The Fastest Fuck in the West

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Alright then, I'll head out now, you can tell Zoe I went to get more beer or something and I'll be back in a bit." Kevin said as he placed the half-finished bottle on the table.

"An hour or two then?" Will asked hoping he didn't sound as if he was wracking his brain on how to get out of this mess.

"Yep, something like that, I won't be less than an hour though, I have some things to pick up while I'm out anyway." His friend replied and Will nodded, "You have to be honest though, if you fail, you have to tell me." Kevin said and then added with a touch of amused smugness, "And if you win of course."

His friend's smugness irked Will a little, even though he knew Kevin had good reason to be. Still, he couldn't lose face, so he replied.

"Oh, you'll hear her if I win when you come back, I'll make sure we're upstairs in your bedroom." He chided amusedly, though inside he still wracked his brain. Damn, why did he get himself into things he could get out of.

Kevin's amusement simply deepened as he nodded.

"Sure." His friend said smugly, "I'll see you in an hour or two, make sure you have my money."

Will could do little more than nod and he waited until Kevin had closed the door behind him before he sat down on the chair, staring at the sofa beside him, and cursed.

"Fuck!" He said as he leaned back a moment before he once more wracked his brain. "Think Will, think."

As Will tried vainly to wrack his brain on how to seduce his friend's fiancée and save face by winning this bet, Zoe stepped out of the shower and dried herself off, before heading into her and Kevin's bedroom to decide on something to wear, completely unaware of the bet her fiancée and his best friend had just made downstairs.

Having looked through her wardrobe and dried her hair, Zoe Webber finally stood in front of the full-length mirror, buttoning up the sky blue, mid-thigh length skirt she had picked out to match her white strappy vest top. The outfit was comfortable and made her look sexy, which she always liked to be for Kevin. She had deliberately left her legs bare to show them off, while the top was tight enough to show off her slim waist, flat stomach and large, 38C tits, not to mention that it was decently low cut so that it showed off a nice view of her ample cleavage. The underwear she had chosen was a matching white lace set that she knew Kevin loved to see her in. Dressed as she was, Kevin would be revved up for later, even though she hadn't decided to wear any of her super-sexy clothes due to Will being around.

"I think you'll do Miss Webber." Zoe said to herself as she picked up her engagement ring and placed it on her finger. She couldn't wait for that to be joined by the wedding band. Not long now, she thought with a smile.

Turning from the mirror, Zoe left the wet towels on the bed and floor, figuring that she would pick them up later and put them in the washing machine. For now, she wanted that nice cold drink and a good conversation with the guys.

Heading downstairs, Zoe had a spring in her step and a feel of how good the day was already. Turning into the lounge, she smiled at Will who was still sitting in the same chair he had been in when she left. Turning to where Kevin had last been, she was about to give him a smile too when she noticed he wasn't there.

"Kevin in the kitchen?" Zoe asked as she sat on the sofa and looked back to Will.

"Erm, nah, he headed out to get some more beer and some other things, he said he'd be back in an hour or so." Will replied in an odd tone that made Zoe think he was a little nervous. That quickly passed however, and he was the same confident Will she had always known him to be. "Said I should entertain you while he's away."

Zoe looked to her fiancee's friend a little confusedly for a moment. She was sure there was another case of beer in the refrigerator.

"There's another case in the kitchen, I'm sure." Zoe said and made to get up, however Will spoke first.

"Yeah, Kev said there had been, but he had drank it over the last few days, yeah." Will replied and gave her a smile that made her a little suspicious.

"Oh, well, in that case we'll have to find something to talk about till he gets back." She said as she sat back and crossed her legs.

Will's eyes immediately went to her smooth, bare legs, travelling up to where her skirt met her thighs.

Clearing her throat, Zoe looked at Will as if he hadn't been openly eyeing her up. The best way with Will was to ignore his behaviour, unless he got too heavy, which he never usually did unless he thought the woman wanted him to.

"So, what shall we talk about?" She asked him calmly.

"How about how good you look? Especially in those clothes Zo'." Her fiancee's friend answered before whistling at her. His eyes now travelled up to her chest, ogling her big tits as they strained against the tight fabric of the white strappy top.

"Or we could talk about the weather, it's a nice day. Or how about how things are in your life?" She replied calmly, folding her arms beneath her ample tits.

Will smiled deeply as he let his eyes roam over her once more.

"Nah, I prefer to talk about you, you're far more interesting," Will said in reply as his eyes finally looked at her beautiful face, "Damn, you're going to make the most beautiful bride Zo', not to mention the hottest."

Zoe couldn't help but smile inside at that one, it was always nice to be told you were beautiful, though she didn't let Will know that of course. Instead she simply tried to change the subject subtly.

"The wedding isn't far off now, I can't wait." She said subtly.

"You'll look sexy in a wedding dress." Will replied, however before Zoe could think she had finally succeeded in changing the subject, he added, "I always wanted to see you dressed in white."

There was no doubt what meaning her fiancee's friend meant behind those last words. Rolling her eyes at him, Zoe smiled and shook her head.

"You really aren't subtle are you Will? Next you'll be asking me if my dress is tight and low-cut." She said amusedly.

Will's smile deepened as he took a deep swig of his beer and finished it off placing it on the table next to the half empty bottle that obviously belonged to Kevin.

"Is it?" He asked enthusiastically, "If it is I have an excellent pearl necklace that would look good on you. I could give it you at the wedding."

Zoe once more rolled her eyes and stood up.

"How you get women I'll never know Will." She chided good-naturedly.

Will simply laughed lightly as he asked her why she had stood up.

"I still want a drink, even if you two did drink them all before I finished my shower." She answered as she walked through to the kitchen, ignoring both Will's insinuating smile at her mentioning her shower and the fact that he got up to follow her into the kitchen. She could feel his eyes on her ass as she walked. With Kevin not there he was sure being bold.

Following Zoe into the kitchen was a pleasure in itself, Will thought as he watched her tight ass sway beneath that hot blue skirt she was wearing. His friend's fiancée looked incredible, so incredible that Will just had to find a way to win this bet. He just had to.

"I can get a drink on my own Will Harvey." Zoe chided teasingly as she watched him follow her over her shoulder.

Will gave her his best smile as he walked over to the refrigerator. If she saw the case of beer still in there she would know something was off. Time was ticking away and he hadn't gotten even a playful smile from Zoe yet. He was going to have to turn things up faster than he usually liked if he was going to get his dick into this hot chick before her fiancée came back.

"I know, but I thought I'd help." He said trying to sound noble as he opened the refrigerator and took out the only other thing except beer in there; fruit juice, making sure Zoe couldn't see as he opened the door. "Besides, there's no one else for me to talk to here."

"So you're talking to me as I'm the only one here, thanks." Zoe replied with an amused smile as she walked over to the counter.

"No, no, I'd still want to talk to you if you weren't, you're more interesting to talk to than Kevin, not to mention a whole lot better looking." Will said in reply as he turned to look at her once more.

Zoe smiled in amusement at that before she turned to open a cupboard above the counter and reach up for a glass.

Will wanted to simply stand there and stare at her gorgeous body as she reached up, stretching to reach for the glass. Zoe's smooth legs, her slim waist, her amazing tits, all on display to be stared at, but instead Will decided to take the opportunity to push things a little further. Usually, if words seemed not to affect a woman he was pursuing, the 'secret weapon' usually swayed things in his favour.

So, placing the juice on the counter, Will walked up right behind Zoe and reached over her to get the glass before she could get it. As he did, he 'accidentally' pressed his crotch, which was already beginning to bulge from simply looking at her, into her tight ass, pressing Zoe lightly against the counter, trapping her between it and his bulge.

Everything happened quickly, the moment he pressed against her, his hand picked up the glass and Zoe turned to look at him over her shoulder, but before she could speak, Will spoke first.

"I thought I'd be a gentleman and help." He said, pre-empting her question, and moved away from her so that she could not say he had deliberately pressed himself against her, though there was little doubt he had.

As hoped, despite herself, Zoe's eyes flicked to look at the bulge in his jeans before she pulled them away back to his face. There was no way she couldn't have noticed that, the moment he had touched her his dick had gone rigid.

"Thanks." Zoe said as she turned around to look at him. It was obvious she wanted to say something else but couldn't find what to say. Good, if he had made her speechless then she was off balance, and obviously his hard dick had made her so. He knew he had been right, she was cock-hungry.

"Anytime." Will replied, insinuating his real meaning.

Zoe obviously understood as she flushed red a little and cleared her throat before taking the glass from him and turned to pour herself a glass of juice.

As she took a deep drink, Will moved a little closer behind her and gently brushed her long, slightly-wavy blonde hair over one shoulder.

"You really do look beautiful Zo'." He said in a softer tone as he gently ran two fingers down the back of her neck, then down her spine. The touch made Zoe shiver and gave Will enough time to place one hand on her slim waist. "Although I liked the bikini too."

Smiling slightly as she turned her head a little towards him, Zoe replied as she walked away from him, back towards the lounge.

"Thanks." Was all she said as she walked back into the lounge, sipping from her glass as if nothing had happened.

Will watched her a could have cursed from frustration. What else could he do other than compliment her and try to arouse her interest. He had to think, time was ticking away.

"You know..." He said as he came through into the lounge and looked at Zoe as she sat cross-legged on the sofa, "...I feel like a dance, care to join me?"

Zoe smiled, seemingly very amused, as she gently shook her head and sipped her juice.

"I feel like sitting and talking." She replied sweetly and Will gave her the best smile he could, trying hard to hide his frustration as he sat down on the chair he had been in before.

And so, for the next half an hour, the two of them sat and talked, with Will slipping in compliments on how gorgeous or amazing she was, or insinuating things about what he would like to do or how good he was at massages or other things, while Zoe talked away as if she noticed nothing he was doing. As time continued to pass away without any sign of progress, Will began to become more overt, trying desperately to do anything he could to try to charm her.

"...that's why it's the best." Zoe finished whatever she had been saying. Will wasn't too sure as he had been wracking his brain on what to do. He knew one thing though, to seduce anyone, you had to be close to them and so, he made his next move.

"What's that?" He asked as he frowned, looking at her hair.

"What?" Zoe asked as she turned to look at the hair she had left brushed over one shoulder.

Still looking as if he was looking at something in her hair, Will got up from his chair and moved to sit next to Zoe on the sofa, pretending to grab something from her hair and dust it off onto the floor.

"Just a little fluff by the looks of it." He said as he leaned on the back of the sofa and smiled faintly to her.

Zoe didn't seem to notice that he was trying to get close to her this time and smiled back kindly.

"You know Zo', this top looks good on you, haven't seen it before." Will commented as he ran a finger up and down one of the shoulder straps, finally letting his finger go underneath it as he let his finger slide a little down her chest.

"I have a lot of clothes, you probably haven't seen half of them." She replied calmly before sipping her juice.

Will smiled, she hadn't stopped him, that was a good sign. Removing his finger, Will placed his arm on the back of the sofa, appearing to rest it there, though it was positioned on the top of the cushions behind Zoe's head.

"You should show me some of them, maybe give me a fashion show or something." He said in a more softer tone as he let his hand slowly move closer to her, before starting to gently stroke up and down her neck as he looked into her eyes.

Zoe continued to smile, seemingly not noticing his touch.

"I'm sure you'd be bored watching me rummage through all my clothes." She replied as she stared back at him calmly.

"Bored of watching you? I don't think that's possible." Will said softly as he ran his hand into her hair from behind. "Man, you're beautiful."

"And you are overconfident William Harvey." Zoe replied as she pulled his hand away from her neck and back to him. "I know you've charmed lots of women, even those who weren't single, but it won't work on me."

Will didn't know whether it was her friendly smile, the surety in her sweet voice, or the fact that time was running out and nothing he had done in the last 35 minutes had worked at all. Whatever it was, the frustration got to him.

"Ah fuck, Kevin was right. Fuck." He said irritably as he turned to sit forward. Fuck, he had tried everything he could think of in the time he had, and nothing. Nothing!

Zoe eyed him curiously, a small smile on her face.

"Kevin was right about what?" She asked him curiously.

"Ah, he was right that you would never be seduced by me. Fuck man, I tried everything I could. He's going to be so smug with himself now." He answered in frustration. What else could he have done? He didn't have long and he hadn't made any head way at all! Damn it!

"He'll be smug that you couldn't seduce me?" Zoe asked, genuinely confused now and not smiling playfully anymore as she looked at him in puzzlement.

As Will was lost in his frustration, thinking of what he could have done, he answered without thinking, and the words he spoke were about to change more than he knew.

Zoe watched Will as he stared forward in deep concentration, obviously frustrated that he hadn't been able to seduce her. Despite the face it hadn't worked, Zoe did have to admit that he was skilled with his touch and words, so she could see why he ended up getting most of the women he went after, especially when he had got the glass for her, the bulge that had pressed her against the counter was big and solidly hard. The feel of it had sent an unintentional shiver down her spine, well, she was only human after all, and would have again just from remembering it, however right then all of that was out of her mind. What was Will going on about? Why on earth would Kevin be smug that his best friend couldn't seduce his fiancée? In fact, what had they been doing talking about it, and where was Kevin too?

Confused thoughts flooded through Zoe's mind and she was about to repeat her question when Will finally spoke.

"Ah fuck! Looks like he won. Bastard." Will said irritably as he sat back obviously feeling defeated about something.

"What? What are you talking about? Who won what?" Zoe asked feeling a little irritated herself from being so confused as to what Will was going on about.

"The bet we made. Lucky fucker." Will answered and Zoe frowned feeling even more confused.

"Will, what bet? Tell me will you." She said sounding exactly as she felt. Well, she felt a little more exasperated than she sounded.

"Ah, I lost anyway, so it doesn't matter anymore." He replied, however as he noticed Zoe's expression he quickly added, "I was joking around, you know, telling him how hot you were, and how I could..." Will trailed off, obviously not wanting to say what was next, however he decided otherwise as she eyed him dangerously, "...alright, alright, I was saying how I could, you know, charm you into having sex with me, if I wanted to, but that I never had, or would, 'cause you're his girl, and I respect you both too much for that."

Zoe looked at Will with impatience, he obviously got the message as he stopped blabbering and spoke quicker.

"Kev said there was no way I could, that you weren't like that, I said I could, and he made a bet with me, saying he would give me an hour or two to see if I could, he said if I lost I'd have to admit to the guys that I wasn't a ladies man and give him a hundred." Will said quickly, trailing off at the end.

Zoe stared at her fiancee's best friend for a moment, feeling too stunned to say anything. Kevin had bet that his best friend couldn't seduce his fiancée? He had gone out to let his best friend try his charm on her? What the fuck was he thinking? She was his fiancée!....Suddenly a thought hit her. Will had mentioned what Kevin won if he lost the bet...

"What would you have won in this bet with Kevin?" She asked in a voice that was already beginning to burn with anger.

Will couldn't have missed the emotion in her voice or in her eyes, so he wisely spoke up, if a little warily.

"Erm, if I won in seducing you, I got to have sex with you." He said and Zoe's anger exploded.

"WHAT!?!" She screamed loudly, "The fucking bastard! How dare he fucking bet me to his friend! Motherfucker!"

"It wasn't my idea Zo'..." Will began but Zoe wasn't listening.

What the fuck? How could Kevin, her fiancée who she was meant to be marrying in a few months, bet her to his friend!?! And not just betting a kiss or something, but actually fucking her!!?! The bastard! The utter fucking bastard!

"Honestly Zo', he just knew I wouldn't be able to, 'cause he trusts you, you know?" Will said beside her, trying to calm her down.

"That doesn't make it right Will, he still bet you couldn't bed me! Fuck! What a bastard!" She replied angrily, placing her glass on the table before she threw it at the wall. "Just wait till that bastard gets back, I'll have his balls!"

"He didn't mean anything by it, just wanted to shut me up no doubt." Will said, once again trying to defend Kevin.

"He bet his best friend couldn't seduce his fiancée, and if you managed, that you could fuck me? I'm his fiancée! Where the fuck does he get the balls to bet me to another guy?" She replied furiously.

Will shrugged and kept quiet for a moment, before he worked up the courage to say speak again.

"Sorry Zo', honestly, there was no way..." He began but Zoe shook her head, a little of the heat leaving her. A little.

"No, you I'd expect it from, and besides I'm not your fiancée." She said soothingly, well, soothingly for feeling ready to rip Kevin's balls off. "Kevin's the asshole here."