The Farm Ch. 03

Story Info
Vivienne makes a discovery, and then gets punished by Liam.
4k words
4.42
107.1k
50

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/05/2022
Created 03/30/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I went to my bed, laid down, and stared up at the white ceiling. My face was sticky with dried cum and cum was all I could taste in my mouth. I wasn't even hungry. I shut my eyes and hoped I'd fall into a deep sleep from which no one would be able to wake me. But I was fidgety. I absentmindedly played with the ring on my finger, and realized they hadn't taken it from me. I wondered why. Maybe they knew what it meant, like John had known what it meant... John. Was he the reason they found me? It didn't make sense in my mind. He could have just followed me into the woods and taken me himself. And I would probably have gone more willingly.

Still, I couldn't shake the feeling that he had something to do with this. And I couldn't tell if I hoped or feared that he was the reason I was here.

The loud buzz of the bell disrupted my thoughts. I rose from my brief respite and went to leave, then realized I had absolutely no idea where I was going. I slowly opened my door and heard the sound of other doors opening as well. I then remembered that I was still naked. I gasped and shut the door quickly, though I knew it didn't matter - they were all probably used to seeing each other naked. But I needed something to hide my shame.

I quickly went to the closet and opened it, gasping as I laid eyes on the choices they'd provided. There was even a robe, albeit sheer and completely see-through. I put it on anyway, needing to at least pretend that no one could see my tits, or my pussy, or my ass. Just as I was tying it, someone knocked. Before I could respond, the door swung open and a girl about my height with short black hair, brown eyes, and perky little tits beneath her black babydoll négligé walked in. She looked me over slowly and smiled, licking her lips.

"So you're the new girl. I'm Mindy," she said, holding out her hand.

I reluctantly shook it and replied, "I'm Vivienne. How'd you-"

"We heard Missy giving you the rules in the hall," she answered before I even had a chance to ask. "Nice to meet you."

"You too... "

"I'm on night shift, you won't see me much... maybe."

"Oh?"

I had no idea what to say: So what made you decide to be a whore for these people? How many dicks are inside you per day, on average?

As though she read my mind she said, "You can ask me whatever you want. I love fresh meat. Speaking of, we should go down to dinner. They don't like it when we're late."

"We eat with them?" I asked incredulously. Fresh meat? I thought, embarrassed.

She laughed, "No, not at all! But our timeliness is reported by the guards. Come on, follow me."

I followed her down the hall and she said, "I hope you don't mind me busting in on you like that. You'll learn there's really no privacy here though."

"I'm beginning to see that, yes."

We went down a set of stairs at the opposite end of the hall from where Missy and Liam had brought me up. Two guards were posted there, and they smiled at us lasciviously as we passed them. We descended two flights in silence and exited the stairwell, went through another long hall, and finally reached the dining hall where about a dozen half-naked girls, some quite pregnant, sat on benches around a long, wooden table.

Mindy lead me to the head of the table and presented me to them. "Ladies, this is Vivienne. Vivienne, these are your new sisters."

Sisters? I briefly recalled Liam's comment about his mother's pussy and wondered if everyone was related. I'd just about had it with this place.

Mindy sat me down at the end if the table and took a seat across from me. I was immediately barraged with questions. But before I could even answer one of them, there were plates being set down before us. They were not feeding us some slop as I'd expected. Instead, there was grilled chicken, mashed potatoes, and steamed green beans, all perfectly portioned and all smelled very good. I looked up at the three female servants, who by the looks of their white, stained vestiges must have also been the cooks. I saw a messy bush of short, red curls and immediately remembered the woman from the café. The woman turned around and confirmed it: it was her.

She must have told them. She was the reason I was here. My eyes started burning with rage. The woman looked me over, sneered at me and laughed, "They didn't waste no time with you, did they?"

I didn't know what to say, afraid that if I opened my mouth I would jump up from the table and wring her fat, saggy neck.

"Yeah, I used to be just like you until Andrew's father got a hold of me. You had all that flirtatious talk about slavery with that handsome stranger, but you don't even know the half of it."

"Fuck you. You were never like me," I breathed.

Mindy reached her hand out and gripped my wrist. "Vivienne, don't. You could get punished if you talk back to the servants. They're above us."

"She had me abducted! I'm not here because I chose it, I'm here because those incestuous rednecks abducted me! And she told them about me!"

The woman smiled and replied, "That I did, 'n I got a nice bonus for it, too."

She turned and started following the other servants out the door, and I swiftly picked up my plate and winged it at her. It hit her back and she yelped as it went crashing to the ground. Instantly the guards were upon me, pulling me away from the table. One picked me up and threw me over his shoulder and carried me through the house, down a flight of stairs, and into what can only be described as a dungeon, lit by candles in sconces along the walls and a dim, yellowish overhead light.

The guard set me down wordlessly in front of a cage and opened its door. He just stood there, not even looking at me, waiting for me to crawl into it. It was about four feet long and three feet high, with bars widespread enough for me to at least slip my arms through.

I got on my hands and knees and started crawling in, not wanting to incur anymore punishment as I was unsure of just what the full consequences of my bad behavior would be. The guard grabbed hold of my sheer robe when I was about half-way in and yanked it off me, tearing the fabric from my body and leaving me naked with just a pair of useless sleeves. I shrieked, but he had no compassion. He made me remove the sleeves, too, and I was once again completely naked.

He shut the cage door and attached a rather large padlock to it, then left the room, shutting the door behind him with a bang that echoed in my ears and left me with an abrupt, deafening silence.

I curled up, rested my head on my arms, and wondered if it was good or bad that it wasn't John who lead them to find me. I was relieved and yet disappointed that it wasn't because of him that I was here. If he had been the reason, he might have come for me. Now that hope dwindled.

I'd been here for less than 24 hours yet it felt like days. In less than 24 hours I'd sucked cock five times, eaten pussy once, and had one man jack off on me. I'd been made to cum five times. At least I had that. I was strangely grateful for it. I fell asleep wondering if I'd start measuring the time in sucking and fucking instead of hours and days.

I was being shaken. Someone was shouting at me. I slowly came out of unconsciousness to feel my body being jostled back and forth against the cold metal bars of the cage that surrounded me. I opened my eyes and looked up at Liam, who was standing over my tiny prison and glaring down.

"Finally, she awakens! You know how hard it is to get ya up?"

"Uh-huh... " I muttered, attempting to stretch in what little space I had.

"You were a bad girl last night- Hey! Look at me! Get on your hands and knees!"

My eyes shot up to him from the metal floor. To be honest, I couldn't believe I'd been able to sleep on that, but given how I'd been used the day before, it made some sense. I propped myself up on my hands and knees and asked, "What time is it?"

Liam shook the cage once and said, "You are to address me as Sir, bitch."

I was angry at the rude awakening and responded, "You'd like me to address you as Sir Bitch?"

Liam crouched down, reached through the bars, and grabbed my chin, forcing me to look at him. "You insult me and I promise your punishment will be far worse than I intend to make it."

"How bad do you intend to make it? Sir."

"You ain't gonna enjoy any of it."

"I didn't expect to, Sir. It's punishment."

He slapped my face and said, "Don't get smart with me. It'll only make things worse."

"Is there anything I can do to make things better, Sir?" I asked coyly, switching gears.

"Nope! Not right now!"

"Why are you punishing me, Sir? Shouldn't it be Missy, or-"

"We're each in charge of different slaves. Lucky for me, you're mine."

"Well that's lucky for me too, Sir, since you're the sexiest, best-looking one of your family - at least, of the men."

"Don't try to flirt your way outta this. I'm not gonna be forgiving until I'm sure you've learned your lesson."

I smiled at him, "Then I'll be sure to learn it as quickly as possible, Sir."

He wasn't having any of it. "I'll say when you've learned it, slut. Now... "

Liam stood up and unzipped his pants, unleashing his hard cock. He stuck it through the bars and commanded, "Suck it."

I crawled forward and leaned in to wrap my lips around his member, but he quickly withdrew it before I could even graze it.

"I said suck it!" he shouted.

I wasn't sure what was happening. "I just- I tried, Sir! You pulled away!"

He said nothing and slid his cock through the bars again, touching my lips with it. The moment I opened them, he pulled away.

"Sir, please!" I plead with him.

"I told you to suck it and you're not doing it."

"You keep pulling away!"

"You are such a contrary little slut. I'm gonna have fun punishing you."

"I'm trying-" I began to insist, but he interrupted me by sliding his cock between the bars again, the tip of its head intruding on my open lips. Again I tried to do what he asked, and slid my tongue against his smooth, salty flesh. But again he ripped it away from me.

"You dumb bitch! Don't you know how to suck cock?"

I felt my frustration begin to knot up in my stomach. My skin was growing hot and my body started to quiver. "Sir, please, you aren't letting me!"

"Like hell I ain't! Tell me I haven't slid my dick through these bars for you to suck it like I know you can!"

"You have but-"

"But what? Did you forget how to suck dick?"

"No, Sir! You keep pulling away!"

"No, slut, you keep failing to do as you're told," he said through his teeth. Then he yelled, "I said suck my cock, bitch!"

He stuck his dick through the bars again and I didn't move an inch. I just looked up at him as he looked down at me.

"Look at those big, hungry eyes," he said tenderly. "I think you wanna suck this cock," he said, waving it in front of me.

"I do, Sir, but-"

"So suck it!"

I leaned forward and wrapped my lips around it, finally getting the full head in my mouth. But just as I thought I had it, he swiftly pulled it from my mouth again, and shook the cage hard.

The knot of frustration in my stomach started entangling every fiber of my being. I was aching, seething, wretchedly desperate. I groaned,

"Please... please, Sir!"

"Please what?"

"Please let me suck your cock, Sir!" I begged.

"What was that?"

"Please let me suck your cock, Sir!" I said louder.

"I don't think you wanna suck this cock. I think you're a lazy little slut. You ain't working hard enough for it."

"No! I keep trying! Please!"

I seriously didn't know what he wanted me to do. He shook the cage again, harder, throwing me off balance so that I banged against the side. I started doing what I didn't want to do. I cried.

I felt his eyes on me as I wept into my hands. I was unsure of why I was crying. This was just a dumb game. I knew he couldn't cause me any legitimate injury in any way. But I was so frustrated, so confused, that I started doubting whether or not I'd genuinely been trying.

Hadn't I? Each time he penetrated the walls of my prison with his cock, I'd attempted to fellate him. And each time he pulled away. I had no idea what I was doing wrong.

I looked up at him and wept, "What am I doing wrong, Sir?"

He smiled down at me and said, "Ah, now the little slave gets it. What are you doing wrong? You're not ready for me the moment I stick my cock between these bars. You make me wait."

"I don't understand, Sir, I'm ready!"

"Are you? Are you ready to take my cock in your mouth right now?"

And then it clicked. I couldn't believe I'd been so blind, I was angry at myself. I crawled forward until my face was almost touching the bars, and opened my mouth, stuck my tongue out, and waited for him to fill my mouth with himself. But he didn't. He only smiled down at me and said, "Good girl. But you don't get it yet."

"Noo!" I whined. "Please? Please, Sir! Please let me suck your cock!"

"Nope!" he replied, smiling. He reached into the breast pocket of his flannel shirt and withdrew a key that he used to unlock the cage. I remained there, my mouth still open, silently begging him to let me suck his dick, almost frantic for it now.

"Crawl outta there and follow me."

I immediately did as I was told, following him to a wooden table on the opposite side of the room.

"First thing's first: go to the bathroom. Crawl. It's right through that door," he said, pointing to a door in the far corner.

As I crawled along the cement floor, my knees aching as they scraped against it, I wondered what was coming over me, why I wanted his cock so much. Was it because he held it just out of reach? A challenge?

I knelt up and turned the knob. As I opened the door I looked back at him. Our eyes met and then I quickly looked away and crawled inside, closing the door behind me.

I relieved myself, washed my hands, and stole a moment to stretch my legs. But it was a moment too long. The door swung open just as I was reaching down to my toes, my asshole and pussy exposed to Liam's eyes.

"Well, well, you are lucky I caught you at such a time because if I wasn't greeted with this lovely view of your cunt I woulda smacked the shit outta you."

I quickly bolted upright, spun around, and dropped to my hands and knees. I looked up at him and said, "I'm sorry, Sir. My legs- they hurt from being in that cage all night."

"When I'm done with you, every part of you is gonna hurt. Especially that nice, pink cunt a yours."

He grabbed a crop from the shelf and before I could respond he struck my ass with it hard. I screamed, and he did it again. And again. And again until I felt nauseated, at which point I whimpered, "Please, Sir. I feel like I'm gonna vomit."

"One more time won't kill ya."

He smacked me with it again and I lurched forward and filled the room with my screams. I felt him swiftly grab me by the waist and lift me up. He placed me gently on the table, but I still sobbed from the pain. He put his forehead to mine, looked me in the eyes and said, "I have to make you see the error of your ways."

"But I do see! I'll never do it again, Sir, I promise!"

"No. You need to be grateful for how you're treated here."

"How can I be-"

He interrupted me with a smack to the face.

"Lay down, spread your arms 'n legs."

I laid down and complied as he placed the cane between my legs and went around the table, tying me tightly. My whole body was exposed to him. I loved it and I hated that I loved it. I wanted his cock and yet I didn't want his cock. I was a mess.

Liam stood over me at my feet, his breathing heavy. He ran his fingers through his long, blond hair and put his hands on his hips. My lust saturated me. I groaned and whimpered, "Don't punish me, Sir. Please fuck me. I want you inside me."

Liam froze and raised his eyebrows, then grabbed the cane.

"No, please! Sir, you can have me, you can have all my holes, just please don't use that!"

"What- you don't like this?" he asked. And he quickly rapped it against my feet, making me twitch and writhe against my restraints. He worked his way up my body with it, a light tap here to make me moan, a hard one there to make me yelp. He slid it across my pelvis, making my back arch and my legs quiver, then smacked my breasts with it hard and made me scream. He slid it back down again, down my sternum, to my belly button, until I realized in horror where he was going.

"Please, Sir! Please don't hit me there!" I cried.

"Sh... " he said, and landed a blow right against my engorged clit. I screamed and he did it again. And then again. And again. I begged him to stop, the pain was too great, and he settled down, sliding the cane against my pussy. He lifted the end to his face and looked it over. It was glazed with my juices. I assumed he would make me clean it off, but instead he shocked me and did it himself, running his tongue over the shining wood as he looked at me.

"My, my, you taste delicious."

He climbed onto the table and leaned over me then, his face inches from mine, his cock pressing through his jeans against my cunt. "Don't you dare tell anyone I just did that."

I shook my head, "I won't, Sir. I promise."

"Good. Now... " He reached his long fingers down between my widespread legs and dragged them up, dipping into my dripping hole, and up, up, up the space above until he reached my clit. He bit my bottom lip and started working his fingers faster, strumming me like a bass guitar as I gasped and moaned and pulled at the ropes that prevented me from clinging to him. He brought me to the edge and forced me to stay there, stopping cold.

"Noo! Please, Sir!" I sobbed.

He said nothing and stood up. The orgasm he'd denied me lapped at me teasingly. Even the air against my aching pussy mocked my need. I was crazy with desire, almost berserk. I yanked at the ropes and sobbed and begged. He watched me, smiling.

"You think I'm gonna let you cum after what you did? No, you have to pay for your actions, girl. We treat our slaves pretty well here and there you went, actin' like a spoiled brat."

He unzipped his pants and I instantly opened my mouth, waiting to feel him between my lips.

"Ah, very good! You've learned!"

He picked up the cane and walked over to me, holding his big, hard member in his hand. He struck my belly with the cane and as I shrieked, he thrust his cock down my throat, gagging me.

"Look at me when I give you my cock, slut," he ordered, smacking my belly with the cane again.

I looked up at him as he fucked my mouth while I struggled against my gag reflex. Tears dripped out of my eyes and met with the saliva dripping out the corners of my mouth. He grabbed a handful of my hair as I sucked him. He lightly drummed the cane against my nipples and I moaned against him. And then he slid the cane back down to my cunt, and started teasing my clit with it.

"You cum, you spend another day and night in here. Got it?"

"Mhm!" I moaned.

"You sorry for what you did?"

"Mhm!"

"Yeah, I bet you are."

He thrust faster and my climax loomed over me, threatening me, like a riptide I could barely swim out of. I prayed the shore was closer than it appeared.

"You need to cum, dontcha? You poor li'l slut, you wanna gush all over that table, dontcha? Well I gotta secret for ya: I want you to. But I ain't gonna let ya because you were such a bad little bitch. Now I have to deprive you. And I have to deprive myself. Do you see now? Do you see the error of your ways?"

"Mhm!" I practically wept.

"I think you do too... Ungh! I'm gonna cum! You want me to feed you my cum, baby?"

"Mhm! Mhm!"

"Oh god!" he grunted. "Too bad yer bein' punished!"

He wrested his cock from the grip of my lips and left my mouth empty, salivating, yearning for more.

"Please!" I begged, "Please, Sir! Just a drop!"

He shook his head, "Nope. But... " He walked to the end of the table where my feet were and climbed up. He knelt down between my legs and started stroking himself, eyeing my cunt, licking his lips. "I'm gonna cum all over that drippin' wet pussy."

12