The Fast Food Restaurant

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DeeFisher
DeeFisher
59 Followers

Sucking on his glans she wrapped a manicured hand around his shaft and wanked him hard into her face. He sparking eyes flickered up to make contact with his and Dave could tell that she was still as hot as hell. Her voracious appetite had turned from her own climax to his, and she was expertly engineering his eruption to land inside her where she could appreciate it most.

She upped the pace, her hand shimmying over his length and sparking darts of pleasure to shoot into his groin. She alternated between sucking the tip of his hard-on and wanking his whole length into her open mouth, then leaning back to admire the scene in front of her eyes. Her breasts swelled beneath her, and Dave felt his orgasm approach as he appreciated the view. Here was a woman, naked before him, pussy gushing all down her thighs, bountiful breasts unashamedly on show for his pleasure. She was kneeling at his feet applying all her practised skill just for his enjoyment.

He saw her free hand snake down her body and she began to frig herself again, her well-oiled pussy still gaping from his determined fucking a few minutes before. Realising he had never been this horny ever before, he grabbed his cock from her clutches to allow her to use both hands on her own body. Feverishly she was masturbating for him, fucking herself for his amusement whilst kneeling awaiting his orgasm. He continued to pump his cock before her face while her eyes begged him to come for her.

A deep clenching in his testicles signalled it was time, and his jaw went slack as he began to cum. The first stream of spunk flew from his cock straight into Helen's waiting mouth, landing across her tongue in a great wad. She closed her mouth onto it, and leant her face forwards, begging to have her lips anointed with his cum. Dripping off her chin it fell to her breasts, to be rubbed into them as she caressed them, then returned her fingers to her pussy and rubbing his cream into her moistened folds.

Shuddering, squealing like a whore and gushing juices she came, catching the last of his vital fluids in her mouth, the taste of salt and primeval male essence overwhelming her as the pair of them quaked with enjoyment. The last of the spunk oozing from his wilting cock, Dave watched as she licked his jizm from her face and tits before she turned her attention to him, ensuring not a drop was wasted. Grinning, she stood up.

"Waste not want not" she said with a giggle, "best advice my mother ever gave me!" Helen gathered her underwear and began to tug on her knickers. "So you still going for that drink then?"

"I guess so, but I'll need a good shower beforehand. What were your plans again?"

Helen weighed up her options, and decided on being honest. The guy had just seen her naked after all. "Actually, I'm going to meet my mates Ged and Amy for an all-night drunken threesome." She waited for the usual response, a "yeah right" or "of course, me too", but it didn't come.

"Sounds like fun. Nothing you say surprises me any more."

In for a penny, in for a pound, thought Helen, before speaking. "Fancy joining me? It is unfair to have two girls and only one guy there after all. Too many holes, not enough cock if you ask me."

"Really?"

"Well, what are friends for?" They shared a knowing smile, and locked up.

DeeFisher
DeeFisher
59 Followers
12