The Favour

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just then Karen returned with the drinks. Sarah turned to Karen "Dave was just telling about something he'd like to do to you"

"What's that?" Karen asked

"Well apparently Dave would like to fuck you up the ass"

Karen's mouth dropped open in shock for a minute and I wanted the ground to open up beneath me.

Karen blushed and calmly replied "I don't think I can get pregnant like that"

Sarah immediately shot back "So what! You'll have enough opportunities for that. Besides you just promised to do absolutely anything"

"But I don't do... I mean...." Karen stuttered now looking a similar shade of red to what I must have been".

"You haven't done it before have you?" Sarah teased.

"It's perfect!" Sarah added beaming.

I must have looked just as puzzled as Karen did.

"You wanted it to be memorable. This will make sure it is memorable. Besides you've already promised Dave ANYTHING."

"It's really OK. We really don't have to do that..... I was only joking" I added feeling very guilty and extremely embarrassed.

"Nonsense, he wasn't joking at all. Dave is just being kind; trying to let you off the hook....If this week is going to work out it will need you both to change. Karen has already promised to be your whore for the week. This week could still be an awful disaster unless you take-off the kid-gloves, treat her like a whore and enjoy yourself"

I sat there not sure how to respond to that but starting to appreciate the warped logic of her argument.

"You don't need the kid gloves ..........do you sis?" Sarah teased.

"No I don't, thank you." Karen looked at me a bit differently, with more confidence I think. "Let's make this fun. Promise me you'll treat me like the whore I've promised to be. And yes I guess that does include fucking my ass, if you want to -- only go gentle, I've never done that before".

"Go gentle .....Ah..... Isn't she a delicate flower" Sarah teased and then started laughing.

"I'm not a delicate flower" Protested Karen and gave the chuckling Sarah a dig in the ribs. "Promise me?" Karen repeated.

"I warn you I am a man of my word. Are you sure that's what you want"

"Yes, look Sarah's right if we carry on like last night then it's bound to affect our friendship and I don't want that. Let's just both let our hair down and role-play it for the week...... Do we have a deal?"

"OK"

"You promise?" Karen added.

"Yes" I replied

"Give your whore a kiss then" Karen said leaning over the table.

"Do whores kiss on the lips?" I teased

"This one does....... but only for her favourite client".

With that we kissed briefly.

"Come on you two. I want to see tongues" Sarah teased.

We looked at each other and kissed again much more passionately -- with tongues.

"That's much better. Now I think you two need to get home. You've got an ass to fuck" she said to me.

We both said our goodbyes and thanks to Sarah and left.

------------------------------

When we got back to the house, Karen took me by the hand and led me to the bedroom. "Let's not sit around thinking about it, let's just do it" she said.

Karen pushed me onto the bed and then wriggled out of her jeans. She then undid my trousers and pulled them down and off me, before straddling me. She leaned down and kissed me deeply as I tried desperately to remove her blouse and bra.

She then knelt up, grasped my cock and pulling her knickers to one side lowered herself onto it. Unlike the previous night there was lust in her eyes as she pressed down onto me.

Karen started slowly and then really started fucking me hard. After a frantic couple of minutes Karen came with a loud gasp and then collapsed on top of me, holding me tight. I was only seconds away from coming myself but Karen had stopped before I could get there.

We French kissed for a while "You haven't come yet....what would you like to do" Karen asked.

"I'd like my whore to ride me again, I was kind-of enjoying the view" I teased.

"Your wish is my command, sir" Karen replied playfully.

Karen started slowly, gently biting her lower lip as she did, while I massaged her breasts. She gradually increased her pace and eventually went at full gallop. I could stand no more and pumped my load into her. Karen kept going until she again came herself a minute later.

"That was better" I commented, referring to the previous night.

"Much" Karen replied in agreement.

We cuddled-up close for a while, kissing each other.

About half an hour later Karen started caressing my cock, wanking it slowly. Combined with some more vigorous kissing I was hard again in no time.

"So are you going to fuck this whore's ass?" Karen whispered.

"Only if you're sure about it" I asked

"Hey no more of that" Karen said with fake indignation "You promised to treat me like a whore for the week, don't short change me" Karen said with a playful smile.

"OK then whore, assume the doggie position" I said in an equally playful manner. "Do you have any lubricant?"

"There's some KY in the bottom drawer on your side"

I got the KY and applied a generous coating to my cock before kneeling behind Karen's upturned ass.

I positioned my cock against her asshole and began to slowly push. Her muscles put up a lot of resistance against me. I pushed harder, and the head popped inside, Karen screamed out "Ahh, stop.......... it's too big"

"Relax for a minute and it will get easier" Her ass was gloriously tight and the view was great. There was no way I was going to stop this now.

"How's my whore now" I asked after a little while.

"I think she's just been downgraded to Trainee Whore" Karen gasped.

I took that as my cue to continue and slowly pushed the rest in, inch by inch, until she had taken my full length inside her.

"Oh god, I feel so full" Karen said, panting.

I began to move slowly in and out. Karen made small whimpering sounds as I did. "It feels better now" she said a couple of minutes later. "Fuck me harder" she urged.

She was now pushing back hard against me as I thrust forward. I reached around under her and started to play with her clit. Karen brushed my hand away "Let me do that, go for it, fuck me hard" she said and started to frig herself as I did.

"Harder....Faster.....Fuck my whore ass" Karen pleaded in ragged breaths.

"I'm gonna cum, fuck me harder" Karen gasped

"Me too" I replied

"Yes cum in my whore ass..........I'm cumming ........Ahh!" screamed Karen as she grabbed madly at the sheets with her hands and trembled beneath me. That was it for me too and I pumped my load into her ass.

I pulled out and we lay facing each other.

Karen kissed me "Oh god that was so intense, I don't think I've ever cum so hard"

"That was so much better than last night" I said

"You're telling me" Karen whispered "I think I like being a whore" she added.

"Trainee Whore" I teased.

"When do I graduate" She played along

"I'll let you know....We may need to practice this some more, later in the week" I replied.

"I think so too....but not just yet......I think I'm going to be a little sore after that"

"Sorry"

"Don't be. Us Trainee Whores have to learn somehow" Karen replied with a playful smirk.

The rest of the night was spent eating and watching TV on the sofa.

----------------------

The next morning, Sunday, Karen brought me coffee in bed. We drank it and then started kissing again.

It was a more leisurely session, Karen clearly enjoys being on top, and she once again rode me until we both came.

We finally got dressed around lunchtime and went out to the shops. Karen wanted to look at some clothes and then we had to do the food shopping.

On the way back we rented a film. Later after we had put all the shopping away we relaxed in front of the TV with the film, a pizza, and a couple of bottle of wine.

When we got to bed that evening I decided to pleasure Karen a little. I moved down between her thighs placing little kisses along the way.

I took my time and waited for Karen to start grinding her hips in anticipation before I finally pushed my tongue into her. A quiet "Yessss" was all she said.

I kept a slow but steady pace and then slowly added a finger into her. Karen started grinding herself against my face so I started focusing on her clit and added a second finger inside her. Karen was thrashing around above me until with a squeal she let her juices flow into my mouth.

When she had calmed down, I started over and then brought her to a second, louder, orgasm.

I moved up on top of her and kissed her hard. "That was wonderful" Karen cooed, and held me close for a while.

"Since we've already done it this morning, how-about I give you the rest of the night off from baby-making. How would you like to sit on the edge of the bed and let me return the favour? You can come all over these" she said stroking her breasts.

"That sounds nice....... but I think I'd rather lie back and then come in that pretty mouth of yours" I replied

"I don't swallow" Karen added.

"This week you do. You're my whore remember ......... I want every drop swallowed" I said.

Karen looked shocked but said nothing for a few moments then "OK, but only because you're paying me so well......" she said with a playful smirk and then gave me a sloppy kiss.

Karen pushed me over onto my back and moved down between my legs. She started slowly licking my shaft and then took the head between her lips, gently sucking on it and licking around the head. She kept this going slowly, moving her hand up and down my shaft as she did. After several minutes she quickened her pace and I could hold back no longer and came, my cock spurting into her mouth.

Karen swallowed the first bit, but then coughed and put her hand over her mouth letting go of my cock which continued to pump the remainder of my load over my stomach.

When she regained her composure, she moved up and kissed me.

"Sorry, I really did mean to swallow it all" she said.

"You still can" I said glancing at my stomach.

"What?" she said looking into my eyes as if to check that she understood what I meant.

"I said every drop"

"You can't be serious" She said, once again looking shocked

"You made me promise not use kid gloves -- and I warned you that I keep my promises -- The question is do you keep yours?" I replied, deliberately teasing her.

"I always keep my promises. But ......."

"Treat me like a whore, and ANYTHING, were your exact words I believe"

"You've really warmed to the part, haven't you" She said and then moved back between my legs. After her first lick she screwed up her face in disgust and then poked her tongue out playfully at me. Karen then slowly licked the remaining globs of cum off my stomach and cleaned up my cock as well.

"Better?" she said crawling over me.

"Much" I said and then noticed a little drop still on her chin. I wiped it off with my finger and offered it to her. Karen then made a real show of sucking my finger clean.

"You make a wonderful whore" I said.

"You mean I've graduated"

"Not yet but I think you will soon"

"Well if there's anything I can do to improve my grades you will let me know"

"Don't worry I will."

------------------------------

Monday morning after some breakfast we went into the office. Monday's are usually quiet and this was no exception. We used the morning to catch-up on some outstanding invoices etc. Then at lunchtime Sarah walked in.

"Hi Sarah" I said, standing and pecking her on the cheek.

"Hi guys. How are things?" She said to both of us.

"Much better thanks" replied Karen

"I haven't got much time -- I'm in my lunch-break. Dave could I have a word, I need a favour" Sarah asked

"Sure, shall we go into my office" I said leading the way.

Sarah followed me and then closed the door behind her.

"Are things better between the two of you?" She asked

"Much better we both seem to be enjoying it now. Thanks for your help the other day, I owe you one" I replied.

"Well if you think you owe me one then hopefully you can repay it today, and have a little fun yourself into the bargain"

"What do you have in mind" I asked, intrigued

"Well my beloved sister out there got married before me"

"Yes"

"I organised this really good evening out for her hen night, a nice meal, lots of drink with friends, and the usual. But for mine, Karen and some of my friends decided to gang-up on me and make me do something really embarrassing"

"What? I said smiling and wondering what could possibly embarrass Sarah"

"Well Karen picked this naughty school-girl theme for the evening and we were all to meet-up at bar. Anyway I bought this short pleated skirt, white blouse, tie and stockings you know the kind of thing, but when I got to the bar I was the only one wearing it"

I laughed and said "its funny but that doesn't sound so bad"

"Well after several drinks they all started baiting me until I accepted a dare, which of course I ended-up accepting. First they had me take-off my underwear and then they gave me an envelope, like this" she said pulling a brown envelope out of her bag.

"To cut a long story short I had to get in a taxi, go across town to an adult store and then buy various items from a list they provided and then return with them to the bar."

"In your school-girl outfit with no underwear"

"Yes you can imagine the looks I got both in the taxi and then in the store"

I was laughing at this point "Nice one!"

"Yes and to make matters worse they had also organised a male stripper-gram and they told him about my bag of goodies"

"I just wish I had seen it" I said still smiling at the image

"Well I promised my little sister that one day I would get her back, unfortunately since she got married first I can't, so that's where you come in. She's promised to do anything you want so I was hoping you would do it for me"

"I'm not sure she'll go for it"

"She will, she'll keep her promise. Here's her outfit" Sarah said handing me a bag.

"And the envelope" I asked

Sarah pulled out the contents. "She's got the address of a shop, £300 cash, and a shopping list"

"Let me see" I said picking-up the list. On the list were;

(1) 8" Vibrating Dildo (2) Some lubricant (3) One pair of nipple clamps (4) One pair of Handcuffs (5) A blindfold (6) Two hardcore DVD's - any you think Dave would like.

"That seems a pretty well thought out list, you've either had a lot of time on your hands or a detailed knowledge of these things." I teased.

"A little of both is all I'm saying. But together with her outfit this should embarrass her sufficiently"

"What outfit?" I asked looking into the bag she had handed me.

I pulled out a thin-white blouse, a short black pleated shirt, a tie, stockings and suspender belt and a pair of black high-heeled shoes.

"Wow" I said

"And remember, no underwear"

"She may not do it" I said seriously doubting it.

"We'll see - just remind of her promise to do ANYTHING and tell her I said she'd never live it down if she doesn't"

"OK, I try"

"Thanks Dave. I must dash" Sarah said as she left the office, stopping only briefly to say something to Karen on her way out.

A minute later Karen came into my office.

"Sarah said to come and see you.......something about payback."

"Yes Sarah told me a story about her hen night and has asked me to help her get a little revenge on you"

Karen face became flushed and she asked "What?"

"Well first I'd like you to change into this outfit. Put what you're wearing into this bag and leave it in here."

"Then what"

"Then I'll give you further instructions"

"Hmm" was all Karen said as she took the bag and headed for the toilet.

She returned a few minutes later. "So am I going to school?"

"Not exactly"

"I thought not"

"Oh by the way lose the underwear"

"I thought you might say that" She said as unclipped her bra and then did that thing where both arms are pulled through to remove it without taking her top off. Then she pulled down her knickers and stepped out of them. "I suspect I know what's coming next".

"Here is the address of a shop; I'll order you a taxi. Here is the shopping list, get the items and bring them back here.

"You expect me to go out like this in broad daylight?" Karen pleaded.

I must admit Karen looked absolutely amazing in the outfit. As if the short skirt and tight blouse weren't enough, the tops of her suspenders were clearly visible as were her nipples through the blouse. She was certainly going to draw some attention

"You promised to act like a whore.... Now you look like one..... And we're just sending you shopping for the tools of your trade"

"Bastard" Karen turned to walk out of the office, snatching the envelope off the desk.

"Wait a minute"

"What"

"Come back here"

Karen gave me an evil look and then walked back toward me.

"I stepped-up close and took her in my arms. We kissed deeply"

"Fuck me instead" Karen gasped in between kisses.

I spun her around and bent her over the table in front of me then unzipped my jeans. I got my already hard cock out, flipped-up her skirt and pushed into her.

"Yesssss. Fuck me hard" Karen instructed. It sounded like a good idea to me so I did just that, hard and fast.

It didn't take long for either of us and we had that rare moment where two people come at exactly the same time. Karen was left panting on the table and I was half collapsed on top of her.

A couple of minutes later, after we had straightened ourselves up a bit and Karen had been to the toilet, I said "Well you can't go out like that"

"I know" Karen replied kissing me

I reach across the desk and grabbed an elastic band, moved behind Karen and used the band to put her hair into a ponytail. "That's better, now you can go out" I said.

"You've got to be joking, look at me" Karen replied

"I know you look absolutely ravishing........or is that ravished!"

"Bastard"

"I'll call you a taxi"

"No I can't" Karen pleaded.

I made the call to the taxi company. "Don't worry they'll just think you're a whore" I said teasing.

"But I'm still leaking ...... you know...."

"As Sarah would say.....It ought to make it all the more memorable"

"I'm certainly not going to forget this in a hurry"

"Well there you go then"

After a few more protests and lots of questioning of my parentage, Karen did finally get into the taxi when it arrived.

------------------------

Nearly an hour later Karen returned when I was on the phone. Mike one of our fitters was telling me that some of the materials hadn't arrived at site.

She dropped the bag on my desk and then whispered in my ear "Bastard" before giving me a peck on the cheek.

I said I'd chase them up and get back to him.

"I need it now, fuck me first" Karen asked.

"Sorry, duty calls. We have to sort this out now." I said reaching for the file.

"Come-on I'm so fucking horny I'll do anything" Karen pleaded

"Oh I know Karen-the-Whore will do anything, but right now though I need Karen-the-Manager"

Between us we managed to find somewhere that could do a next morning delivery, as well as sorting a few other minor issues.

Driving home was very distracting with Karen sat next to me in her outfit. It also didn't help that she would occasionally nibble my ear or rub my leg.

------------------------

"Can I be Karen-the-whore now?" she asked as we walked into the house.

"Trainee whore" I corrected, and we made our way to the bedroom.

"Shall I leave this on" Karen asked, referring to her outfit.

"Definitely" I replied stripping-off as quickly as I could.

There was nothing exotic or different about what came next. It was just good, frantic vanilla sex. We both had the orgasm we needed to wash away the pent-up frustration of the afternoon"