The Farmer's Wife: First Night

Story Info
Things start to hot up in the sultry night air.
1.2k words
3.96
43.3k
8
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I awoke with a start, I heard the engine of a car and realised it was Drew going out to work. I looked at the clock, 4am, I wanted to go back to sleep but was wide-awake after being dragged from a deep slumber. I looked at Sam next to me; she was fast asleep, on her back with her hands above her head. I knew she would have one leg straight out and the other bent, opening access to her pussy but as she was asleep there was no chance, and anyway I needed a pee. I quietly climbed out of bed and padded up the stairs, H and Drew's door was ajar as I passed.

I took my pee and started back towards bed. As I came level with H's bedroom I thought I heard a soft moan, the door was still ajar, in fact about half open. I stopped and looked in and my curiosity was rewarded with a fine sight. H had kicked the duvet off and was flat on her back. As my eyes adjusted to the low light level I could see she had her nightdress pulled up to her midriff. The moonlight was shining in through the Velux window and I began to make out her hand, it was stuffed between her legs and she was rubbing her pussy. I couldn't believe my luck, Sam never masturbated, at least not in front of me, and so this show was a real turn on. I started to rub my cock through my shorts. H removed her hand and revealed her beautiful pussy, it was dark but I could just make out trimmed blonde curls and her pink pussy lips. H stuck 3 fingers in her mouth, sucked them slowly, and then returned to massage her clit in a slow circular motion. I couldn't believe my eyes, I listened intently, no-one else was stirring so I dropped my shorts to get better access and held my stiff rod in my hand. H was still focusing on her clit and pretty soon we were stroking in time, in my imagination it was that soft, wet pussy sliding along my cock rather than my hand. Suddenly the room lit up as headlights swept along the drive.

"Shit, Drew's forgotten something!" I grabbed my shorts and pulled them back on. I took one last look in to the room, H was rubbing her abdomen, gently circling around her navel and back down to her clit and I could have sworn she was looking directly at me. No I'm in the shadows, she can't see me. Then she rearranged her nightie and pulled the duvet across. I quickly padded back down the stairs and climbed back in to bed, lying on my back as my cock was still rigid. I needed relief but I had to be quiet so as not to wake Sam. I heard Drew clatter through the front door and clomp up the stairs.

Sam stirred and rolled over in to me, her left arm draping across my chest "Everything OK?" she murmured.

"Yep, just got woken up by Drew going out to work." I kissed her on the forehead.

Sam's hand slowly and gently slid along my belly. This was torture, did she know? Probably not, she often lay cupping my balls as she went to sleep. Her hand slid slowly down and across the top of my shorts, I held my breath, my heart racing, my cock fit to explode with the pressure of the erection seeing H masturbating had given me. Sam continued down until her hand hit the head of my cock. "Hmm, what do we have here?"

Her hand came back up and slipped under the waistband of my shorts then slowly along the length of my shaft. I could hear Drew walking around the bedroom upstairs and I knew my chances were slim as Sam was shy so wouldn't do anything if she thought she'd get caught so, but I needed to shoot my load so badly. However Sam hooked my waistband and slipped my shorts down, I pulled my knees up and she slid my shorts over my ankles and dropped them by the side of the bed. She rolled on top of me and started to kiss my neck. As she lay on top of me the soft cotton of her nightie rubbed against my chest and her tits squashed against me. My cock throbbed. Sam slid her nightie up a couple of inches and then rocked back slightly. I felt the wet slipperiness of her pussy lips against the tip of my cock and realised she had no panties on, she hardly ever came to bed without panties these days, maybe the heat was getting to her as well. She moaned slightly as the big thick head of my cock pressed her outer lips apart before sliding back further; my cock slid gently into that beautiful, soft, wet hole I knew so well. We'd been married 15 years and her pussy fit my cock like a glove.

Sam continued to kiss my neck, then moved up and kissed my mouth, I opened my lips and her tongue entered my mouth, searching. Our tongues met and she started to slowly rock backwards and forwards, her wet pussy sliding along my shaft slowly and with small movements but it sure felt good. I heard Drew start to come down the stairs, I thought Sam would be off like a shot but she just slowed, whispered "Ssssh!" and then continued to rock her pelvis, gently massaging my cock.

I slid my hands down Sam's back and gripped her ass, then tried to pull her nightie up over her head, I wanted those tits released to feel the warm soft skin against my chest, but she stopped me and then pushed my hands above my head. She pressed my hands down into the pillow to prevent me moving and continued with the gentle rocking motion. I relaxed and let it happen to me, a position I loved to be in but hardly ever got. Sam continued to rock, she kissed my neck gently and her pussy continued to pleasure my cock. She moaned softly as my throbbing cock filled and slightly stretched her pussy, I'd cum from the handjob H had given me earlier in the day but there was a lot of frustration yet to be released and my cock was long and thick. Sam's soft moans started to come faster and faster as she gripped and released her cunt muscles around my cock. It seemed to last a lifetime, the slow torturous feeling of that sweet, tight, soaking pussy massaging my throbbing cock whilst Sam continued to hold my arms preventing me from moving. I couldn't get the vision of H masturbating from my mind's eye; would her pussy feel as good, as tight? With my wife slowly riding my cock, the vision of her cousin fingering her cunt in my mind, I could hold out no longer; I shot my load deep in to my wife's pussy.

Sam's rocking slowed and we kissed as my cock slowly went limp and slipped out of her sopping pussy. She rolled off to my side and with a sigh said "Goodnight again!" and we fell back to sleep.