. Parker smacked my tits hard, first one, then the other. I yelped and he did it again, harder. Then without a word he walked to the end of the table and sat down on his stool. He picked up a speculum from his tray, lubricated it, then spun around. I watched his eyes fix themselves on my pussy as he slid the speculum inside me.

"My, I believe she's lubricated already," he commented.

"How do you know it's not just the lube?" asked Missy.

"Some of her quim just dripped onto my finger. Where'd you say they found her?"

"In the woods."

"Like a wild animal," he said, chuckling.

He stuck a swab in me and put it on a dish. I looked up at the ceiling, feeling my cheeks growing hot, and felt him slide the speculum out of me. He replaced it with two of his fingers and pressed his thumb to my clitoris and started rubbing it slowly as he finger fucked me. I moaned and looked over at Missy. She was sitting there watching, smiling. She locked eyes with me and spread her legs. I could see her bare cunt underneath her skirt. She slid her fingers down there and started massaging it and groaning. I gasped and looked over at the doctor, who was watching my face. He said, "That's a good girl. Get that cunt nice 'n juicy for me."

I wasn't sure if he was talking to me or Missy. I looked at her again and saw that she had hiked up her skirt and put herself prominently on display. She was panting and rubbing herself as she watched the doctor finger me. I started groaning in spite of myself and looked back at the doctor.

He started rubbing my clit faster and harder and said, "Man I can't wait to stick my dick inside this juicy li'l cunt. You're really likin' this, aren't ya?"

"No...!" I groand.

"Does it feel real good when I rub your clitoris? Don't lie to me," he warned, "Girls who lie get punished.

I muttered breathlessly, "Yes, I like it."

"You're a li'l slut, ain't ya? You pretend like you don't like it, like you don't wanna be here, but I think secretly you love bein' treated like this. You love bein' at someone's mercy. You'll be a good slave."

I thought about John and felt an orgasm well up inside me. I screamed and started cumming hard on his gloved fingers, John's face in my mind.

"That's right girl....My, you are gushin' hard! Men are gonna love you."

I only answered in a series of moans and whimpers, writhing on the table as my orgasm rushed through me. I hadn't noticed her get up or walk over, but suddenly Missy was climbing on top of me. She planted her cunt on my lips and commanded, "Eat it, slut."

I sobbed as the doctor was still working my pussy with his fingers, and slid my tongue against her plump little clit. I started devouring her urgently. I wasn't sure if I just wanted to get it over with or if I was actually enjoying the scenario.

As I sucked and lapped at her dripping wet cunt I came fast and hard. I shrieked, my mouth full of her pussy, my body convulsing on the cold table. The doctor pulled his fingers out before I was even done and walked to us. He stood over my face, unzipped his pants and pulled his cock out and started stroking it while he watched me eat Missy out.

It didn't take either of them very long. I felt Missy's pussy start throbbing and she reached over and dug her fingernails into the doctor's shoulder. The doctor groaned and started pumping his cock faster, and as Missy's pussy pulsated and her cum oozed out of her and all over my mouth, the doctor sprayed my face and hair with his hot semen. I was instantly covered in cum.

Missy slid down and laid on top of me and started licking up the doctor's semen. Her warm, wet tongue swept over my face and collected every bit of it. She kissed me and pinched my nipple hard, making me yelp into her mouth, which fed me his salty cum. She slapped my face softly and ordered, "Swallow it, slut."

I swallowed it down and she grabbed my jaw and made me show her that I had swallowed all of it. When she was satisfied that I had, she climbed off of me.

"Well, doctor, what do you think?" she asked as she fixed her skirt.

"Excellent, excellent. I'll have the tests expedited. Hell, I'll even do them myself. We should know in a couple days."

Missy turned to me and said, "Get up. I'm gonna show you to your quarters."

"Can I just wash my-"

"No," she interrupted me. "You'll bathe later, with the rest of the girls."

Missy lead me out of the room. Liam was there waiting for us, and I couldn't help but notice the bulge in his pants. I briefly remembered sucking his cock in the woods, and tried to shake it.

"Sounded like you had fun, mama. Do you approve?"

Missy smiled up at him and said, "I'm very pleased with you boys. You found us a good little whore. Now come and let's show her to her quarters."

Liam adjusted himself and motioned for us to go ahead of him. As we walked down the hall Missy gave me the rules.

We worked in two shifts. My shift was first. I was to get up at nine every morning and be at breakfast by 9:30. We weren't allowed to wear clothes except for sleeping in, if we wanted, and for times like breakfast, lunch and dinner. Then we could wear the lingerie provided by them. I couldn't believe they'd feed us that much but, as Missy said, we needed our energy for the clients.

After breakfast at around 10:15 we were to go directly to the gym. Only there were we allowed to wear sports bras, shorts, and what-not. After an hour of physical activity we were to shower and be in our assigned stables by 12:30.

We would be monitored everywhere. Not only were there guards everywhere, there were also cameras -- even in the stables. We would be videotaped getting fucked to ensure the client was doing what he had paid for, and nothing less or more.

Before opening the door to my room, Missy asked if I had any questions so far. I shook my head and she added, "Myself, my husband, and my boys can have you any time we want as long as you are not with a client or scheduled to be with a client. This means any time of the day or night. If you are sleeping and one of us wakes you, you do what you are told. If you act out in any way, treat the clients poorly, or fail to adhere to your schedule, you will be punished as we see fit. You are ours. We own you until you are sold."

"Until I'm sold?"

"If a client wishes to buy you he must meet our price. We'll be chargin' a pretty penny for you, though."

"What if I don't wanna go with a client?"

"Too bad. You don't have a choice."

"So I could wind up being sold to someone who'd murder me."

Missy threw her head back and laughed. "You know nothing about our community, do you? Chances are you'd be sold to someone we know -- and we know practically everyone."

"So even if someone gets me pregnant, you won't necessarily sell me to that person?"

Missy sighed, "No. We went over this."

"Oh right. You'd sell my baby on the black market."

"That's enough, slut. Get in your room."

She opened the door to a large room which looked almost as sterile as the doctor's office. There was just one bed, a closet, and a window that faced the stables across the way. I slowly walked to the window and looked out.

There were no doors on the stables and I could see that the first two rows of stables were full of women getting fucked, or on their knees sucking cock, or receiving the many delicious forms of torture I couldn't get enough of: paddles, flogs, restraints....I sighed without thinking and bit my lip.

I heard the door close behind me and turned around. Liam was standing there, his cock out and standing tall.

"Come over here, Vivienne," he commanded quietly.

I hesitated and turned back to the window, almost mesmerized by the sights of the place. It was unbelievable that here, in the middle of nowhere, sexual slavery was a booming business.

Liam's hands were suddenly entangled in my hair and he yanked me away from the window.

"I'm not gonna be so nice to you if you don't do as I tell you," he said through his teeth, his eyes burning into mine. "Get on your knees and open up that pretty mouth, slut."

I slowly got to my knees and looked up at him as I opened my mouth. He grabbed a fistful of my hair again and rammed his cock down my throat, gagging me. I started sucking hard, wanting to get it over with as fast as possible. I started imagining John's face again, the feel of his hand, the weight of his eyes on me...

"Yeah," he growled, "I heard you in there with my mom. I bet you were eatin' her pussy. You like my mom's pussy? It's real tasty, ain't it?"

"Mhm!" I barely replied, tears streaming down my cheeks as I processed what he was saying.

"I can't wait to fuck you. We're all gonna fuck you. And we're all gonna leave our cum inside you. You want that?"

"Mm-mm!" I shook my head feebly.

"You're gonna get it anyway, you little fucking slut. And maybe, if you're lucky, I'll eat your pussy like I eat my mom's pussy. Oh...oh fuck! Ungh!"

His cock throbbed hard between my lips and his cum filled my mouth and throat as he pulled my hair harder rammed himself fully inside me. When he was done, he pulled out of my mouth he slapped my face and made me remain on my knees.

"Lucky for you you get a single room...but that might change. Find something to wear in that closet. When you hear the bell, that means it's time for dinner. But just remember: I can have you any time I want. And I will."