The Farm Ch. 06

Story Info
Vivienne gets punished, and learns more about Liam.
8.2k words
4.41
95.7k
58

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/05/2022
Created 03/30/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At around 3 a.m., I felt someone's arms slip under me and pick me up out of bed. Still half-dreaming, I thought nothing of it until I heard Liam's voice say, "Wake up,sweetie. You're being punished."

I gasped and my eyes opened and absorbed the darkness of my room. Liam held me to him firmly enough, but without thinking I wrapped my arms around his neck as he carried me out and down the hall.

I knew where he was taking me. I begged him, pled with him not to punish me, told him how sorry I was for treating him that way, said I didn't know what came over me, that I would never do it again. I begged the whole way to the dungeon.

"You're damn right you won't do it again," he said as kicked open the dungeon door. "I'll make sure of that."

In the cage where I'd slept what seemed like an age ago was Mindy. She was naked, and her skin glistened with cum from her shift. She looked up at me apologetically as Liam carried me to the table where he'd tortured me before, and set me upon it.

"Get on your hands and knees."

I did so, and heard him taking off his belt.

I gasped, "No! Sir! Please don't use the belt on me!"

But down it came, across my ass, stinging my flesh. I screamed and looked up to the ceiling. He smacked it against the backs of my thighs, and the pain seared through my legs and throbbed through my cunt. Then he smacked it against my ass again. I was quivering, my blood was hot, I was nauseated and feared that I would vomit all over the table. But he altered his force, and came down on me a bit lighter several times, before working up to heavier blows that made me scream and beg and tear up. I felt as though I were splitting apart, being tenderized by his rage. I lurched each time the belt made contact with me. His deep disappointment and anger were marking me, filling me with fear and regret and a sudden longing to weep in his arms. I didn't know what was happening to me. It was as though a vague apparition had appeared on the distant horizon and was rapidly approaching. I cowered in fear of it, clinging to the semblance of anything I could remember to ward it off. John. There was John. There was-

And then he stopped. I felt his hand slide up my pussy and he laughed.

"You crazy bitch! You are wet. Too bad I ain't gonna let you cum tonight."

I sobbed, "I'm so sorry, Sir! Please, please forgive me!"

"Nope. This is just the beginning of your punishment."

My mind scrambled for any tactic I could use. I was afraid of what else he had planned for me, feared that Mindy would be part of my torture. I imagined he'd fuck her instead of me, and punish me with jealousy and longing. Because the truth was, at that moment, I needed to be fucked. I needed the balance to the pain I'd received. But I really just wanted to nullify all feeling entirely, physical or emotional. None of it was doing me any good.

Liam took Mindy out of the cage and carried her to the table. He set her facing me, and she silently mirrored my position. I wondered if he'd done this to her before.

"Kiss," Liam ordered.

I started to protest but Mindy shut me up with her mouth as she planted it firmly on mine and kissed me deeply. For a few moments I forgot the pain that reverberated through my body and lost myself in her soft lips and her wet tongue. I wanted to swallow her, bury myself in her. I felt feral. I was a kaleidoscope of throbbing pain, surging fear, burning regret, seething anger, and shameless lust being twisted and turned and watched.

"Kneel. Play with each other's titties."

We knelt up and drew close to each other. I groaned as my muscles tensed beneath my raw skin. We continued kissing and I reached out and pinched Mindy's nipples, slid my hands over her soft flesh. She felt so good in my hands, like silk. She did the same to me and we moaned into each other's mouths and writhed against each other as we played. I got lost in it, spun in the pleasure – until Liam hit my calves with his belt, shattering my pleasure into shards of stinging pain.

"Now, Mindy, I have to teach Vivienne a lesson. Unfortunately, she's gonna be learnin' it on you. Get on your hands and knees. Vivienne, get off the table."

Liam held out his arms to help me off the table. The gesture surprised me and I hesitated, because I wasn't sure if he'd yank me off the table and let my body smack down on the hard floor. But he said, "I'm not gonna bite. Don't make me change my mind."

I put my arms around his neck and held onto him as he set me down on my feet gently, though I still winced and moaned from the movement. As my body pressed against his, I could feel his hardness. And all I could think of was how I wanted it.

But I wouldn't get it. Not tonight.

Liam held out his belt and said, "You like bein' a sadistic bitch? Here. Use this on your friend."

I froze. This was not what I'd expected. This wasn't even on my list of expectations. I couldn't hurt Mindy – cute, pixieish Mindy, who I believed was my only oasis in this place. No, I couldn't do it. I bit my lip and shook my head. "Please don't make me . . ." I begged.

"But I thought you liked causing suffering. Look at how you treated me – after I'd put myself on the line for you! You thrilled at my punishment! You joined in it! You rubbed it in like a little, ungrateful cocktease!"

"I'm sorry!" I pled anxiously. "Please, please- I can't! I'm sorry for making you suffer! Please don't make me hurt her!"

He shook his head. "You've got two choices: you either do this here, now, or I give you to Drew and he becomes your Master."

"No!" I cried, my mouth agape. Not Drew. Not after hearing what he'd done to Pam. And then I wondered if Liam would ever do that to me. But it didn't matter. Whatever Drew and Fred did to their girls, I did not want done to me. I didn't even want to know if I was just as susceptible as they were to that sort of mind control. I shuddered at the thought.

Liam shoved the belt at me and I automatically grabbed it before it fell to the floor.

I looked at Mindy. Her head was down, I couldn't see her eyes. I didn't want to hurt her – she'd done nothing wrong. But Liam, Liam had abducted me. Liam had tortured me.

And then he'd slithered under my wet skin in the shower and given me something I liked, something I didn't know I wanted, something I probably wouldn't have gotten from anyone else there. Something he shouldn't have. I thought about it, about how I enjoyed it. And how he broke the rules, most likely knowing he'd be punished. And now, Mindy was about to be punished by me for my actions. It was unfair to her. I couldn't be unfair to her. . . . But I'd been unfair to Liam.

And that's how he was punishing me. He was making me taste just how unfair it was.

My being here against my will wasn't fair either. But I couldn't use that logic with him – or even myself at this point – because here I was, and things were what they were. That was now a different battle in a different war. I was learning my place here, now, with Liam.

I squeezed the tough leather in my hand and begged one last time, quietly, "Please, Sir . . . do anything to me . . . anything else. Don't make me make this choice."

Liam just replied coldly, "Do it."

Mindy's head was still down. I said, "I'm so sorry, Mindy."

She didn't reply. I hated that I couldn't see the look in her eyes. I was hoping I'd see excitement instead of fear. But I had a feeling that wasn't the case.

I flicked my arm so that the leather hit her lightly. She barely uttered a sound. I tried a little more force, and she moaned.

Liam yelled at me, shattering the awkward silence between the strikes I took. "Do it harder! You ain't even tryin'! She likes this, look at her! Make her scream, Vivienne!"

"I can't!" I whined, quivering.

"Don't tell me you can't! Your arm ain't broken! Do it!" He yelled it in my face like a drill sergeant. I shrank back and he grabbed my jaw with his hand. "Do it."

He released me and I stepped back and drew in a breath. I wondered how he'd react if I stopped and chose Drew over him. Liam seemed so demanding, so eager for me to get on with it. But I'd never done anything like this before. I didn't trust myself. I guess I'd learn now.

I reared my arm back and swung the belt against her ass, and she cried out and twitched from the pain. I looked at Liam, who wordlessly encouraged me to go on. I did it again, a little harder, and she screamed. I could see the red marks forming. I felt wretched for doing this to Mindy. I did it again, as hard as the last time, and she shrieked. I couldn't take it, I started crying. How were people able to do this? How was it that I was okay with being treated this way but couldn't project that onto someone else? I was at once grateful and appalled that I was able to find men who liked doing this to me. But I couldn't do it to someone else. I wasn't sadisticenough.

"Please, let that be it, please?" I whimpered.

"Go on. Keep going until I'm satisfied."

Tears ran down my cheeks and I continued assaulting her little ass with the vile thing. I could almost feel her pain as I struck her, her cries and whimpers and screams surrounded me like a shroud. I was lost in a mess of tears and violence, praying Liam would grab my hand and stop me. But he didn't. He stood there watching me cry and swing at her, watching her lurch and writhe with pain, watching as I seared her ass over and over. I apologized for smack, every scream, until I couldn't tell if I was apologizing to her or to him. Each crack of the belt brought me a new question, a new realization. What was he trying to show me? Wasthiswas just as bad as what I'd done to him? Just as painful? Had I made him feel just as wretched as I did now? I felt terrible for it! And how selfish was I being, choosing this over going with Drew? But Mindy had to understand – I couldn't switch from Liam to Drew. I couldn't become one of those girls without a mind of her own. I'd rather die. And I think Liam knew that. I was grateful to him for knowing that. And I had been so ungrateful . . . I was getting angry at myself. The apparition was close to me, I could feel it encircling me, tugging at me. I was developingfeelings.

If I hadn't had a mind of my own, would this punishment have been less effective, or more?

Mindy started crying – in my anger at my sudden realization, I had dealt a blow across her thighs that even made Liam jump. I snapped out of my thoughts, and gasped at her welts and dropped the belt.

Liam bent down and picked it up, and in one brief, stinging stroke cracked it against my breasts. I screamed and doubled over the table, trying to mitigate the pain.

I turned my head and watched as Liam stroked Mindy's hair away from her wet face. I grew jealous, angry that he could be likethatwith her, and realized I probably wasn't special. I was simply a new toy. I wondered if he'd broken the rules with her, too.

A knot in my stomach was growing, though not from the throbbing pain I felt. I wanted to run away, not because I'd been abducted, but because I was starting to want Liam more, and it terrified me.

Was that part of the punishment? To make me jealous? But how could he know that would work?

He helped Mindy to her knees and then lifted me onto the table. I felt weak, spent, but I knew it wasn't over. I just prayed there'd be no more belt, no more of the searing, biting pain that echoed through me. But he made me lay down on my back, and I couldn't be gentle enough with myself when I did so. I whimpered and clenched my fists as my raw, tender skin touched the surface. He made Mindy straddle my face, and I saw that her pussy was shining and slick. It made me feel a bit relieved.

I looked up at her and said, "I'm so sorry, I didn't want-"

Mindy pressed her finger to her mouth and said, "Shh . . ."

I didn't know what that meant, if that meant she forgave me or if she was sick of hearing my apologies. Her juice dripped onto my lips and I licked it away as we looked at each other. Liam started restraining my arms. He left my legs free. I heard something click, and then a buzzing noise, and then felt a vibrator being pressed against my pussy. I moaned and arched my back as shocks of pleasure shot through me. I felt a bit relieved, but it didn't last.

"You are not allowed to cum, Vivienne. You just hold that vibrator between your thighs and watch my dick slide in 'n outta Mindy's pussy."

"What? No!" I whined. "Please! Haven't I shown you how sorry I am?"

"Nope."

But I felt it. I wanted to drag him inside me and make him feel how I felt.

Liam took his pants off and climbed onto the table. He got behind Mindy and I watched as he slid his dick up and down her wet cunt, and then thrust it hard inside her. Mindy and I both cried out at the same time.

Her juices splashed and dripped all over my face and my chest as I watched Liam's cock penetrate her. His balls bounced off my tender breasts and so, with every shock of pleasure, I felt a sting of pain. My senses were inundated. I could smell them, tasted Mindy on my lips as she dripped onto me, and the vibrator relentlessly attacked my swollen clit. I needed to cum. I begged for it.

But I wasn't allowed.

"We'll have to do this all over again if you cum," Liam panted, "so you better not."

I dug my fingernails into the palms of my hands as I felt my orgasm creeping up. I was afraid I wouldn't be able to hold on, and afraid to do this all over again.

And then, my mind started mixing the pain of Liam's balls hitting my sore breasts with the pleasure of the vibrator, until both sensations felt pleasurable and I felt barely any pain. I usually loved it when that happened, but not this time. My orgasm threatened me, loomed over me like an oncoming storm, and I tugged at the restraints as it approached.

And then Mindy started cumming. She squirted a downpour of cum all over my face and my hair and my chest as the force of her orgasm pushed Liam out of her.

"Open your mouth! Drink it!" Liam ordered.

I did so, drinking up Mindy's delicious juice, collecting it in my mouth, savoring it, swallowing all I could take like it was a glass of water in the desert. Liam swiftly thrust himself back inside her and I tensed my muscles hard and clung to the edge of orgasm, praying I wouldn't fall, praying I wouldn't have to repeat this. I sobbed and cried, my tears mixing with Mindy's cum on my face, as I watched her be consumed by him. I was so very, very sorry, and I repeated it over and over.

I watched his cock throb as he came inside her, and tugged on the restraints and screamed as I fought against cumming. I stopped begging, and just yelled and moaned and squirmed as I watched him fill her, watched his cum drip down his dick, and couldn't help but want to be in her position. Even if she didn't want to be there, I did.

He pulled out and his cum spilled forth, into my waiting, open mouth. I whimpered as I tasted it.

"Feed the slut, Mindy."

Mindy lowered herself to my mouth, groaning, and I started eating his cum out of her. I greedily collected all of it as she pushed it out of her, and cleaned her thoroughly, until there was none left. I tried to think of anything but cumming, but cum was all I could think about. My nerves raged, my breath was ragged, my mind was deliriously spinning and I fervently prayed for mercy.

When Liam was satisfied, he helped her off me and started undoing my restraints.

"I'm sorry, Sir! Please believe me!" I sobbed, craning my head to look into his eyes.

"Oh, I know you are. But you still ain't gonna cum tonight."

"Noo!" I whined. "Please!"

"I'll remove the vibrator, but you'll cum when I want you to cum."

I didn't know how he would manage that, but he removed the vibrator from my aching, throbbing pussy, giving me a reprieve. I sighed in deep relief as my body slowly crept away from the edge of its release.

Liam had us lay on our stomachs – allowing me to let my breasts dangle off the edge of the table – and with surprising gentleness applied ointment to our raw skin. I felt his hand move slowly over my bruises as he rubbed the ointment in, careful not to cause too much pain. But goosebumps erupted on my flesh, and I feared they would give me away. I feared it, because I imagined him holding the fulfillment of my desire in front of me like a carrot on a stick, and ripping it away the moment I could taste it.

He crouched down in front of me and looked into my eyes as he applied the cream to my breasts. I wanted to know what he was thinking, if he was really satisfied with how I took my punishment, or if he was still disappointed. I found myself gazing at his ocean blue eyes, his long blond lashes, and wanted to slam my fist down on the table when I realized again what was happening to me.

Was I being mind-controlled? Was this Stockholm Syndrome? It must be, I told myself.

Liam let Mindy leave. She simply said, "Thank you, Sir," and left without a word to me. I wondered if she would ever speak to me again.

When I got up, before I could lower myself to the floor, Liam scooped me up and carried me out. I wrapped my arms around his neck and enjoyed his warmth as he walked through the halls, away from my room.

"I'm sorry, Sir," I said as I rested my head against his shoulder.

"I know you are," he said quietly.

"Where are we going?"

"I'm bringin' you to my room, to make sure you don't touch yourself tonight."

I was confused, and picked my head up to look at him. His gaze was far ahead. "Why didn't you just leave me restrained on the table?"

He didn't answer. He kicked open his bedroom door and brought me into the darkness. He strode across the room and gently set me down on his bed, which was immensely more comfortable than my own.

And then I thought about the motel I'd been staying at, and how all my things were there – if they were still there – and my car! I started panicking, I needed to get out . . .

But it was a silly thought. I wouldn't get out unless I was sold. My friends and family, my co-workers, might never see me again. I had a week and a half left to my vacation. I'd have been halfway across the country by now if it weren't for this . . . this detour. My mind raced on and Liam turned on a light and looked at me.

"What's wrong?"

"Why do you care?" I snapped.

Liam sat on the bed next to me and ran his fingers across my belly. "You look panicked. I know I didn't do that," he laughed.

"I wanna go home," I said.

"You can't."

"Please? Just let me go! I'll stay silent about this place, I won't tell anyone!"

He shook his head. "I'm sorry, Vivienne, but once you're here . . ."

"Don't you feel bad about it in the least? Don't you feel bad about ripping people away from their lives? How would you feel if this happened to you?"

". . . I reckon I'd be pissed."

"Haven't you ever thought about that before? Hasn't anyone ever asked you that?"

He shook his head. "No. You're the first."

"How is that possible?" I shouted in absolute frustration at every woman who'd ever been in this place.

Liam laughed and said, "That's why I like you so much, Vivienne. You're a little spitfire. You ain't complacent like the rest of these women. I don't know how Drew and Fred can stand it. I take after my pa, I like women with minds of their own."

I calmed down a little and drew in a breath and said, "You still haven't answered my question: don't you feel bad?"

"I was raised with this, Vivienne. This is what I know."

"You never even questioned it?"

"No. I used to question it all the time. Then I left for a while . . ."

"Why'd you leave? Where'd you go?"

"Why should I tell you?"

I thought about that for a moment and then said, "Because I want to know. I'm your slave, aren't I? Why shouldn't I know my Master?"