The Favour

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She went to sit-up but I put a hand on her chest and shook my head. She made a face at me but stayed still and chatted to John. I though turnabout was fair play so I reached for the toy that was still embedded in her pussy. Karen went to stop me but I batted away her hand. As she was chatting to John I slowly started to fuck her with the toy. I didn't turn it on because of the sound.

Karen seemed to be coping well so I quickened the pace. Karen immediately got a worried look on her face and made a feeble attempt to stop me again.

"How's the show going today" she asked in a slightly shaky voice.

Karen started shaking her head at me to stop but there was no way I was going to. I fucked her even faster and harder and in panic she clamped her hand over the receiver as she came.

Luckily John was obviously still talking on the other end and she got away with it

"Bastard" she breathed and pushed me away. I left her to finish her conversation in peace and went into the main office.

A few minutes later Karen came out fully dressed and playfully punched me. "I can't believe you did that when I was on the phone to John."

"How is he?" I asked

"Fine, he sends you his love" Karen said as she filled the kettle and got some cups.

"Admit it, you found it a turn on" I teased

"I'm not admitting anything......Bastard"

------------

That evening in bed Karen was on top riding me

After a couple of moments of frenzied fucking I decided to try something a little different. I stopped Karen and reached over for the bag of toys. I pulled out the handcuffs.

"Kinky" Karen said with a glint in her eye.

I told her to put her hands behind her back and then reached around to cuff them together.

Karen then started to ride me again, clearly enjoying this new twist. I decided to push it a little further and reached into the bag for the clamps.

Karen looked a little unsure but didn't protest. I attached one to her right nipple first.

"Ow!" she gasped. I ignored this as I then attached the second, which was also greeted with a sharp intake of breath.

"Who said you could stop?" I teased.

"You can be a real bastard you know" Karen said as she started to resume riding me.

"And you're in the wrong job; you make a very good whore. Perhaps we should add it to the company's list of services"

"I might get paid more" Karen replied as she rode me. I caressed her breasts around the clamps. Then as she visibly got more aroused, I took hold of the clamps and pulled on them.

Karen let out a loud "Ahh" and her hips went into overdrive "Harder" she begged. I pulled harder and also pinched the clamps tighter with my fingers. Karen screamed out as her orgasm consumed her and she collapsed down on top of me breathing heavily.

Despite getting close, I hadn't come yet so after a minute or two I rolled Karen off me. I manoeuvred her so that she was on her knees but slumped forward with her face on the bed. With her ass raised up it put her in the ideal position to take her from behind. Of course Karen's hands were still cuffed behind her back so she represented quite an irresistible target.

Before I took up position behind her I reached over and grabbed both the 8" vibrator and the lubricant. I made sure that Karen didn't see them though.

I settled behind Karen and pushed into her. There's something quite primal about fucking in this position and it was made all the more erotic by the handcuffs.

After a few minutes fucking I slowed, things down and with one hand applied some lubricant to the vibrator.

I then gently placed the head against her anal ring.

"Oh god" Karen gasped as she felt the cool tip against her skin.

I took that as her consent to continue and pushed the head in. "Wait, stop" Karen begged. A few moments later she relaxed so I pushed more in.

Pretty soon Karen was receiving a vigorous fucking in both her pussy and ass. I'd managed to get all of the vibrator up her ass, apart from the wide base. I could also feel it through the thin membrane that separated it from my cock

I turned the dial up and we both shared the sensations it produced.

I reached forward and underneath to cup Karen's breasts. I released the clamps and massaged her nipples.

As the feeling came back into her nipples, Karen started to orgasm. I fucked both her holes as hard as I could and soon followed shooting my cum exactly where she wanted it.

-------------

As we lay in bed later Karen asked me if there was anything I wanted that we hadn't done before John got back.

"Well actually there is something" I smiled.

"What? .........Am I going to like it" She asked

"Well, you know that black thin skirt that you sometimes wear to work"

"Yes?"

"Well when you stand and lean over your desk to the key box, it shows off your ass very nicely"

"Does it now? I think I know where this is going"

"Yes I've often sat at my desk and fantasised about fucking your ass when you're like that"

"You have a thing about my ass, don't you? I never knew I worked with such a pervert!"

"Well now you know"

--------------------

On Friday morning Karen did indeed dress in the thin black skirt I had mentioned. She also added stockings and suspenders underneath.

The office was very busy in the morning and I ended-up having to do a site visit which took me out of the office until around mid afternoon.

When I got back Karen was talking told me that we had a possible client arriving in an hour so that pretty much put paid to my hopes of fucking Karen over her desk.

The meeting with the client was longer than expected but fortunately very productive (we later secured quite a large contract from them).

It was a day that I had expected to be a quiet one but turned out to be anything but quiet. Still these things happen.

Karen drove us home soon after he left. On the ride back, I couldn't help thinking about the fact that the evening was of course going to be our last one together. I was already feeling a twinge of jealousy having to "give back" Karen the next day. I knew I would never want to do anything to hurt their relationship but the last week had been so good and I felt so close to Karen that I knew I was going to miss her.

Later Karen cooked me a nice steak dinner and thanked me profusely for my help. In turn I thanked Karen for such a wonderful week. We both agreed that it had been truly memorable and thoroughly enjoyable.

"It isn't over yet" Karen added with a glint in her eyes.

"Absolutely........What did you have in mind............Is there anything you particularly enjoyed that you'd like to repeat?"

"Um.........Good question.............Well, in terms of what I had in mind, I was hoping for one last chance at getting pregnant. So I guess out of the things we did where I could get pregnant......I think I enjoyed last night the best........I kind of enjoyed being handcuffed" Karen replied blushing slightly.

"How about you?" Karen asked

"Oh I think you know what I enjoy the most" I teased.

"Um yes, my ass doesn't know what's hit it this week"

"So what felt best or made you come the hardest?" I asked, already knowing the answer.

Karen blushed "I think you know......That monster you made me buy.....I nearly passed out"

"Sounds like we have a plan for tonight"

"OK" Karen replied, still blushing, "You take the drinks through and get things ready, while I clear the table"

I got the toys; put a duvet on the floor, and one of the DVD's in the machine.

A few minutes later Karen appeared. "Actually, we can do all those things we talked about later, but would you mind if we did something else first."

"Sure, what did you have in mind?"

"Well actually since you've been so wonderful about everything, I thought I would give you a massage and then make love to you. Like a kind of special thank you."

"I'd be a fool to say no to such a lovely offer"

"I'll be right back" Karen said disappearing upstairs, only to reappear a minute later clutching a bottle of massage oil.

Karen slipped the straps of her dress off her shoulders and shimmied-it down to the floor, revealing a pair of stockings and suspenders and nothing else. In no time I managed to shed my clothing and assume my position face-down on the duvet.

Karen knelt beside me and poured some oil over my back. I was then treated to a lovely long relaxing massage. It was so relaxing that if it wasn't for the promise of being made love to, I might have easily fallen asleep.

I was brought out of my state of total relaxation by a slap on the bum and "OK turnover"

Karen started again at my feet and worked-up my legs. My cock was wrongly anticipating things, because Karen skipped over that area and then started again at my shoulders.

When she did finally reach my groin, she started with a gentle massage of my balls and then applied a lot of oil to her hands before starting on my cock. Karen spent several minutes massaging my cock and very nearly got me to bursting point. Sensing I was close Karen stopped, french kissed me and then straddled me aiming my cock at her pussy. Then with one steady movement she made her descent.

When I was fully embedded within her Karen leaned forward and started French kissing me again. This time as our tongues danced she started a very gentle fucking motion.

I've never had sex like it; it was more like being seduced into coming rather than simply being the result of vigorous sex. Karen's soft moans and loving kisses made me realise what it was like to truly be made love to. It was wonderful. Karen thanked me again as I finished coming inside her.

We lay entwined for several minutes before Karen spoke "That was nice. Now that's out of the way, I'm your whore for the rest of the night, let's have some fun. Anything you want"

I reached over and picked-up the handcuffs. Seeing them, Karen raised an eyebrow and put both arms behind her back. I attached the cuffs and kissed her hard, Karen responded in kind. "OK then whore, you can start by cleaning me up then please"

"Yes Sir" Karen said in a seductive tone and extracted herself, wriggling down to lick my cock clean. Of course in the process she ended up getting cum over her face but she didn't seem to care.

With the remote I turned on the TV and started the DVD. Our friend Jim was up to his old tricks again in no time.

Karen was really getting into sucking my cock, but I knew there was no chance of me coming again for a while yet and I had other ideas for Karen.

I manoeuvred her and the footstool so that she had her head and shoulders on the stool facing the TV. This meant that her rear was nicely presented to me, and made all the more inviting by the fact that her hands were still cuffed behind her back.

Well you know what they say about boys with toys! I was determined that Karen was going to be well and truly fucked tonight. I reached for the monster and prepared it well with extra lubricant (even though Karen was probably more than slick enough already).

"Yessssss" Karen hissed as I nudged the monster against her lips. I applied a bit more pressure and eventually the head slipped in. "Ahh" Karen gasped as it entered her. I gave her a few moments to adjust to it and then withdrew it slightly before pushing in further.

"Oh god" Karen panted.

I started to slowly fuck Karen with it and in a very short time had Karen cumming on it. I couldn't help but smile at the way her toes clinched as she came.

"There's plenty more where that came from" I commented as Karen calmed down.

"I suppose there's no point in asking for mercy is there" Karen cooed.

"Absolutely no point at all" I replied, recommencing her "punishment". As I have said before watching Karen cum like this was highly erotic. I must have fucked her through another 4 or 5 orgasms before I decided to try something different.

I reached for the smaller (only 8"!) vibrator lubed it up and pressed it against her puckered ass.

"Oh god no" Karen gasped but made no attempt to move. I pushed until the head popped-in. "Ahh....wait" Karen pleaded. I gave her a few seconds to adjust (I'm all heart!) and then slowly pushed it in further.

"Oh god" Karen gasped as I pulled on the smaller and pushed the monster back in. I then started a see-saw motion withdrawing one till it was only just inside her whilst simultaneously pushing the other in as firmly as I could. This action together with the combined vibrations from the pair had a very quick effect.

Karen came very quickly and not at all quietly but there was no respite from the fucking I was giving her. Karen no sooner seemed to stop cumming than she was building to another. When the second hit she literally screeched out a cry. I thought at first that I had hurt her so I stopped. Karen eventually calmed and asked if I was trying to fuck her to an early grave.

I took this to mean that she could stand some more so despite a few protests I recommenced see-sawing her. I'm not sure how many times she came by the time I stopped but I had gotten so excited that I was almost ready to come myself just from watching her.

I sat back on the sofa and admired the view of a well fucked woman, still panting and slumped, hands still cuffed behind her back over the footstool.

"Oh god, I'm certainly going to remember, and feel, that fucking for a very long time" she eventually said raising herself up onto her knees.

Karen saw my cock still hard and walked on her knees over toward me.

Saying nothing she looked me in the eye before leaning forward and taking my cock in her mouth. She attacked my cock with her tongue.

With her hands behind her back, her range of movement was limited, so I took control holding her head in my hands I started to slowly fuck her mouth up and down on my cock as Karen continue to use her tongue.

I was so turned on already that this wasn't going to last too long and I had the desire to sample again the joys of her throat, so I as I got close I pulled her head down even further and eventually felt my cock slip past her tonsils. Karen's eyes bulged wide as I did but she made no attempt to resist.

That was it I erupted in her throat and then after the first few spasms pulled back so that she could appreciate the taste of my cum in her mouth. Karen was a trooper and kept going until I started to soften in her mouth.

Soon after we cleaned-up and made our way to bed for our final night together.

"John is a very lucky man" I remarked as we lay together in bed.

"I'm lucky too" she added

------------

Saturday I was awoken by the phone, Karen was already up and dressed and answered the phone downstairs.

"What time will he be back?" I asked, guessing it was John.

"About 1 O'clock, c'mon get up quick"

I asked why the hurry but Karen was vague saying something about needing to do some things before John got home.

I was disappointed but knew it had come to an end.

I packed-up my stuff and left only the toys for Karen and John to make use of. Karen of course hid them away.

Karen drove us to the office, where my car was. She was looking really hot in a tight black dress that showed off her curves nicely (obviously to welcome John home).

I went to give Karen a kiss goodbye when we got there but Karen jumped out of the car and headed for the office, asking me to follow.

"What are you doing?" I asked wondering what she needed in the office.

"You didn't think I would let this finish without fulfilling your little fantasy did you?" She replied handing me the tube of lubricant.

"I'll never look at this key box the same way again"" Karen said leaning over her desk and touching the key box but making no attempt to open it. "I'm still a little sore from last night so please use plenty of that stuff""

I moved up behind her and ran my hands down her sides. There were no ridges where her underwear would normally be. As I lifted her dress up around her waist Karen's commando status was confirmed.

"You like?" She asked wiggling her hips.

"Very much" I replied

"Fuck my ass" Karen cooed

I needed no further invitation and pushed my very lubricated cock into her.

Because of the exertions of the previous night, I lasted much longer than I otherwise would and was able to thoroughly enjoy my fantasy fuck, bringing Karen to two orgasms before I unloaded into her ass for the last time.

Some minutes later, after we had straightened ourselves up, we had a strangely awkward few minutes where we said goodbye and we thanked each. Karen thanked me again and gave me a final kiss goodbye.

-------------

For the remainder of that weekend I felt a huge sense of loss. I knew I was being silly but it hurt.

The next week was a little bit strained in the office, everybody was very nice to each other but there was a definite air of tension

It took another couple of weeks and a bit of effort from all of us but eventually things got back to normality. Karen had even given me few discrete smiles after getting keys out of the key box.

--------------------

A few more weeks later Karen and john announced that Karen was pregnant. There was much celebrating and they both thanked me.

A week after that Karen gave me the best thing ever; she set me up on a blind date with one of her friends, Beth.

Karen had clearly primed Beth with lots of complimentary comments about me, and the two of us hit it off from the start.

Beth and I are now married and I am also Godfather to Karen and John's daughter Alison.

I will never forget my week with Karen but what I have with Beth more than matches it, and best of all, I get to come home to her every night.