The Feldavian Rift Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Beladnes furrowed his brow. This was dangerous, but something about those runes was important, and the burning sensation on his forehead told him that the ward was still working fine. It didn't hurt that he really wanted to stroke himself properly. "Fine!" he gasped and fumbled with the sash tied around his waist. He dropped the sash on the floor, drunkenly stood up and shrugged off his robe and shirt, much to the creature's amusement. "Oh, such a goood pretty boy, with such a nice body." Beladnes hand returned to his groin, stroking himself now only through his underwear. The demon pouted, "Oh how rude of you!" Beladnes frowned, he couldn't think of anything rude he did, she'd asked... no, TOLD him to stroke himself like this.

The demon saw the confused look on his face, "Your underwear darling, how rude of you to stand in front of me wearing underwear, you ought to be naked." Beladnes could see how that would have made more sense, clearly that's what she meant, or at least what he want- he caught himself mid thought, and shook his head trying to refocus, "The... the runes?" he asked, plaintively. She smiled, visibly biting her bottom lip, "Oh, don't worry, I aaaalways keep my promises pretty morsel. I want you to scrub the runes off so that I can step out of this bath and... well, help you out of that underwear."

Beladnes grinned knowingly to himself, she was trapped, something about those runes are keeping her trapped in there. He realised he was supposed to be saying something, or be reacting somehow. He couldn't really remember what else they needed to find out, and it was really hard to think straight whilst he was feeling this good. He needed to buy himself more time, whilst she still thought he was under her spell.

He took a small step forward and leaned over to get a better look at the runes. They were clearly a type of abjuration spell, scratched into the iron under the rim of the tub. He reached behind him and grabbed his robes, pretending to rub the runes vigorously with one hand, whilst actually stroking himself with the other, "It's tough... coming off slow..." he muttered to the demon. He gasped as he felt something warm and wet touch the back of his shoulder, hot water dripping down his back. "Take your tiiime, daarling, we've got all night." He looked up from the runes, to see at his eyeline, the length of her long, smooth leg running into the foaming water. She smiled a hungry, predatory smile down at him, before pulling her foot back slightly. He tried to think of another question to distract her, "Who d-," she interrupted him, curling her toes and grabbing his bottom lip with them, "Shhhhh, focus on your work," she whispered as she gently tilted his head down by his jaw. She tasted strangely sweet. Beladnes felt the mark on his forehead begin burning fiercely, whatever she was doing was pushing his ward to its limits. As much as he wanted to sit there and enjoy the alien sensation, he knew he had to focus, and let his head drop. He felt her leg lift back up to rest across his shoulder again as she purred "Good boy."

Beladnes smiled, this was easy enough, and it wasn't exactly unpleasant stroking himself whilst a beautiful woman toyed with him, he just had to keep playing along a little longer, and they could report back to the Tower with the answers to what was happening. "Who... who are you?"

"Oh? Your mouth still works? Interesting, Perhaps you can handle another little deal then?," she purred down as her foot started massaging Beladne's shoulders more fiercely. Beladnes nodded up at her, feeling an intense heat as her calf rubbed against his face.

"Wonnnderful!" she purred again. "Let me have a good look at you, a real good look, and I'll tell you who I am, sound fair?" Beladnes nodded without thinking, then rationalised, Syria is still here as backup, it can't hurt just to let her look. Beladnes stood up again, watching in awe as the woman leisurely lifted her leg, running one hand down the length of it from her toes, and teasingly into the water at her waist, before poking her foot at his groin, "Go on then little pet, let's see." Beladnes jumped slightly at the contact, realising that he was still stroking himself with his free hand.

He paused for a moment and hooked his thumbs into the waistband, took a deep breath and began to lower his underwear, his hard cock springing free, slapping against his stomach loudly. Beladnes winced as he thought he heard something behind him, like a tiny voice squeaking. Beladnes prayed that Sister Adara would have the sense to keep quiet when she finally made it through to them. As he slipped the cotton briefs past his ankles and stepped out of them, he heard the noise again, but his attention was swiftly brought back to the woman in front of him as he felt her warm foot stroke his cock, 'Oh crap' he thought to himself, he was too close, and this was not a good position to be in. The woman cooed at him as she softly stroked, "Oooooh, such a big boy, but I didn't tell you to stop did I?," her foot pressing his cock firmly against his stomach, "go on, keep stroking." Beladnes realised this was his best bet to keep her from touching him directly, and grasped his cock firmly, resuming his stroking, perhaps a little faster than he really needed to.

She cooed at him again, encouraging him "Oh what a gooood boy, it looks like you're realllly enjoying that, you don't want to stop do you?," Beladnes shook his head, "just a little faster then," she smirked. Beladnes sped up, feeling his heart racing now, before remembering why he was doing this, "Who?... Who?" his voice faded out as he saw her adoring face, bright purple eyes focused solely on him, lips pursed with the corners turned up in an amused smirk. "Who am I?" she mused... "Oh but you haven't fulfilled your end of the deal yet!," Beladnes brow furrowed, he was sure he'd done what she wanted him to. "Poor little pet" she continued, "so confused, and so ruuude too!" Beladnes protested weakly, "but... I... I..." he looked down at his naked body, "You wanted to look at me." she sat up, her whole body lifting out of the water in an almost serpentine motion, glimmering gems dangling from her midriff. Beladnes stood, transfixed. He was sure he heard that noise from behind him again, but couldn't look away from the demon before him. He noticed for the first time a tail, lifting momentarily out of the water before sinking back in. "I said," she whispered, leaning over towards him, clawed hands resting on the edge of the tub, "get a gooood look at you." Beladnes felt a shiver run down his spine and took the slightest step back. Her eyes narrowed and she reached one clawed hand out, reaching for his chin. "So, why don't you come just a little closer, OUCH FUCK!" she yelped as she yanked her hand back from one of the runes, now glowing white-hot, the tips of her fingers smouldering.

Belnades stared dumbfounded for a moment, before Syria burst out from behind the screen, brandishing a dagger. "Stop!" she yelled at the Demon, slashing the dagger in the air. The demon looked momentarily shocked, but regained her composure in an instant, leaning back languidly in the water, "Oh darling boy you brought a friend, and you might you be, my dear girl?"

Fueled by anger, Syria hissed out, "I'm the human who's going to cut that hand off if you don't stay in your little prison." She glanced sideways at Belnades, and slapped his arm harshly. Belnades realised he was still pumping his cock, and almost threw his hand away, muttering back a quick "right, thanks" to Syria. Syria continued, "So here's what you're going to do, you're going to tell us what's going on here, you're going to tell us how we get these people back to Normal, and then MAYBE we'll think about letting you out, how does THAT sound?"

The demon in the water just smiled back for a moment, lifted one leg out of the water and lazily began washing it. "Well, my dear, perhaps we could come to some sort of... deal... but how do I know I can trust you?," she flicked a few drops of water mockingly at Syria, who still held a knife threateningly. "You'll have to trust us, since it seems like you don't have much of a choice."

"Oh I've got plenty of choices, but right now, your friend here...," she flicked water at Beladnes, "still owes me a good look... and if he's not good for something as simple as that, then I doubt you're good for anything else."

"What are you talking about he's...," Syria hissed, looking at Beladne, her eyes lingering on his still erect cock, "he's completely naked, you can see everything."

"Oh I knoooow" she purred, "but he agreed to a 'proper' look, plus... he has to take that silly bandana off too." Beladnes looked at Syria, who seemed less certain than she had before. Syria cursed, "Fine, if it lets us complete our mission, he can take it off." She leaned over to Belnades and whispered, "I've got your back. If anything happens, this blade's coated with redbite, one scratch will paralyze her for an hour." Belnades looked at Syria in confusion, "Wait, are you sure? I mean, there might be another way?" Syria hissed, "the sooner we get answers, the sooner we can get out of this damn tent and away from her."

"In a rush are we darlings? Please do take your time, you can spend the night if you'd like?," the demon added with a laugh.

Beladnes took a deep breath, and exhaled as he unwrapped the bandana. The demon looked on with interest, "Ohhh, well... that explains a lot, who's the talented young wizard?" Beladnes took a step forward, trying to project confidence "That would be me, your magic won't affect us."

"Oh realllly?" she purred, lifting herself up in front of him, gently swaying her hips and sending ripples through the water, "And, how sure of that are you, cutie?," she paused, hands on her waist, hip cocked to one side. "Ce... Certain" Beladnes stuttered, trying not to stare at the point where her hips met the waterline, just obscuring her sex.

The demon chuckled, "Well, if so, then you won't mind if I... turn up the heat?" Beladnes raised a hand in front of him, expecting a fireball or something dangerous, but the demon simply plunged one hand between her legs and into the water, staring straight into Beladnes' eyes as she began to plunge her fingers deep inside. There was no looking away, and no hiding what she was doing among the bubbles of the bath. Syria stammered out "N- No, you don't... we don't. Can you please stop it!?"

"Make me." dared the demon.

Beladnes knew Syria well enough to know she was weighing her odds of wounding the creature if she attacked now, but, after a moment's pause, evidently she had chosen not to fight. "Beladnes, just... get it over with before she- ... Ow! What the hell!." Syria and Beladnes both winced in pain as the ward began to burn intensely. Beladnes clenched his fist and focused on maintaining the spell. It was close to breaking point, but he could keep it going with a little extra focus.

Somewhere through the haze of the pain, he felt Syria's hand on his back, shoving him forwards, as she gasped out "Get it over with, let her... ow damnit... let her take her look, get her answer and... Fuck, damnit."

Beladnes stumbled forwards as Syria shoved him, his thighs bumping into the edge of the warm iron tub. The demon kneeled in front of him, still playing with herself just below the water. "Well, oooh, you do look nice close up, why I can almost taaaaste you."

Syria hissed through pained gasps, "That wasn't in the deal," earning a brief laugh from the demon, "No, but perhaps then, he would like to taste... me?," her free hand settled suddenly on the back of Beladnes' neck, stroking his muscles. She quickly brought her other hand out of the water and waved it delicately in front of Beladnes' face. "Go on, just a little taste, you must be curious, right?"

Beladnes could feel his mouth watering, he could still taste her strange, almost perfumed skin from before, and the gentle pressure on the back of his neck seemed to be drawing him towards her. A second or two passed, Beladnes paralyzed by the struggle of deciding whether or not he was actually going to do this. He reasoned with himself, it would be so easy and quick just to suck on the woman's fingers for a moment or two, then they could get on with the real business of... of? What was he doing again, letting her look at his body? Was that part of their mission? Beladnes felt himself leaning in ever so slightly, saw the demon's painted claws edging inevitably closer. He took a deep breath, realising just how good the demon smelled this close, hearing the ever so slight whispers as she muttered something, probably to Syria, and...

A sharp jolt of pain from his forehead snapped him out of it, as he felt the woman's fingers settle on his lips, though he wasn't sure if he had touched her, or she had touched him. He pulled back, struggling against the surprising strength of her claws behind his neck. "No," he gasped.

"No? You don't want to taste me after getting sooooo close, after getting my taste on your lips? You're not feeling even a little bit... parched?" she teased. Beladnes had to admit, he did feel thirsty in the sweltering heat of this tent, and he realised he was definitely sweating more than usual. He licked his lips idly, tasting something insanely sweet on the tip of his tongue as he did.

The demon smiled coyly, and lowered her hand back to between her legs, turning to look at Syria "Oh he's so much fun, and so eaaaasy, it's a wonder you haven't fucked him already pretty girl." Syria stammered, "I... I would never, we have strict rules."

"Oh but look at him, really look at him." she purred, as her hand slipped from Beladnes' neck, down his chest, and stomach, until her hand came to rest lightly on the tip of his cock. "He's quite handsome, and this..." she pulled his cock downwards, then let it spring back up to slap loudly against his abs, "this is so spirited, just look!" again she pulled it down and released it with a surprisingly loud slapping sound. "Show him a pretty woman, and he's completely helpless." again the noise, Slap, "and there's nothing quite like getting your hands on a..." Slap "... a strong virile cock, tugging at it" Beladnes was overwhelmed by sensation as she wrapped her slender fingers around it, stroking him as she pulled it down again, slap, as she released it and spoke over his muted protests, "stroking it until it's..." slap "bulging in your hands, knowing you could do..." slap "...anything with it, and he's helpless to resist you because..." Beladnes gasped in pleasure as she began quickly pumping his cock with each movement before releasing it, slap ."..because all it takes is the right..." slap "..the right rhythm, and a guiding hand, or voice..." slap "to keep them totally focused on it..." slap ".. totally focused, and totally helpless to resist you" slap "Go on, touch it, he can't stop you" slap.

Confused, Beladnes tried to reach for his cock to touch it, but found his hands bound at his side, dimly he realised the demon's tail was wrapped around his waist, holding his hands firmly to his sides. The demon continued speaking in a slow sibilant voice... "It's soooo big..." slap "stand behind him, grab it, stroke it..." Beladnes briefly registered that the demon had started slapping her own thigh with her hand at some point, but he couldn't work out why that was important as she continued, "So dumb, so confused, so totally distracted by his cock, reach out, just a little further."

Beladnes gasped as he felt two strong arms wrap around him from behind, clamping onto his cock and immediately squeezing and releasing it, in time with the demon's instructions, and each reverberating impact on hand on wet thigh. "GOoooood, feel how full it is, how weak he is" slap "now, faster..."

Beladnes gasped, his knees almost giving way as Syria began to jack him off in front of the demon, who now wore a wicked, predatory smile as she watched Beladnes' face excitedly. "Goood, think of it like a combat" slap "you have your opponent cornered" slap "and you want to wear them down" slap "before going for the killing blow" slap. Syria was a skilled combatant, Beladne realised, as she began rapidly pumping his cock, massaging him with every stroke. He gritted his teeth, staring indignantly at the demon in front of him, who just smiled back as she urged Syria on "He's trying to fight it" slap "but he can't resist you" slap "teach him a lesson" slap "for trying" slap "to fight" slap "the inevitable" slap.

Beladnes cried out, he could feel himself approaching the edge, too late he realised that the concentration on his ward was slipping, the thought jolted his consciousness like a bolt of lightning. He tried to turn his head and took a deep breath to shout Syria's name to try and snap her out of it, but before he could, the demon firmly cupped his mouth with her hand, worming two fingers inside and clamping his tongue down to the bottom of his jaw, "Shhhh" she whispered to him as Syria's motions became faster and faster in time with the demon's slapping hand.

Beladnes struggled against the demon's grip, but every single thrust and tug from Syria weakened him further. He could feel the ward slipping as the sensations flooded his body. The demon smiled knowingly at him as she continued, "Feel it pulsing in your hand slap "feel how he struggles against you" slap "hear how his breath quickens" slap "you have him completely under your control" slap "play with him, hold him back... slower." Beladnes moaned into the demon's hand as he heard Syria murmuring in his ear, "Slower" she repeated.

The demon stroked Beladnes' tongue forcefully with her fingers, almost making him gag, as she teased him "You don't need magic, it's just soooo easy to play with a poor boy's cock," Syria repeated from behind him "so easy," as the demon purred "so easy to make them do anything you want... for example... keep going girl, enjoy holding him there whilst I talk to him, good girl, keep going." Beladnes moaned in frustration as Syria's hand slowed down in time with the demon's lazy slapping motions.

She leaned forward until her lips were almost touching Beladnes, he noticed dimly as the same white light from earlier sizzled slightly at the ends of her hair as it fell across the runes. She moaned breathily against him, "She'll do aaaanything I want now, a little hypnosis goes a looong way, she could keep you like this for hours, untill you're ready to sell your soul to me."

Beladnes grunted, trying to seem defiant. But the sensation of Syria's breath on his neck, and another slow tug on his cock quickly turned it into a moan. "Or perhaps..." the creature smirked, "you'd rather I... help you out?" she laid one finger on the tip of his cock, stroking in tiny fast circles. Beladnes eyes widened as she teased him, and tried to work out how to answer the question.

He could buy time for Sister Adara to rescue them, but he also reallly wanted to cum.

He tried to look back over his shoulder to see what was taking Adara so long, but the demon's palm held his face firmly. "Oh, are we expecting someone?" the demon asked, stroking one finger down the length of his cock, in between Syria's forceful movements. Beladnes stared defiantly back before she wrapped a finger around his glans and tightened teasingly. He felt Syria's hands thudding lightly against the demon's one-fingered prison. Beladnes moaned into her hand and then nodded once. "Oh, I suspected as much, as soon as you tried to hold me to our deal, but trust me... nobody's making it through those horny livestock outside now." Beladnes tried to focus through the sensations, some small sense of clarity returning as the demon lifted her fingers from his groin. "Mmmmm?" he asked, fruitlessly, as he followed eyes. She waved her hand briefly in front of his waist, and then slowly lowered it between her legs, before looking back up expectantly at Beladne. He winced as his forehead burned, and as Syria moaned against him, hot breath on his neck. The creature smiled knowingly, "Hurts does it? Hardly surprising, fighting off this much raw magical energy. Oh! And how exciting! You held up your end of the deal, so I'm bound to mine of course. I'm a lust sprite, no true name, but I used to be called... Alyx."