The Farmer's Daughter Ch. 08

Story Info
Liana prepares to be the Duke's plaything.
2.5k words
4.42
5.7k
3
0

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/27/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Camen slumbered in Liana's bed. She had taken the restorative brew and fallen asleep - all the better to mend her battered body. It was supper time but Liana had no appetite. Shortly she would be expected downstairs to give the Duke his birthday gift and although she now found the idea of such things less objectionable than she had, his treatment of Liana had instilled in her a deep-seated hatred that no amount of 'acceptance' would overcome. The very idea of that sadistic monster anywhere near her was more than she could bear and this night had to be the last one. Liana had spent the afternoon preparing the sleeping draft but it was not made with the normal recipe, instead, the ingredients had simply been blended together, crushed into a fine paste and the liquid strained off using a piece of cloth. Ingesting this juice was not lethal but it would quickly put one into a fevered and delirious state.

She had chosen her clothes carefully. Her feet were wrapped in black sandals which had straps that crisscrossed her calves and ended just below the knee. Instead of a skirt, she wore a length of white sheer fabric tied around the waist - she checked in the mirror and saw the cloth was so translucent nothing was left to the imagination. Down the centre of her chest ran a series of silver plates which tapered to a point below her stomach but were scalloped in to allow her naked breasts to remain completely exposed. She'd tied two black bands around each of her upper arms and wore and a steel collar around her neck. Her hair was in a simple ponytail which she allowed to drop down her front, partially covering one breast. With just a few minutes to spare she took the herbal juice she had prepared and rubbed it over her body, she paid special attention to her nipples, neck, arse and between her thighs. Her choice of clothes would hopefully mean that little of the solution would be rubbed off by the fabric. She took a final look at Carmen kissed her forehead. "You will suffer no more, my love."

***

When she entered the Duke's chambers she took note of the warrior standing in his usual place - still and silent. It was evident that the Duke had been enjoying himself. Several empty goblets were scattered around the room and he was reclining naked on the bed doing his best to drain another. Upon seeing Liana enter, he heaved his bloated body into a sitting position, finished the drink and belched.

"Ah, Liana. Welcome. I was just wondering - where is that tight little cunt? I've been thinking about you all day and my balls are the size of watermelons - look."

He pulled his stiffening, cock to the side so Liana could see.

"Happy birthday my lord. I'll have to see if I can do something about that won't I?"

"Yes, you will."

She approached the bed, hips swaying, and positioned herself so that her loins were directly in front of his face.

"Very nice." he pulled the improvised skirt to the side and stared. "That has to be one of the most perfect cunts I've ever seen. I was thinking the same thing when I was down there the other day. It's barely big enough to get a finger in. How does a slut like you keep it like that?"

Liana did her best to ignore the insult. "There are certain ways a lady can look after herself, my lord. Perhaps you would like another taste now?"

The Duke hauled himself to his feet, swayed a little and steadied himself with the bedpost. Then he drew back a hand and slapped her hard in the face, knocking her to the ground."

"I'll decide what I want," he said casually. "Now stop grovelling and get on the table. I want my present."

Liana was still reeling from the blow. In all her life she had never been struck so hard. A few tousels when she was a child and the odd smack off her father but nothing like this. It sent her head spinning and she felt like she was going to cry. Not now. She couldn't. Her mind flashed to Carmen and there was no way she could let her down. Using the bed to pull herself up she moved over to where a large table had been cleared. Her cheek stung and she could feel it swelling already.

"Now on your back. I want to see you smile while I fuck you."

This was not going to plan - she had been sure he would want to lick her or suck on her breasts or use his tongue for something. She didn't have time to think though. She lifted herself onto the heavy, wooden table and laid back.

"That's it. Open up."

Liana spread her long legs and as she did so the Duke gripped her ankles in his sweaty hands, pulling her open even wider. She was, fortunately, fairly supple, which also seemed to please the Duke.

The Duke gazed down at her opening - he loved how small it was and he adored the neat, delicate lips that surrounded it. The whole thing was flawlessly smooth and if he pulled her legs upwards, he could just about see her other hole; an inviting pinkness that was clearly yearning for him.

"You'll be pleased to hear I've been to the alchemist and secured a little something to keep me like a rock all night long. He told me it's not good for my heart but what the hell - it's my birthday."

She felt the end of his cock touch her.

"I'm going to start with the cunt, Liana. Then I'm going to move onto the arsehole. After that who knows. We've got all night so we can do anything your heart desires."

Liana didn't say a word. Somehow in the past few days she had come to terms with this awful situation, but today she just couldn't. Thinking back to Carmen, her swollen eyes, her bleeding lip and the countless bruises she realised how much she despised this man...and now he was not even going to take the bait. She'd somehow assumed nothing would happen tonight - her plan would succeed and they'd be off - she'd not mentally prepared herself and now this obscene, scab-ridden monstrosity was going to force himself on her. As she felt the thick head stretch her open she turned her head and closed her eyes.

The Duke let out a gasp of long pent-up desire. "God...that's incredible. What a fucking pussy. Hey, slut! Look at me when I'm having the decency to fuck you."

Liana's eyes snapped open and she turned her head to face him. She hoped she was keeping at least some of the venom from her glare. The Duke pressed in further, savouring every moment, his eyes locked on hers.

She could feel him inside her, stretching and pushing. She could feel the roughness of his damaged skin on her soft, moist insides. The scraping stopped and she could tell he was fully inside. He was not a large man but the alchemist's potent telios salve had done its work, restoring her tightness to a level she'd not known for some time. Even the Duke's vile member felt thick and long inside her. That didn't make it any better, the Duke could have had a cock like Carmen's, and still, every inch of it would have made her sick.

"How's that? Tell me how it feels."

"Like a horse my lord. I'm in pain from its size."

"Of course you are. But you've felt nothing yet." and as if to punctuate the point he pulled his cock out and slammed it back it. Liana winced and cried out. The Duke smiled down at her.

"You like that don't you."

"Yes, my Lord."

"You want some more?"

"Yes please, my Lord."

"Then I shall grant you your wish."

Again he rammed his cock in up to the hilt and again she winced. It was not the all-consuming agony and ecstasy of Kurn's great length. It was more of a stabbing, spitefulness that brought no pleasure, only needling shots of discomfort.

The Duke still had hold of her ankles and had her long pale legs held out as wide as his stubby arms could manage. His eyes kept flicking between the cock sliding between her lips, and Liana's face, which was only just about able to register a neutral expression.

"Beg for it."

"Please, my Lord, fuck me harder."

"Yesss, very good my dear."

"Please. Fuck my pussy. I need you to be deeper inside me."

The Duke tried to go deeper but there was only so far he could go.

"Empty your seed into me, my Lord."

"Oh, gods yes. Yes. I will."

The Duke's sack was swinging back and forth with each thrust, occasionally Liana could feel it against her arse, but it was small and barely noticeable.

"I love the way your tits bounce when I fuck your cunt. Feel them for me."

Cursing to herself, Liana did as she was told. If she was not careful all the herbal juice would be gone and her plan would fail. She took hold of her breasts without touching the nipples and began to massage them.

"Splendid." roared the Duke, "Hmmm, that's making me cum. Where would you like me to cum, my dear?"

Liana thought quickly, was there a way for her to use this to her advantage. She was already worried that his rutting would have removed most of the herbs from around her pussy. She didn't know if there would be enough left on her breasts either. The only place she knew for sure there would be some was on her arse. If she could convince him to lick her there, it still might work. For that to happen she had to make sure no cum ran down there or he may demand she wipe it clean. Her best chance was in her mouth, it was perhaps the most disgusting option but it had the best chance of leaving the herbal residues intact.

"Would you do the honour of emptying yourself in my mouth, my Lord?"

"As you asked so nicely."

He pulled his cock out, released her ankles and shuffled around the table. Liana pulled her legs up and swung herself around, slipped off the table and dropped to her knees. The Duke's cock was a raw red-purple, the veins were throbbing on it and it was wet from tip to base. It pulsed in front of her in time with the Duke's rapid heartbeat.

"Hurry up woman. I want to get another few in before bed."

Liana gripped the thing by the shaft and placed her lips around the tip, bobbing her head back and forth while sucking hard and licking with her tongue. She could taste herself on him; a sour but not unpleasant flavour - it reminded her of Carmen.

The Duke began to growl and pant. He grabbed Liana firmly by the head and held her still, then started thrusting. She had lost all control and the Duke's cock was punching the inside of her mouth with its grotesque fleshy head. He pushed harder, still holding her head still, knowing that she couldn't fit it all in. Unable to stop it, the cock slid past her tongue and into her throat causing her to choke and gag. She tried to say something but it just kept plunging in, harder and faster. There was nothing she could do but retch as the Duke's grunts became louder and more frequent, culminating in a torrent of salty warm slime that blasted the back of her mouth and poured down her throat. The Duke held his cock firmly in place as the last jets of spunk emptied into her. When at last pulled free and released her, Liana collapsed to the floor coughing and panting, lines of saliva and ejaculate dripping from her lips.

"You dirty bitch." said the Duke staring down at her. "I didn't take you for someone who was into that sort of thing. Come on, hop up back onto the table. I wanna fuck you in the arse now."

Liana was in no state to go anywhere. Her throat felt raw and bruised and she was having difficulty getting air. She spat another gob of the Duke's seed onto the floor and looked up at him. "Please my Lord. Can I rest?"

"What for? It's not like you have to do anything. I'll tell you what, you get up and bend over the table and I won't cram this brass candlestick up your arsehole. I will make it fit, trust me."

Liana dragged herself to her feet, turned around and allowed her torso to fall onto the table.

"Excellent, legs apart. Pull your arse open for me."

She stepped her feet out and took hold of her cheeks, pulling them open to reveal her tight, pink ring.

"Hmmm, good enough to eat," laughed the Duke and began lapping."

Liana must have prayed to every god there was that enough herbal juice was there to have its effect. His tongue was probing, pushing, tasting. It ran over her buttocks and penetrated her hole. There didn't seem to be a place he hadn't touched...surely he must have licked 'some' of it. Then suddenly the licking stopped and she heard a crumple and a crash. She spun around to see the Duke lying on the floor twitching and spasming, his face had turned blue and he was shaking violently.

The armoured knight rushed over and knelt by Duke. He raised the visor on his helmet to reveal a chalk-white, scarred face set with incandescent red eyes. "What did you do?"

"Nothing, it must have been the potion the alchemist gave him - to keep his libido up."

Liana feigned horror and edged backwards across the room. The knight was pouring wine down the Duke's throat and paying her no heed. Liana moved carefully towards the wooden box where the Duke kept his lotions and removed the bottle of sun oil. She couldn't afford to hesitate and trusting the gods, hurled the bottle at the knight.

It seemed only right, that given the past week, one thing should go her way and it seems the gods had heard her prayers. The bottle smashed into his armoured torso, soaking him with sweet-smelling oil. He turned his head, fixing her with those terrible red eyes. She grabbed a candle from the table and threw it at him. A sound like someone punching a giant cushion filled the room and the volatile oil burst into flame. Liana didn't wait to see the result. She ran to the door, fumbled the latch open and sprinted up the stairwell to find Carmen.