The Farmer's Wife: Second Night

Story Info
At last I get somewhere....
2k words
4.16
42k
3
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(This is a continuation from 'The Farmer's Wife - Day 1, 'The Farmer's Wife - First Night' and 'The Farmer's Wife - Day 2'. To understand the plot so far and the characters please read those first.)

*

It was still dark, I looked at the clock 4am, Drew clumped down the stairs and off in the truck, he was nothing if not consistent. I looked at Sam she was fast asleep. My mind wandered back to the night before, seeing H with her fingers buried in her moist hole, then the memory of those milky white tits and how I'd nearly entered that beautiful moist pussy before being disturbed came to me. My cock was rigid, I needed to cum, again; should I just masturbate or, I wondered, could I be lucky 2 nights on the bounce? I needed a pee anyway so slipped quietly out of my side of the bed and headed upstairs to the bathroom. As I passed H's room the door was only slightly ajar, maybe 15-20 cm, there was no sound, a quick peek revealed nothing, disappointed I moved on to the bathroom.

Peeing was difficult with such a big erection so it took me a while, but once finished I wandered back along the landing. As I approached H's bedroom I could hear soft moaning again; my cock reacted in the usual manner and I crept up to the door. I peeked through the gap and in the pale moonlight I could see H naked and on all fours on the bed. Unfortunately I could only see her from the waist up, her tits swung beneath her, her eyes were half closed and she had a smile on her face. She was resting with one arm bent at the elbow her forearm across the bed supporting her, her other arm stretching back along her stomach but disappeared from view. From the way she moaned and rocked I could tell she had her fingers either buried in her cunt or massaging her clit. I started to stroke myself again and quickly dropped my shorts to get better access.

H was beginning to pick up her pace, she lowered her shoulders so that her head and neck rested on the mattress, her back rising at an angle, her ass would be so exposed and ready to be fucked. I needed to see the show but the door was in the way, frustrated I pushed gently at the door to try to get a better view, intending only to open it a few centimetres more. The door creaked loudly and then swung fully open! I was once again stood in full view of H with my rampant cock in hand. She looked over and smiled "I wondered if you'd be there again! Well don't just stand there with that thing in your hand, come over here and help me."

There was nothing more to be done, I stepped in to H and Drew's room, closed the door behind me and walked over to the bed. As I did so H adjusted her position so that she was across the bed, knees on the edge and her sweet butt in line with the edge of the bed. As I approached I realised she was in the perfect position for me to enter her standing next to the bed. I positioned myself between her parted legs and admired her engorged pussy lips; her own action had clearly got her worked up and ready for my cock. Needing no further invitation I placed the tip at her entrance and lightly applied pressure; my cock slipped in gently but fully. I had never been unfaithful to Sam so entering H brought back memories of that first time feeling a new woman's pussy willingly accepting my cock. H's pussy was good, not as tight as Sam's, and slightly wetter giving me less friction, but warm and smooth; it felt good to be there. H's hand once again came back through her legs and grabbed my balls "I hope there's still a big load in here, I want to feel your cum filling me."

I thought back over the past 2 days (was that all it was?), shooting my load over H's tits, Sam riding me and getting filled with my cum, H and the blowjob, but still I hadn't had enough. I started to slide slowly out and H let go of my balls and returned her attention to her clit. I slid out until my tip was just in her outer lips and then slowly slid back in, I was relishing the feeling of my first new pussy in over 15 years. H clearly had a lot of frustration and was taking it out on her clit, rubbing furiously, her pussy lips pressed over her clit to take some of the intensity out of the speed of her caresses. As my cock slid back deep into H's cunt I could feel the intensity of that rubbing through her abdominal wall, I decided to rest here a while taking stock of the feeling of her pussy walls and the intensity of her masturbation. I thought back to the car, to waving to Drew as his wife swallowed my cum and now here I was, buried balls deep in her soaking pussy as she worked herself to a frenzied orgasm, whilst he worked himself to the bone. I wondered why she was so frustrated, why she needed my cock so bad. I knew Drew worked hard but surely he had some energy left for this wet fleshy cunt.

My train of thought was interrupted by the feelings now around my cock, H had become significantly wetter and was moaning loudly, I slipped my cock out of her pussy, felt the cool breeze across my soaking shaft and balls and then plunged straight and deep. This seemed to tip H over an edge and I felt the ripples of her orgasm around my cock as they pulsed through her cunt. Slowly the ripples subsided and I felt H start to slump forwards; I quickly grabbed her hips and pulled her back onto my still rigid cock "Hey! I thought it was guys who were supposed to be selfish. I haven't finished!"

H laughed "You're right, and I want that load."

I started to pump, slowly at first and then building the rhythm. As H wasn't as tight as Sam, and as she was now leaking her own juices, the friction wasn't ideal, but by changing my angle I was able to generate a better experience rubbing against the back of her cunt wall. This was clearly something H liked and she adjusted herself, thrusting her ass higher to get the most intense feeling. My pumping was now rapid, and H returned to giving her clit attention. My balls swung in the heat, coated with H's juice. I thrust hard against that pussy wall, H fingering her clit and occasionally I felt her nails dig into my balls when our strokes coincided. H's panting had become deep and fast again and I realised she was nearing another orgasm. This was enough for me, I felt my balls tighten and then the first load of my cum flowed hard and fast up my shaft and spurted deep in to H's pussy. The feeling was clearly good and H once again came as I continued to pump my seed deep into her pussy, coating the entrance to her womb.

Once my body had stopped pumping I withdrew my cock and let it dangle in front of me, still semi-rigid, the last few drops of my cum dripping on to the edge of the bed. H rolled on to her back, her arms across her tummy, her tits pancaked across her chest, nipples erect, knees drawn up exposing her puffy lips. I looked down and saw the first string of my cum beginning to ooze out and run down towards her ass crack. "Time for some more sleep" H said dreamily. I couldn't have agreed more and slowly walked out of the door pausing one more time to look at the pool now beginning to form on the sheets between H's legs.

As I left the room I stepped on my shorts. I'd forgotten about them and picked them up so as not to leave any evidence. I thought of putting them on but was enjoying the feeling of the cool breeze on my semi-rigid cock as the combination of my cum and H's juices dried. I decided to be bold and walked back down the stairs to our room butt naked.

As I walked in to our room Sam stirred, I was naked and didn't want to get caught so quickly dived in to the bed and slipped in to spoon in to Sam's back. Sam was naked as well. "Mmmm" she moaned as I kissed the nape of her neck. She pressed back into me.

I continued to kiss Sam's neck and nibble her earlobe and I felt her hand come back across me and feel my bare ass. "Ooh, am I in for another surprise like last night?"

Surely I couldn't, not having just minutes ago shot my load deep into H's warm pussy? Sam's hand slipped back onto her own ass and she opened up her smooth ass cheeks, my semi-rigid cock still wet from H's juices slipped between those beautiful cheeks. This was something Sam really liked, having my cock slide up and down between her ass cheeks; she didn't like full anal but she loved to have her asshole massaged by my cock or licked. I couldn't help myself, my cock went rigid again as I felt Sam clench her cheeks. The combination of my cum, H's juice and Sam's sweat made for a perfectly slippery place and I began to slide my cock between those cheeks. Sam moaned and adjusted her position so that the thick vein of my cock was sliding across her puckered asshole. Having cum so recently I knew I would able to keep this up for a while and so reached forward to give her clit some action. Sam opened her legs to give me better access and in doing so tightened the grip on my cock with her cheeks. My finger slid into her pussy lips, she was wet, had she been dreaming a good dream? The feeling was sublime, and I increased the speed and pressure of my thrusts, I wanted to enter that ass but knew it would spoil the moment so satisfied myself with rubbing against her and fingering her clit. I could feel Sam's breathing speed up as she put her hand over mine to ensure I hit the right spot. Sam always neared the peak but had difficulty going over the edge as her clit became hyper-sensitive. My wife getting close to cumming and the mewling noises she made always tipped me over the edge and I shot my load between her ass cheeks, coating the bottom of her spine and her sweet ass with my load.

Sam clenched her butt and milked my cock of the last few drops. As I slowly rubbed my deflating cock still between her cheeks I could feel it was another substantial load. Slowly my orgasm subsided and I rolled over onto my back, exhausted from the night's exertions. Sam got up she was facing away from me and I could see my cum glistening at the base of her spine and starting to trickle out of her ass cheeks. "Better go and get cleaned up..."

Sam slipped her nightie back on and wandered out of the room, I looked at the clock, 5am. I needed sleep and quickly fell into a deep slumber only to be awoken by Sam returning, she looked flushed. "Everything OK?" I asked.

Sam flushed even deeper red "No problem, just been freshening up". She slipped under the sheets.

I looked at the clock, 5.30, she'd been a while but, too tired to think about it, I dropped back into a deep sleep.