The Favor

Story Info
White guy strips for Black women.
1.9k words
4.29
65.3k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was working at this music store for the summer in a big tourist city in the southeast. It was at the time I was young and wanting to party more at nights with my friends. And still have time for band practice after work. I was playing guitar in a local metal band. So of course I wasn't interested in a serious job. I have been attending a college outside of the city, but on the count of it being summer I decided to take the semester off.

I worked the day shift with another girl, her name was Tamika. She was a beautiful black girl about 5'4" with long brown hair, which she kept it up at work. Tamika was in the ages of 19 and she was hot. I have had some interest in he, but I wasn't sure she would go for a white boy like me. So many times I have tried to ask her out as a friend and co-worker, but she would always tell me she had something else to do. So this one night I asked her to come to check out our band, we were playing two sets at a local bar in the city. I let her know it would be a lot of people there. Tamika told me she would think about it.

So that night our band was preparing to do our first set on stage. The bar was full of people and it was dark and full of smoke. So I decided to step outside for some air and to get the smoke out of lungs. My eyes were burning up and tearing because of the smoke. So I walked out the door with my beer in hand. And all of a sudden someone tapped on my shoulder, I turned around with a huge smile. To my surprise it was Tamika and two of her friends. Tamika asked me if I could get her and her friends in the door without a cover charge. She mentions all that she had was enough to drink on. So I led them through the door. I let her know that I had her on the guest list, so even if she didn't see me she would have gotten in.

So we talked for awhile before I joined the band on stage. Hours later we finished our sets and returned to the bar. We spoke to most of our friends and fans at the bar. Then after I did my public relations with the fans and friends. I quickly found Tamika and her friends and we talked for awhile before they had to be on their way. Tamika let me know that our music was her type that she liked, but I made it sound good to her by knowing me.

So the next few days at work Tamika and I would join eachother after work for a drink at the bar. We would just hang out and talk about normal things. This one day a friend of Tamika's came to her at work. Her friend Tasha kept on whispering in Tamika's ear, and I could over hear what she was saying. It sounded like "ask him,come on please ask him" I thought she was trying to get Tamika to ask me to be her man or something, which I was hoping that. So Tamika walked over to me with a blushing look upon her face. Then I looked at her and said, "well come on baby out with it" Tamika said, "well...one of my friends is getting married soon...and we want to throw her a party" Lost in thought I was like so what do you want from me? Tamika asked, "well since you have somewhat of a nice body and you're a friend of mine...I was wondering ummmm...ah forget it" I was like come on Tamika ask away. Tamika then said, " well we can't afford a stripper...and you would be perfect for it" Embarrassed by her question I was like no I don't think I would do a good job at it. Tamika said, "come on honey...I swear I'll make worth your wild" I thought about it for a second and said, "well what the hell...I'll do it, but you know I am white and I cant dance" We all laughed and started to make the plan.

Tamika and her friend were in smiles after my answer. I mean I confess I do work out everyday, but I don't think I'd pass a stripper. I mean I might I have the body for it, but damn I cant dance! Tamika asked me to come over to her apartment so she could she me some moves on how to dance. So for like two hours I was shaking my white ass for her. I joked around and said, "do you want me to strip for you now?" Tamika said, "no I wont that to be a surprise for me" I asked her why her friend wanted a white stripper on the count of her being black. I mean I thought her friend was marrying a black man and she would want a black stripper.

But with my shallow mind and short brain cells that I smoked away would make me miss it. She explained that she was marrying a white man and she wanted a white stripper. I told Tamika that I was nervous because me being white and her other friends being with black men. Tamika hit me on the side of the arm and said, "damn honey are you that insecure?" She explained to me that all black men don't have big dicks, she then said all guys have different sizes and besides size doesn't matter. I mean I let her know I was average size, but with the stereotypes of black men with 12 inches. We both sat and laughed about it.

So the night arrived for me to do my big stripping job. My lord was I nervous. I mean I have been on stages before many times in front of a lot of people, but just being in front of a room full of women changed things. Plus it wasn't my music they were to see, it was my body. So Tamika picked me up from my place and we drove to her friend's house. Tamika informed to go through the backdoor and surprise her soon to be married friend. She gave me a signal to come in on, and her signal was when a certain song played on the stereo. So I waited outside for the song to play across the speakers, and that song a Hip-hop song by Outkast.

So then one her friends stuck her head out the backdoor and asked if I was ready, and my reply was "I think" So the Outkast song started playing and I ran inside the house. I jumped on top of a short table and started shaking my ass. It was Tamika,two black girls and the bride to be smiling and laughing. I slowly removed my over coat and then my shirt. All of them let out a loud yell and they started clapping their hands. I then yanked the shorts that Tamika bought me. They were those stripper types that yank off by stitches. I had these bikini briefs on that were silk with the color of fire engine red. I motioned myself in front of the bride to be's face and I humped my dick right in front of her mouth. The ladies were having the time of their lives and they started tipping me one-dollar bills. I then danced over to one other ladies and she kept begging to take my briefs off.

I looked over at Tamika and she shook her head yes. I turned around with my ass facing the ladies. So I slowly worked the briefs off my body. I danced over to the lady that told me to take it off and turned around to her face. She let out a huge yell as my cock was dangling between my legs. Then I danced over to Tamika shaking my cock right in front of her face. Still being nervous I couldn't even produce a hard-on. Until Tamika grabbed my cock with her hand, then it started to grow. Then the two of her friends moved over to me, one started rubbing my ass and the other rubbed my balls. The bride to be just sat there and watched. Next thing you know clothes started coming off of their bodies. I was not expecting this to happen. One girl's name was Tasha and the other was Sharon

Next thing you know I was lying on the floor with Tamika and Tasha wrapping there full lips around my cock. And Sharon was straddling my face with her beautiful pussy. I drove my tongue deep inside her pussy and she letting out loud moans. The bride to be said, " good lawd girls I wasn't expecting this...I think I'll just watch" Minutes went by and Sharon was going into orgasm from my professional tongue job. Sharon then gained her air back and joined Tasha and Tamika sucking my cock. Then Tamika took Sharon's place and straddled my face. Then Tasha straddled my cock and guided my cock inside of her. She moved quick and hard on my cock as Sharon sat and watched. Then Tasha jumped off of my cock in pure orgasms, while Tamika raised off of my face. I knew it was Tamika's turn so I motioned her to get on all fours.

I looked over and saw that the bride to be was fingering her pussy as she watched the hot and steamy sex scene. I grabbed Tamika's ass cheeks and guided my cock into her wet dripping pussy. Sharon and Tasha were on both sides of me touching my chest with their soft brown sugar hands. I put my lips on each of their nipples and sucked on them. Then I started to thrust my hips into Tamika and she was letting out moans that just drove me crazy. Within seconds she started to cum and removed my cock. Sharon lay on her back and begged me to fuck her hard. So I moved in between her long beautiful legs. I started to slam her pussy hard and fast.

Within minutes she started cumming again and I knew I was getting close myself. All of our bodies were in hot sweat. Tasha said she was going to give me the best orgasm ever. So Tamika and Sharon lay on the floor with their heads against the couch. They wanted me get in front of them and bend over so Tasha could please me from behind. So I rested my hands against the back of the couch still on my feet. They both of started sucking my cock as Tasha drove her tongue deep into my asshole.

My lawd I thought to myself, I have never had this done to me. I felt my balls tighten up with a pain. I could feel the hot load gushing to the head of my cock. The stimulation of Tasha licking my ass gave me the most amazing orgasm I have ever had. That night was amazing to me and not to mention the bride to be. We all cleaned up and got dressed and had some drinks. After we congratulated the bride to be, Tamika took me home with her and we continued to fuck the night away. We started dating and seeing a lot of each other and plus her friends came by for a revisit of my cock. So the point of story is if you have a beautiful woman ask you to be a stripper for a party. Don't turn her down, because you never know what will come.