The Farmer's Wife - Final Night

Story Info
The story comes to a climax.
2.7k words
4.17
35.2k
5

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/07/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(This is a continuation of 'The Farmer's Wife' series. To understand the plot so far and the characters please read the 5 other instalments first.)

*

I awoke with a start, something had disturbed me; it was dark. "Shit! What time is it?" I thought. I looked at the clock, 4pm, why so dark? Then the answer shot across the window, a bright flash of lightning followed rapidly by an enormous clap of thunder. Suddenly rain was crashing against the window. I looked across the bed, Sam was still asleep, naked with her tits flattened against her chest and one leg cocked giving access to her pussy. H was asleep beside her, tits squashed against Sam's side, her top leg draped over Sam's, never a more erotic scene had I been privileged to witness. However, if it was raining here it probably was where Drew was and that would be harvest abandoned; I woke the girls. "Come on Drew might be home soon."

H looked up "You're right I suppose." She slid her hand down Sam's tummy and gently, almost idly, across Sam's pubic mound; it seemed H wanted to carry on with our game! Sam stirred and moaned lightly, she was clearly up for some more as well.

However H stood up "Shower to get rid of the evidence I think!" and off she went out of the room.

I stood up and stretched, Sam rolled over and looked at me "Happy?"

I looked down at her naked and happy, 2 small wet patches on the bed where my seed had leaked from these 2 glorious women, how could I not be happy? "Happy!" I replied.

I needed a shave but there was only one bathroom. I decided after the past few days it really didn't matter any more so went ahead in to the bathroom without bothering to put a stitch on. I could see H through the glass door of the shower and could clearly make out her naked form as she lathered herself up. She concentrated on her crotch area lathering and washing my cum away; I thought this would turn me on but my cock had clearly had enough.

Sam came in behind me and caught me staring through the glass. "Haven't you had enough?" she giggled and drew herself in to my back, reaching around and grabbing my cock. Still nothing doing. "Oh dear, you have had enough!"

The water stopped and H stepped out of the cubicle, her skin covered with a sheen of water. Once again I had these 2 glorious women naked around me. "Can't you two stop?!?" H asked incredulously.

"Sorry." said Sam "Caught him looking and wondered how he was affected, but I'm afraid we've broken him!"

H looked at my limp cock. "Shame, still we did get a good lot of use out of it!"

H towelled herself down and left. I finished my shave and jumped in the shower.

When I came downstairs I saw H in a short thin flowery cotton summer dress. With the heat and the humidity it clung to her curves. Sam also had a flimsy cotton dress on, blue this time, and with the humidity I could see that she hadn't bothered with a bra. Despite all of the action in the last 3 days my cock started to stir again. I grabbed a glass of wine and wandered in to the living room. Just then Drew's truck pulled up in the drive. The rain was still streaming down and Drew dashed across the drive and in to the house. "Bloody weather, we'll never get finished at this rate." he grumbled.

Poor chap, working all the hours God sent and no sex for months. H came out of the kitchen and gave him a big kiss, as she stretch up to kiss him I spotted a brief flash of white panty. Her hand came round the back of Drew, a strong muscular back, and slid down across his ass, squeezing gently. I could see that I had re-ignited something in her and she wanted more.

"What's for dinner?" asked Drew, a look of puzzlement on his face, he clearly wasn't used to this.

"I thought we could order pizza." H said "But you'll have to go for it, we've all had a drink."

"Bloody hell, work all the hours then I have to go and buy the bloody dinner!?!"

"Go on love, it won't take long and then we can all sit down together."

I could see H shifting her hips about like she was uncomfortable with something, desperately trying to get rid of Drew.

"Right, bloody hell, what does everyone want?"

H phoned the order through and Drew grabbed his car keys and flew off down the lane. H, Sam and I slumped in to the sofas in the living room.

"I know this may sound weird," H said "but could you just check, I think some of your husband's cum is dripping out, I thought I'd got it all but I need to be sure so Drew doesn't suspect anything."

I was about to volunteer but Sam dropped to her knees and shuffled over. "Go on I'll check, this was my idea and I don't want to cause you any trouble. Besides I owe you one!"

"Two!" replied H. Sam blushed deep red across her face and down along her chest; I had no idea what that meant but clearly something had gone on.

I saw Sam slide her hands up H's soft milky thighs and slide her dress up over her hips. Sam slipped her fingers under H's waistband and slipped her panties down discarding them on the floor. She stared intently at H's pussy before declaring "Oh dear, yes he's has made a proper mess, let me clean it up."

I expected Sam to pull out a tissue but she leant forward and buried her face into H's pussy; I heard a slurping noise and H arched her back as Sam hit the spot. What was a guy to do, in front of me my wife was performing oral sex on her cousin (she never did for me these days!); there was only one thing I could do, I moved position to be behind Sam where I could see the action. H had moved so her ass was right on the edge of the sofa, Sam had her face buried deep in H's pussy. My cock was now rampant, Sam's ass was swaying in front of me, the dress had ridden up so just her panties prevented me from seeing how wet she had become. I slipped my hand into the crotch of those panties and slid a finger across Sam's hole, she was soaking, clearly turned on at having her face in another woman's pussy and tasting my cum mixed with H's juice. My cock was now rigid and I dropped my shorts to release my throbbing member. Holding Sam's panties to one side I slipped my cock smoothly but firmly into Sam's moist and slippery hole. Sam grunted but didn't miss a stroke on H's pussy.

I started to thrust my cock into Sam, her tits began to sway under her dress in time with my thrusts and she synchronised her tonguing of her cousin. The view was tremendous, I could see my cock sliding in and out of Sam's puffy red lips, her natural lube coating my cock, her smooth tight back leading the viewer up to her head where her hair hid the tongue lashing she was giving H. Moving on up I could see H's stomach tensing, pulsating as the pleasure spread from my wife's tongue. Further still H's tits large and full lay against her chest, her nipples now erect and pressing against the fabric of her dress, her eyes closed and a smile as she soaked up the pleasure. I could see H's chest starting to rise and fall faster as she approached the peak, my thrusts quickened, Sam's tongue matching me, it was a perfect positive feedback system. I knew H was close, my balls clenched ready for another load to be released, Sam's pussy was soaked, slippery but beginning to pulse.

Suddenly H screamed out "Oh yes, I'm cumming but I need a cock in me!"

That was enough, I thrust deep into Sam and shot my load, Sam moaned and groaned as my hot load splashed into her, coating the inside of her glorious pussy as she herself came, never missing a stroke on H's clit. H was writhing in pleasure as each wave of orgasm flowed through her. "Yes, oh God, yes, but cock, please, cock, NOW!"

I was done; I knelt back and let my cock slip out of Sam. Sam pushed back and sat on her haunches her back almost touching my stomach, I slipped my arms around her and kissed her neck. Sam looked up at H "Sorry, he's gone and done it again! No more cock tonight!"

H looked at me with a scowl. "I need it!"

Just then headlights flashed down the road, it was Drew returning with the pizza. H jumped up and rushed out to the kitchen to prepare, Sam turned and looked at me, her face glistening with H's juices. "OK?"

"Fine!" How could I not be? I'd had another fuck and my wife's face was coated in her cousin's juice. I leaned forward and kissed her hard, her lips parted and our tongues met, I could taste the musk of another woman, I was in heaven.

Sam stood up, reached down to slip her panties back across her pussy lips and went over to the table to begin setting out. I pulled my shorts up and noticed H's panties were still on the floor. I grabbed them quickly and stuffed them in a pocket. The stench of recent sex hung in the air; we were rumbled for sure. Drew bustled into the room and suddenly the smell of grilled cheese and oregano filled the air; we were saved.

"So here we are, one meat feast, a veggie and the weird fishy smelling one." The pizza order.

H came in with the wine and we sat down, no plates, straight out of the box. Everyone looked tired and no-one spoke. During the meal I looked across at H, she was shifting in her chair as though she had an itch to scratch, I knew what that was and thought I should help. Once the pizza was done I yawned and stretched "Long journey tomorrow and I'm bushed, I fancy an early night!"

"Good idea." said Sam and collected the detritus and cleared it all away to the kitchen.

"Yes, let's get an early night," said H looking at Drew "you've been working too hard, you need some relaxation!"

Drew looked drawn "You're right, hopefully the weather will be better tomorrow but I could do with a few hours more sleep."

I jogged up the stairs and brushed my teeth, on the way back down I met Drew. "Night mate, sorry we didn't get much time but I'm feeling much more relaxed!" I said.

"We'll come to you next time so I can get away from this bloody slog! Sorry we didn't get more time."

Drew entered the bathroom and I heard the shower begin to run. As I passed their bedroom I saw H slipping the summer dress off, clearly she still had no panties, I had them in my pocket. She turned and looked at me, smiled and winked. I smiled back and threw her panties to her. My last view of H was of her standing naked and proud nipples erect and clearly ready for another good session, she slipped into bed, pulled the duvet across and the vision was gone.

As I got to the bottom of the stairs Sam was on her way up. "Drew's in the shower" I said.

"No problem, I'll wait."

I got into bed naked and lay back, swaddled in the cotton sheets. I thought back over the past days, the stress I'd felt before we arrived and how much release I'd been given. Back to the grindstone tomorrow but I didn't care, my cock was well used but felt somehow much younger.

I heard the creaking of floorboards above and realised Drew had finished his shower. There was some movement, Drew getting ready I guessed, and then I heard the creak as Drew got into the bed. I lay and listened, waiting for Sam to come back. The creaking continued upstairs as H and Drew got comfortable. Suddenly the creaking began to take on a rhythm. Surely not! Then suddenly I realised how much noise there was from above and how much Sam would have been aware the night before as I pounded into H, no wonder Sam had been so receptive when I got back down. The rhythm was picking up and my cock began to respond. I wondered how they were going at it. Unfortunately I had only been able to take H from behind, but with those perfect tits I could imagine her straddled across me tits swaying rhythmically; I hoped Drew was getting that show. My cock was now rigid and I was idly stroking myself. Sam came through the door and I looked across as she dropped her nightie to the floor; she stood there naked and beautiful. "You OK?!?" I asked.

"Fine!" she giggled. She looked up at the ceiling, the creaking was getting louder and more urgent, I could just make out moaning. "Sounds like we did the trick then! Just to help it along as Drew came out of the bathroom I may have inadvertently been picking something up off the floor, he may have seen more than he bargained for!"

My wife was never this brazen but I could hardly complain after this weekend! The sounds from above came to a sudden, crashing climax and there was one last loud creak as the rider rolled off the partner. I truly hoped Drew had been ridden and was sure that would be the case, H had been ready to pounce since Sam's tongue lashing.

I'd been absent-mindedly stroking myself even after Sam walked in and as she slipped under the sheets her hand met mine. "Been listening then?"

"Erm, yes, pretty hard to miss it!"

"Been a good weekend hasn't it? Thanks for everything you did, it sounds like it did the trick! Mind you there's one last thing isn't there? Something I don't do often enough and after going down on H I think I ought to!"

With that Sam started to plant little kisses down my chest and across my stomach. "Just remember.........I set this up.........and you only do anything like this when I say so........." Sam reached the tip of my cock and flicked it with her tongue. "OK?" she looked up at me.

I couldn't believe my luck; she never gave head these days. "Sure thing!" I smiled.

Sam smiled back, and then turned and I felt her warm wet mouth slip gently over my cock and slide down the shaft. My back arched and I pushed deeply into her warm soft mouth, her tongue circling my shaft. As Sam slowly sucked on my cock, cupping my balls with her left hand the creaking from above restarted. I guessed this would be Drew finally realising he had a hot wife still and starting to take advantage. Soon a steady rhythm was heard once more. Sam altered her pace to be in time; here we were, two couples deeply embedded in each other, in perfect harmony. Drew's pace quickened, so did Sam's, her grip on my balls tightening. I had one last load ready. Suddenly a crescendo from above as Drew filled H with his warm seed and mine flowed into Sam's mouth. Sam pulled away and let my seed drip from her mouth, she never swallowed but this time she took it all and then let it flow down my shaft.

Sam shifted position up to my chest and lay across me. She smiled and kissed me. "Thanks for the weekend!"

"No thank you, great idea, loved every minute" and I slipped off into a deep and restful slumber.