The Farmer's Wife - Day 02

Story Info
So near but yet....
2.1k words
4.09
47.7k
9
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/07/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(This is a continuation from 'The farmer's wife -- Day 1" and 'The farmer's wife -- the first night'. Please read those first to understand the characters and the plot so far)

*

Next morning, Sam was already gone when I awoke, just a crumpled sheet and a small stain where she'd been sleeping. I got up and went out to the kitchen. I grabbed a glass of juice and looked out of the window, H and Sam were sat out already, eating their breakfast, I waved and they waved back. As I was the only one in the house I decided to have a shave and a shower before my breakfast. I grabbed a towel from our room and headed up to the bathroom. "No need to lock the door whilst I'm shaving." I thought, conscious of yesterday.

I started to shave, looking closely in the mirror, as I was part way through I heard the door burst open and saw H dive through "Sorry I'm desperate for a pee, do you mind?"

"No not at all, I'll just..." I was about to say 'go out' but as I turned round H pulled her panties down and sat down on the toilet. As she did so I got a brief glimpse of her hairy cunt. It confirmed my view from the night before, she had short tightly curled blonde hair trimmed into a 'V' pointing down towards her pussy, leading a man in the direction of heaven. I turned back and tried to shave again, my hand was shaking. I heard the splash of H's pee hitting the bowl, then H standing up and taking some paper, then the toilet flush. I looked in the mirror, H's panties were on the floor, she had her back to me and was wearing a short cotton nightie, the one I'd seen pulled up to her waist last night. She bent over to retrieve her panties and as she did so her nightie rode up her back and I got a full view of her rounded ass and there, between her legs, I could see her pussy lips, smooth and pink, pressed together by her legs as she bent over. I imagined slipping my cock in between those lips, feeling the warm wetness envelope me as I slid in deeper. H stood up and turned towards me panties in hand, I pulled myself out of my dream and pretended to be shaving. H walked past and as she did she put her hand on my waist, stood on her tiptoes, and kissed me on the cheek "Thanks, I needed that."

As she left I felt her hand slide off my waist and across my ass. My cock was at full mast. I watched as she walked out of the bathroom, nonchalantly dropping her panties into the wash basket and walked along the landing, her hips swaying and no panties on. Fuck. I closed the door, locked it and ran the shower on cold.

We all sat outside again, me in my shady spot, the girls out in the sun, flat on their backs, legs slightly apart showing me all a man could wish for. At lunchtime H got up "I'd better go to the shops, we haven't got much in to eat." and she went in to the house to get some more clothes.

"Go with her." said Sam "Get some wine for tonight, and don't let her pay!"

I didn't need much encouragement. I went in to the house and pulled a T-shirt on. I met H in the hall. She had a lightweight, white cotton shirt on over her bikini tied just below her tits and the same sarong as yesterday. "I coming with you" I said.

"No need." she replied "But it is nice to have company!"

We climbed in to the Land Rover and headed off. The shop was air-conditioned, which was a relief from the heat, and H's nipples showed it. They stuck out through the bikini and the cotton shirt. My mind wandered back to the day before in the bathroom, those tits, those nipples with my cum dripping off the end. "I'll go buy some wine." I had to get away from those nipples.

We got the rest of the shopping and set off back. It was stifling in the car, no aircon, so I took my top off. H glanced across and I saw her shift in her seat as if she needed to scratch an itch. We followed the coast road and looked out over the sea. The beach was empty, it was glorious and hot but the kids were in school so there was no one around. We came to a lay-by with a small structure used by the surfers to get changed in. H pulled in and stopped the car and switched off the engine. She looked at me. "I don't know how to say this so I'll just come straight out with it. I can't stop thinking about that cock. I never see Drew any more; he just comes in and falls asleep. Can I see it again?"

I was already semi-rigid from seeing those nipples and after this morning I was horny as hell. "I'll show you mine if you show me yours!" I laughed. I might as well play along; I really wanted to see that pussy in more detail after the teasing glimpse this morning.

"OK! You're already topless so I'll match you." H untied the shirt and threw it on to the back seat, the bikini top quickly followed. Her tits were still glorious but I wanted more.

"OK, I see your top and I raise you my shorts!" I wriggled out of my shorts and dropped them in the foot well. My cock sprang forwards as I had no underwear on, I couldn't stop myself now I needed to see how far this would go. H giggled and then slid her sarong off, hooked her thumbs in to her waistband and got rid of her bikini bottoms. I was desperate to see that pussy, I'd only seen it in semi-darkness and a quick flash in the bathroom, but H was sat in the driver seat with her legs closed. I willed her to change position and suddenly H knelt up on the seat. I could now see what I needed, her pussy lips full and swollen, glistening with the first beads of her natural lube, her thighs were milky white, despite the sun she'd got this week, and naturally tight.

I was still focusing on that pussy and dreaming of it sliding along my cock when I got a shock as H quickly jumped across the gap and sat across my lap, one smooth white thigh either side of mine, her tits centimetres from my face, her abdomen nearly touching mine, my cock within reach of that warm wet place. H slid her pelvis forward and my cock came in to contact with her pussy, I felt her soft outer lips slide across my shaft and then my tip nestled against her warm opening. I groaned and pushed up but H went up faster "I can't, it would be cheating on Drew and Sam, but God I want it!"

So did I. I placed my hands on H's hips and tried to ease her back down on to my cock. She yielded and I felt her warm wet lips again and this time my cock started to slide in. The head was almost fully in when again H pulled away "Sorry, no I can't but I won't leave you in this state." and she slipped down in to the foot well.

I looked down to see H on her knees in the foot well; lucky it was Land Rover so there was enough space. I could see her firm white breasts, then down across her smooth stomach to that blonde hair and her swollen lips but I couldn't get to them. I tilted my head back in frustration, so near but yet so far. Suddenly I felt H's cooling breath followed by the soft warm wetness of her mouth closing over my cock. Jesus that felt good, Sam never gave me head any more and so this was a massive bonus. H slid my cock deeply in to her mouth, cupped my balls with her left hand and started to suck hard. Her head started to bob up and down as she sucked hard and tight. I was in heaven. I looked down again; she had adjusted her position so that I could see the back of her head, along her spine and down to her lovely ass. Her ass swayed in time with her head and I realised she was massaging her clit with her right hand as she sucked me hard and massaged my balls with her left. I tilted my head back again to relax and enjoy the sensations coursing from my cock, as I did so I saw a car in the distance coming along the road. Shit, I hope they go past, what could I do? Should I warn H? No, I couldn't, I was too far gone, she'd stop and I had to shoot my load into her soft warm mouth. I watched the car approach, H sucked my cock, my balls ached, my load was ready. As the car approached it looked familiar, but it can't be I don't know anyone, at least no-one except, except, Drew!

Shit, it was Drew's pick-up and it was closing fast. I was sat in his car, his wife sucking hard on my cock and masturbating herself, but I was about to shoot my load, what could I do. I hoped he would just go past but the car started to slow. My heart raced, my cock throbbed from the workout H was giving it, the car slowed more as it neared. H slurped on my cock, my cock throbbed, Drew came closer.

I could hold out no longer, I tensed and then shot my load into H's mouth, she coughed briefly and then continued to slurp my cum as wave after wave of my load pumped into her willing mouth. Drew was level, he smiled and waved, I smiled weakly and waved back, luckily he sped up and was gone with his load of straw as my load finished pumping into his wife's hot mouth. Jesus, my heart was nearly pumping out of my chest. "Who were you waving to?"

"Oh, er, just Drew! He just went past in the pick-up!"

"Shit, did he see me?"

"Doubt it, I think he would have stopped."

H knelt up and peered down the road a small dribble of my cum dripping down her chin, all that could be seen was the dust cloud kicked up by Drew's truck. H wiped her chin, grabbed her bikini and pulled it on, then the sarong and her shirt. I pulled my shorts back on then looked at H. "Sorry we got disturbed, anything I can do for you?" It was a question I seemed to be asking a lot.

"No, best get back that's too close, I'll be OK."

I could see she was frustrated but had to agree, any more close calls like that and I was a cardiac job. We drove back to the farm in silence. I grabbed a beer and went outside. Sam saw me and went inside to help H with the shopping. I could see them chatting and then Sam, once again, threw her head back in hearty laughter before giving H a big hug. Surely they're not ......? No I must be paranoid.

The rest of the day was pretty uneventful, and a bit awkward between H and me. After dinner I helped with the washing up. "Look, sorry about before, let's not let it ruin our visit?"

"No problem" H replied "I'm still in shock at nearly being caught!" She smiled and gave me a kiss, it lingered and I knew everything was OK.

About 11 o'clock Drew came in, I went in to the kitchen to get another beer and he was there eating a massive sandwich. He was a big guy, not muscled like the gym guys but solid, all that physical work had to have an effect. He was the same height as me but much broader with strong shoulders like coiled rope. The sandwich he had was massive but was dwarfed by the paw he gripped it with. This was the kind of guy who probably wouldn't take too well with someone shooting their load down his wife's throat! "What were you doing by the beach?" he mumbled through the bread and filling.

"Oh H needed the loo, we just stopped there because it was convenient." I said weakly.

"Bloody women, no control." He finished the sandwich and he was gone, off to bed. I finished my beer and went to bed as well, enough excitement for one day.