The Fastest Gun in The East

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Not only on Georgina either. Clara's right one was out of sight underneath the poncho and her face was as hot as a sacrificial virgin feeling the first blast of a dragon's breath. But there was nothing virginal about the way her ample body was responding to her own stimulation. And when Jake stretched out his hand she desperately grabbed it and put it where hers had been. Jake laughed and entered her with two fingers curled up as if he was tickling a fish. Clara sagged at the knees, hands clamped to her mouth to stifle her cries.

Jake jumped, grabbed the plump matron's shoulders and pushed her towards the dressing table. The mirror above it showed their two reflections side by side. He pulled up Clara's poncho to reveal her breasts again, then grabbed hold of both wobbling jugs with all the passion of a pilgrim entering the promised land. Clara's face stared back at him from the mirror with slack jawed incredulity as she rubbed her backside against his erection. Another face appeared in the mirror.

"Are you having a good time, Mr Jackson?" Georgina asked, almost as coolly as if she was serving him tea after church.

"Happy as a darkie in a melon patch, ma'am. All I need now is a rubber. There's one on the table there. Take another for yourself, and down on your knees, girls. I'm sure you can figure out what to do, as long as you both keep your mouths open."

He stared into the mirror again, at the fringe of his deerskin hoisted up to his waist and at the two heads bobbing up and down on his cock, copper haired and blonde, both taking polite turns at blowing a tune on the pink piccolo and then rolling a rubber down it. The pair of them had a lot to learn about prick pleasuring before they got off at Pittsburgh. But he was a patient teacher -- sometimes. Not now though. He reached down, grabbed Clara's ear and hauled her to her feet.

"Bend over!"

Small bottles were knocked off the table as Clara rested her forearms in front of the mirror and stared into it, her tits almost touching the polished wood. She saw her own face, her own shameless nakedness, and then a glimpse of the huge male organ moving in behind to split her apart. She groaned and Georgina's fingers clamped lightly over her lips.

"Quiet, honey, quiet!"

Jake positioned his tip between the juicy lips and plunged forward, just as the screech of the Queen Charlotte's steam whistle blasted through the cabin again. The cowboy reared up on his toes and yelped with laughter and pleasure as he began giving Mrs Clara Butler a fucking she'd never forget.

THE END