The Fated Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked up at him. "You could have any girl. Every village we visited, some girl was making eyes at you. Why do you want me? I'm just a second-rate sorceress, and now I'm not even sure I'm still that."

He shrugged. "I always liked girls smarter than me."

"Than I," she said.

"See? And you always take such good care of me. And every guy wants you, second-rate sorceress or not. Haven't you noticed the way they all look at you?"

She shrugged. "I guess. But now — I mean, look at me. You're still a hunk, but I'm just a mons — "

Calyndra cut short. The kiss on her lips was like electricity dancing across her face, looping around her ears and through her hair and across the very surface of her mind. The world went black for a moment or two, and she wobbled, a little dizzy.

"Ster," she said.

"Hmm?" he asked.

"Were — were you looking at my rear as we climbed the steps?" she said. "It felt like you were looking at it."

He turned a little red. "I was."

"Did — you like it?"

"I don't know for sure," he said. "The — horse part of me kept insisting I look to see what's under your tail, but I couldn't see anything in the dark."

She bit her lip. "I won't tell you you can't look now. I mean, if you want to."

"Are you sure?"

She nodded, and disengaged from him. She pulled off to the side, turned once, and paced in front of him. Completing a figure-eight, she stopped, facing away from him, and looked back at him nervously.

Her head buzzing with what she was about to do, she lifted her tail up and then swung it to the right.

"Is it — okay?" she said.

His eyes were glued to her. "It's so weird," he said.

"What?"

"Sorry, sorry, I mean that in a good way," he said. "I don't know why I like it, but I do."

"Does it look — okay then?"

"It's you," he said. "I know it's not you, but it's you all the same, and it's amazing."

"Touch me?" she said.

"Huh?"

"I know this isn't the way it's supposed to happen, but can you touch me there?"

He reached forward and ran his fingers along her slit, gently, and she shuddered so hard she nearly fell off her hooves.

He recoiled his hand. "Are you okay?"

"Gods, that was good," she said. "More."

He ran his fingers up and down the sides of her slit, and she shuddered with every motion. When he looked up again, her cloak and bodice and halter and dress were dangling from her hand out in front of her, with not a stitch of clothing on her back. She smiled over her shoulder at him and then dropped them to the ground. As her hand lowered, he got a first glimpse of her breast from the side, pretty and perky.

"Please," she said. "Don't stop."

He ran his hand up and down the sides of her slit, still gently, watching her as she bit her lip and started to softly moan.

Nervously, he slid his fingers over toward the middle of her slit, exploring parts of her that he'd never imagined, and slowly, he pried apart her dark lips, revealing the pink warmth inside.

"It's wet," he said.

"Yes," she said. "Put your fingers in?"

He nodded, and slid one of his bulky fingers into her. "It's tight," he said.

"Imagine it around more than your finger," she said, her eyes narrow and dark.

He coughed a little, realizing what she was suggesting, and then slid his fingers a little farther in. She squeaked, and he pulled them back out, white juices dripping from them.

She turned around and came closer. She placed his hand on her breast, and then made him squeeze a little. "Go on," she said. "You can play with it."

"I've never — "

"I know. You're doing just fine," she said. "But I want attention at both ends."

He nodded and began to massage her breast.

"Whoa, take it easy," she said. "It's not bread dough to be kneaded."

He swallowed, adding another hand, and then pressed her mounds more gently, up, down, and to each side, and squeezed her nipples. They got perkier as he touched them, and stood out in sharp relief from the curve of her breasts.

She leaned in and kissed his chest, loosening the laces on his tunic and eventually tossing it aside. She wrapped her arms around his neck and looked up at him.

"Do me?" she said.

"What?"

She pointed over her shoulder. "Climb on top of me. I want you inside me."

"I, uh — "

"Oh, of course," she said. "You need some attention too." She disengaged from him, and then paced beside him, her barrel brushing close against his. She leaned forward at her waist.

"My," she said, looking under him. "That's impressive. But soft."

She reached under him, and began to stroke his cock, softly with each hand. What she was doing seemed impossibly strange, but it was Derryck, even if it wasn't him. She wanted to satisfy his long-overdue desires for her, and if that meant stroking such a strange, huge cock and kissing it as it grew longer and longer and harder and harder, then she was not going to shy away from him. In moments, it was two feet long and hard as a rock, and dripping at the end.

She stood back upright and turned back around, pulling up beside him, and kissed him on the cheek. "You can want me," she said. "And tonight, you can have me."

"I want both," he said, the fireworks still going off in his mind.

She twisted at the waist, and patted her lower back. "Then climb up."

"I, uh — "

"Oh, of course," she said. She muttered something incoherent, and cast a ball of light into the air. It dissolved over them in a ton of sparks.

"What was that?" he said, frowning.

"Contraceptive spell," she said. "You can do me as much as you want to now."

"I, uh — I don't know how." He shrugged.

She smiled, walked in front of him, and looked back over her shoulder at him. She lifted her tail, revealing her nethers in all their glory. "Just lift your forelegs, and hop on. Your horse knows what to do. Let it show you the way."

Derryck nodded and hopped, landing on her rear with a thud. She grunted, but a part of him wanted to press into her, press close to her, bring her toward him and into him, and it wouldn't say no. He pushed forward, his forelegs sliding down her back, and felt the tip of his cock bump something soft and warm and wet.

"That's it," she said. "Push inside my pussy. It's waiting for you."

He pushed, gently at first, and then harder as she moaned, and with a soft burst, he was inside her, surrounded by her warmth, his lower body pressing down on hers, his torso pressing against her back. He reached around her and grabbed her breasts, kissing at her neck.

He no longer had control over his own sensibilities, and began to rock his body against her. She groaned in return as the tree trunk inside her felt like it was splitting her in half, driving right down her middle, with only his forelegs and the tight grip of his arms holding her body together. She moaned and squeaked, and managed to stammer out one word: "Faster."

He didn't need more. He ground hard at her body, his cock driving at her so hard that she could barely hold her hooves still in the dirt, and then all at once she cried out as her mind lit up with a thousand lightning bolts. Her magic powers burst forth from her hands, and she was dimly aware that in the distance a tree and some bushes had literally caught on fire.

But she had no time to think of it, because he cried out, his body tensed, and he exploded inside her, pumping her again and again with a flood of himself, filling her up so that it felt like every inch of her body contained nothing but his essence all the way up to her neck. She tensed as if she would be overcome by it, and then she relaxed again as it poured out of her, pooling on the ground underneath them.

He collapsed on top of her.

She struggled for a moment to regain her balance, breathing hard, and then righted the both of them. She smiled, savoring the warm afterglow.

Warm!? Hastily, she aimed a few ice showers at the burning trees, extinguishing them before the fire spread. She'd have to be more careful next time.

She looked up at him. "How was it?" she said.

He mumbled something incoherent.

"I thought so too," she said. "You can get down now," she added, as he seemed to have forgotten how to move his body.

He nodded stupidly, and stepped down, pulling himself out of her. She felt a gush, and liquid poured out of her parted slit. She hadn't imagined just how much he'd filled her up; there was at least a gallon of the stuff on the ground, and she had no idea how much more was still inside her. But it was keeping her toasty and satisfied.

She turned around and walked up to him, running a hand over his chin. "We'll have to do that again sometime," she said.

He nodded.

"I'll give you credit, that was pretty hot," said a voice from the trees above them.

Calyndra looked up.

A figure descended on a line, revealing itself at first to be the torso of a young woman.

"Syrienne!" said Calyndra.

"Yes," she said, alighting on the ground beside them. The spider girl smiled at them, lifting her eight long legs in turn. "You weren't the only ones cursed. I have to say I like my species more than yours, though. Climbing walls suits a thief better than running through fields or whatever it is you do."

"What happened to you?" said Calyndra.

"I went to find a better weapon during the fight, but before I even got out of that ring, the curse went off. When I woke up, you were all gone. Apparently, you were up here getting frisky. Nice going, by the way. Also, surprised you two weren't already doing it." She gave the still-dizzy Derryck a thumbs-up.

"So," she added. "There's still a massive treasure down there. Who wants to justify getting turned into monsters?"

12