The Feared '57' Ch. 05

Story Info
Dorine gets into trouble and is disciplined.
4.8k words
4.58
33.5k
8

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 03/13/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story will make more sense if you read the previous instalments. All of the characters are 18 or over--the school is a college preparatory institution that only accepts students who are age 18 or over.

Much to her pleasure, things had finally settled down at school for Janet Saunders. The thirtyish English teacher had endured a disastrous introduction to what she had hoped would be an exciting career teaching at this experimental school where corporal punishment was utilized. Janet had not realized at the start that she would be on the receiving end and subjected to several highly humiliating punishments.

But by the second term, all this had passed. Janet, in fact, had managed to become well-liked by both her students and fellow teachers for her calm demeanor and nice sense of humor. She was a bit put off, however, when she learned that one of the school's Prefects, senior Dorine Kaufman, was now assigned to her senior English class.

Dorine had been permitted by both the Principal, Irene Crawford, and a Duty Mistress, Latin teacher Valerie Warren, to participate in the early humiliating disciplinary sessions where Janet had found herself the recipient. Dorine realized she had better mend her fences so she stopped at the teacher's desk and smiling, told Janet how pleased she was to be taking her class this term.

Janet responded nonchalantly that she hoped Dorine would gain from the class. Dorine, of course, had not wanted to take the class. She had pleaded with her friend, Valerie Warren, the Latin teacher, to get her excused from the one-term English requirement the petite senior had neglected to fulfill, but Janet's was the only class that Dorine could now take to satisfy the requirement and Dorine was not pleased that this could stand between her and her graduation.

As the term began, Dorine took special care not to give Janet any reason to subject the dark-haired senior to corporal discipline. She drafted the required essays well ahead of time and managed to contribute in class in a dignified and, Janet thought, rather erudite manner.

After having the class reading 19th century novels, Janet began class one day with a pop quiz. This was not her normal approach but she wanted to be sure she had not been letting up on this senior English class. The questions were not difficult if the students had done the required reading but virtually impossible if they had not.

Dorine had done her reading and breezed through the quiz. But her boyfriend, Nick, who was lacrosse captain, had not been paying as close attention and he sat next to Dorine in class. Nick looked over to Dorine for some help. He held up three fingers and trying to be very discreet, Dorine showed two fingers in response, presumably indicating that the answer was B.

Janet had her eye on Dorine even though the senior Prefect had not been in any trouble in the class. She realized immediately that Dorine was helping her boyfriend and without missing a beat, suddenly announced: "Miss Kaufman, Mr Alcott, please step up here right now."

Dorine cringed and realized she was in for it. Nick walked up first and tried to brazen it out. Miss Saunders stared at him unbelievingly and said, "Do I have to drag this out of both of you? I saw what was going on over there." Janet Saunders stared deeply into Dorine's eyes and Dorine knew now she was caught.

She could only hope for the best. "I'm sorry, Miss Saunders," she said, trying not to lose her composure. "I was only trying to help him but I know I shouldn't have done it." Nick was disappointed in his girlfriend's willingness to confess but responded similarly and tried to shift the onus onto him.

Janet kept her strict demeanor and said, "I am referring you both to the Duty Mistress. You will report after school. You both should consider yourself lucky that I am doing that instead of failing you on the quiz and in conduct for the term."

As they stood there while the class gazed on them, aware that the two were in deep trouble, Janet quietly wrote out the two pink disciplinary slips and carefully sealed them in envelopes with the large black letters "DUTY MISTRESS" printed on them. She entered the date and deposited them in the pneumatic tube that would quickly transport them to the school office.

Dorine realized immediately that they were incredibly lucky. She knew that as a Prefect she would receive a very severe caning from the Duty Mistress but it was far better than having her grades lowered or the failing grade in conduct. This punishment also would not be reported to her parents.

***

Janet decided to take some special pains to make sure that this punishment did not cause problems for her. She knew that Dorine would soon find out that today's Duty Mistress was none other than Janet herself. This was because Dorine was a close friend of the Latin teacher, Virginia Warren, who had been the Duty Mistress who had disciplined Janet back when the English teacher first joined the faculty. Janet was still quite wary of the imperious Virginia, who seemed more full of herself than even Principal Irene Crawford.

Janet knew that there was no rule against a teacher serving as Duty Mistress when one of the pupils on the punishment list was from her own class. The school held that teachers could be relied on to impose punishment fairly if severely; in fact, the Duty Mistress after-school system had been originated to avoid disrupting each class with discipline.

When Janet went to the Duty Mistress's room after school, however, she gazed at that day's list, saw Dorine's name, but not Dorine. "Oh, Miss Saunders," the Prefect for the day, Elaine Dowson, said to her, "Dorine went home sick and asked me to request that you postpone her discipline." Elaine blushed at the very idea that a Prefect required disciplining.

"Is Mr. Alcott here?" Janet said, loudly. A very contrite Nick rose and walked to the front where Janet was discussing the duty roster with Elaine.

Janet thought for a moment and said, "Today is Wednesday. If Miss Kaufman is not back in school this week, we will postpone this further. Mr. Alcott, you will be punished with Miss Kaufman. I will tentatively schedule a special session on Friday, one-half hour after the usual Duty Mistress session and you two are scheduled for then. You may go now."

Nick blushed and quietly left. Janet turned to Elaine and said, "I'm sorry that I will have to ask you to stay on Friday afternoon, Elaine, but I will need a Prefect to assist me. I assume you will be able to serve then." Prefects were always expected to accommodate their schedules to the needs of the Duty Mistress.

Elaine nodded her assent. She was only a junior and being able to serve as Duty Prefect when a senior Prefect was being punished was an extraordinary event for her. She liked Dorine but did think that the senior was a bit full of herself. She wondered what Dorine and Nick had been caught doing that resulted in their being sent to the Duty Mistress.

When Nick stopped off to tell Dorine the bad news—that her feigned sickness had not allowed her to escape from Janet Saunders' serving as Duty Mistress—the senior Prefect first cried and then muttered, "She's not going to get away with this." She picked up her telephone.

***

Virginia Warren was surprised to receive the call from Dorine. She liked the girl and there was even more to their relationship that featured evenings spent at Virginia's plush apartment. After hearing the girl plead for assistance, she said, "Dorine, I doubt that I can do anything. Normally I could get you re-assigned but Miss Crawford would not tolerate my doing that for you, especially when Janet Saunders is the referring and Duty Mistress. But I will speak to her on your behalf for whatever help it may be. I hope it doesn't get you extras."

After hanging up, Virginia allowed herself a chuckle. She sensed that Janet knew she had Dorine right where she wanted her and it made little sense to ask her colleague for a favor that was highly unlikely to be granted, especially in view of the past history between the two of them.

She decided against using her cell phone but arrived early at school the following day. She ventured into the women teachers' room and found Janet there with the obligatory cup of coffee in her hand. She filled her own cup and walked over. The two had rarely exchanged more than pleasantries.

"I did want to mention something to you, Janet," she began. "I know you have reason not to have any special liking for me but I would hope you wouldn't take that out on Dorine. You might want to re-assign the discipline, not to me, but to someone without any history here."

Janet tried to be friendly despite her long-held dislike for the Latin teacher. "I guess, Virginia, that I'm treating it like any other situation," she said calmly. "It so happened that I was the assigned Duty Mistress. And when a pupil on the list goes home ill, it is usual practice for the Duty Mistress to retain the matter as a special. I'm sure you know that all too well."

Virginia smiled in return and said, "You are correct, of course, Janet, and I only spoke because I didn't want to see the past play a part in what happens here."

"I have no intention of allowing it to do so," Janet said, a bit more firmly. "In fact, as you know, cheating in class is an offense that is punishable by far more serious discipline than referral to the Duty Mistress. We don't tolerate cheaters and I could have failed both of them right then."

Virginia knew when to back off and she smiled and said, "I only wanted to make sure you considered everything. It's really none of my business." And with that, she walked away.

***

Janet decided she had better cover her bases. She stopped in at the end of the day and spoke briefly to the Principal, Irene Crawford. Irene was regarded as fair even though Janet thought the diminutive principal had taken special pleasure in disciplining Janet in very ignominious fashion when the English teacher first arrived at the school and had not known all the ins and outs.

Irene was cordial and when Janet explained the situation, Irene's face grew stern and she said to Janet, "You should proceed exactly as you have. I don't want any kind of favoritism to play any role in our disciplinary process. I will also speak to Virginia because she should not have tried to intervene. You should know that I do like Dorine but she misbehaved and must pay the price."

Janet thanked her and moved on. She saw that Dorine had returned to school and even came to Janet's English class, which proceeded uneventfully. Friday passed without further incident and soon it was 4:30 P.M., the set time for Janet's special session.

She proceeded to the Duty Mistress's room and found Virginia Warren there, finishing up a session with four girls and two boys being disciplined. This school of course dealt with older students because 18 was the lowest entry age and pupils were aiming to apply for advanced standing at university.

Virginia had finished her duties, smiled at Janet, and said, "I hope you didn't take my comment the other day the wrong way, Janet."

Janet responded coolly that she hadn't and she hoped to dispose of this matter shortly.

With that, the Latin teacher and the two Prefects aiding her left the room and soon there was a knock on the door and Elaine Dowson entered.

She nodded to Janet, went into the rear room, where punishment was administered, and checked on the equipment and supplies. Returning to Janet, she said, "Miss Saunders, all the equipment is ready and there are nettles and gloves in the drawer as well as ginger sticks."

Elaine was somewhat surprised at the content of the disciplinary slip Janet had submitted. The Prefect was responsible for preparation for the punishment and she had never seen a session during which nettles or ginger figs had been employed. Elaine knew that these added punishments were sometimes given but she had never had the experience of serving a Duty Mistress who had used them. Elaine was accustomed to seeing canes and paddles aplenty coming down on feminine backsides.

"Oh well," she thought, "seeing a senior Prefect and her boyfriend disciplined will be quite an event."

* **

At the appointed time, the door opened and Dorine and Nick walked in. Both were nonchalant but Janet and Elaine could both see that they were subdued to the nth degree.

Janet read from the disciplinary slips, which would be entered in the Punishment Book kept in the Duty Mistress's chamber. "Dorine Kaufman. Caught cheating. Referred to Duty Mistress. Caning at discretion. Recommend nettles. Signed, Miss Saunders." Dorine blanched when she heard that nettles were to be imposed. She bit her lip but started to weep quietly.

"Nicholas Alcott. Caught cheating. Referred to Duty Mistress. Caning at discretion. Recommend figging. Signed, Miss Saunders." Nick also turned a bit pale as he knew what figging meant but had never experienced that particular embellishment of the disciplinary process.

"The Duty Prefect will escort the pupils to the punishment site," Janet stated, "and they will be strapped onto adjoining platforms."

With that, Elaine motioned to the two seniors to follow her. She pointed to the two low platforms where Dorine and Nick each got down on all fours as Elaine attached ankle and wrist straps that bound them to the platform. This was also something different for Elaine; she had been accustomed to having the pupil being punished merely bend over the horse or the punishment table in the main anteroom.

Janet followed her into the punishment chamber. "The Duty Prefect will prepare the pupils for discipline," she said plainly.

Elaine proceeded now to carefully raise Dorine's skirt well above her waist, exposing white sheer panties. She pinned the skirt up and slid the panties down to Dorine's knees, as the straps holding her legs apart did not permit them to fall lower. Elaine almost gasped as she realized she could see Dorine's dark pubic hair through her open legs and her pooched pudendum exposed from the rear along with her pretty little anal rosette.

Janet, too, was impressed with Dorine's commodious bottom. She wished she had the freedom to pay even closer attention to Dorine's partially-hidden charms between the girl's legs. But then, Janet took solace in knowing that the nettles would do her work for her between Dorine's pretty legs.

Then the Prefect turned to Nick, reached under to undo his belt and unhook his trousers which she pulled down below his knees, followed by his white jockey shorts. She chuckled as she noticed a slight skidmark in the boy's otherwise clean jockey shorts.

'The pupils are prepared," Elaine said quietly to Janet. Janet then surprised everyone by altering the pattern.

"Please proceed to fig both pupils," Janet ordered. This meant Dorine would also be figged as well as Nick—even though Janet had only stated on the punishment slip that Nick would be figged—and meant they both might be punished with nettles as well, a thought Janet hoped to engender in both of them.

Elaine took the ginger sticks from the compartment, placed a bit of lube on each and then proceeded to insert each in the anus of Dorine and then Nick. Both flinched, more at the shame of having their most private opening invaded than by the insertion. The pain would come as the ginger secreted its juice which would inflame the inner tissues of the anal area. Elaine was amazed at how powerful she felt being deputized to make these insertions in the seniors' most private openings. She felt a sprinkling of excitement in her own panties.

She almost blushed as she poked the stick slowly to open the anal rosette of each of them. Dorine's was cute and girly and Nick's had more hair around it, and given that boys were far less careful about their hygiene, she thought she saw some flecks of fecal matter on the hair near his anal opening.

Janet then retrieved her favorite thin cane from the rack containing a fearsome range of such implements. She made it whistle in the air as she tested her reach. Then she lay it on Dorine's alabaster bottom cheeks, drew it back, and applied three quick strokes directly across the middle of her buttocks. The strokes were effective even though it seemed Janet had merely flicked the little cane. Dorine let loose with a scream that Elaine knew was normal with the cane.

Janet now moved over to Nick and gave him three of the same. He also screeched in the soundproof punishment chamber. Janet returned to stand next to Dorine and applied three more crisp strokes to the girl's lower bottom, near the crease with her thighs. She let out a piercing shriek. When Janet gave Nick three more in that same tender region, he also screamed.

While Janet knew she would not get into trouble even if she gave each of them another six, she decided to stop at six. She directed Elaine to remove the ginger figs, which occasioned both a response but relief in both pupils. Then she said to Elaine, "Please place the nettles in Dorine's underpants."

Elaine went to the compartment, put on the plastic gloves, withdrew a bunch of nettles, and walked behind Dorine, where she placed the bunch neatly in the crotch of the girl's panties, and then pulled them up tight on Dorine. Janet indicated to Elaine that she could pull up Nick's jockey shorts without any nettles being inserted.

"Please unstrap them, Prefect," Janet finally ordered Elaine. The Prefect followed the order and Janet motioned to the two of them to stand. They did and the discomfort Dorine was already feeling was evident from the frown on her face caused by the nettles rubbing her most tender places between her legs.

"I hope you both understand that you have been given a comparatively light punishment for the offense of cheating in class," Janet said. "As you know, all offenses are included on your permanent record but will be removed if you do not earn any further punishment for the next six months."

Turning to Dorine, she added, "Your punishment includes wearing nettles until tomorrow. You will report to me here before classes for inspection and removal. Until then, you are not to remove the nettles. You are both dismissed."

Dorine realized finally that this was Janet's not-so-subtle way of getting back at her for the events some months ago when Janet was disciplined in her first week as a teacher, with Dorine allowed to witness and even impose some of the punishment. The nettles were already stinging her in the most sensitive places but she understood that she had to keep her demeanor to emerge without lasting scars from this encounter.

"Thank you, Miss, for disciplining me," she said to Janet. Realizing that his girlfriend understood how to behave here, Nick, somewhat unaccustomed to being punished or being present for it as Dorine was as a Prefect, followed her example. Then, both calmly walked out of the chamber.

***

Elaine was somewhat non-plussed at the entire experience. She was a junior Prefect and had not served as Prefect for a special session before. She decided to tell Janet what she felt.

"Miss Saunders," Elaine asked, "may I mention something to you?"

"Of course, Elaine," Janet smiled after the two being punished had departed.

"Miss, I think you let them off rather lightly for a cheating offense, which we prefects are told is one of the most serious at school," Elaine said, "but on the other hand, having Dorine wear the nettles in her panties was quite severe. I'm not questioning you at all, and it is not at all my place to do anything like that, but did you have a reason for that?"

Janet almost responded coolly but recalled that Elaine had never been a problem for her.

"No, Elaine," she said, "I believe that after the expectations they probably had, it was generous not to impose the most severe punishment regarding caning. However, as a senior Prefect, I felt Dorine deserved something quite well targeted to focus her thinking on how she had let down herself and the other Prefects. I believed that the nettles will accomplish that."

12