The Fate of Terra Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aurora froze, remembering he had said 'she' was going to captain this behemoth. "I- I don't think I'm qualified to lead a warship," she admitted hesitantly, though it hurt her to say it.

Michael threw his head back and laughed. "Look around you. No one in the world is qualified to run this ship. But you have all the qualities I'm looking for in a captain. Hell, Pan could fight the ship herself, what I need is someone to keep the crew in line and motivate them to do their best," he told her. Walking up to her and taking her face in his hand, he looked into her eyes. "I didn't bring you here because of our past relationship. I saw how the crew of the Oases looked up to you. While my word is law here, I'm outside of the chain of command. I need someone to 'lead' and I choose you."

Aurora shivered and asked in stronger voice than when she'd started, "Just how many crew 'are' there?"

The corner of his mouth turned up and he turned away saying casually, "Oh, 25,000 or so... It can hold more than twice that in a pinch, but that's what we estimate will have us running at optimum efficiency. We're going to have to do some recruiting. We've got less than half that onboard."

She gaped. "The most I've ever commanded was less than 3,000!"

Michael chuckled. "Don't worry. While you're in overall command of them, about half of that number will be made up of soldiers and fighter pilots. Half of the remaining number will be service personal so really, not that many will actually be involved in running the ship's systems and in your sphere of influence."

Aurora began to feel herself calm down until he said, "Of course, that number doesn't count all the passengers we'll have; the crewmembers' families, the dignitaries that will want to be there when we arrive at another planet, scientists who want to study the stars, visitors we'll pick up... all people that will no doubt want to take their problems straight to you." He was grinning and Rin smacked him on the shoulder and told him to play nice.

They entered the bedroom and Aurora grinned at the huge bed. "Leaving room to add to your harem?" she teased.

He turned to see all his girls grinning at him. They stripped off their clothes and surrounded Michael to relieve him of his. Pushing him back onto the bed Kat crawled on all fours up the length of his body, her sensuous movements reminded him of a stalking panther. When she reached his head, his eyes met two gleaming emeralds that took his breath away. Slowly raising her head up she threw a leg over him, straddling his face. Moving rhythmically, she brought her dripping mound closer to his lips only to pull it away again, teasing him.

Meanwhile, Aurora had engulfed his hardening cock, getting it wet and solid. She pulled back and straddled him, raising a knee and, grasping his prick, began to rub it back and forth along her pussy lips. When the heat had built up to the point that neither could stand it, she placed it at the entrance of her cunt and thrust down, reveling in the feeling she'd missed so much. She squeezed her tits and pinched her nipples, riding him to release, knowing she could afford to be selfish. She was his and she couldn't be happier. She wasn't just going to visit exotic countries. She would command this ship to other 'planets.' Never in her wildest dreams could she have hoped for this opportunity.

Michael felt his arms pulled to the side and two silky smooth agile angels began rubbing their scorching pussies along them while they waited for their turn. He curved his wrists upwards and his fingers sought out their tiny assholes. The stimulation caused them both to moan and lean forward where they each found one of Kat's tits to hold their attention. Kat bit her lip as she felt two eager mouths start in on her nipples. She draped an arm around each of their heads and cooed her pleasure.

The five moved in perfect harmony, pleasing each other and sharing their emotions. There was no talk of master and slave, no power plays, and no rush to achieve release. They were bonded to each other and would face the future together. The love and support Michael received eased the nervousness he felt when he thought about what the future would bring and the hard decisions he'd have to make. They had saved the world and now they would go on to make their mark on the universe.