The Fault in Ourselves

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He worked his way back down between my legs, momentarily fascinated with my pierced nipples, probably having not seen such a thing in his time. I silently thanked him for every sharp inhale of breath, every hard thump of my heart in my chest. Evidence of my healing collected all over my chest and face in the form of a rude pink flush. I may not have been sure at first, but I wanted this now, and badly.

He ran his fingers through my bright red hair, though my lips and everything behind that had been shaved. I could feel the moisture trickling down and then collecting on his fingers as he used it to lubricate up. The delicious few seconds he spent exploring the outside had worked me into a fever, and my whole body sighed and relaxed at once when he slid two fingers in, testing my elasticity. I hadn't really gotten to touch him like I wanted to yet, as much as I enjoyed this. I tore my nails down his back as he bent over me, tried to memorize his smooth shoulders and tangle my hands in his hair, yanking at it, but not too hard. Oh, he loved that. The hiss of breath between his teeth was all I needed.

But I wanted more than that. Now that I knew I could have it, I wouldn't be satisfied without everything.

He removed his digits, licked his fingertips, and smiled. I spread my thighs wider. He eased down on top of me and requested I spit in his hand, and to try very hard not to miss. I obeyed. Anything that would get him inside me faster. I still hadn't even gotten to touch yet, I had no idea what I was dealing with. But he could change shape at will, so how would I even know if it was his, or someone else's, anyway? I wasn't sure, and I decided it didn't matter.

"Relax for me, little human," he whispered. I felt his hand first, then a brief struggle to work his head in. Once it popped through, the rest was easy. I hadn't noticed that I had been holding my breath.

"You're so tight," he sighed. I exhaled though my nose and let my eyes roll back. His cock might not have been long, but it was thick and caused the best kind of ache when he retreated.

"The golden oaf's wife said it reminded her of an onion," he chuckled.

"The bulb, maybe."

"Perhaps I won't shear your hair too," He buried his face in my neck and bit down. I curled my legs around his hips and pulled him in closer, reveling in the feel of each rough push. My heart banged around so hard in my ribs I couldn't have been more alive.

He may have been fucking me savagely, but he kissed me softly.

Up close like this, I noticed things. Little things about his body that I knew, but at the same time...I wasn't intimately aware of. Deep lines crossed his lips, set in the corners of his mouth, marred what would have been a perfect bow in his upper lip. I knew from reading the lore that it was so, but feeling the dips and bumps in his skin for myself was surreal. I knew that men of his time generally had beards and it was unusual that he did not, but feeling the odd bit of stubble scratch me as we kissed was strange, too. It was hard to enjoy the moment while trying to understand it and commit it to memory.

In Beach World, there is no time.

It could have been twenty minutes, it could have been two hours, but we scratched and pulled and rutted and howled ourselves hoarse. It was glorious.

"I can do this to world's end," His breath was getting ragged, but his cock was still hard and buried. I kept getting very near getting off, but I kept getting distracted by simply not wanting it to be over.

"Don't!" I laughed. "I'm yours, do what you need."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes," I sighed.

I didn't know if I could let go enough, but if I could just concentrate on pleasing him, it would be worth it.

He adjusted, sitting up more and holding my hips, then shoved in hard. Oh, it hurt, but in such a good way! He kept this breakneck pace and just as I suspected, when I quit dwelling on it, I felt the wave rising again. I clawed his back and raked my hands over his skin, and I didn't realize it, but I was begging.

"Please! Please please please!" I whined.

"Wait," he said.

I did. I took short, shallow breaths and tried to hold back. A few seconds later, he slowed and I couldn't hold back any more.

"Now," he moaned.

He didn't have to tell me twice.

We laid there together for a while, watching the waves roll back out. I stayed on my back, completely exhausted. His seed ran out of me and made my thighs sticky. On one level, it was disgusting. On another, it was raw and nasty and I loved it. I didn't know how much time had passed, and I didn't care. I knew I had to get back to my time and space, but part of me just wasn't ready.

"Go," he said. "This will not be the last time you see me."

"I would hope not. To think you'd build this connection, save my life...all that just to throw me on the ground one time?" I laughed. He smiled that maddening smile.

"You are one of my favourite minions." He pressed a soft kiss to my mouth. "You're smart, you have survivability, and I adore your sense of humor. Go. Go care for your humans. I'll see you again later."

The alarm crowed like a rooster and brought me back to earth. To the mundane, to the normal. To midgard.

I sat up in bed, naked as when I went to bed. My hair was a wreck, my eyes burned a little from the mascara smeared across them. My husband snored softly next to me. I slung my legs over my side of the bed and got up to make my way to the shower. When I uncovered, I was hit by the unmistakable scent of sweat and semen. It gave me pause, but surely it can't have actually happened.

No, my husband and I probably got busy late last night while I was still tired and I just don't remember it.

I washed with a sage and salt scrub, breathing in the steam and letting the hot water relax my muscles. I had a lot to do that day; cleaning and resetting the altar, starting bread, getting groceries. I had better get a move-on if I wanted it all done.

I didn't know it then, but a few days before, an egg drifted lazily down my left tube and rolled into the soft cushion of my womb. It stuck there. As I washed and got ready for my day, it was beset upon by a legion of cells bent on infiltrating it.

One did.

12