The Farmers Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Daisy ran off into the kitchen, leaving the old man glaring at Jerome. When she came back, she had a peeled banana with a bottle of chocolate sauce. She poured the chocolate sauce all over the banana and then she got down on her knees in front of Jerome and began licking the chocolate off. Then some of the chocolate dripped off onto her chest, and she set the banana aside for a moment and popped the clasp on the front of the bra. Slowly and seductively she slipped the bra off, exposing two of the most perfect breasts Jerome had ever seen.

"Do you like 'em?" Daisy asked grinning.

Mesmerized, Jerome could only nod yes.

Daisy took the chocolate sauce and poured some on each breasts, and then moved up close to Jerome and put one breasts within reach of his mouth.

"Then show them how much you like them," she said softly but assertively.

Jerome was beyond being able to stop himself, and his mouth was sucking hungrily on her breasts before she even got the sentence out. He licked one side clean and then licked the other side clean, and then she covered them up again and they started all over. He licked the chocolate off her breasts while she went back to orally caressing the banana. Despite having one of the most intense orgasms of his life, Jerome could feel his cock coming quickly back to life.

It continued to come back to life as Daisy moved back down onto her knees and slid his hardening cock into the chocolate covered groove between her breasts. She held her breasts together and slid up and down, letting his cock harden as she massaged it with her breasts.

When she moved down and poured some chocolate onto his cock and began licking and slurping the sauce off him, he pretty much didn't care that the old man was even there. When she took him into her mouth and began sucking him harder and more passionately than before, he pretty much forgot that the old man was even in the room.

He was in the midst of utter ecstasy watching her giving his cock a tongue bath when she suddenly stopped and looked over to the old man.

"Hey Daddy, come over here and fuck me from behind," she said.

Jerome went cold, jerked back to reality as he tried to process the words, but he got halfway down that road and his mind shut down and had to restart. He got halfway back to interpreting the words and his mind jerked back off again and he had to start a third time. About the fourth or fifth time, the words finally took on some meaning, and by that time the old man was walking over towards them.

"What the fuck?" Jerome stammered. He was now experiencing intense arousal, fear, and now disgust.

The old man stood behind her and gripped his belt, looking down hungrily at Daisy's ass as he took the belt off. As he unbuttoned his pants, Jerome couldn't help but get a mental image of what the old man was going to look like naked. He visualized a dried up old body with a three inch dick that probably wouldn't even get hard. He further visualized that the old man would probably be pissed no matter how he reacted, so he tried to look away.

The old man ripped open his shirt, sending buttons flying, and Jerome was somewhat surprised at how fit the old body was. Then he dropped his jeans, and Jerome gasped in shock.

The old man had the biggest cock he'd ever seen. Jerome was so stunned by the size of him that he momentarily forgot that he was about to be an unwilling participant in a bizarre threesome.

The old man moved quickly into position behind Daisy and in an instant he had gotten on his knees behind her. Jerome watched in muted horror as Daisy's face contorted from brief discomfort to cooing pleasure, and he realized the old man had planted that massive tool to the hilt.

Jerome's mouth was now wide open enough to fit ... well, an apple, a cantaloupe, and a watermelon.

Meanwhile Daisy was moaning and writhing around on the old man's cock as she continued to give Jerome an epic tongue bath. Given the circumstance, Jerome would normally not be aroused, but she gave such incredible head he could easily overlook the perversity going on before him.

And the perversity went on for some time. In addition to being hung like a horse, the old man had some serious stamina, and he was fucking Daisy so hard her head was bouncing in Jerome's lap. After what felt like a half hour, Jerome saw the old man pull out and spew an incredible load all over Daisy's wriggling back, and the arousal factor overcame the fear and perversion factor and Jerome felt himself coming as well. As his cock began to explode into Daisy's mouth, she pulled it out and pointed it towards herself, moving it around so that it painted a thick white goo all over her smiling face.

Then it was over, and Daisy collapsed in a cum covered heap between them. She had come a long way from the innocent girl in the flannel nightgown. She had become a freak.

The old man stood up and grabbed his pants, looked at the two of them angrily, then stalked out of the room, presumably to get some kind of instrument to cut Jerome into little pieces.

Jerome looked down at the naked, cum covered Daisy, who was smiling up at him in a distracted bliss.

"Daisy, listen to me, this is important," Jerome said. "I'm not a peeping tom, I'm an undercover officer with the FBI, I'm investigating because your daddy has been downloading everything from white supremacists murder plots to child pornography. I need you to set me free, you are obviously being abused here, and I can get you out of her safely."

Daisy looked at him dreamily. "For real, the FBI?" she said. She appeared to be so traumatized by the old man that she was oblivious to reality.

"Yes, untie me, I can help you if you help me," he said desperately.

Daisy looked at him unemotionally for a moment, then dragged a finger over the load on her cheek and then slipped the finger inside her mouth. "Ok, I'll get cleaned up and be right back," she said.

He tried to stop her but she jumped up and disappeared in the same direction the old man had gone.

For the next fifteen minutes, Jerome sat alone, naked and tied to the chair, and every minute that went by made him more convinced that Daisy had gone and told the old man he was with the FBI, and whatever awful, short future lay ahead for him was going to get worse.

Finally, he heard someone coming, and looked up anxiously in the hopes it was Daisy coming to set him free. Instead, his stomach sank as the old man appeared, dressed this time, and holding the knife in front of him. As the old man leaned toward him, Jerome braced for the pain of the knife going into his gut.

But instead, the old man reached around the chair and sliced the ropes binding Jerome to the chair. Jerome was so shocked he didn't move, as the man went to work cutting lose his legs. Then the old man helped a still stunned Jerome to his feet.

"Hey man, you need to get dressed and get the fuck out of here," the old man said. He had curiously lost the whole backwoods accent. "Daisy's talking about cutting your FBI balls off, that bitch is crazy. She's got something against black folks."

Jerome was almost too stunned to move, but somehow he found his wits enough to pull his clothes back on. His mind was spinning.

"So, you're letting me go?" he finally said.

"Yeah, but you gotta hurry, she's on that computer thing looking up how to do some sick shit," the old man said.

"The computer thing?" Jerome said.

"Yeah, that crazy thing that she spends playing around on all day," he said, pushing Jerome towards the door. "I ain't got time for that, even if I knew how to turn it on."

Jerome stumbled towards the door as the realization hit him that the old man wasn't the white supremacist, child pornography collecting wacko. It was Daisy.

"So your daughter is the crazy one," stammered Jerome.

The old man looked confused. "Daughter?" he said slowly. "Dude, Daisy ain't my daughter. What kind of weirdo do you think I am? Daisy is my girlfriend. She just likes to call me Daddy when she gets horned up."

The old man was practically pushing Jerome out the door. "If I was you," he said, I'd hit the woods running and I wouldn't stop til the sun comes up."

Then, just as Jerome was turning to go, he heard the old man say one last thing.

"Oh and hey, if you come back on a Wednesday, she's got book club, maybe you and me can get together and have some fun, just the two of us."

Jerome's mouth fell open, it was now wide enough to fit...well, just about anything.

12