The Favour Returned to Carey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mandy, oh Mandy yes, I'm cumming, I'm cumming," my best friend moaned back.

"Oh shit this is fucking amazing," I heard Brad say as we both convulsed with the sensations roaring through us.

Carey had slipped over onto her back with me lying beside her on my side. She managed to keep her hand between my legs her fingers working marvellously right on my clit as I pushed mine in and out of her. I'd never taken such a dominating position with her before. I'd never led the way or been the controlling one and the sheer power I felt from doing that and the so evident pleasure I was giving her took me to new highs. I could see both Mike and Brad's eyes feasting themselves on my hand as I pumped it in and out of Carey who was bucking and gyrating with her bottom lifted from the floor.

I could feel the tension in her body increasing and could hear the moans and sighs as her orgasm engulfed her just at the same time as mine flooded through me. I kept on with my fingers, I continued pumping them in and out of her but now more slowly and more deeply. I pushed them as far into her as I could as her thighs clamped themselves tightly round my wrist. Her mouth reached up searching and seeking and I pushed my breast to it letting her teeth encircle my nipple. She sucked that, she sucked it hard taking my swollen bud deep into her mouth and like that I finger fucked my friend to a powerful orgasm right in front of her husband and my lover.

As we both came down from the enormous highs of our mutual orgasms and moved into that mellow, tender emotional post climatic state so the men joined us on the floor. Brad cuddled me to him as Mike took his wife into his arms.

"Oh Mandy, Mandy," Brad whispered holding me tight and so comfortingly. "That was incredible, amazing thanks, thanks."

I couldn't reply for my emotions were overflowing and tears were running down my face as I sobbed and smiled at the same time. I was still holding Carey's hand as Brad kissed me and as she and Mike embraced and also kissed. I felt so close to all of them and hearing Mike whisper words to Carey and having Brad hold me so tenderly it felt as though the four of us had become closer than I would have thought possible.

"Come on you two," Mike said, "I think we'd better get to bed don't you?"

"Mmm what a delicious idea," Carey said as she started to get up adding as she knelt, "I assume you mean all four of us darling?"

"Of course," Mike grunted as Carey ran her hand down his stomach seeking his erection.

"And I can see you're nearly ready for bed darling aren't you?"

The deeply intense spell had been broken by this exchange and I felt a little embarrassed as Carey and I stood there naked looking at each other.

"Let's take some wine and stuff up with us," Mike suggested, "I think it may be quite a long night.

Walking up the narrow stairs my bum just a few inches from Carey's face I felt a little awkward and wondered just what else would happen on this incredible and totally unplanned night.

"Our room Mandy," Carey whispered as we reached the landing closely followed by the two men. In there we both stood alongside the bed as the men brought the wine and glasses cigarettes and ashtray. Carey dimmed the lights and I helped her remove the bedspread placing it on a chest by the window.

The atmosphere was a little tense for a moment or two as the four of us looked at each other waiting for someone to start something. There's no rules in a foursome are there? There's nothing to go on, no precedents or indicators as to what should happen next. I wondered who I'd next make love to, whose arms I'd be in and whether my next orgasm would be induced by a man or a woman.

As usual Carey had the right words at the right moment to break the ice.

"It seems to me that some of us are overdressed here and it's not you and I is it Mandy?"

"Nope so it must be you two," I replied looking from Brad to Mike and back again. They smiled as Carey went on.

"I reckon they're a little shy," she said.

"Perhaps they need some help?" I offered.

"Yes that's it," Carey said smiling at all of us, "they're shy and need some help so we'd better give it to them hadn't we Mandy?"

Carey moved over to Brad and, rather dramatically I thought, fell to her knees in front of him as she said.

"OK then I'll help Brad and you help my old man"

Laughing at the light way she could treat such a serious topic I moved the couple of paces so that I stood right next to Mike.

"Oh my God," I heard Carey say as I put my arm round her husband turning when I heard the tone of her voice.

She'd pulled the waist band of Brad's shorts down and was staring at his cock that was massively erect.

"Oh Jesus what a sight," she said almost to herself as she took it in her hands.

I looked at Mike and said quietly, "I guess I should do the same shouldn't I Mike?" as I ran my fingers down his tummy towards his bulge.

"Well luv you won't find the same thing as my wife has you know, some of us aren't twenty five any more," he replied surprisingly lightly as my hand found the, at best, half erect penis in his shorts.

I felt a little sorry for him up against such a stud as Brad and said.

"Never mind just make it more interesting for me to get you ready won't it? Lay on the bed Mike."

As I slid his shorts off I could see that Carey was licking and kissing Brad's erection. She had her arms around his hips and was pressing herself against him seemingly revelling in his size and hardness. He had his hands in her golden hair ruffling it and leaning back as he sighed at the feelings her mouth was giving him.

I looked at Mike and said, "maybe that's what you need Mike?"

"Mmm I think I probably do."

Just as I took his semi hardness in my hand and was bending my face towards it I felt Carey alongside me.

"My old man having a bit of trouble is he? I really will have to get a younger model," she said also bending her face towards his penis.

We both licked him as Brad came over and standing beside us caressed the pair of us at the same time. It was a wonderful feeling. Carey's body against me, our faces and lips touching as between us we licked and kissed his, thankfully, growing manhood at the same time as which Brad's hands rubbed and fondled both my and Carey's breasts at the same time.

At last he was hard and we were all ready. But ready for what I wondered as I knelt alongside Mike on the bed?

That was answered in such a fantastic manner for over the next few hours we had the most amazing night of lovemaking it's possible to imagine.

We made love to each other, in pairs, in threesomes and as a quartet. I had full sex with Mike again and then with Brad. They were interspersed by wonderful moments with Carey as the men recovered and fantastic times as she and I kissed and caressed each other as the two men pressed themselves against us. At times I couldn't tell whose hands and mouth were on me or whose penis was in my mouth or between my breasts. It was as if I lost the ability to know the difference between my lovers for they almost became one. Where I ended and they began lost all meaning for our bodies felt as though they merged into one mass of sensitive aroused flesh.