The Favourite

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xarth
Xarth
14,721 Followers

"Likewise."

Mike mussed up my hair again. Maybe it was just the fact that it was already a mess, but the action genuinely didn't bother me this time.

My brother's arm was still around me as we sat together. I would have thought he'd pull away as soon as he was done picking on me, but he didn't. Strangely, I didn't feel the need to either. After the past twenty-four hours I'd been through, a little cuddling felt kind of nice. That's what it was, I supposed; cuddling. What else could I call it?

I gave in to my bizarre desire and leaned my head on Mike's shoulder. He glanced at me for a second, but said nothing.

"Mike?"

"Yeah?"

"What about Becky?"

There was a long pause.

"I don't know. What about her?"

"Do you love her too?"

"Well... yeah. Obviously."

"Because you have to? Like me?"

He paused again. I didn't look at him.

"You're being weird, Allie."

"That's not an answer."

"I didn't think your question merited one."

I frowned at him, but he just looked back at me with a slightly raised eyebrow, daring me to challenge his assertion. I backed down first and settled back in against him. It was a disconcertingly comfortable position. I couldn't stop my thoughts, however, and was unable to remain silent for long.

"Do you love her more than me?" I asked in a quiet voice.

Mike took so long to respond that I started to think he hadn't heard me.

"Do you really want an answer to that?"

I didn't need an answer; I already knew he did. Mostly I wanted to see if he'd admit to it.

"Yes," I said.

"Allie... goddamn it." He sighed. "Do you?"

"I asked you first."

Again there was a long pause. "We're fucking terrible siblings, you know that?"

"We're not that bad. We could actively hate each other instead of just fighting over Becky sometimes."

"That's true. That's actually a really good point. All things considered, you're not a bad sister. You know, mostly."

"Gee, thanks."

Mike chuckled softly. He squeezed me a little tighter for a second, then smoothed down my hair with his fingers. Once he was done, he leaned over and just barely brushed his lips against my head. It was a weird gesture coming from him, but I must have been in a weird mood too because it actually felt pretty nice.

****

I felt a little awkward going to Becky's room that evening, but I couldn't stay away; I needed to see her. Some small, stupid little part of me hoped that I'd realize that I'd been wrong, and that my feelings for her were much simpler than I thought. Maybe I'd just had a weird reaction to seeing her and Mike together, and I didn't really feel any romantic things for her at all.

All of that went out the window as soon as I stepped into Becky's doorway. She was at her computer, facing away from me, but even the view of the back of her head was enough to set off butterflies in my tummy. How could I even pretend that I wasn't in love with her? She made me feel things that no one else could; she always had. It had just taken me a while to figure that out.

"Oh, hey Allie."

Becky turned toward me slightly, glancing over her shoulder as she heard me approach. My giddiness only got worse as her eyes met mine. I took a deep breath and tried to stay calm.

"Hey. You told me not to avoid you, so... I'm not."

I shrugged, embarrassed at not having been able to come up with anything better to say. Becky smiled, clearly not minding my lack of eloquence as much as I did.

"Well I'm glad you didn't. We don't even have to talk about... you know, what we were earlier. Not if you don't want to."

I nodded gratefully. "Maybe that'd be best."

I slumped down into Becky's bed as she turned back to her computer. It was a nice thought, not having to ever talk about that stuff ever again, but I didn't think it was likely to work out. I couldn't repress my feelings, no matter how much I wished I could.

"Becky?"

"Yeah?"

"Did you... are you... does Mike know I saw you two? Or... any of that?"

She turned back to me. She chewed on her bottom lip for a second before answering.

"I didn't tell him anything about how you feel, if that's what you're asking. I think that maybe that's something that could stay between us. Unless you want him to know, because if you'd rather me talk to him..."

I shrugged. "I dunno, it doesn't really matter. I just thought... like, that you'd share everything with him or something."

"I wouldn't give away your secrets, Allie. Not to anyone."

"Oh. Okay." I felt myself flushing. Becky had only said something that I should have known anyway, but it still made me feel special. "So even when I kissed you... you wouldn't tell him about that?"

Her forehead wrinkled slightly. "Well... that is kind of a trickier one, in some ways. But no, I don't think he needs to know about that."

"What about if we did other things?"

Becky arched an eyebrow. "Is that a hypothetical question?"

I didn't answer. She knew it wasn't. After a moment of silence, she sighed and moved from her chair to sit next to me on the bed. She put her hand on my leg and gave it a small, comforting squeeze.

"Look, I get that you're not into me that way," I blurted out before she could speak. "But I don't know what I'd supposed to do now."

Becky brushed a few loose strands of hair back from my face. I leaned into her touch, brief as it was, and felt an absurd sense of longing as soon as she withdrew her hand.

"Oh Allie..."

My self-restraint failed all at once. Becky was right there, so close I could practically feel her body heat. I looked into her eyes for a second, then lunged toward her.

Just like the last time I'd kissed her, I caught her fully off-guard. I closed my eyes as I pressed my lips fiercely to hers so I couldn't see her reaction, but I could feel it well enough. There was the initial stiffness of her shock just as I recalled from my previous attempt, then the gradual relaxation. I put my hands on her shoulders before she could move her arms, making it more difficult for her to push me away.

"Allie... come on..."

Becky managed to pull away long enough to get a few words out before I covered her mouth again. Strangely, there was a faint hint of a giggle to her tone. I couldn't understand where her amusement was coming from.

Her hands slipped underneath me and went to my sides. She didn't try to push me off of her though. I couldn't figure out what she was doing. If anything, it felt like she was responding positively to my ambush kiss. Her hands held me lightly, almost caressing me, rather than trying to ward me off. Even her lips were working with mine instead of remaining passive.

I pulled my head back just far enough to examine Becky's face. She stared back at me, her mouth twisted into an impish grin. Her eyes sparkled with mischief as she waited for my next move. I was confused, but too worked up to stop and process everything.

I kissed her again, more gently than before. I took my time since it seemed like she wasn't going to stop me. She nipped playfully at my bottom lip, then pressed her mouth more firmly against mine. Slowly, but undeniably, my sister was becoming more than a passive participant.

I gasped out loud as Becky's hand suddenly moved to my breast, cupping it experimentally through my shirt. The gasp turned into a moan as she stroked my sensitive skin with delicate fingers. My nipple received a light pinch, which didn't hurt but did finally shock me out of my comfort zone. I rolled off of her onto my back and drew a couple deep breaths, trying to reorient myself.

"Allie?" Becky propped herself up on her elbow and looked down at me with a frown of concern. "Are you okay?"

"I don't get it. You weren't... I thought you didn't feel that way about me. But now..."

"You thought I wasn't interested, so you jumped me and started making out with me?"

I flushed and looked away. It had been a stupid thing to do. I wasn't even sure anymore why it had seemed like a good idea at the time.

Becky's hand went to my chin, gently turning my head back toward her. She looked at me lovingly, almost motherly. It was hard to stay embarrassed when faced with an expression of pure understanding.

"I never said I didn't feel that way," she said softly.

"But... you don't. You said..." I stopped and tried to remember what her actual words had been. They certainly hadn't been an invitation to make out with her, whatever they were. "You never said that you liked when I kissed you or anything. You never... you didn't encourage me. You-"

"Of course I didn't encourage you. God, Allie. Do you understand what it was like for me? I was just as confused as you were, or maybe a little less, but either way I still had to be your big sister. You'd just had a huge shock, what if you didn't really know what you wanted?"

"I did know!" I insisted.

"Yes, but I couldn't know that at the time. What if I'd kissed you back, and then later you changed your mind? What would that have done to you? To us?"

"I... I don't know."

"Exactly. I hated it, Allie, but I had to just let you work it out on your own. I had to. And believe me, it wasn't easy."

I looked at my sister with a whole new perspective as her words sank in. Her smile widened as comprehension dawned inside me. I mirrored her smile a little more shyly.

"Oh," I said.

Becky moved closer, swinging her leg over my waist and slowly, gracefully straddling me.

"Do you know how many times I've thought about you?" she asked. "How many times I've wondered what it would be like to..."

She trailed off as she leaned down and kissed me. My whole body tingled as her lips pressed against mine, soft and loving. It was really happening. I felt her tongue trace my bottom lip even as her hand traveled slowly up my stomach. I moaned into her mouth as her fingertips brushed across my breast.

Becky finally lifted her head as I was running out of breath. Her hand stayed on my breast, fondling it as she looked down at me. I was panting with need for oxygen, and for her.

"You really thought about me like that? All this time?"

"I did. I'm kind of a sick puppy, Allie. You... and Mike... I don't know what you two do to me, but no one else ever came close. I always wondered if you felt the same way, if that was why you hung out with me so much. It was so tempting just to ask."

I flushed, embarrassed at how long it had taken me to figure out what Becky had known or suspected for so long.

"I wouldn't have an answer," I mumbled. "Not 'til... yesterday."

Becky smiled, then kissed me again. I closed my eyes and surrendered to her. Her hand slipped under my shirt as she increased her aggression. Her mouth stayed locked on mine until I felt like I was going to pass out. Her desire for me had found an outlet at last, and she seemed only barely in control of it. I might have been scared if I hadn't been enjoying myself just as much as she was.

I lost track of time as Becky and I made out. I gradually became more confident and exploratory, letting my hands wander over her body. I was kind of clumsy, my touch not as deft as my sister's, but I made her moan a few times as I caressed her breasts, or tummy, or butt. She got worked up enough that she started grinding on my leg. I was more turned on than I'd ever been and I wanted to do the same, but I wasn't in the right position.

I put my need for release aside, concentrating on exploring Becky's body more instead. It was so exciting and new to me that I preferred getting into her pants to getting into my own. My pussy could wait.

Becky wasn't being terribly cooperative. She kept wriggling around instead of holding still when I tried to pull her pants down. She had my shirt pulled up above my breasts, but didn't seem interested in slowing down long enough to let me get some of her clothes out of the way. After a lot of fumbling, I was only able to get her pants down to the tops of her thighs. That gave me decent access to her butt, so I left them there.

Becky purred happily as I slipped my hands under her panties and squeezed her ass. She was still grinding on me, and her movements only sped up as fondled her. I lifted my leg a little, pressing it back against her. Her purrs turned to mewls, almost a whining noise, and she humped my leg even more frantically.

My sister came explosively against me. I held her as she writhed and moaned through her burst of pleasure. She buried her face in my neck, and I stroked her hair with one hand while whispering soothingly to her. It all felt so natural, so right, to hold her in such a loving, sexual way, despite never having done so before.

"Well... that felt good," Becky said, giggling softly at her own statement.

I smiled too. "It sure looked like it did."

"Sorry I got carried away. I didn't mean to make it all about me."

"That's okay, I-"

"Shh, no, I shouldn't have been that selfish. I really wanted it to be better for you, but you're so..." She stopped and shook her head. "I've waited so long."

I blushed self-consciously. "I'm glad I didn't disappoint."

Becky gave me a tender kiss. "You could never disappoint me." She sat up and looked toward the doorway. "Allie, you need to be taken care of. For real, this time. I'm gonna make it about you."

"Um, okay?"

"There is... there is one thing though."

"What's that?"

"I kind of... maybe... told Mike how I felt about you. I never told him about anything that happened recently, but..." She shrugged helplessly.

"So he knows you wanted to do this kind of stuff with me?"

"Yeah. Aaand I kind of promised him I'd let him know if anything ever did really happen. You know, anything serious."

"Oh."

"I know I said I wouldn't tell anyone your secrets, but do you think, like, it'd be okay if he knew?"

I had to think about that one for a moment. I realized Becky was in kind of a tricky spot, having promised somewhat conflicting things to Mike and me. All she needed was my permission to make that problem go away. The thought of how our brother might react made me a little nervous, but Becky clearly didn't think it would be a problem. Besides, I didn't really want to try keeping it a secret from him. That could only end badly.

"You should tell him."

Becky grinned widely. "Thanks, Allie." She kissed me, then abruptly hopped off the bed. "I'll be right back."

I watched in confusion as Becky pulled her pants back up and exited the room, leaving me alone and disheveled on her bed.

"I didn't mean right now," I mumbled to myself, since she was out of earshot.

I sighed and lay back, stretching out on my sister's bed. She was usually so much more sensible than that. I couldn't understand why she couldn't have just waited until later, or the next day, or whenever. It wasn't like it was crucial that Mike was told what we were doing right away.

The thought of someone, anyone else knowing how I felt about Becky brought my butterflies back. It was nice not to have to keep it a total secret, but it was all so new to me that I still wasn't sure how to feel about everything. At the very least, Mike would understand. I was certain about that much.

Becky came back a few minutes later. I'd started calming down, and had been getting kind of antsy with waiting. My sister's return sped my heartbeat right back up again, and I bit my lip nervously as she approached.

"Sorry about that," she said.

"Did you have to go right away?"

"I did if I wanted to tell Mike he could come watch."

"Very funny."

Becky pulled off her shirt. Her breasts bounced slightly in her bra as she tossed the shirt aside. Her nipples poked out prominently even through the material. It served well as an apology as far as I was concerned. All was immediately forgiven.

I reached for her as she got closer, but she playfully pushed me back onto the mattress. She leaned over me and gave me a brief, soft kiss before moving down my body. My shirt was still pulled up, and she stopped to plant a few more kissed on my bare tummy as she traveled down below my waist. I watched anxiously when she got to my pants. I knew what was going to happen, but it seemed to take forever before she actually started pulling them down.

"You're so beautiful," Becky whispered, looking directly up into my eyes.

I felt my face heat, but I didn't break eye contact. I stared at her intently the whole time she worked on pulling my bottoms off. Once my panties came into view, she was more interested in them than in my eyes. I knew there'd be a wet spot on them, maybe a big one. I was so turned on, and knowing that my sister could see just how horny I was only make it worse.

Becky kissed me just above my panties. Her lips lingered on my skin, making me squirm with desire. She kissed me again, just a little lower, as she peeled my panties down oh so slowly. Her trail of kisses aimed at my wet slit served to heighten both my need, and my frustration at not getting what I desperately wanted. She knew exactly what she was doing to me.

"Beckyyy," I whined.

She didn't answer, but I saw the smile in her eyes. Her fingertips brushed lightly over my pussy as my panties were finally lowered far enough. She removed my underwear the rest of the way with far less teasing or delay. I spread my legs wider without really thinking about it, exposing my pussy totally to my sister. Her hot breath caressed my wet, sensitive skin as she leaned in.

The first flick of her tongue was more of a shock than I could have imagined. I'd been waiting for it, anticipating it, and yet there was no way I could have been prepared. The contact was brief but intense. One small touch of my sister's tongue was enough to send a paralyzing jolt of pleasure through my body.

Becky licked me again, this time tasting a longer stretch of my slit. The mental impact was lessened just enough this time that I wasn't completely incapacitated. That's what it was, more than anything; the sheer amazing insanity of having my big sister's face buried between my legs. Any small touch from her was amplified far beyond what it would have been had anyone else been in her place.

I clutched at the bed sheets and bit my lip as Becky licked me over and over. Her eyes flicked up to me occasionally, admiring the reaction she got for her efforts. Her tongue danced nimbly over my pussy and clit as I squirmed beneath her. I let myself get lost in the pleasure of the moment.

There were very few things that could have taken my attention away from Becky at that point. Someone opening the bedroom door, as it turned out, was one of them. I turned my head, watching in horror as the door swung open. Time slowed down for me in those brief seconds. We were caught, we had to be. The door wasn't going to just open on its own.

I moaned involuntarily just as Mike came into view. Becky had aggressively attacked my clit, as though timing it with our brother's arrival. I couldn't begin to imagine what Mike would think of that. Strangely, he didn't seem the least bit surprised at what he saw. He closed the door quietly behind him and stood watching, a curious look on his face.

"Sorry," Becky said. "I tried to tell you, but-"

I pushed her head back down to my pussy. She went back to work immediately, though at a calmer pace. I looked over at Mike, who was still just watching. So Becky really had invited him. I almost couldn't believe she would have done that, but somehow it made a twisted sort of sense.

Becky hit one of my sensitive spots, making me gasp out loud. I got the feeling she was trying to keep me too worked up to be mad at her. The worst part was that it was working. I felt too good to care about having an audience. Or maybe... maybe it was something else. I didn't feel nearly the same about Mike as I did Becky, but I still loved him. Having him in the room wasn't the worst thing in the world.

Xarth
Xarth
14,721 Followers