The Feast

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Here you go, Kris... Bon appetit!" she says, and giggles a little, as she hands Kris the bottle of mint-basil sauce.

Kris squirts a little glob on the end of his penis. His cock twitches slightly as the cool sauce touches it, and you can see his pulse in its rhythmic movement. He has obviously gotten very excited by this part of the meal.

The light green sauce contrasts with the dark purple head of his organ, and as it warms it begins to run down the head of his cock slightly. She uses her finger to push the thick sauce down along the side of his cock. Her fingers reach the bottom, and she lets her hand cup his balls. She takes the squeeze bottle and squirts a fine line of sauce along the underside of his cock, starting at his balls and leading up to the head.

Now Kris begins to lick his cock, along the line of sauce she just created. She starts with little licks at the base, taking very small amounts of the sauce with each little flick of her tongue. I watch his cock twitch every time her tongue or lips touch him. His eyes are closed, and he is moaning very quietly every few seconds. One of Kris' hands is fondling his balls, the other is caressing his muscular chest and arm.

Denise stands and walks over to me, her hand reaching for my cock, encircling it. I pull her close, and bend down to kiss her. I hold her against me with one hand, my hand reaching down to cup her butt cheek, and I fondle her breasts with the other as we kiss. She now uses both hands to stroke my cock and explore my balls as we kiss, for what seems like several minutes.

During this time, it is obvious that Steve is enjoying Kris' skill immensely, as his moans of pleasure have gotten louder. Kris has begun to take him all the way into her mouth, and is using a hand to stroke him every time she pulls away. He is getting close.

Denise and I stop kissing when we hear him take a deep, ragged breath, and look at the scene.

Kris' head is moving up and down on his cock quickly, her hand pulling his skin tight with each stroke.

His breathing starts to come in gasps, as he begins to cum into Kris' mouth. We can see the spasm of his body, and hear the quiet grunts he makes with each ejaculation. Kris uses her mouth and hand to stroke him in time with his cumming, and she doesn't stop sucking and stroking him until he is completely spent.

Denise's hand never left my cock, though she did stop stroking it. Now, she pulls me over to the table using it as a handle, or maybe a leash. She sits down with her back to Steve's, and pulls my cock to her lips. Kissing the head gently, then licking the tip, she begins to savor my cock.

Kris has her arms around Steve, French-kissing him passionately. I can look down to see every detail. Kris' hand is on Steve's cock, gently caressing it.

Denise is using her mouth very well. My excitement level is quickly building. I start to respond to her oral sucking rhythm by moving my hips to push my organ deeper into her mouth with each stroke. I can feel the head of my cock push against the back of her throat with each push.

Watching Kris and Steve, and feeling Denise's hot mouth and tongue on me bring me close to the edge quickly. Steve has gotten an erection again, and Kris has both hands on his organ as they kiss.

I feel it just before I start... the tingling sensation, the heat building and traveling up my shaft. Then, I explode into Denise's mouth. I spasm repeatedly, pumping cum into her in many bursts. I haven't seen her swallow, so she must be holding it in her mouth.

Finally spent, she releases my cock and turns. She leans over Steve's shoulder and reaches for Kris' head, pulling her into a kiss. Kris welcomes her lips, but opens her eyes in surprise as she tastes and shares in Denise's mouthful. They French kiss for maybe thirty seconds. Finally, they break the kiss and both women swallow.

I lean down and kiss Denise deeply, tasting the remnants of cum in her mouth. Then, I go to get the next part of the meal. As I walk over to the buffet, I see Denise pulling Kris to kiss her over Steve's shoulder again.

* * * * * *

Cheese course
=============

Cheese course: A rich interlude between the main course and the dessert. This is a time for the diners to rest, let the memory of the previous course linger while awaiting the next.

I'm still breathing heavily after the main course, and need to rest for a few minutes. Kris has a look in her eyes--one that I know well. She's hungry. She stands up and quickly helps gather the next course.

I have some Stilton Cheese, a creamy blue cheese, and some English water crackers to go along with it. Only a well-aged Port can cut through the sharp flavor of this cheese, and I open a bottle of the fortified wine, and pour four small glasses.

Kris puts four plates of cheese on the table, one near each of us. She loves this soft, sharp cheese, and playfully uses her finger to scoop up a little, and puts it into Steve's mouth, giving him the chance to lick it off her digit.

Denise and Steve are cuddled together in a loving tableau. His arms are casually draped over her shoulders, hands resting on her breasts. She is arching her back and nibbling on his ear. They seem quite happy and interested in what is to come next. With a delighted squeal, Denise accepts the Port and takes a sip. As I watch, she gently swirls the crimson beverage around her luscious mouth.

I sit down behind Kris, and reach around her waist. My arm rests just beneath her breasts and I can feel the weight of them against me. I reach up firmly cupping her full breast in my hand. Her chest pushes toward my hand -- I love the way she responds to my touch. She purrs with delight as I scoop some of the fragrant cheese onto a cracker and bring it close to her mouth. She opens her mouth slightly and then wider as the cracker gets closer, anticipating the pungent flavor of the cheese. I can't help but tease her, pulling the cracker back and then forward again. She enchants me with her laughter and I give in to her desire to eat.

Steve and Denise enjoy the cheese and crackers as much as Kris does. They tenderly feed each other enjoying the respite and candlelight. As we sip our port and eat the wonderful cheese, we regain some of our strength and desire.

As I watch the scene with satisfaction, a welcome pulsing encourages my cock to rise. Kris squirms a little, both to encourage my growing girth, and to remain comfortable against the enlarging mass at her back. Denise becomes slightly agitated as Steve's cock presses against her back. He, too, is getting an erection. Denise is filled with desire, and turns to persuade Steve's erection. She grasps his cock in both hands and rather roughly pulls at its length. But before she can further ravish his manhood, I invite her to take the place of honor. We have not had dessert, and I have promised something special.

* * * * * *

Dessert

=======

Dessert: This is the highlight of the evening's repast -- the sweetest, most delectable dish of all those that were served before.

Kris clears the dishes as Denise climbs onto the table. She lies on her back, and grins widely at us all. She has been patient, but I can see from the gleam in her eye that she will no longer wait. It is her turn, and she will make a delightful serving dish for the wonderfully luscious dessert that I have prepared.

We are ready for the finale of the evening meal. I get two dishes of the chocolate Mousse, and approach Denise. Taking a spoon, I place a dollop of sweet, chilled mousse on the breast closest to Kris.

"Look how the light coffee color of the mousse complements Denise's skin," I remark.

It looks splendid on her small breast, adding a petite peak on the top of her rounded flesh. Almost like a lighter colored nipple, it looks very inviting. It is apparent that the cool mousse has given her a chill, as she has goose bumps. The nipple on her uncovered breast is getting tightly erect.

"It looks delicious," Kris says, as she licks her lips. As she begins to lick it off, just a little bit at a time, she remarks at how wonderful Denise tastes.

Denise is smiling and with a wink, rolls her hips a bit, as an invitation. I place a ribbon of mousse along Denise's labia and on her clitoris. Steve is nearby and hardly needs an invitation. He dives right in, licking the rich chocolate from his wife.

A final dollop goes on the nipple nearest me. And before I start my dessert, I take a small spoonful. Leaning over, I kiss Denise, then feed the rich spoonful to her. Her tongue swirls around the outside of her mouth, wetting her delectable lips. I focus on them for a moment, and feel the pulse of my hard cock reminding me that it will need release before this course is through.

Steve has begun by licking along the edges of Denise's pussy, taking a small amount of mousse with each long, teasing pass. He must know what she likes very well, for she moans and squirms every time he finishes a long lick and pulls away to let the rich, creamy mousse dissolve in his mouth.

As he continues tormenting her, I begin my own pleasure at her breast. Swirling my tongue around her nipple, I taste the wonderful rich mousse for the first time. It leaves a silky residue in my mouth as I broadly push my tongue across Denise's breast. She arches her back, responding to my touch, and the touch of the others, as we playfully taunt and torment her.

Kris has finished licking the nipple clean, and has moved to her tight abdomen, splashing gobs of mousse along the way. She alternately licks and bites as she scoops the remarkable fluff into her mouth. With each nip, Denise squirms all the more. Kris firmly and assertively mops Denise's abdomen with her tongue, and creates a whorl around her navel.

As I work my way through the rich chocolate taste of Denise's breast, I realize that her mouth is greatly neglected. With lips slightly parted, and eyes closed, Denise enjoys the attention that we give.

I lean over and whisper to Kris, "Denise's lips are being ignored. Don't they look lonely?"

She looks at Denise's face just as her tongue licks her lips. Kris moves to her head, and longingly probes Denise's mouth with her tongue. A small moan escapes from her lips, as the heat of the moment builds.

Quickly, Kris swings into place, and presses her nether lips into Denise's waiting mouth. With delight and enthusiasm, Denise immediately explores the folds of Kris's lips with her tongue.

I am so enthralled by the sight before me, I raise up to get a better view, and realizing that my cock is now just inches from Kris's mouth, I wave it inviting before her eyes. Without hesitation, she takes a spoon full of mousse and sloshes on the end of my mostly erect phallus. With a mild sucking action, Kris skillfully removes the silky dessert from my throbbing manhood. I lean forward as her warm tongue contrasts the cold mousse, pressing deeper into her throat. She eagerly sucks and lick, and I survey the scene before me.

Steve has forgotten about the mousse as he continues to lick Denise. Reaching between his legs, he knows that it will take no additional stimulation to bring him fully erect. He has gotten quite aroused from the sight in front of him, and lifts Denise's legs above his head. He holds them straddled as he rises from his position at her lovely cunt. On his knees, he is positioned just right and teases her aching lips with the tip of his penis.

She rests her legs on his shoulders, and arches her back, raising up in an inviting question. Her question is soundly answered as he rams his formidable cock into her willing cunt. As he regains his resolve, he slowly begins to work it in and out with slow, deliberate thrusts. She is responding rapidly to his advances. Her nipples are entirely erect, and she arches her back with each of Steve's eager thrust.

I see her licking excitedly at Kris's clit, as she begins to lose control. And though Kris is enjoying this tremendously, she never misses a stroke with her mouth on my cock.

With wracking sobs, Denise let's go as wave after wave of excited swells. Steve continues to pump his organ into her juicy cunt until her last spasm subsides. He slowly removes his cock and I see that he has saved his pleasure for another demonstration of his sexual prowess.

As Denise catches her breath, Kris moans, "Not so fast, little one. I believe that it's my turn."

She leaves Denise's mouth, open and gasping, as she moves to the place Steve has just occupied. With loving tenderness she slowly licks Denise's clit.

"Ooh, you are so hot!" Kris croons, "Allow me to help you cool that fire a bit."

Kris quickly scoops a large spoonful of mousse, and without ceremony, globs it onto Denise. They both giggle and my erection returns anew, as I realize what I am about to see.

As I watch Kris, Denise's hand reaches over to me, stroking my leg and urging me forward. She makes it obvious what she wants with her eyes, leering at my organ as she pulls me toward her mouth.

As Kris begins to lick the mousse off Denise, Steve moves around behind Kris and kneels. I can't tell where, but by the reaction that he is getting from Kris, he is teasing her with his cock the same way he did Denise. I can hear little gasps each time he moves his hips forward a little.

This causes Denise to react slightly, and I feel it as her mouth clenches just ever so slightly. I'll have to be careful about this later.

Kris has finished the mousse that she put on Denise. Now she alternates pushing her tongue deep inside to excite her, then licking all the way up to her clit. Denise hadn't come down from her peak much at all, for she is now breathing hard and pausing in sucking me every few seconds.

Steve has moved from teasing to thrusting. His cock is completely buried in Kris' passage with each push. I can tell she is enjoying both getting and giving immensely.

Denise is getting very aroused, and may be close to cumming again. Her head is back and her eyes are closed. She isn't sucking so much as letting me fuck her mouth.

When the first wave begins to hit her, I can see the spasm begin in her hips. She almost vibrates, and makes a high pitched, gasping sound as she cums. Kris relentlessly drives her on with her mouth, keeping the sensation going as long as Denise can last. Finally, her climax subsides, and Denise relaxes.

Kris pulls away from her pussy, and begins to push back in rhythm with Steve's thrusts. I move down between Denise's legs, and kneel. The head of my cock is now at her entrance, and I don't hesitate. I push it in a couple of inches, pull back slightly, then very slowly press my full length into her.

She is on fire; she is so hot and wet. I begin to stroke her fully, and reach forward to fondle her small breasts. She definitely enjoys a pinch of her nipples. I can feel her tighten around me when I squeeze those sensitive little points.

Behind me, Steve and Kris are working up quite a bit of noise. They are both fucking vigorously, and I'm sure Kris is about to cum. Glancing at her face, I see that I am right, she is very close.

At that time, too, Denise is getting excited again. She begins to push rhythmically back at me, and I can feel the building electricity. She starts to gasp a little, adding to the room sounds. Steve and I have adopted the same pace, so our gasps of pleasure are all coming together.

Then, I hear Kris begin to cum, and that drives Denise over the edge too. They are both climaxing at the same time. This also drives me over the edge, and I again feel the heat rising in me. As Denise begins to spasm hard, I feel my explosion inside her. Matching her spasm, I thrust with her for as long as she is willing.

Now resting, I look again at Kris. Steve has also stopped moving, but is still inside her. She lays her head on Denise's leg and breathes a contented sigh. One of my hands is still resting on Denise's breast. Her hand covers mine and holds it there. We stay like that for several minutes. The room is silent except for all our heavy breathing.

Finally, I pull back from her and say to Steve, "I've got some leftover pizza in the kitchen. Do you guys want some?"

THE END

* * * * * *

Recipes
=======

SMOKED SALMON AND CREME FRAICHE SPREAD

1/2 pound sliced smoked salmon, cut into 1/4 inch cubes
6 tablespoons creme fraiche
3/4 teaspoon lemon juice
1-1/2 tablespoons mixed chopped fresh herbs, such as basil, chervil,
chives, parsley and tarragon
1/8 teaspoon salt
1/8 teaspoon fresh-ground black pepper

In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients. Serve on black bread or toast.

* * * * * *

RASPBERRY VINAIGRETTE

1/2 teaspoon honey mustard
2 tablespoons raspberry vinegar
3 tablespoons olive oil
1 tablespoon minced fresh tarragon
1/2 teaspoon minced fresh lemon-mint

In a bowl whisk together the mustard, the vinegar, and salt to taste, add the oil in a stream, whisking, and whisk the vinaigrette until it is emulsified. Stir in the tarragon and lemon-mint.

Makes about 1/2 cup.

* * * * * *

TERIYAKI SAUCE

1/2 cup Japanese soy sauce
1/2 cup mirin
1/2 cup sake
2 tablespoons sugar

In a small saucepan simmer all ingredients together until reduced to a glaze (about 1/2 cup) and remove pan from heat.


BASIL-MINT SAUCE

1/4 cup plain yogurt
1/4 cup finely chopped fresh basil
1/4 cup finely chopped fresh mint
1/4 cup finely chopped green onions
3 tablespoons mayonnaise
2 tablespoons olive oil
2 tablespoons fresh lime juice

Whisk all ingredients in small bowl to blend. Season with salt and pepper. (Can be made 6 hours ahead. Cover; chill.)


* * * * * *

CHOCOLATE MOUSSE

2 ounces bittersweet chocolate, chopped
1 ounce unsweetened chocolate, chopped
1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons strong coffee
2 tablespoons light sour cream

2/3 cup sugar
2 extra-large egg whites
1/4 teaspoon cream of tarter
Pinch of salt
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract

Combine both chocolates and 2 tablespoons coffee in heavy small saucepan. Stir over low heat until melted and smooth. Remove from heat and stir in sour cream. Set aside.

Mix sugar, egg whites, cream of tarter and salt with remaining 1/4 cup coffee in top of double boiler. Using hand-held mixer, beat mixture until tripled in volume and thermometer registers 160 degrees F on candy thermometer, about 4 minutes. Remove from heat and continue beating 3 minutes. Transfer mixture to large bowl. Beat in vanilla extract. Fold in warm chocolate mixture. Spoon chocolate mousse into 6 small dishes and refrigerate overnight.

12