The Feather

Story Info
The explore fantasies of control.
1.7k words
4.08
36.4k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I watched her as she woke up. There was a sudden stillness about her as she became aware of her surroundings.

Then came the moment of realisation as she tried to move her hands and found that she could not move them.

Her head swung from side to side as she looked around her and could see nothing, she was in complete darkness and there was not a thing to be heard.

Next I could see her body moving ever so slightly as she tried to mover first her legs and then her body, but of course she was unable to.

I continued to look down at where she lay on the soft table top, her arms and legs gently but firmly held in place by the rubber sleeves that covered them and stopped them from even the slightest movement.

The air was very warm so there was no way for her to be even the slightest bit aware of where she lay and the soft flexible mask that covered her eyes was featherweight yet a perfect blindfold.

There was a moment of panic and her body tensed as she found she could not move and then her body slowly eased back down on the tabletop and she lay still.

I reached across to the small table that was beside me ant took hold of the first of my toys and smiled to myself as I looked down at it and thought of the damage that this would do to her mind. But first I walked around her as she laid there, my fingertips just above the surface of her skin, admiring the tan that covered her exposed skin from the tip of her toes to the top of her head.

But alas there were two bands of white that circled her body. A shame really I thought to my self as my fingers passed over her firm breast almost touching her nipples.

Not yet! I had to stop myself. There would be time enough for that later, first I it was time to play.

I looked between her parted leg at the smooth skin that she now had and wondered to myself is she was aware that the soft downy hair that she had no longer hid her womanhood. No, I guess not. Well not yet anyhow.

I smiled and almost laughed at the thought but stopped myself before I made any sound. And taking a firm hold of my implement of torment slowly brought the tip of it down between her legs.

Then ever so slowly I touched her hood. The response was immediate and everything happened at once.

There was a slight tensing of her body, a sharp intake of breath and a shallow moan. Her hood rode back to expose her clitoris and the tip of the feather made the slightest of contact. The shallow moan grew as her body responded to the stimulation.

I raised my eyes up her body and saw that her nipple now stood up pointing up to the ceiling. Yes I was going to do untold damage with this implement.

I lifted the feather from her clitoris and just touched it gently to the tip of each nipple.

The groan grew louder. And I watched her lips slowly parted on there own and first one the other droplets began to appear, and then I could smell her. The smell of sex quickly filled the air in the room and I could feel myself responding to her scent.

I was shocked at how quickly she had become wet and was than by surprise as I saw her body suddenly tense and then shudder.

She was coming already.

My god I though to myself I was definitely going to have fun, I thought to myself as I again brought the tip of the feather against her clitoris as her body slowly relaxed back down onto the table top.

It was not midday yet and I had a whole tabletop of toys to play with and she had already come for the first time.

The feather had only just been doing its work for yet another few seconds and again her body was in the thaws of another orgasm.

*** And I had until midnight before I had to release her.

Her juices were now streaming from her swollen lips, down her between her open thighs and onto the tabletop.

A small pool was forming and her smell was now thick in the air.

I decided to add a little extra now and picked up the little dropper and the small bottle beside it

It was cool to the touch as I removed the lid and filled the dropper.

Holding it over her nipple I allowed one drop to fall and then quickly did the same to the other.

As the chilled water made contact with her nipple they crinkled up and looked as though they were made of stone.

I gently blew onto them and her breast quivered with the change in temperature, a low moan escaped her open lips.

I did it again first the water and then my warm breath until there was a constant moan coming from her.

I touched her clitoris with the tip of the feather and her body reacted instantly. Her back arched off the table and her muscles stood out clearly as she came for almost a whole minute.

As her body started to relax I again touched the tip of the feather to each nipple. But this time her reaction was not so strong as the first time. Time for a change.

I put down the feather and picked up the next toy. It was much colder to the touch than the water had been.

Carefully I brought the ice cube down on her left nipple and there was a sharp intake of breath. I was sure that her nipple was about to explode, as it was so hard.

I touched her left nipple and again there was the sharp intake of breath.

Putting the ice cube down as my fingers were starting to feel num I gently touched her clit that was so exposed and hard.

The result was instant.

She let out a scream and her body bucked so much that I was sure that she was going to get free of the restraints.

They held.

Her body bucked and shook for a long time but finally she calmed down and her body lay back on the top of the table.

Her juices had now formed a large pool between her open legs and her body was covered in a heavy sheen of perspiration, and her breathing was laboured.

I watched her closely until her breathing had slowed down, but her juices still flowed freely from between her now wide-open lips.

The air was so thick with her scent that I could taste it, and no doubt so could she! And it was making my head swim with lust.

Her head slowly rocked from side to side as the continuous low moan escaped her open lips.

I was getting hard for me to think now and I was so hard that I felt that I had a bar of steel standing up between my legs.

I looked down and saw my third eye gently wink at me as another drop of my fluid escaped from it. And I could now smell my self.

I wondered if she could over the smell of her own juices.

She did.

Her body tensed slightly and her head froze. It moved slowly from side to side as if trying to find out where I was!

I could wait no longer and moved between her open legs.

I carefully climbed between her open legs and over her prone body.

She knew I was there as her body froze.

Before she could react any further I plunged my rod of steel between her now swollen lips.

In one smooth motion I had buried myself to the hilt in her soft wet opening.

Ah

I was like diving into velvet.

Her body arched up to meet me, her hips rotating.

She no longer had control of her own body; it was responding to "it's" needs not hers.

I slowly extracted my cock from her and her body tried to follow it. But the restraints prevented it.

With just the head between her open lips her body tried to move up to return it deep inside of her.

She cried out in frustration as she failed.

I plunged down again driving it home into the depths of her body

She cried out again, only this time it was not in frustration but in unadulterated lust.

I started to move in and out of her at a slow steady speed.

Each time I came out of her body she tried to follow it up.

And each time her bonds held her fast.

Her cries and moans was now a mixture of frustration and lust as she was unable to obtain what she now needed.

I kept up a steady rhythm.

If had not, I knew that I would have come and I had no intention of her making me come yet.

But I knew that it would not take much for me to go over the edge.

But I managed to keep the steady rhythm going.

Then suddenly I felt as though a clamp had taken hold of my cock as it was deep inside her.

My body reacted.

I plunged in and out of her as fast as I could as her body locked into an arch away from the table.

It was no good. I was not going to last much longer.

It looked like her body was like steel.

Her arched body was frozen in place almost a foot above the table in an arch.

I seemed as thought it was only her restrained limbs stopped her form flying off the table.

Her body was in a continuous orgasm now and I could feel her juices flowing like water around my cock and pooling on the table below.

Time seemed to freeze.

I started to come and it felt like an eternity as I came.

Her body collapsed back onto the table and I collapsed on top of her.

I was exhausted.

She did not move and her breathing was very shallow.

As I extracted myself from her body I found that I was still hard.

My god I thought. What a woman.

"Thank you"

"What?" I said, it was the only word that I had said.

"Thank you" she said.

Well I though, I was onto a winner here.

We will have to get rid of those white bits I thought.

That would be fun in itself...