The Favor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I rolled onto my back, so that my rampant prick jutted up like a beacon. I leaned back and put my hands behind my head on the pillow, and smiled smugly.

Caroline looked at me and laughed, "Let me guess, then she gave you a blow job?"

Well, she did know me. I put a look of mock hurt on my face.

"Is that what you think sweetheart?" I protested. "I'm appalled by your opinion of me. Here's how I see it. Me going down on her -- that's pretty much a public service. Social work. Just being a good neighbor. But getting a blow job from her-- that would be sex and I'd feel uncomfortable about that. What kind of ass would I have to be to do that? Unless you were cool with it of course."

I stared at my throbbing cock clutched in Caroline's tight grasp. It was time to make my fantasy come true.

"Of course, if you were cool with it, it would have gone something like this:

"First I announce it to them both. 'Bob, I'm going to put my cock in your wife's mouth right now. You'd like that, wouldn't you?'

"He would think for only a second. 'Um, yes.'

"'Good, then tell her.'

"Surprisingly enough, there's no hesitation on his part. 'Do it honey,' he mutters.

"'No,' I say, 'Not like that. Tell her what you want.'

"That one stops him, but only for a moment."

I had been moving up, straddling Caroline's torso as I spoke, and now I paused astride her chest, with my throbbing cock dangling in front of her face. I looked past my pulsing tool to her face, flush with lust and anticipation. I stared deep in her eyes and slowly leaned forward until my rampant prong butted up against her plump lips.

"He takes a breath and says, 'I want to see you suck it honey. I want to watch you put this man's cock in your mouth and make him cum.'"

Caroline held my gaze unwaveringly as I pressed forward and her sweet plump lips slowly parted to accommodate the head of my swollen cock. I pressed forward until half my cock was embedded in her warm, wet mouth, and then pulled back slowly, observing the sheen of her saliva like a dipstick mark on my shaft. I proceeded with caution, slowly fucking Caroline's face, and for a time the only sound was my heavy breathing and the wet noises of my cock churning her saliva. I began to pick up speed while I described my assault on Kim's mouth.

"I want to see what kind of cock sucker she is, so I push my shaft deep into her mouth, thrusting slowly but firmly, until I feel the back of her throat. And then I keep pushing. At first nothing happens, but then I feel her throat open and I slide inside.

"Oh my god! The way her convulsing throat grips my cock -- incredible! But I pull back to give her some air, and start feeding her my cock, slowly and regularly, in and out... in and out... in... and... out... And just when she is getting used to it, I pull all the way out of her slick lips and feed her my balls instead.

"She licks and tongues and sucks every inch of my nut sack as if she would later have to describe it to a sketch artist -- or her husband. So I say, 'Tell your husband how much you like sucking this cock.'"

Caroline continued to nuzzle my balls, but didn't say anything.

"I said, 'Tell your husband how much you like sucking this cock.'"

Caroline stopped her tongue in mid-swipe and looked at me, as she realized I was talking to her. And bless her heart, that sweet mother of three came to play.

"This is the tastiest fucking cock I've sucked in months," she said crudely, "I can't wait to taste its hot cream, and feel it spurting into my mouth and on my face."

A cold shiver of pleasure literally ran up my spine as I savored the shocking, delicious nastiness of it all.

Caroline grabbed my cock firmly in her left hand and plunged it back into her mouth. She then commenced the wettest, noisiest, most enthusiastic blow job she had ever given, at least to me. Her tightly puckered lips were flying up and down my shaft, gliding on a thick coat of her saliva as she milked me with her mouth. Periodically she would slow her pace and thrust herself down onto my pole until my cock was again bottomed out deep in her throat and she could reach out and tongue my balls as if she was trying to recapture her runaway drool.

I had a fleeting thought that perhaps I had I begun to feel my climax coming on and I let her know it.

"Yes! Suck it!" I howled, "Suck that cock."

She pulled me out of her throat and began a furious stroking of my cock, her hand a glittering blur on my pole as she gasped, "Oh yes. Give it to me. Give me your cum. Give it to me!"

So I did. I erupted with a mighty groan. The first surge splashed across her forehead and into her eye in a great gushing gout. The second plugged her nostril and the third was a direct hit on her outstretched tongue. I pushed my cock back into her mouth and she sucked hard, draining me of every last drop.

Afterwards we lay slumped on the bed, limp and sapped. Caroline looked at me from behind cum-shrouded eyelashes. "That was quite some story," she said simply. "Quite a 'public service' you performed."

"That's me," I replied sardonically, "always willing to help out."

"Yeah. Okay, my sweaty, smelly friend who woke me up to get his cock sucked. Who's really doing the favors around here?"

"I am, of course, forever in your debt, sweetheart."

"Well I'd appreciate it if you'd help out cleaning up this mess," she retorted, rolling over to turn her back to me.

"Of course, Sweetheart," I said, slipping out of bed, "what kind of cad do you take me for?" I picked up her discarded panties off the floor as if they were a plain white handkerchief, and gently wiped the sticky cum from her eyes and off her face. When she was reasonably clean I kissed her gently on the lips and whispered, "How's that?"

Caroline muttered, but was already falling back to sleep. I stood up and regarded her now soiled panties -- evidence of my successful seduction. I headed for the bathroom to clean up myself, but stopped at the doorway.

"Thank you Sweetheart," I said clearly, but there was no answer. I took a last look at her sleeping there among the crumpled sheets, and had to smile. I had pulled it off. I pulled the bedroom door shut behind me and headed for the bathroom.

Inside the bathroom I splashed my face and rinsed off accumulated grime of my exercise and sexual exertions. I stared at myself in the mirror and hardly recognized the man I saw there, disguised as he was by the massive shit-eating-grin on his face that no amount of water could wash off.

I opened the cabinet under the sink and reached in to retrieve the prize I had stashed there only a few minutes earlier. I pulled out the tiny wisp of pink fabric. Crumpled into a small ball, it was scarcely big enough to cover my nose. It was stained and crusty, and redolent with a heady cocktail of bodily fluids. But it was one of the most beautiful things I had ever seen. I compared it to the pair in my other hand. My grin was now threatening to wrap around my face and meet on the other side. Perhaps I could start a new hobby -- a collection.

"I don't think Caroline has any in this color," I thought to myself, "I wonder if I can convince her that they're hers..."

_________________________

Author's Note:

I appreciate feedback of all sorts. Please consider voting and/or commenting, to let me know what you thought of this story.

Also special thanks to my editors Samfunboy89 and (anonymous)

12