The Favour Returned to Carey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Smiling, as I watched him slide a pair of baggy, blue swimming shorts on, I said coyly. "Well we do have our moments don't we?"

"I've never experienced anything like it," he said taking me into his arms and adding just before he kissed me. "You amaze me Mandy, thanks so much."

As usual when I was in his arms I could feel myself responding to him and pushing him off I said smiling.

"We'd better stop right there Brad or I won't be in a fit state to go back down there."

"Well we don't have to," he replied cupping one of my breasts through the tee shirt dress.

"No come on we'd better."

Back down in the main room Mike had also put shorts on but also a tee shirt. Carey was wearing a silky, pink nighty with thin spaghetti straps over her shoulders. The bodice had some beautiful, white, lace edging on it and was quite tight across her boobs. The thin material clung to them illustrating their shape and showing clearly the indentation of her nipples. It came to mid thigh and when she turned there was no discernable panty line so I assumed like me she was naked under it.

Given that we'd just all made love and that we were still in varying stages of undress the mood was surprisingly bright and I suppose "normal." We chatted away almost as if nothing untoward had happened.

"God I'm hungry," Mike announced.

"Sex usually does that to you darling doesn't it?" Carey beamed. Come on Mands let's see what we can put together in the kitchen."

We made up a cheese platter with bread and olives.

"Jesus Mandy I can see why you're attracted to him. I'd quite forgotten what it's like to be with a young stud."

"You enjoyed him then?"

"Enjoyed it? Fucking hell it was mind blowing, I might run off with him if you're not careful."

I laughed.

"You didn't mind Mike and me suggesting this did you Mandy? I mean we wouldn't have had I felt you and Brad were in love or anything but you had said it was purely sexual. Remember?

"Yes C I do remember and no I didn't mind although of course I was surprised."

"Well naturally but its ok is it? You see I knew you'd be OK with Mike for you have in the past."

"No really its fine Carey," I went opening the bottle of red wine she'd handed to me.

We were silent for a moment or two.

"Have you done this sort of thing much Carey?"

"No as Mike said just a couple of times with other close friends. It can be dangerous you know."

"How?"

"Well you have to have complete trust in each other as Mike and I have. We'd never do anything without the other being involved."

"Oh I see and the other women when you swapped Carey?"

"What about them?"

"Did you er, um do anything, you know like we did?"

Carey turned to look at me. We were standing very close, almost touching. "I did do stuff with them luv but it was nothing like what we did. What we did Mandy," she went on reaching up and running her fingers through my hair, "was very, very special indeed. Surely you could tell that?"

Standing so close to her, seeing the expanse of bare flesh across her chest and her cleavage, the points of her nipples through the silk and her long, bare legs made me feel odd. My heart started to pound as her fingertips trailed across my cheekbone. I could see that my nipples were hardening and I felt a wave of desire for her sweep through me as we stared at each other. My hand, involuntarily almost, reached out and rested on her hip bone. Feeling her flesh through the thin material was gorgeous.

Her eyes boring into mine she whispered. "You could tell that couldn't you darling as you can tell it now can't you?"

"Yes," I whimpered hardly able to breath. "Oh yes Carey I can."

This was like nothing I'd ever felt when with her alone. Yes when I'd been in bed with her and Mike I'd felt strongly drawn towards my friend but so far when he wasn't there we'd had no real contact and nothing sexual at all had happened between us. But standing there in that kitchen the sexual vibes bouncing from one to the other were enormous.

"Oh God Mandy, oh my God," she breathed.

"Yes Carey yes," I whispered back.

I think both of us took a small step forward though it may have been just her or me. I wasn't sure. But somehow we were standing so close that the clearly enflamed tips of our breasts were almost touching. Her hand was still stroking my hair and mine was resting on the swell of her hip gently rubbing it.

"Oh Amanda," Carey breathed her hand slipping from my face the back of her fingers tracing across my breast, "I so want you."

"Yes Carey," I moaned quietly feeling such an intense surge of feelings for her, "I want you to."

"But we can't darling," she whispered kissing me softly on my cheek.

"No, no. I know we can't luv," I replied running my fingers up and down her silk covered hip.

"Unless that is? No. No we couldn't," Carey said moving away a little.

"What Carey? What couldn't we do?"

"No it's outrageous to even think it."

"What's outrageous?" I asked now full of curiosity and still hugely aroused by my friend.

"Well I couldn't do anything behind Mike's back darling. That's our agreement. Yes we'll make love to others but only with the other present. Just as we did," she explained leaning back against the work surface and thrusting her crotch out unconsciously but so provocatively. The thin material moulded itself to her emphasising the shape and contours of her pubic mound.

"I see Carey, I understand."

She went on slowly and quietly. "But with him present Mandy we could do anything. Anything at all, anything we wanted to.'

As she said that she moved back close to me again. So close I could smell her perfume and see the little flakes of mascara on her eyelashes. She put her hand on my shoulder and pressed her small breasts against mine. "We could do anything Mandy," she breathed.

We kissed gently. Just brushing our lips together as our breasts merged. She felt and smelt wonderful. "Would you like that darling?"

"Oh yes," I whined feeling her nipples pressing into mine. "Yes Carey I would."

"But," she began and then hesitated, "that would mean us having to have Brad there as well wouldn't it?"

"Oh shit yes," I said the spell breaking a little. We were quiet for a moment just savouring our bodies being so close. And then she hit me with the bombshell.

"Could you make love to me Mandy in front of Brad?"

The words crashed into my mind. They erupted into my brain and rushed through it. Part in shock and part I have to say in excitement.

"Oh God I don't know."

"Would you like to make love to me Mandy with Mike and Brad looking on and maybe joining in?"

The thought oddly enough wasn't that disturbing. I remembered from when I'd masturbated Brad that he'd fantasised about Carey and me together so I knew he wasn't in principal against lesbian sex, but then what man is?

"I just don't know luv," I told her.

"So the idea doesn't offend you Mandy?"

"No, no it doesn't."

"Ok then," she said with an enigmatic sort of smile as she brushed her lips across mine, "let's go and feed them shall we?"

"So how are you two boys doing?" Carey asked as she leaned forward and placed the tray with the food on it onto the table. As she did so the low front of her nighty gaped so that all of us saw most of both of her small breasts. Despite the fact we'd seen them naked just a few minutes before it was somehow even more erotic now that we were all partly dressed.

"Mmm now that's a lovely sight isn't it Brad?" Mike said pointedly staring at his wife's breasts.

"Wonderful mate."

"Oh stop it you two you've both seen plenty enough of them," Carey said laughing.

"We may have seen plenty," Brad said smiling," but Carey we'll never see enough."

"You Aussie flatterer," she muttered giving him a playful shove.

"Too right love, that's me," he replied. "And while on that subject you both look absolutely fantastic dressed like that and I want to thank each of you for letting me share this amazing experience with you."

"Well that's nice of you Brad, you're very welcome," Carey said handing out the plates for the cheese not at all self conscious about her breasts being stared at.

"But then why should she be?" I thought as I stood to one side the wine and the glasses in my hands, "we've all just screwed together in the same room haven't we for Christ's sake!" It really did seem amazing that we were chatting so innocently when just fifteen or so minutes ago we'd all been having orgasms as the others looked on.

I walked over to where the two men were sitting on chairs either side of the fireplace. I was very aware that without the support of my bra that my tits would be wobbling and my bottom would be jiggling under the thin material of the cotton tee-shirt dress but it didn't seem to matter. It also didn't seem a concern that the outline of each of my nipples that were still erect from the arousal I'd felt with Carey in the kitchen.

Brad looked up and smiled at me as I poured his wine.

"Cold is it Mandy?"

"Oh shut up," I laughed.

"Well something's happening, I wonder what that can be?" Mike chipped in staring right at my breasts.

Carey came and stood beside me.

"Do you really want to know Mike?"

He smiled knowingly for I'm sure he could guess roughly what had gone on out there.

"Of course darling," he said reaching out and running his hand up her leg taking the hem of the nighty up her thigh to almost her crotch. "And I guess you're going to tell us aren't you?"

She put her hand on his and moved it away smiling as she murmured.

"Don't try and start something you couldn't possibly finish darling, well not yet," she said, adding after a meaningful pause, "I don't know about Brad though for remember Mike you've got a young challenger here. What do you think Mand you know your man better than we do. Does he recover this quickly?"

I was very aware of Brad's quite remarkable power of getting hard again but I doubted if even he would be ready so soon.

"Well," I started pausing, "he is quick but not this fast are you luv?"

"Give me a chance or some encouragement and I won't be that long," he said taking it all quite seriously but possibly seeing it as a way to prove his Aussie macho manhood,

"Well that's fortuitous," Carey said moving very close to me.

"What is?" Brad asked.

"You saying you might need some encouragement as Mandy and I were talking about that in the kitchen weren't we Mand?"

"Yes," I stammered feeling a little nervous as I realised what she was probably going to do.

"And we know just how to encourage you both we think," she went on looking into her husband's eyes, for approval I imagined.

I saw him nod almost imperceptibly and she turned so that we were facing each other standing almost as close as we'd been in the kitchen. I felt those familiar sensations as her eyes met mine and I heard her say very softly. "Don't we Mandy."

"Yes," I breathed making hardly any sound as I felt her hand take mine. Her other arm snaked out and very slowly went round my shoulders. I was trembling from a combination of nerves and sheer excitement as her face moved closer and closer to mine. Her eyes were open looking into mine and I saw her lips part.

"Oh my God, yes," I heard Brad say, "strewth this is fucking amazing."

Then our mouths met and we kissed. It was a tender, loving kiss that went on and on. And as we kissed and our arms went round the other so I could hear the men's breathing and exclamations as they stared at us. Carey's breasts were pressing into mine and as the intensity of the embrace increased so mine completely engulfed hers. I could feel her body touching mine all the way down the front and I felt her bare foot running up the side of my leg. We went on and on with the kiss as though we couldn't get enough of each other which really was quite true.

It seemed incredible that I was in my best friend's arms avidly returning her kisses as my lover and her husband sat just a few feet from where we were embracing. It seemed equally amazing that just over an hour or so after we'd returned from the restaurant so much could have happened. If anyone had said before we left the restaurant that I would within an hour have made love to my best friend's husband in the same room as her and my lover I would have found that incredulous and impossible. And if it had even been muted that just a few minutes later I would willingly have been embracing my friend while the others looked on I would have denied it emphatically.

But it wasn't at all off-putting to be doing what we were doing. It didn't now seem amazing that I was kissing her. Not incredible that my arms were round her and that we were squirming against each other knowingly doing that to arouse the two men. It didn't seem outrageous to feel her hands on the cheeks of my bottom or for me to run mine down her back until mine also reached her pert bum. I didn't feel at all embarrassed as I felt Carey pulling the hem of the tee-shirt dress up knowing that both Brad and Mike would be staring at my bare arse that I was rolling slightly from side to side. No it didn't feel wrong or perverse. It felt wonderful to both be doing it and to have Brad and Mike watching us.

We didn't talk. It wouldn't have been right to say to each other what we were feeling. Our feelings were too powerful. Sex the men would understand the passion and desires we had for each other they wouldn't

I felt Carey pulling the hem up further and further. It went above the cheeks of my bottom, it reached my waist and it went even further.

"She's going to take it off," I thought my heart pounding at the idea of both what she was doing and at the spectre of the two men seeing that.

I felt the dress being pulled up my back stretching at where her pressing against me was restraining its upwards journey. It was now nearly around my shoulders at the back but was still beneath my breasts at the front. Carey broke our kiss and stepped back a little letting the hem at the front rear over my breasts.

"Mmmm," she whispered looking at them. We smiled at each other as she pulled a little more. It seemed the most natural thing in the world. It came completely unselfconsciously to me. Without thinking or considering anything other than wanting to be naked with my best friend, I slowly raised my arms above my head. Carey seemed to take an age to do anything further. Her hands though had slowly slid up my arms until they were holding the material around my wrists and like that she stopped. Her gaze roamed from my eyes to my, now, bared breasts. From them and back to my eyes then all the way down my naked body. Although I was mainly holding her gaze I couldn't resist occasionally glancing at the men and I felt shivers of enormous excitement flood through me as I saw them looking at me. I know that I probably swayed my hips a little and probably I thrust my stomach forward a bit accentuating my nakedness and womanly curves as Carey held me there almost as if exhibiting me to them.

Then slowly with a slight smile on her face she lifted the dress those few inches more so that it slid off my hands and I was totally naked. I heard the material flutter to the floor and felt it fall around my feet as Carey took me into her arms. Her hands ran up and down my back and bottom as my boobs and tummy pressed against the smooth, coolness of the silk of her nighty as, once more, my breasts seemed to wrap their soft bareness around her small, silk covered boobs.

"Now it's your turn," I whispered uncharacteristically for me taking the lead.

Whether it was because I felt so close to all three of them, or because I felt sexually comfortable in their presence I don't know. But I suddenly felt assured, desired and so wanted. Maybe it was due to me being amazingly, highly aroused or possibly it was simply down to lust. It could, it struck me, have been have caused by them looking on. Of having an audience of me being the centre of sexual attraction. I'd never thought of myself as being a sexual exhibitionist but suddenly it hit me that maybe I was. I was enjoying flaunting my nakedness at them and was becoming more and more excited by being in Carey's arms.

As we stared into each others' eyes I slid the thin straps of her nightdress off her shoulders. Despite knowing that really the garment should be lifted up I started to slide it downwards. I exposed her boobs, pulled it down to her waist and across her flat tummy. The bodice part was a bit of a struggle to get over her nicely rounded, though still, slim hips but I managed it and was soon pushing the pink silk down her legs until it fell in a pool round her feet.

We were both naked now. Both totally bare and we revelled in that. Our arms went back around each other. We kissed. Deep, lip grinding tongue delving kisses as we both became more and more aroused. The men gasped and sighed as our hands slid up down each others' body. Stroking backs, squeezing buttocks and caressing the sides of boobs we slowly sank firstly, to our knees then, right down onto the floor.

We lay side by side kissing and stroking the others breasts. Cupping them and squeezing the soft pliant flesh. We used our mouths and tongues. Gently biting and licking nipples into even fuller eruptions. Slurping, as our mouths sucked at the flesh of the others breasts and at the rubbery hardened nipples, we let our hands wander across the delights of the others body. Across tummies and chests, over soft, rounded thighs and backs and around waists and hips that have that wonderful roundness and beautiful softness that can only be found on another woman.

Lying there naked, the pair of us rolling around on the carpet just a few feet from where our men were looking down on us, it seemed in some ways as if they didn't exist but in other ways they seemed to be the focal point of what we were doing. Well not the focal point, for that was each other, more the reason, the catalyst and the object that we were flaunting ourselves at.

They occasionally said something indicating how exciting they were finding us and quite often they sighed or made little moaning noises as they watched one or the other of us suck on a nipple or slide a hand between thighs that opened so willingly and welcomingly. We'd now and then both glance up at them almost as if seeking their approval. I could see that Brad was hard again for the bulge was very visible in his blue shorts and I wondered, as I sucked on his wife's breast looking over her shoulder, whether Mike had recovered yet. I also thought whether they would join in with us or if their intention was merely to watch. I didn't mind either way for I was now so aroused and felt so uninhibited surrounded by their closeness that, at that moment, it was as if the three of us had found a perfect erotic love. I felt so tender towards each of them and could almost feel their desire and love reaching out to me.

Carey and I were lying on our sides our mouths clamped together our bodies grinding against each other. Our breasts were squashed together and our hands had slipped between our bodies searching and slithering downwards. Mine were on her wetness and hers were sliding back and forth along my soaked lips. We were near to bringing each other off. The panting and moans and the tightening of the others body indicated that we were both very near to climaxing.

I wanted to cum. I badly wanted that but more so I wanted to make her cum. Make Carey cum for her pleasure, for my excitement and for the thrills and pleasure it would give to the two men. And with three fingers rigid and straightened I pushed them into her and made her cum. I made her cum strongly and wonderfully just at the same time as her rotating fingertip on my clitoris made me climax.

"Oh yes, yes, yes," I moaned as the wonderful feelings flooded through me.