The Fate of Terra Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Well I hope not, because those babies look scrumptious,' he replied.

Kat's jaw dropped. "Yo- You just- How did you do that?" Kat demanded, flustered. She had a flashback to that day in the computer lab when they'd first met. 'Stay calm,' she reminded herself. 'It doesn't matter. I'm his, body and soul... accept all gifts...'

"Pan and I finished adapting the nanites for humans," Michael explained, leveling with her. "It had a few... side effects."

Kat's eyes widened in understanding and said, "I thought it was just supposed to make us a little stronger and our skin tougher."

Michael nodded, "Well, the telepathy came from a few last-minute ideas Pan had. And it isn't just the skin that's tougher; it's our bones, tissue, most of it. Also, by the time our bodies get done developing, 'a little stronger' will be a bit of an understatement." He shrugged. "That's about it if you don't count the regrowth-" he cut himself off, feeling a little uncomfortable about that part.

"What regrowth?" Kat said, her eyes narrowing.

"Well," Michael said, "we won't actually die unless our brain is destroyed. The nanites rebuild cell tissue, so as long as some of them remain they will keep the brain alive until the body regenerates to a point where it can survive on its own. They'll shut off nerve centers so you won't feel any pain, but just the idea of being a disembodied head is..." he shuddered. "Though, Pan is confident she can develop a way for the nanites to record our physiology exactly, and upload the data to her where she can rebuild us, memories intact, in case we get... atomized."

Kat was amazed. Talk about the power to cheat death. Then she glanced back at him and thrust out her chest again, "That still doesn't explain what happened to these?"

Michael looked a bit abashed and said, "With all these developments, we're going to live a 'long' time. Not indefinitely, as our brains just grow too weary after awhile, though Pan thinks she can solve that, too. However, our bodies still age. Not fast, as the nanites combat the decay, but enough that Pan and I thought it best to add a way to maintain our youth that keeps our bodies in our prime. It just so happens that our prime..." he trailed off, not knowing how to explain that evolution simply wanted humans to breed. Their sexual organs would reflect that impulse.

Michael reached down and untied his sweats. They trailed to the floor and Kat's eyes grew large as she got a glimpse of what his dick had become. It had to be nearly 10 inches long now. "That happened over night?" she asked, hesitantly.

He gave a shrug, "Our bodies will make the changes faster when we're not using them. At this rate, our bodies will be completely adjusted in another couple of days."

"You mean that thing is going to get bigger," she asked incredulously, then gave a squeak, clutching her chest, "and these?"

Michael, growing hard when she squeezed those beautiful melons, whispered, "A little bit."

Kat caught the look in his eye and went from wary to appreciative, then back to wary as she looked down between his legs. Then, with a determined expression, it became her turn to push him onto the couch and show him pleasure. His newfound girth made it a challenge, but she prevailed and discovered new ways to give pleasure. He particularly liked it when she used her slightly larger breasts to give him the best titfuck he'd ever had.

As he ejected, his volume surprised them both, and he ended up coating her with cum. She'd been in the process of licking it up when the ship finished docking and announcements went out for debarkation. Kat looked up and ask, "So what're we going to do today?"

"Well, no tours today," he said vaguely, "something better." Kat gave him a look, but accepted his evasion.

'I'm glad you've accepted your gift, mistress. We were both worried about what you'd think about my... improvements,' a feminine voice spoke in her head.

Kat's head shot up as she remembered what started this discussion. Trying to direct her thoughts to Pandora, she asked aloud in her head, 'Does this mean I can communicate with you whenever I want?'

'Yes, mistress,' she heard, 'both of us.'

Suddenly she saw the implications and faced Michael with a wide grin and thought to him, 'Really? I'll always be able to hear you?'

'We'll always be together,' he responded, 'now, in both mind and spirit.'

"What's the range?" Kat wondered aloud.

"Infinitely, so long as we're both able to contact Pandora, as she can relay what we say. Otherwise we'd have to be next to each for the nanobots to talk to each other," he replied.

Both of them went to get showered and dressed. Michael wore a tux and chose a strapless bright-blue dress with heels for Kat. They both left the ship, again skipping all the lines, and took a taxi into the city.

Kat glanced around curiously as they stopped at a gothic-looking church. As the couple ascended the steps the doors burst open and Tammy ran out half-dressed and yelling, two assistant-types running after her. She threw her arms around Kat and lifted her up squeezing. Kat finally caught on that this was a wedding and she had a pretty good idea of who was getting married. The two of them promptly disappeared through a hidden door and Michael went to find the groom. In the dressing room, Tammy teased Kat about her red stripes from the cat o' nine tails. Kat then met the rest of the bridesmaids, all clad in bright-blue strapless dresses.

Tammy had graduated the same time Kat had and joined the family business, one of the offices of which was based out of Portland. Joseph had made enough money to bring his family, a mother and two younger sisters, over to the US. Michael hadn't managed to plan Joseph a bachelor's party, but a Romanian tradition was that the best man paid for the wedding and this time he wasn't taking 'no' for an answer.

After the service, the guests moved to the after-party at a restaurant they'd rented out and the four sat at a table and caught up. The newlyweds had a house in one of the suburbs they were looking at and Joseph had started his own contracting company. Michael and Kat had to be back aboard before 6 p.m. so they said their goodbyes. As the girls were hugging, Michael shook Joseph's hand and gave him an envelope, taking Kat's hand and leaving. The envelope contained a paid 2-week trip to Fiji where Tammy and Joseph would be able to enjoy a relaxing honeymoon.

On the ship, he and Kat watched the sunset naked in their hot tub. Kat had let her hair grow out over the last year and Michael was entranced by her dark-red locks, framing two perky globes of perfection. For her part, she found she liked the fullness that stretched her insides and rested in his arms, impaled, drinking a cocktail. Michael thought of the plans he'd made for the future and knew by the end of this trip, many of them would come to fruition.

The couple gazed out and got a glimpse of what their foreseeable future looked like. It was brilliant, their aspirations many, and their love for each other eternal. There would be over 40 stops on this floating paradise where they would see a host of different wonders and cultures they'd missed living their sheltered lives; experiencing new things and new female delights.

12