The Farmer & Dale Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dlmercer
dlmercer
425 Followers

Gerald couldn't believe that here, now, was the brother that Irene had mourned. Jack had left home at sixteen after their puritanical father had discovered he was gay. Irene had been three years his junior and did not understand what was going on, only that her beloved older brother had left. When she had questioned her parents, she was told in no uncertain terms that she was never to mention his name again.

It wasn't until years later that she learned the reason for his banishment. She had been outraged that her parents would throw their son, her only brother, away so cruelly. The Becker's were not particularly loving parents and this knowledge put an even bigger strain on the lukewarm relationship that existed between them and their daughter.

"She spoke of me?" Jack questioned.

"Yes, she kept hoping that you might contact her."

"Then she didn't know why I left," he stated, a slight tinge of bitterness in his voice.

"She knew," Gerald told him quietly, "she didn't care. Look, would you like to go somewhere and get a cup of coffee?"

"You want to have coffee with a gay man?" Jack asked, skeptically eyeing the virile specimen before him.

"Yes," Gerald said decisively, "You're gay? So what? I'm bi. I have one son and two daughters who are straight. My son has a wife, my girls have husbands, they all have kids. My other son is bi and married to a gay man. We're all something. What difference does it make?"

Jack gave Gerald a slow smile that caused Gerald's heart to flutter, "I wish everyone felt like you do."

"To me it just makes sense. Why make such a fuss about something that shouldn't matter? Now," he asked, "how about that coffee? Or better yet, it's getting late and I'm hungry. How about dinner?"

Jack looked deep into Gerald's, he nodded, "Dinner sounds good."

* * *

Two years later, Rick was sitting at the kitchen table scanning the New York Times. Dale stood behind him, gazing over his shoulder. Steven and James had sent the paper, the bestseller list highlighted, the top two slots circled.

"How about that?" Dale shook his head in wonder, "You do notice who's on top, don't you?" Yeah, yeah, and I'll show you who's on top later." he promised, "Dad and Jack are gonna pop their buttons, they'll be so proud," Rick continued, his patented grin in place, "Did you ever think we'd be seeing this?"

"Us, holding the top spots on the New York Times Bestseller List? Not in my wildest dreams," Dale admitted. He bent down and kissed the top of Rick's head, "Steven and James are still arriving tomorrow aren't they?"

Rick nuzzled the hand Dale had rested on his shoulder, "Oh yeah. Dad and Jack have already got their room ready up at the house. Steven said to tell you he expects that killer macaroni and cheese at the barbeque tomorrow."

Dale chuckled, "You know, so much has happened in the last couple of years, some of it sad, like your mom's accident, but most of it's been wonderful. We got your dad to meet Steven again and now he and James are Gerald's closest friends. And the way Jack showed up when he did was nothing short of a miracle, especially since he and your dad fell in love," Dale sighed, "I mean really, how romantic is that?"

Rick laid the paper down and rose from the table, "What about us?" he questioned, as he took Dale into his arms, "Our meeting was pretty miraculous too. And as for romance," he gave Dale a long, slow, sultry-hot kiss, "You want romance? Come with me."

He took Dale by the hand and lead him out of the kitchen, grabbing a blanket on his way out the back door.

"Where are we going?" Dale asked with a smile, sure that he already knew the answer.

Rick turned back and with a grin said, "I'm going to make love with my baby out under the trees. Is that romantic enough for you?"

Dale forged ahead and pulled Rick with him, "Oh yeah. Hurry up, would you?"

Rick laughed joyously, "Lead on lover, lead on."

Once again, sheltered by the oaks and maples of their own personal forest, Dale and Rick pledged their love to one another with their bodies, their words and most importantly, their hearts.

The End

dlmercer
dlmercer
425 Followers