The Fate of Terra Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Aww,' Kat whispered in his head, 'she's blushing.'

He kept his eyes on his food but had Pandora open a window in his vision and saw that her cheeks had indeed lightened a shade. At first, he thought she was embarrassed because of all the attention she was receiving, being fed as she was, but every once and awhile she would glance in his direction. That gave him a warm feeling inside. He by no means considered himself an Adonis so it was nice to be appreciated, though he questioned what that meant in her culture. 'With my luck,' he told himself, 'they eat their mates.'

Studying her face in the window Pandora had opened, he was amazed at how human she looked. Oh, she had fur and was a different color; her ears were pointed, making him wonder if she'd mind if he took a nibble; her eyes were gleaming sapphires, slightly slanted, giving her an exotic look. Michael had seen her claws shoot out when she first saw the plate of meat, before Aki had giggled and shown her a fork. Her canines put humans to shame, ending in long gleaming white points. 'And that tail...' he groaned. It crept up behind her back and seemed to do whatever it wanted, playing with Rin's hair as she leaned forward, a sweet sticky fruit extended in her hand.

Kat dropped her hand under the tablecloth at his groan and felt his hardening cock. She grinned, squeezing it, and shot him a sly look. 'That slinky white chemise Aki picked out for her doesn't hide much, does it?' she intoned approvingly and felt another pulse.

'You're just asking for a session tonight, aren't you?' he ground out. Her eyes flashed and she gave another squeeze before taking her hand away. That didn't stop her from making teasing, lecherous comments in his head all throughout dinner, even when their parents showed up. By the time they reached their suite, Kat had worked him up enough that she knew she was going to be punished. They retired to their play room next to the bath and the gym.

Michael stripped her and tied her to a stool with a hole in the bottom, arms secured behind her back. A couple of vibrating clamps clipped her nipples and fastened to the ceiling, giving her an 'incentive' not to tip over. Finally, a fucking machine was placed under the stool and a dildo came up underneath the seat and into her pussy. She moaned when it started up and squealed in surprise when it started rotating. Her heavy breathing caused her to pull back on the fastened string, pulling on her clamped nipples.

'I really have to get that stool secured,' Michael thought to himself. 'I can't use the flog without the whole thing tipping over.' Shrugging, he decided on a more delicate touch and got the electro wand. Turning it on he ran it over her perfect tush, causing her to jump and plunge herself deeper on the invading toy, drawing delicious gasps from his captive.

Of course, that was when Rin and Aki chose to walk in with a wide-eyed Dejah in tow. 'Well, fuck,' Michael thought, then shrugged, figuring it was too late now. 'So much for easing her into things...' He held out his right hand to the girls, continuing to use the left to run the wand over Kat's body, moving to her stomach. Rin immediately dropped her panties and Aki shook her head abashed saying, "I didn't wear any."

Michael snorted as Rin placed her pair in his hand. He stuffed them in Kat's mouth and pulled her head in for a kiss on the lips as she moaned through the lace. He moved the wand to her tits and watched her flinch backwards, trying to pull away, but only succeeding in giving herself some nasty tugs on her nipples.

Rin watched Dejah and saw... curiosity? 'Is she wondering if this is some bizarre human custom?' The blue girl's eyes were fixed on where the dildo met Kat's pussy and she licked her lips. 'Oh ho,' Rin thought. 'She's not disgusted at all, just wondering what it feels like.' Rin nudged her sister and gestured towards Dejah.

Aki saw the lust in her gaze and smiled salaciously. She went behind Dejah and wrapped her arms around the powerful creature's body, rubbing her face in the soft azure mane and sighing at the feeling. Dejah barely noticed, though her tail wrapped around Aki's leg and seemed to tug insistently. Rin stepped in front of Dejah and leaned in to kiss her. Her eyes widened having never kissed anyone before and she froze, allowing Rin to use her delicate touch to open her up.

Realizing she liked the feeling- and 'oh' how she liked it- she tried to reciprocate. When Rin added her tongue into the mix she almost melted on the spot. Seeing she was preoccupied, Aki reached for the thin straps around Dejah's shoulders and slipped them off, the silky chemise pooling at their feet.

Lowering her head Rin had planned to suck on her breasts but when she touched the fur there she felt like she'd died and gone to heaven. "Holy shit, Michael," she moaned in delight, rubbing her cheek against Dejah's boobs. "You have got to feel this... It's like touching the softest baby dove ever." Dejah purred in response to Rin's touch.

Michael stopped at the sound of an actual, catlike purr. He turned and walk towards Dejah leaving Kat hanging, so to speak. Kat said something muffled, wanting to touch those furry mounds as well. Aki poked her head out and said cheekily, "Don't talk with your mouth full," repeating the words Kat had spoken to her the first time she'd orally pleasured the red-haired girl.

Reaching his hand out, he grasped the lightly furred tits and gave a light squeeze, enjoying the moan it drew from Dejah. He had to agree they were the softest things he'd ever felt. Michael dropped his hand and cupped her furry snatch. 'We're never going to get anything done,' he thought, on cloud nine from the blissful sensation, feeling a softness that seemed to defy reality.

Needing to feel that touch with another one of his appendages, he nodded to Rin and went to release Kat while the twins took Dejah to their bed. Aurora came back from the bridge as Michael supported a shaky Kat into the bedroom. She froze seeing Dejah lying atop Rin on the bed, Rin's hands on her furry bosom. Aki had been rubbing her cheek on the soft fur between the girl's legs but shot up as the captain entered and dragged the blonde women down to feel what heaven was like.

Aurora was amazed and stuck her fingers inside the blue pussy, causing the alien girl to slam her legs shut. Her eyebrows rose. "A virgin?" she asked.

Kat shrugged. "Probably," she said, still a little out of breath. "She was taken when she was young and it's doubtful she got any in captivity, at least with those slugs." She grinned. "I'd say she's ripe for the picking though."

"Oh, yes," Rin enthused, pinching dark-blue nipples. The girls made way for Michael to welcome their new sister properly and show her what it felt like to be a woman.

He knelt down to feel her cunt and was surprised to feel secretions pooling between her lips. 'Guess the plumbing is the same,' he mused. Rubbing his prick back and forth Dejah panted in need. He placed his member just at her entrance, lightly teasing her. He waited until she tried to scoot forward to accept more of him, then began his descent.

Her eyes got wide and Aurora lowered her breasts and moved them back and forth over Dejah's face to hold her attention. Rin and Aki each took a tit and began doing what they could to make her lose herself in pleasure. Kat just laid her head on the blue stomach, watching Michael's prick disappear beneath tufts of azure hair.

When he got that deliciously tight feeling and could go no further, he threw Dejah's legs over his shoulders and began rocking her gently, gradually increasing the intensity of the rhythm. Kat had been pawing the girl's pussy, disappointed that she couldn't find a clit, when her fingers found a spot beneath her fur that caused Dejah to jerk sharply, startling everyone attached to her. Getting a naughty glint in her eye, Kat moved down and pulled back the fur to show a tiny dark-blue nub. Michael slowed his pace to accommodate her fun.

Kat got a firm hold around Dejah's waist and, without warning, latched her mouth to the tiny love button and attacked it relentlessly. Michael moaned as he gripped her legs tighter, the many convulsions squeezing his cock delightfully. Dejah cried out in a feeling she couldn't quite define and was swiftly cut off as Aurora planted her muff on the girl's face, wanting to feel the vibrations her screams would cause. Rin and Aki took the hint and began sucking hard on Dejah's nipples, giving them little nips.

Dejah was lost in bliss, her pleasure centers on fire. She'd never had an orgasm before but the countless, unending climaxes rushing through her made her head swim. As Michael finished inside of her, he pulled her to him and thrust deep, finally causing her senses to overload. Her eyes rolled back in her head and she blacked out. Rin giggled and said, "I know that feeling."

Michael pulled out and frowned. "Maybe cumming in all this fur wasn't such a good idea."

Kat gave a sly smile, "But now you can dump her in the bath to wash it out and she'll be revived for us to do it all over again."

* * * * *

The next month moved fast. They'd completed the moon base and built an isolated structure twice the size of a football stadium where they unloaded all the B'Amuf crews. Then Pandora's construction bots had taken apart their ships piece by piece, bringing various parts into the main hangar to study.

Meanwhile a large group of construction bots had made it to the asteroid belt between Mars and Jupiter and began a relay pushing the rocks on a trajectory towards the space dock. When developing a tractor beam, Pandora had discovered something quite remarkable. Usually there is no sound in space, but when creating the field of energy to redirect the gravity of objects, it was found that molecules could vibrate inside that field.

Thus, when the asteroids reached the space dock, they could catch them in a field and release a sound at the right tone to shatter the rock, leaving the metal ore inside untouched and ready to be processed. Using this method, they were able to solve their materials limitation. More space docks were built and the active ones began churning out AI-controlled ships in a variety of designs.

While Isaac and Dejah chose to stay on the ship, the other two aliens agreed to go down to Earth with Councilmen Whitmore and Matsushita. Stacey had gone down with her father, but would be boarding the ship again when the Intrepid went down to do their recruitment runs. For the initial run, twenty cities from around the world had been chosen and their locations had been advertised for the last two weeks.

Roughly one month after the aliens had attacked, another B'Amuf ship entered the solar system. Pandora spotted the small vessel and the Intrepid went on high alert while over a dozen AI-controlled ships of varying classes arrayed themselves around the planet in a defensive perimeter.

Michael asked if Pandora could take control of what was obviously a scout ship. "I'll try, master," Pandora responded, "but it's doubtful the signal will reach the ship in time and that's assuming its systems are set up like the other B'Amuf ships. Additionally, the image we're seeing is a few hours old. That ship could already be gone."

Her words proved to be prophetic as the ship left soon after, no doubt taking scans of what it saw around Earth with it. Michael talked with the council and it was agreed that the scout must have been launched before the invasion force had even reached the solar system. Depending on how fast the scout was capable of traveling, the B'Amuf would soon know of what became of their invasion force. It 'should' then take them some time to put together another fleet, if they didn't already have one handy, and then another three months to travel to Earth.

Regardless, they were looking at fighting an even bigger invasion force in less than a year and had lost most of their element of surprise. Michael was thankful that his plans to build more ship factories around the Kuiper Belt and the defensive system he'd planned for Earth hadn't been revealed.

He knew that while they had Pandora as an ace in the hole, they would need to test their new ships objectively in the coming battle to see where they stood and to give the new crews some much needed experience. Many of those crews had yet to be recruited yet, but Michael planned to change that in the coming weeks. He and Kat sat on the bridge and looked towards the future knowing they would soon leave all they had known and travel among the stars.

12