The Fate of Her Lovers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigK10
BigK10
389 Followers

She commented, "All it should take this time would be a couple of blow jobs and one of my famous meatloaf dinners, and it will all be okay. Last time I almost overdid it. After all, now I've had two lovers and he is still completely clueless! LOL"

She was fucking laughing at the way I'd loved and trusted her! I felt the urge to purge...

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I got up from the table after finishing my breakfast to check on Juanita. She was still in front of the toilet on the floor. I grabbed a washcloth and dampened it for her. She took it when I offered it to her and wiped her mouth. "Do you think you might have the flu, or did you eat something last night that disagreed with you?"

"I think I'll be okay, Jack. It's just so brutal how he was killed..."

"So, you did know him. The paper said that he was a serial womanizer also, and they fear a pattern might be developing. They interviewed his ex-wife and she said that it was just a matter of time before a jealous husband caught up to him. I guess he had a long list of wronged husbands after him, too. Maybe the cops will shorten the list when they see any overlap between the two. Say, you used to work with him, too. Did you know anyone who both of them might've banged? Maybe you should call the cops and..."

She cut me off, "I didn't know either one of them all that well to know who they'd been with!" She replied in a panic. Composing herself, she continued, "I couldn't be of any use to the police."

"Okay, but if you could help them find the killer with any little detail, you might be able to prevent another wife-stealing bastard from being killed. Wait, maybe that's not such a bad thing...killing off a few sleaze balls might send the right message to the rest of them! Do you know what I mean, babe?"

"That's a terrible thing to say, Jack! No one deserves to die like that!"

"Surely you're not defending these low life, self-centered weasels, are you? I mean...if I thought for one quick minute that those scumbags had had their way with you, well, all I can say is that they got off easy! I'd have had to torture them for a while and let them know exactly why they deserved to die before I'd let them enter the next world."

"No, of course I'm not defending them. It just seems so unnecessarily brutal, that's all. If you're saying that you'd have made them suffer first, then you're scaring me, Jack! I've never known you to be violent like that."

"That's because no one has ever betrayed me like that before...and I truly hope you never have to find out just how much that thought upsets me! I've got to go to work; do you think you'll go in, or are you going to take today off?"

"I'll be okay soon; I feel much better now."

"Well, you haven't gotten sick like that since you had Amber! This isn't morning sickness, is it?" I joked, or did I? There was no mention of condoms being used and she wasn't on the pill since my vasectomy fifteen years ago...

"Oh, wait...you have to have sex before you can get knocked up, and we haven't made love in over two months. Wow...I didn't realize that it has been that long until I just now thought about it! It was Labor Day weekend, wasn't it? We'll have to fix that soon, eh babe?"

The guilt on her face was transparent as glass. She didn't realize that she had me "shut off" for that long, in light of what all was going on. Actually, I'd had her "shut off" for the couple weeks since I made my discovery, she just didn't realize it.

"Gotta go; hope you get to feeling better. See ya!" I left without even trying for a kiss, ostensibly because of her puking, but really because I didn't feel like soiling my mouth on her slutty cheating face. I got my digs in, and I was in a great mood again.

Chapter 3

It took almost the whole week until the next Wednesday night for Juanita to quit the furtive looks in my direction. She must've finally told herself that since they were both skirt chasing bastards, it was just a coincidence that they were both killed and castrated. Heck, the second one may have been inspired by the first murder.

Thursday morning arrived and so did our morning breakfast meeting. After the last two Thursdays, she was dreading it, but I looked forward to it. As I entered, she started off right away with, "You were late getting home from bowling last night. That's two, or is it three weeks in a row! You're not doing anything you shouldn't are you?"

"Me...do anything wrong? You've got to be kidding me! I'm as boring as looking at a picture of an albino cow in a blizzard! (I wondered if she would recognize her own words!) No, I had a great series last night and it was enough to move us into first place! I bowled a 235, a 221, and then a 297! I was on fire! Joe hit great series as well, and the rest of the team did about what they normally do, and we moved into first place by ten pins! We stayed a little while to celebrate. I'm sorry that I didn't call you first. Just think, if that last ball had curved a bit the other way, you could've read about my first perfect game in the paper today! Speaking of the paper...oh, there it is."

She still gave me a few extra quizzical looks as I read.

I opened it up and right in the middle of page one was a picture from the murder scene of the police spokesperson trying to assure everyone that the killer would be caught and soon. I read the details and proclaimed to Juanita, "The Lady-Killer Killer has struck again! That's what they are calling him now. It's definitely the same guy, they say. This time the guy was parked in his car along the lake, in a popular make-out spot near the marina. This time his dick was found tied to his hand."

I lower the paper to see the fear in her face. "His name was Manny Trabajo."

She screamed and ran into our bedroom.

I smirked again.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

After her second affair ended, she didn't have as much remorse, so a lot less was written about how she "made it up to me," because she didn't do much at all. Mostly her comments were about how good the first few times were and how she was surprised that she hadn't controlled herself and kept it at just once, as she'd planned.

The entries got sparse again, until late March when yet another young man showered his attentions on my "loving" wife. It only took him ten days to get her to agree to meet him for lunch in his car. He parked in a "make-out" spot near the marina and they ate a quick lunch. Then they made out and it made her feel like a teenager again. She'd not been a "make-out" queen or a slut in high school, but had her first two lovers before she graduated, so this was not her first trip here.

By their third date, she had been shown how to lay the passenger seat back so they could do it right there...which they did. She only got off twice, but they were big ones because the possibility of someone catching them made it even hotter. She did her best to put herself back together for the afternoon at work, but still feared that someone might notice. She carefully double checked herself on the drive back to work.

Each time they got together, she described how she had absolutely mind-blowing orgasms, and wondered if she could be some sort of exhibitionist and not have known it. After the fifth meeting of the groins, he revealed that he truly loved hand jobs. They had done their deed and she got off twice fine, but he still hadn't blasted off. He asked if she would give him a hand job, and she happily complied. When he got close, he slid down in the seat and changed the angle of his dick in her hand to where he shot off in her direction. When he shot his cannon, it had some range and some of it got on her blouse, right in the front.

Of course, he apologized profusely and produced some wet wipes from the glove box to clean up, but it stained anyway. On their next "date," he repeated his request and shot off clear up to her face and got some in her hair, which he neglected to mention to her during her clean up. She noticed when she stopped in the bathroom on her way back to her office. When he asked for a hand job the next time, she kept her hand over the top so he couldn't shoot his load on her again. When he noticed that he was "blocked," he was unable to cum. She figured out that shooting off on her while getting a hand job was his fetish, and so she ended this fling.

She wrote, "I have gotten away with it again, so I promise to be a better wife...yeah, right! LOL I've got the best of both worlds: a loving provider at home and a strange cock once or twice a year to beat the boredom! I'm just sorry that the romantic meetings and the courting part is over so quickly because they really make me feel young and sexy. Hmmm...I wonder how long it will take me to find another lover!!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I followed her, after I'd eaten—of course. There's no sense in letting a perfectly good breakfast get cold.

She was getting herself under control from a fit of crying when I came in. She heard me and looked up; I saw total fear in her eyes. Could she actually think that I was killing off her lovers and she might be next? If she was, I could only laugh silently at her.

"I take it from your reaction that you knew the victim of last night's killing, also. Shit, that's three for three with you! Why do you know all these womanizing scumbags well enough to feel sorry for them? Why do you..." I made it appear that the light above my head just flickered on for a second. "Please tell me that you didn't have anything going on with these guys!"

"I don't know how you could even THINK such a thing! Are you accusing me of what...screwing around with those bums? Just what are you saying here, Jack?" I thought she switched gears way too quick for this not to be planned.

"I'm not accusing you...I thought it to be one hell of a coincidence that you knew all three of the bastards! I was just teasing you! I know that you love and respect me way too much to risk our wonderful years together over a few moments of forbidden pleasure with the likes of those cheating creeps! I was just surprised that you've known all three of them well enough to get upset about them."

"It's not them, it's how heinous the murders are."

"Then why didn't you get upset until after I read his name. You were sitting there completely composed until I said "Manny Trabajo.' That's what put you over the edge."

She looked away, "It was building up, and I was mentally pleading with God that it should be a total stranger this time. When I realized that my firm does business with his company, and I've seen him in the office a few times, I guess I lost it. It's not that I knew him all that well, but that it happened to someone I know."

"I guess that makes sense."

"Maybe I should ask you, since you thought I might've been messing around with them, if YOU killed them..." She raised her head to look into my eyes.

"My dear," I said, giving her a peck on top of her head, "If I thought you had been stepping out with one man, let alone three men, you wouldn't be sitting here asking me questions! I have to go...bye!" I strode out of the room knowing that the knife had been shoved in a little further and twisted a bit more. I laughed most all the way to work replaying the scenes in my head.

Chapter 4

This Wednesday night, Juanita waited up for me to come home from bowling, which I did, about 11:15. It was a bit later than normal, but not the "almost midnight" arrival time from the last few weeks. It's not like she could sleep anyway, as her nerves were on edge. After all, over the last three Wednesdays, three of her former lovers were killed, in the order of their affairs with her, each killed in the location where they bedded her, and castrated, with their dicks indicating their own personal fetish. Darren, who was verbally abusive to the cuckolded husband, had his cock shoved in his mouth, Thomas, who loved anal, had his dick up his ass, and Manny, who loved the hand job, had his dick tied to his hand. Add to that, the cops thought it was the work of a jealous husband—like hers!

Juanita checked him very carefully as he came in the door. Jack had beer on his breath, but no sign of blood on his clothes.

"What are you still doing up, dear? You're usually fast asleep by now? Do you have a guilty conscience? Did you spend too much on clothing this week?" I asked.

"No, I didn't spend too much this week on anything! I had a little indigestion, that's all. How was your bowling tonight?"

"I'd really rather not talk about it," I grumbled. "I've got an early meeting tomorrow, so I'm off to bed."

Within ten minutes, she thought I was sleeping the sleep of the innocent. She thought, "How ironic that I would call it that when I believe he's somehow found out about my affairs and is tracking down my old lovers on Wednesdays, while he's supposed to be bowling, and killing them off. But, if he did know, why hasn't he confronted me? Why hasn't he kicked me out...or at least called me a slut? It's like he slips into another personality that knows, and kills, but doesn't know that personality exists the rest of the time. It just doesn't make sense that he could do that! He doesn't seem any different than normal... I'm sure he doesn't know...he can't know and sleep like that! It would be killing him...eating away at his very soul...if he knew. I can't act any different or let on in any way about my little 'flings.' I must be brave..."

She rolled over and closed her eyes, determined to get some sleep. Just as she settled in, I fidgeted and she could've swore I grumbled almost incoherently, "Die, wife-fucker, die!" Her eyes were wide open at this point, and she knew sleep would be a long time coming.

I was faced away from her, eyes closed and a big smirk on my face...

Thursday morning came again, and Juanita looked like she hadn't slept all night, but Jack was fresh as a daisy. The leaves were almost completely off the trees. They took their places at the table, and she asked him again, "How was your bowling last night, dear?"

"I told you that I'd rather not talk about it, but if you insist," he snipped, "I did terrible and we slipped back into second place. My low game was actually a 187! We had a team meeting about it to see where I could improve, that's all."

"I'm sorry to hear that; I know how much you enjoy bowling. You'll do better nest week...I'm sure of it."

She sat at the table and he commented, "Geez, you look like you didn't sleep a wink all night! Are you feeling okay?"

"I told you I had some indigestion last night, honey..."

"It might've been someone you...I mean something you ate. You better watch what you eat. If it keeps bothering you, you might have to call Doc Honeywell."

"I'll keep an eye on it."

"Okay, now let's see what's in the news this morning..." he picked up the paper and she nervously awaited the possible news of another victim of the Lady-Killer Killer, because dammit, she had had another affair. Jack was silent for several moments as the tension built.

Just as she thought there were no killings last night, he broke the silence, "Well, it happened again; another man found dead in his office, naked across his desk. This time his unit was found laying in the middle of his chest, pointed at his mouth. What do you make of that, dear?"

"I'm sure that I don't know what it could mean. Why would you even ask me that?"

"Because I know that your company worked with his company just a few months ago, so I'm sure you met the man. His name is Richard Melonham!"

Juanita feinted away and slowly slid out of her chair onto the floor. Jack smirked as he watched her go down. He finished his breakfast as if everything were perfectly normal. He stepped over her wilted body as he took the last piece of bacon.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

His mind flashed back to another section of her diary, detailing how her company won a bid for the Melonham account and she would be the liaison for this project. She wondered excitedly if she would find her next lover there. It seems that she would end up with the boss's son, Richard, who was the vice president of marketing, in her stable.

She described how she selected him; even though he would be the oldest of her lovers at the ripe old age of thirty-nine, a mere eight years younger than myself, as compared with decades younger of the last two. She told him that he was a big flirt, but she was sure that they could "work out something mutually beneficial." He responded by locking his office door and sweeping all the papers off the top of his desk top with one swoosh of his arm. How romantic: it was just like in the movies!

They made spontaneous passionate love as they stripped each other hurriedly flinging clothing about the room. She sat on the edge of his desk as they groped each other wildly. He tenderly laid her naked form on his desk and they kissed like teenagers who hadn't seen each other for a week. It was over too soon, but he assured her that he'd quickly be up for a second round if he could fuck her boobs.

He was right, but instead of putting his meat back in her, he shot off from between her tits, getting some on her face, and even a small bit in her hair! She whined about having to redo her makeup, but not to her lover. She met with him several times a week, but could only have "special meetings" once a week, when they could schedule a meeting with the exclusion of others in the company, right before lunch, so they had the office to themselves.

After their fourth "special meeting," she'd grown so tired of cleaning his seed off of her face and hair, that she told him that they would have to end it, if he did it again. He told her that was his favorite way to cum, and most times it was the only way he got off, so she should get used to it, or he would tell her husband! She countered with an offer to let his wife know, and so the fling ended.

She commented that her favorite part of this fling was their romantic first time, and she really liked it. She thought that she could get more of the romance by having a series of one-night stands...say one a month! Then she said that was too risky as this wasn't a big city and if she had that many lovers, sooner or later it would get back to me, and she didn't want to end her marriage, as sooner or later, she would grow bored of these flings. Then she would need and want only me to take care of her for her golden years.

Her ranting went on to say that she was "as good a wife as he deserves. After all, I have had four flings and ended them without Jack having a single clue! He doesn't pay any attention to me anymore, so I have to get it somewhere. I wonder who my next lover will be...maybe someone with a British accent! Wouldn't that be sexy and romantic? Maybe he would look kinda like Brad Pitt... I almost can't wait to see who it will be!"

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Juanita slowly came to on the kitchen floor. When she saw the newspaper as she rose to sit on her chair, she remembered why she been there. That made FOUR former lovers! She was actually out of former lovers! Where was Jack? How long was she out? Did he just leave her there and go to work? That would mean that he lost all of his feelings for her and that he HAD to know of her flings!

Just then, Jack walked into the kitchen with a wet washcloth and offered it to her. "How long was I out?"

"Only long enough for me to get a wet cloth for you. It seems that you're four for four on his victims now. It's looking like one hell of a coincidence, isn't it, baby?"

"And that's all it is—a coincidence!"

"Are you sure that you don't know anything that could help the cops find the killer? I'm sure they'd be very grateful," I playfully inquired.

"I'm sure that I don't know anything! Just leave me alone!"

BigK10
BigK10
389 Followers