The Fast & The Curious

Story Info
A male fan meets Paul Walker.
3k words
4.47
28.9k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jessy19
jessy19
2,730 Followers

Mike managed to sneak into the Hollywood studios where the movie "2 Fast 2 Furious" was being filmed. His love and fascination for fast cars was the main reason he was interested in the movie. He snuck in through the back past the security guards. He was wearing black pants and a black shirt that clung on to his 22 year old body.

I walked in quietly and his eyes lit up when he saw the Eclipse that he had his eye on for some time in the studio. He'd kill to ride it all over town. Amazed, Mike tip toed to the car and ran his hands over it.

"Damn I wish I could take you for a spin," he murmured.

Suddenly his green eyes grew wide when he realized he wasn't alone. It was Paul Walker, one of the main stars of the movie smiling at him. Mike quickly stood still, hands to his side and looked scared.

"Don't worry. I won't tell anyone you're here," Paul said never erasing that sexy smile from his face.

"I-I'm sorry I was j-just..." Mike realized he couldn't even speak.

Paul laughed quietly. He walked closer to Mike, never taking his eyes off him. "So you like the car huh?"

Mike nodded.

"Well I do too. I want them to fix a car like this for me."

"Y-yeah," Mike stammered.

"Now don't tell anyone thought, but I want to take this baby for a spin. Did you want to come with me?"

Mike gulped. "Y-yes."

"Alright then," Paul said and opened up the car.

Both males jumped in. Mike felt excited and couldn't wait to see how fast the car would go. Paul turned on the car and the engine was loud as he pressed on the gas.

"Now watch this, the guards are going to try to stop me," he said wickedly. The put the car on drive and sure enough, two security guards shouted. "Hey!"

Paul stopped the car and rolled the window down. "Relax, it's me and..." he turned to look at Mike, "a fan."

Mike blushed.

"Oh ok sorry about that Mr. Walker. Just be sure to bring back the car in good shape."

He laughed. "Yeah no problem."

With that, he hit the gas and the car went zooming down the street. "Whoo!" Paul yelled out, as Mike held on tight.

"Damn she sure can go fast," Mike said.

"Yeah! I love riding her around. So tell me buddy, what's your name?" Paul asked looking over at Mike.

"Oh sorry, my name is Mike."

"Ah Mike, I'm Paul, but I assume you already know that huh?"

Mike laughed. "Yeah who doesn't?"

"So what were you doing in the studio? You could have gotten arrested you know."

"Yeah I know," Mike said softly.

"Hey don't worry I wouldn't have turned you in." Paul said winking his eye, making Mike's heart race. "Where did you want to go tonight? We can cruise down by the beach if you want."

Mike nodded. Cruising down the California beach in such a hot car was the best. "The beach sounds fantastic."

"Alrighty then," Paul said pressing his foot down on the gas.

Paul rolled the windows down and the cool California breeze entered the car. Mike closed his eyes for a moment believing this was some sort of dream that he didn't want to wake up.

"Don't go to sleep now," Paul's deep voice made Mike open up his eyes.

"I wasn't. I was enjoying the ride."

"You want to drive it?"

Mike's heart skipped a beat. "W-what?"

"You heard. You want to drive it?"

"I don't know...uh..."

"Yeah you do!" Paul laughed and pulled the car over to the side of the road.

"But...I don't want you to get in trouble or anything."

"Hey, it's ok. I trust you."

Mike blushed again. They both got out of the car and Paul stood in front of Mike and stared at him. Mike looked up at the gorgeous tan blonde mesmerized by his godlike features. "Here you go," Paul said handing Mike the keys.

Mike held out his and instead of Paul just dropping the keys he placed them on Mike's hand and held on to it for a few seconds. Mike felt his breath get short.

"Here you go...Mike," Paul said never taking his eyes off Mike.

Their hands touched briefly sending Mike chills all over his body. Mike nervously took the keys and they drove off. He was going at a decent speed limit. Mike felt Paul put his hand on his knee and gently squeeze it.

"You can go faster you know. That is why they made this car."

Mike laughed nervously. "Y-yeah I know but I-"

"But nothing. Go faster, make this baby run!"

Mike's face grew a wicked smile. He pressed on the gas making the car go so fast. Mike's heart accelerated feeling the power of driving such a cool car. Mike drove and Paul turned on the radio. The station was playing some Linkin Park. Paul cranked it up as they drove into the silent night.

They drove for half an hour until Paul turned the music down and told Mike to park by the beach. Mike put the car on park and turned it off. Paul got off and Mike followed his lead.

Paul stretched his hot body. Mike found himself staring at him. His shirt rode up slightly showing of his hard stomach.

"Did you enjoy driving it?" Paul asked.

Mike smiled. "Hell yeah!"

Mike handed the keys back to Paul. Paul held on to his hand once again. Mike quickly moved his hand away and turned around.

"What's wrong Mike?" Paul asked.

"N-nothing."

"I'm sorry am I coming on too strong?"

Mike felt Paul put his hand over his shoulder. Mike quickly jumped up and turned to face him. "But you're...not...gay."

Paul smiled seductively. "I know I'm not. But I am a bit...curious."

Before Mike could say another word, Paul moved closer to him putting both hands on his shoulders. Mike looked away but Paul cupped his face and made him look up at him.

"What about you Mike? You curious too?"

Mike looked uneasy. He didn't want to say that he was but the feel of Paul's hard body so close to him was already giving him a hard on. "I'm not...uh...well maybe...no..."

Paul laughed. "Which one is it? Yes or no?"

Mike's eyes finally met with his. "Yes...I'm so very curious."

Paul leaned down to kiss Mike's lips. Mike gasped feeling Paul's thick wet lips against his. Paul's tongue slid around Mike's lips licking them, wetting them. Mike's lips parted immediately inviting Paul's long tongue into his mouth. Their tongues touched and their kiss became passionate. Paul's strong arms wrapped around Mike's waist. Mike slowly lifted his arms placing them around Paul's neck. Their bodies pressed against each other's so hard. Mike could feel Paul's hard cock against his leg.

Mike was somewhat confused about the whole thing. In a way he thought it was wrong to be kissing another male, but yet he liked it. The feel of another male's strong body against his and the way Paul's facial stubble rubbed against his face was so hot.

Paul broke their kiss and cupped Mike's face. "Ooh you are one hell of a kisser. I wonder what else you can do with those lips."

Mike turned beet red. "I'd like to show you what I could do."

Paul moved back and smiled. "Well then show me." He began to unzip his blue jeans taking out his big hard cock.

Mike's eyes were glued to Paul's dick. Even in the dark, he could see precum at the tip of his cock. Mike slowly got on his knees staring up at the gorgeous blonde. Paul moved closer to Mike and began to rub his cock all over Mike's mouth. The warmth of Paul's precum coated Mike's lips.

"I want you to suck me, make me cum," Paul rasped.

Mike opened up his mouth and engulfed Paul's cock. He took it nicely into his mouth feeling the veins pulsing on his tongue. His lips moved up and down Paul's shaft. Paul moaned. His eyes never left Mike's.

"Yeah, like that! MMmgghhh! Ahhhh!" Paul rasped.

Mike slithered his tongue all over the blonde's cock. He sucked on it hard and moved his tongue, wiggling it slightly on the head of Paul's cock. He cupped Paul's big balls and gently massaged them with his hand.

"Suck on my balls," Paul begged.

Mike slowly took Paul's cock out of his mouth. He moved his head down and ran his tongue all over Paul's balls. He could feel them so warm and heavy. He knew they were filled with cum ready to shoot in his mouth. He considered himself lucky to be able to swallow Paul Walker's hot cum.

"Yeah! Lick them! Suck them! Oooh fuck!" Paul groaned.

Mike wrapped his lips around one ball and sucked on it gently while he began to jerk off Paul's cock with his hand. He then proceeded to suck his other ball as he had done to the first one.

"Hurry put my cock back in your mouth!" Paul urged.

Mike quickly put the blonde's cock back into his mouth. Paul's precum trickled all over Mike's tongue giving him a taste of his tangy cum. Paul put his hands on both sides of Mike's face and watched him blow him. Paul's eyes were filled with lust, as he got ready to shoot his load in the 22 year olds mouth. Mike felt Paul moving his face as if he were trying to fuck his mouth harder.

"Ahhhh fuck! I'm going to cum! I want you to drink it...please!" Paul gasped as he began to shoot his load.

Mike felt a long hard rope of cum shoot inside of his mouth followed by another and then another. He could feel Paul's cock pulsing as he finished shooting out his last shots of sperm. He was so salty, warm and gooey. Mike felt Paul's cum slowly oozing down his throat and falling into his belly.

Paul was panting and helped Mike back up to his feet. He put his arms around him and the males began to share another deep kiss sharing Paul's taste. Paul's heavy hands slid down Mike's body and grabbed his buttocks.

"Oh fuck you made me cum so hard!" Paul groaned.

"I love the way you taste. I would suck you off again if you wanted me to," Mike whispered.

Paul cupped Mike's chin and placed soft kisses all over his face. "I've had enough cock sucking for now. You have such a hot body; I'd really love to explore it. Would you let me Mike? Would you let me explore your body?"

Mike nodded. "Yes. Oh God yes!"

Paul smiled and began to lift up Mike's shirt. Mike raised his arms and felt his shirt come off his body. Paul ran his heavy hands down Mike's chest. He moved his hand slowly down until he reached Mike's belly button. Then he moved back and took off his own shirt. Mike gasped staring at Paul's hard body. He reached out to touch Paul's chest with his trembling hand.

"I can't believe this is happening to me," Mike muttered as his hand ran down Paul's body.

Paul moved closer to Mike and kissed him again. They held each other with their masculine bodies pressed against each other. Mike could smell Paul's cologne. "You better believe this is happening Mike. I want to fuck you so bad right now. Will you let me Mike? Will you let me fuck your ass?"

Mike moaned. "Yes! I want you. I have been fantasizing about you for a long time."

Paul began to unbutton Mike's pants. "You'll have to take off your shoes Mike. I want to fuck you right."

Mike quickly kicked off his Nike's and left his black socks on. Paul pushed Mike's pants and boxers down. He then trailed kisses down Mike's neck slowly. Mike could feel Paul's hot breath on his skin.

"Step out of your pants and boxers," Paul ordered.

Mike did just that. His pants and boxers were left on the sand. Paul eyed Mike's naked body.

"Hmmm very nice. You got a pretty hot body Mike. You just made me hard again, see." Paul grabbed Mike's hand and placed it over his hard on.

Mike gulped. "I can't wait to feel this in me."

Paul raised a brow. "You've had it up the ass before Mike?"

Mike blushed. "Not really. I've been practicing with toys. I got dildos at home."

Paul looked excited. "Oh yeah? Hmm so you think you can handle my eight inch dick?"

"I want to try," Mike said anxiously.

Mike stared at the blonde and suddenly gasped as Paul picked him up. Paul laughed softly and placed Mike on top of the car. "You like fast cars don't you Mike?" Paul asked.

"Yes," Mike replied.

"Well then, you're going to love this car even more because I'm going to fuck you on it. You want that Mike? You want me to fuck you on top of this car? That way every time you see the movie you can think about us?"

"Ooh yeah!" Mike rasped.

Paul got between Mike's legs and positioned himself ready to fuck him. He pulled him forward until Mike's ass was at the edge of the car. Paul then moved down sliding his tongue on Mike's thighs. Mike moaned and almost jumped up when he felt Paul's long tongue invading his asshole. He could feel Paul's tongue rimming his ass and then slowly sliding in as he fucked his ass with his tongue.

"Oh fuck!" Mike moaned.

Paul continued to lube Mike's ass with his saliva. Finally he got back up and kissed Mike. Mike's cock was so hard that he wanted to cum right then and there. "You have a really hot ass," Paul whispered.

"Fuck me Paul. Just fuck me!" Mike implored.

Paul groaned and grabbed his big cock. He pushed Mike back slightly making him lay back on top of the car. He grabbed Mike's legs and put them over his shoulders. Mike waited to feel Paul's big cock being to invade his tiny asshole.

"Ahhhhrrggghhh!" Mike yelled out as soon as he felt Paul's cock being to slide in his ass.

Paul moaned loudly as every inch of his cock went inside of Mike's ass. "Yeah baby, take it all! You feel my cock?"

"Oh fuck yeah!" Mike cooed.

Mike could feel Paul's cock pulsing inside of him. Paul moved in and out slowly letting Mike get used to his cock. Paul then began pumping his cock harder and faster. Mike was moaning loudly. Paul placed his lips on Mike's lips to keep him quiet. They kissed as they made love on the beach.

Mike reached down and grabbed his own cock. He had to jerk off otherwise he'd explode. Paul released their kiss and watched Mike play with his cock as he continued to fuck him.

"Yeah baby, let me watch you cum. I'm going to fuck you faster now. I'm going to cum all inside your ass too," Paul said in a deep seductive voice.

"Oh yeah! Cum in my ass! Let me feel you shoot your big load in my ass!" Mike bit on his lower lip trying to handle so much pleasure.

"Take it Mike! Ahhh fuck! I'm so close!"

Mike was beating on his own cock now so furiously. He could feel his cock pulsing in his hand as he stroked it so hard. Paul was holding on to Mike's legs as he continued to pound his ass. The sound of Paul's balls slapping against Mike's ass could be heard over the sound of the ocean water splashing.

"Hmmm fuck yeah! I'm going to cum! Feel me cum baby!" Paul tossed his head back as his sperm shot out.

Mike felt Paul's hot cum shooting so hard in his ass. At that moment, Mike felt his cock twitch and then shoot out a long rope of cum that fell on his chest. The next shots of cum fell on his belly leaving a small puddle of jizz on his tummy.

Paul finished cumming and slowly let his cock slip out of Mike's ass. He let Mike's legs go and let them fall back gently. Both males were breathless. Paul stared at Mike's wads of cum that were on his belly and chest. He grew a wicked smile and leaned down. Mike gasped as he saw Paul's tongue licking up all his cum. Paul moved his tongue slowly from Mike's belly up to his chest gathering Mike's load in his mouth. After he got the last drop from his chest, he grabbed the back of Mike's head and placed a hard kiss on his lips. Mike could taste his own cum on Paul's tongue as they kissed spitting Mike's load back and forth into each other's mouths until the cum slowly vanished leaving both males fully satisfied.

"We better get the car back to the studio before you and I get in trouble," Paul said giving Mike one last kiss.

Mike agreed and put his clothes back on. They both got in the car and drove away. Mike stared out the window and smiled. Finally he'd been able to experience hot sex with another guy, just like he had always wanted. He was staring out the window when he felt a warm hand over his. It was Paul's hand. Mike turned to him and suddenly he realized he was no longer with Paul.

"Are you ok? You slept through almost the entire movie!"

Mike quickly opened his eyes and realized he was with his girlfriend Jennifer. "W-what?"

"You ask me to watch The Fast and The Furious with you and then you fall asleep." She said laughing.

Mike blushed. "Oh is that what happened?" He knew that Jennifer had no idea he'd been bi curious for a long time now. He would tell her someday, but not yet.

Jennifer narrowed her eyes at him. "Are you sure your ok?"

Mike smiled. He shifted his body slightly moving closer to his girlfriend and realized he had a huge boner. "I'm great. I've never been better."

She looked and saw his hard cock. "Hmm looks like someone had a wet dream."

Mike laughed. "You don't know the half of it."

jessy19
jessy19
2,730 Followers