The Feasting

Story Info
A lone Vampire embarks to hunt a great lineage.
6.3k words
4.08
2.3k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Feasting

This bloodline was strong, I'd been warned for years and now felt it in the air as I approached the manor. They were secretly immigrants, as the mother was estranged sister to the Dutch Abraham Van Helsing. Her family exiled her when she was caught sleeping with a Paganist, and Britain has never been fond of foreigners. The father was a direct descendant of Lancelot and Guinevere's bastard -a lineage born from turbulence and unfettered passion. His birthmother was a traveling English gypsy. She fell for man named Grigori Rasputin, and left his name behind when he left her. The father's name was Joseph Davies, the mother's now Mila Davies, and their offspring were four strong males. Great power draws toward itself, and here was one of the greatest lineages of amalgamated power.

Bernard Davies was the eldest, 24, a skilled swordsman and scholar. His mind followed his mother's -drawn helplessly into the occult. He was known to assort with Aleister Crowley; whether this was in communion, to someday betray him, or simply to more comprehensibly understand the supernatural, was never known. He was tall and nimble, wore spectacles when days were dark and always prided himself in dressing correctly for each occasion. His fencing gear was always clean and fit him well. His suit jacket's buttons were properly polished to an even shine without being obnoxious at every gala. He only ever overdressed in satin and slacks, when he didn't own garments casual enough to go into town without great purpose.

He was born in 1897, two years after the Davies married and purchased this secluded residence. Some believe their wealth to be a final gift from the Van Helsing family, others say it is from ancient treasures amassed by the Round Table. Whatever the true source, their fortune was immense. The manor was roughly twenty kilometers north of Scarborough, set upon a vast estate with crops, livestock, and numerous domiciles of yet unknown purpose, bordering the North Sea.

The second eldest was called Adam Davies, a crass lad of only 19, known for getting in fights with local ruffians, bringing ostracized Italian girls to bed, drinking heavily, and working the fields and animals of the Davies estate. His stature was that of the bull: handsome, yet brutishly, wide and muscular but slightly short. His aggression most likely stemmed from the seemingly subservient position he held in the household, never as intelligent as his elder brother, used instead as a blunt object with which to hold the beasts and the earth in conformity. This made him identify with the local working class and often squabble amongst them, indulgent in his ability to beat them physically and take their women.

The two other children were 18-year-old twins Fredrick and Thaddeus Davies. These two were intimate, caring for each other but nearly nothing else. The great expectations of their parents alongside the intense scholarship and physicality of their respective siblings left them no preordained position in the world. The world to them was malevolent, an unfeeling hoard of bullish decisions without thought to the final ramifications. They learned only what they desired to from the family library, kept mostly to themselves throughout their childhood and now built off each other as adults. What one didn't know the other would. They learned the intricacies behind their sibling's decisions, spent their time thinking through other beings, dissolving them to arithmetic and treating them as such. Their desires were never truly knowable, the only proof that they had desires was in the mystery behind their actions.

I know this because my brethren know this. This manor is a famed horror, simple to penetrate, but impossible to escape. Maya, Katherine, Damion, Arabella, Azariah, all them were lost to the Davies manor. Many have studied it, I have as well. The residents have been listed and traced through facial features and public records and followed from the shadows so we may know what we know now. Their power is palpable, the air is thick around them. It's beyond smell or taste, it's a metaphysical attraction stronger than any human we've known.

For the past three weeks I've flown over the manor, I dare not come as a wolf for fear of Adam. In the midnight hour, two moons before tonight, Adam tried to seduce me. It was in the Gaiman & Dixon Public House where I watched from a corner table, draining a bottle of 1900 Château Margaux, while he jostled bearded dock workers from his path. Inebriated as he was, he first glanced before staring, infatuated by my dark Italian beauty.

He courted with an air of enforced entitlement; I gave him the name Camilla Pappano. His force was strong, masculine blood and tightly bound muscles. His words came from deep within his throat, as if imitating a Viking deity. I have never felt such temptation, my eyes were fixed to the dusty floorboards and my fingers writhed around the bottle. Speaking to him soon took my breath away, I could only please myself by looking. Turning him down had been the greatest challenge. He asked with an oddly cordial crudeness whether I would make love with him in his manor. I put my hand around his forearm and squeezed until he realized how strong I was and told him I would not. I was nearly dripping wet when I asserted that power over him.

I feasted that night on a dockworker while moaning his name. Bill McCarthy was the name of the single man I took. We firstly talked about the rudeness of Adam and he told me of the public's fear and intrigue with which they viewed the Davies' Manor. I laughed and agreed with him, complementing his wholesome and charming nature, guiltily admitting an attraction to elder, experienced men.

He invited me to his home after I declined Adam Davies. His flat was a singular cramped room with muskets and books on dock-work and management. He seemed to truly be passionate about his job. After undressing I put his inferior prick between my legs and rode it for all he was worth while letting that name 'Adam' drift with exponential clarity and volume from my lips. Once Bill McCarthy made some pathetic note of this I bit into his neck and drank from his veins. I came on his sheets and left him lying unconscious as I flew in perfect time to watch Adam return home with another woman.

Now was the time. The sensations drowned me as I approached from the sky. The force of humanity from their constant inhabitance of this place and my essence being enclosed within a bat's body consumed me with desire. I knew my point of entrance, the second chimney from the west. At this hour Joseph and Mila read to each other in the first-floor parlor by the central fireplace, while Bernard was letting himself fall asleep in his second-floor west wing study, Adam was swooning some enticed tramp in a central/east room on the second-floor, and the twins were in the east wing of the third-floor with the shutters closed.

To my knowledge, none who came before me used this approach, having to request entrance was most likely the downfall of all those other vampires. I was given a remarkable advantage by Adam's attempted seduction. While he invited me into his manor and to sleep with him, I only refused to sleep with him. I was unsure if this would prove viable now, thinking perhaps I had waited too long since his proposal, but I passed through the second west chimney without incident.

I desperately wanted to get to Adam before he orgasmed inside tonight's victim; the thought of draining his undampened vitality aroused me beyond control. I came out on the third-floor west chimney, which had a metallic and cloth latch which I had to push open and snapped closed behind me. It was a storage room packed with rows of labeled herbs and bottles. Moonlight shone through the singular south window and cast elongated shadows of the muskets and swords and sabers and spears and stakes which leaned upon it.

The danger here truly haunts someone of our state. When relative immortality is gained, the fear of death grows exponentially with each passing generation. Each one builds on the last and believes they will solve the problems the previous failed to, and each pass into oblivion with no change to the world. Death consumes the mortal energy expended on life to an infinite end, and watching it feast forces one into a mindset to do nothing else. Here was one of those soft spots in history, when extraordinary power could be transferred, and while it may greatly fulfill us in these moments, they will fade no differently from all those generations.

I removed my cold black leather and canvas boots and traipsed my bare feet across the landing. Hearty laughter was coming from the twins' room, I would get to them in time. The marble turquoise staircase spiraled to the foyer, I could smell the smoke and candles drafting up from the parlor. As I descended past the second-floor I heard a cry from Adam's room, a woman's voice.

"Stop it Adam, I'm sorry, it just 'urts too much!" I heard her footsteps rush towards the door, "You're too big! I... I can't do this!"

I climbed back up seven steps as she freed the door and dashed towards the exit, pulling down her dress and carrying her shoes.

"Ahh, c'mon nah, you're going ta leave meh like this?!?" he boomed in his Norse voice with a Cockney twist.

I should've waited. The safest option was to let the girl escape, take the parents first, work my way up the stories so I'd constantly know my escape route. But Adam was right here, greatly aroused, and almost certainly nude. I wanted him now and I went in to take him. I trapped my dark hair behind my left ear, revealing my floral hairclip, and pulled the neck of my velvet dress down so my bosom stretched the fabric tight.

I knocked delicately on his door. "Adam?" I cooed with a grin, making my entrance.

He wore a veil of awe before rubbing his eyes and inspecting himself to find that he was utterly nude. "Camilla?" he muttered with a chuckle, "What are ya doing here?"

"Well I saw that young girl leave, and, decided I ought to take you up on that generous offer you proposed two nights ago." I lowered my head and let my eyes meet him deviously, "I haven't been able to get you out of my mind."

His eyes widened and wandered about the room for a few moments, thoughts went through them that I couldn't make out.

"Well then, the pleasure is all mine, m'lady." He bowed courteously, allowing his cock to hang down close to his knees; he caught me examining it as he rose, and a light smirk crawled across his mouth.

I let out a desirous moan through my pressed lips and slid out of my dress, the silver embellishments catching moonlight as they fell from my body. His left hand slid down his refined torso and grasped the base of his member, languidly stroking it as we inched towards each other. My hands landed on his firm chest; his young dark hairs stood out like burned engravings on maple. His left hand felt the small of my back and pulled me closer. I slid my hands towards his neck and opened my mouth while closing my eyes, my dreams flashing to life as I fantasized about what he must taste like.

I felt a clenching in his left hand only moments before I felt his other hand on my throat. I forced my fangs forward, but it was futile. He looked up darkly, recognizing my teeth, pulled my forward with his left and pushed me to the floor with his right.

"Bern! Get ye in here!" he demanded while holding his eyes on me, "We've got a vamp! Don't kill 'er though, get the muzzle!" He smiled and whispered to me, "Thought I'd be dumb and 'orny enough to fall for that, eh? You'll learn little girl." His eyes looked over me with all the desire I had mere moments ago. I tried to shift my energy and transform into something, bat, wolf, anything, but something was blocking my attempts. Both of his hands met on my neck. I flailed and thought I'd be able to knock him off, but he resisted it all and I felt my consciousness drifting away ever more rapidly. I gasped, tried to say something logical, something that would help, I let out a frightened moan with my last breath of air and fell into darkness.

My eyes drifted open to find my stockings, floral hair clip, lace panties, everything was stripped from my body. I was in a dimly lit shed with only a leather and wire muzzle across my mouth. I fervently felt the piece with my hands, -it was strapped across my skull and held tight with a lock. Adam was across the room wearing a metallic cod piece with a latch which would evidently allow him access to his horn. I realized what was to happen. Adam was going to fight and take me.

He didn't speak on his approach; he didn't want to bother thinking about anything other than his domination of me right now. His eyes were nearly glowing as he dashed towards me; I tried again to transform, but found I had nearly no psychic power in this place, something was stopping me. His body was on me now, I was thrown to the ground and realized only with the pain of the wall the force he'd pushed me with. Before I could recover he'd grabbed my underarms and was dragging me across the room, my bare back and bottom scraping against the abrasive floorboards.

My feet found a grip and I pushed out my legs, straightened my arms and forced my fists into his abdomen, breaking his grip and throwing him off me. My energy was critically low, but as I got my bearings, I realized it wasn't gone. I knew Adam would not relent until he'd taken me here, and afterwards I would almost certainly be killed, but if he was to take me, I might be able to use what little psychic energy I still possessed to transfer his passion to myself. He would slow down once he came, and I might be able to muster enough to transform or at least maintain resistance. I couldn't just give in though; he'd almost certainly realize something was wrong then.

I ran at him like a dog, grabbed his right leg and pulled it out from under him. He fell on his back, but found a grip with his hands, pulled back his leg and flung me away with it. I threw my right fist at him, but he grabbed it before it landed, his impatience becoming clearer. His right hand again found my throat and pushed me down. He pinned my legs before I could think to knee his bollocks, held down my arms and bit down hard on my neck, piercing the skin and drawing blood with showed on his teeth when he again smiled at me.

I now saw his cock was out and erect, the codpiece had been taken off at some point and he was about to thrust it inside me. I thrashed my torso away and did all I could to stop him, but his body was stronger and larger and held me down as it penetrated me. It was intensely filling, I could feel his desire transforming to euphoria as he tightened his grip on my wrists and inched his pelvis close to mine, impaling me as I couldn't help but moan and grimace and hyperventilate. I was completely soaked, but it still hurt severely with how much he was stretching me. My moan transformed into a solitary, desperate note, and I remembered I must drain him.

I used all I could to feel him; his soul was closer to the surface of his body. As he forced himself inside me, his inner desires and outward actions were nearly one. I saw myself inside his mind, fed on this and felt a dissonance. He was visualizing fucking me completely bare, without the muzzle which kept him safe. I grasped onto this, and as his great thrusts grew faster inside me, I found I was able to begin stretching the molecules of that head brace, and I sank my head into itself, began to make my skull a bit more permeable, nowhere close to mist, but less solid than before.

His grip was nearly cutting off my circulation as he approached climax; he was unknowingly drooling over my tits as his wide eyes drank up everything they could see. I was close myself, but willed my orgasm to hold fast as I felt the muzzle begin to slip ever so slightly from my mouth. Finally he ferociously moaned and his body arched as his hot jism pulsated deep inside me. (Fuck, I was so close to orgasm, only the will to power kept me from releasing myself to sexual oblivion) His grip fell limp as he climaxed, and in one fierce motion I ripped my arms from him, pushed the muzzle the rest of the way off and forced him on his back. I bent him inwards to keep his throbbing member inside me and I forced my hips and fangs as far into him as possible. I gleefully moaned as he screamed in terror and I at least feasted, indulging every desire my mind could imagine in that moment.

I held that position long after he was limp, sucking his warm neck and grinding with that limp cock inside me. I was so incredibly wet. Once I finally rose, I was covered in cum and saliva and blood, taking slow heavy breaths and delirious in ecstasy. I needed to plan. Adam had alerted the other family members of my presence, and something here was preventing me from using my psychic power in any large capacity. It was like this place was cut off from the outside world.

A vampire's power stems from one simple concept. Fear of the unknown. Humans go through their lives scared of the dark and power structures and many other things they do not understand. They create idealized version of the world in their minds, and we draw from the psychic discharge expended when these visions clash with reality. Scarborough alone has enough energy for a vampire to maintain any number of common forms and use their powers in other, devious ways to a nearly limitless degree. Bats and wolves are easiest to imitate, as their psyches are most compatible with a vampire's. And even farther from population centers as this manor is, enough energy should still exist for me to transform at will.

I had to think this through. Bernard most likely heard Adam and put me in the garb I so recently found myself in. If he truly thought Adam would defeat me, he may not have told Joseph and Mila, but he most likely told them whether or not he thought I was to die here. I saw no stake present, but perhaps there was a secret compartment Adam planned on retrieving one from before I freed myself. Fredrick and Thaddeus were most likely still oblivious, they were closed off a floor upwards and not well liked, understood, or trusted by the rest of the family. Adam's screams were also not soft, they may be waiting now outside this door, this door which is bolted shut and locked.

The only way they could be restricting my power would be with some kind of ward over the building, I flew in without issue and they would have no way of restricting the energy in the air. They would also be notably afraid, were I to escape from their grasp. It dawned on me that Adam's codpiece was the only object left in the room. I suppose he planned on removing it once his victory was assured, and he could then grab whatever tools he required from the bulky thing. Unless of course he left no key, instead planning on using a codeword to signal Bernard or someone else to free him from this shed. If so, they would've most likely broken in while I was feasting, catch me off guard and take me, unless they were waiting for me to fall asleep.

Checking the codpiece thankfully yielded an elegant black key, and I noticed a wooden stake was positioned so that he was carrying it between his cheeks. I took the key and made for the door. I was afraid a trap may be waiting on the other side. Whatever ward protected this building prevented any reading from me. I cautiously turned the lock and the doors glided open. A potent gush of psychic energy flowed through my body. I let it take me and dissolved into a unencumbered mist as I exited the building.

Within seconds, flying stakes impaled where my body would have been, I took to the air and transformed into a bat once at a safe distance. Bernard and Joseph flanked the door with crossbows while Mila watched from the doorway. Fires were set about the yard, and I saw Mila point upwards close to my position when the two turned back to her. I felt a malevolence from somewhere else, and just in time, I heard the sonic ripples of something headed towards me. I fell a few feet and looked to see Fredrick with a wide handheld telescope and Thaddeus aiming a mounted crossbow. The bolt was again dead-center on my last position. I realized now I'd only taken out the dumb one, the psychic energy held by the remaining family members was immense and nearly impossible to penetrate without physical intervention.

12