The Feeding

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rambler
Rambler
501 Followers

"I said that I wanted a sandwich! Now stop messin' about and do as you're told!" He pulled out his massive cock. Sperm and pussy juice was dripping out of me in large amounts and I could hear it splatter on the floor under my feet. "And clean this goddamn mess up!"

Well, I made him his lousy sandwich. At least it kept him busy for awhile. I stumbled into the bedroom, clawing at the walls for support. My legs were giving out on me and I teetered as if drunk. I was hurting all over. My entire vagina was burning and stinging and my breasts were aching and throbbing. I fell onto the bed and wept. I had almost fallen asleep when Brian crawled on top of me again. He spun me around, tore the silky blouse lapels apart and buried his face in my cleavage. I groaned in agony as his mouth closed over my left breast. He spent a good half an hour sucking, chewing and squeezing them while I lay there, half-comatose. And he really pulled and nibbled on my nipples. They were now at least three quarters of an inch long, thick and fat, sticking out from the center of each aureole like pinkies. They looked like pieces of raw beef; pink and sinewy, soft and juicy. They were throbbing and jerking about as if they were an entity on their own. "You'd better start producing some milk soon," Brian muttered as his mouth moved across my breasts. "I'm dying of thirst."

I groaned. How long was this damn torture going to last? It lasted all of three days. His initial attack had begun on Friday night and it lasted until Monday morning. During those three, long days and nights, Brian hardly got of me. He would suck on my breasts like a man possessed; lick and suck my pussy and fuck me with his immense cock over and over again. I don't know where he got all that energy. And until this day I do not understand how he could have remained so rock–hard all the time and how he could cum repeatedly, and that which such volume. He had a tremendous reservoir of sperm in his balls! Every twenty minutes or so he would mount me and slam that huge thing in and out of me, depositing vast amounts of sperm deep inside me, right in front of my ovaries! Although I knew that by going in so deep he had made me pregnant numerous times over, it felt as if I was with child already! A gallon of his sperm was sloshing about deep inside my womb and my stomach had really swelled. It went on all through the weekend. Both of us did not get any sleep whatsoever. I was totally exhausted. Every time I thought that the ordeal was finally over he would pounce on me again, his cock stiff and raring to go. He fucked me from every position: lying on my back; from behind; me on top of him or me up against the wall etc. etc. And he kept on humping me. I was now in a constant state of orgasmic bliss. Wave after wave swept through me until I was on an orgasmic high! I was experiencing a continuous climax that lasted hours! I couldn't breathe and I couldn't think anymore. I was in orgasmic heaven.

And you know what? I had actually started to produce milk in my mammary! The constant fucking, the continuous rubbing of his tremendous cock against the walls of my womb had stimulated some kind of a hormonal response. Early Sunday morning while I lay there, gasping and wheezing, my son Brian half-asleep next to me, his cock wedged against my left thigh, I felt a sudden throbbing in my breasts. I stared down at my sore breasts and realized with a start that they had really swelled in size. My firm, forward-thrusting 36DD breasts had grown into a much fatter and even more conical 38E bosom, the nipples immensely fat and huge. I cupped them slowly and gave a start as something white and sticky started to ooze from both nipples. Milk!

I gave Brian a nudge. His eyes were as huge as pancakes as soon as he caught sight of my swollen breasts. I giggled, suddenly deliriously happy. Brian pounced on me and shoved my tits into his mouth. Oh, he sucked them like he never sucked them before. He was cooing like a baby as he sucked the milk into his hungry mouth. A fantastic orgasm swept through me as he sucked me dry, relieving me of the terrible pressure I had felt in my swollen breasts. It took him nearly an hour to suck me dry, and then we both fell asleep in each other's arms. It was weird, but I was suddenly wonderfully content and permanently on cloud nine. I have never been fucked like this before. What an experience!

Needless to say, I no longer harbor any ill feeling towards my son. We fuck every night and I have to admit that I have grown to adore his huge cock. I have experienced the best sex a woman can imagine. I am now a willing participant! He doesn't have to tie me down anymore. When I come home from work I immediately dash off to the bedroom for our daily exercise. Brian is always ready. He has amazing strength and endurance. He has dropped out of college just to be with me. It is an incestuous match, disgusting and vile, but Brian has finally found a woman that he can be comfortable with. He had trained me well, spreading me wide open for his huge cock. I, on the other hand, can't do anything but be his willing partner for I certainly can not be satisfied by any other man. Not with the loose and stretched pussy I now have! Only his cock will. Brian is mine and I am his!

I have given birth three times since then. It has always been at home, Brian acting as midwife. As soon as I was able to walk again we would bring the child to a hospital or church, always in the dead of night, leaving the baby comfortably wrapped in a blanket inside a crate or a box. Naturally we chose a different hospital every year as to not arouse any suspicions.

I am constantly pregnant. Therefore I have a continuous supply of milk and Brian just loves to milk me dry. The yearly births are no longer painful. The babies just plop out and I hardly experience any pain. It's a yearly nuisance but I have grown to live with it. We are both content.

Rambler
Rambler
501 Followers