The Feldavian Rift Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Beladnes cocked his head, he hadn't read about lust sprites in any of the old texts, in fact very few of the creature entries had a definitive name, only descriptions of what they could do, and how they hunted. He tried to speak, but she clamped her hand harder on his jaw.

"Ah ah, no calling for help, it won't work anyway, not only did that fool of a wizard trap me here, he tried to contain both magic and sound to this room. But... so long as I'm enjoying myself this much, I doubt anyone could make it through the inevitable rampaging orgy that's consuming the camp right now..."

Beladnes eyes widened, he'd read about this, he gathered his thoughts trying to recall the exact wording: 'Impus Minoris Humanis' had been the designation in the first war texts, describing them as: 'a human man or woman transformed by a denizen of the rift, as a blunt weapon used like a psionic bomb; an area denial weapon that disables troops at ranges up to a hundred paces. The IMH radiates a magical aura that reflects its own lust upon others in the vicinity. These biological weapons maintain their intelligence and any abilities they held before their transformation, but are wholly loyal to their captors with notable personality and behaviour modifications. Experiments to contain the aura show only partial success, and so the recommended method of containment is death, preferably from a range outside of the IMH's aura effect as it can be quite debilitating.'

Beladnes was drawn back into the present when he realised the creature had asked him a question... "So, since no help is coming, how about one more deal, to give you a chance to win your freedom?"

After a brief pause, Beladnes nodded. The creature... Alyx, had proven trustworthy enough when it came to deals, and with Syria lost to some sort of trance, and still wearing away his own willpower, it might be their best hope. "How delightful!" she chirped, "It's such a simple deal, even you can... handle it. You will scour the runes, and I will put a finish to... that." She purred, looking down at Syria's hands still massaging him possessively.

Beladnes scowled. It wasn't a great deal, Alyx would be free to move about the camp again, after someone went to a lot of trouble to confine her here... But, they had to get some sort of warning back to the Towers so they knew what was happening here. If he recalled the texts properly, he reasoned, Alyx could not do anything especially harmful to any one of them, as long as they didn't spend too long letting her hypnotize them again. Hypnotize... Fuck, Syria's insistent, but slow, stroking drove home the point that Syria was still very much at the demon's... at Alyx's pleasure.

Beladnes shook his head slightly, and tried to speak again. The demon gently slid her fingers from his tongue and lifted her hand to stroke his cheek, "Oh what is it? Does the big strong wizard want something else from me?"

Beladnes gasped for air realising how lightheaded he felt, before gasping out "How do I know you won't just hypno-" he gasped as Syria tugged more firmly at him "won't ...hypnotise us once we let you out?"

The demon, Alyx, moaned excitedly, "Oh that would be so much fun! But, I can promise not to hypnotise you or Syria again, if you have something to offer in return?"

Beladnes looked down, he had nothing on him to offer, and just herbs and a small dagger. He tried to raise his arms in a shrug, but the demon's tail still had his hands held fast to his side.

"Oh, nothing to trade?" Alyx purred, "well, perhaps I can suggest something then..."

"O...okay?" Beladnes said, trying to portray a sense of calm, even as Syria worked to distract him.

"I do so looove seeing your friend enjoying herself, and if I could see more of that it would make me feel oh soooo goood. If you... remove your protective magic from her, I promise not to hypnotise either of you. Or! Or to give her any instructions whatsoever, hmm?"

"But... but... she'd-"

Alyx interrupted confidently, "Oh come on now, a Big. Strong. Wizard. Like yourself can surely keep her under control with your magic? She'd be hungry, desperate, but you'd still be perfectly safe and perfectly protected, able to get your companions home I'm sure... so? Do we have a deal?"

Beladnes weighed up the options. He tried to argue to himself that it would be unfair to remove his protection from Syria alone, but another possessive thrust from Syria reminded him that she wasn't in a much better position right now. He planned his escape, he'd remove the rune, turn around, grab Syria, and sprint for the outside of the tent, grabbing Adara on the way if she was still out there.

Beladnes nodded.

"Goood boy! We have a deal. Now kneel, and get to work, I'll put a stop to that exquisite torture as soon as the runes are disabled." Beladnes grunted as he felt her tail tugging him downwards, and obligingly knelt. He tried to ignore Alyx's hypnotic suggestions to Syria behind him, but couldn't help but feel even more turned on at the imagery as she reinforced her instructions, "He's collapsing to the floor, follow him down, don't let him escape you, keep him under your control, keep pumping his needy cock until he does exactly what you want him to, feel it straining against you, feel how helpless he is as you melt him down before you." Alyx continued to strike her thigh as she spoke, droplets of water splashing across Belades' exposed body.

Beladnes tried to focus on the runes, and finding the right marks to disable them, but Syria's renewed attention kept drawing moans from him, his body doubling over to try and escape it. "Please, make her stop!," he gasped upwards at Alyx, who just leaned on the edge looking down over him. "Now why would I do that? We have a deal, I'll finish it once you disable the runes, chop chop now!," she then looked up at Syria and resumed her hypnotic, measured tone, "you've got him cornered, but he's trying to talk his way out of it, cover his mouth so he can't call for help, then he's all yours." Beladnes tried to object but Syria had instantly wrapped her arm around his neck, her palm firmly covering his mouth and gripping. Her other hand continued to toy with his cock, moving faster now. With his head held back against her, he could at least see the runes. He realised his hands were free now, the demon's tail taking over the increasingly rapid noises of flesh slapping on flesh... Beladnes stretched forward, scratching symbols hurriedly into the iron surface.

Beladnes gasped in pleasure as Syria sped up her hand, he was so close to finishing, just a few more marks to make and... oh god she was working him so hard! He could barely see straight as he scratched the last mark and the runes glowed briefly before fading out.

Beladnes looked up desperately at Alyx, trying to speak, trying to demand she put a stop to it like she promised. Alyx looked down on him as she stood to her full height, water dripping from her perfect body, as she lazily stepped out of the water placing one slender leg either side of Beladnes' kneeling form. She put one hand on Beladnes head and stroked his hair, "Good boy, now just like I promised...," she looked up slightly to Syria, behind him, and smiled a wicked smile, "Now girl, he's trapped, cornered, weak, finish him, faster! Finish him!"

Beladnes tried to yell at Alyx, but was cut off as Syria's whole body tightened around him, pulling his neck back to stare straight up at the demon standing over him. Alyx's hand sped up, became insistent, demanding, unstoppable. Beladnes tried to grab her but found Alyx holding his wrists from above.

"MMMNNNF" he protested, as Syria moaned behind him, and Alyx urged her onwards "Yes, Yes! Feel his resistance crumbling in your hand, feel how he throbs in your grasp, finish him!"

Beladnes moaned into Syria's hand as he felt his body giving in, immense pleasure bursting through his whole being, and pressure welling up in his balls before exploding. Beladnes' vision went blank for a moment, basking in the afterglow, Syria's continued stroking barely registering in his conscious mind.

He could hear Alyx saying something, as he gasped, trying to come back to his senses. He caught the tail end of Alyx's instructions, ."..and hold him like that until I say otherwise." Beladnes felt Syria let go of his cock, finally, her arms wrapping underneath his armpits, and pulling his arms back behind his head. Syria threw her weight backwards, dragging Beladnes down onto his back, collapsing across her. She kicked his legs out against the bath, and realised too late that she was wrapping her own legs around his, pinning him down. Beladnes cursed, "Fuck Syria, stop it, don't listen to her."

He looked up at Alyx, who just grinned, "Keep going Syria, feel how weak his struggling is now, you did that to him, all alone, you could do that any time you wanted, just... hold him there for me. Good girl."

Beladnes glowered up, "Goddamnit Alyx you promised!"

"I promised I'd 'finish' it, and it looks like you enjoy when I keep my promises."

Beladnes struggled again, but Syria had him held fast, "I... I didn't... I mean, so what if I did?"

"So what? So if you enjoyed that, perhaps you want a little more, perhaps you want me to tell her to do it again?," she stepped forward, legs either side of his immobilised form, stroking herself brazenly above them. Beladnes felt the ward burning again as the afterglow faded.

"N- No, I... I don't want her to do that again" he grunted, trying to get an arm free but failing.

"Oh but you aren't doing anything to stop me..." Alyx suddenly dropped to her knees, one hand stroking herself just inches above his chest as he was stuck staring up at her... "Or perhaps pet, I'll just have her hold you there so I can have some fun myself, you look so cute like that you know?"

Beladnes breathed heavily, the demon's strange scent filling his nostrils with each breath. "I... thank you? But... but no, we... we had a deal"

Alyx reached out and stroked Beladne's forehead with one finger, making him gasp at the strange sensation, "Oh, we had a deal, but we never agreed when we'd do it, I mean, you still have your ward active on your friend here... I'm peerfectly happy keeping you... right here" she dropped her weight on his chest as she said that, "and after all, I don't have to do my part if you won't do yours... so for now..." she leaned down and kissed his forehead, the mark burning as it fought off a wave of the intense aura, "I think I'll just take advantage of your... situation." she whispered as she slid her waist down Beladnes' body. She lifted her waist and he felt her thighs settling around his hips. All of a sudden his cock was pressed flat between his stomach and something hot and wet. He tried to look down, but Syria's grip wouldn't budge, as Alyx breathed heavily into his face. Beladnes tried to focus, but the sensation on his cock was so good, and she wasn't even moving yet. He muttered under his breath "oh fuck, fine, fuck, fuck, Stop!"

Alyx leaned in and nibbled on his neck, her hot wet tongue tracing a slow pattern as she purred in his ear "You want to fuck? We can do that, it'd be sooo easy," Syria moaned from behind him "So easy." Alyx continued moaning into his ear, "Ooooh and your girlfriend here will help, Darling, he needs a little help, roll your hips for me." Syria sighed in response, and began moving beneath him, lifting and rolling his hips beneath Alyx. Alyx stopped kissing his neck and stared at him, "see?" So long as she's got you like this, I don't even need to move... can you imagine what it would be like if you were inside me right now? Just imagine it..."

Beladnes didn't need the suggestion, it was hard not to imagine it right now, and fuck he wanted it, he knew he wanted it, but there was still that niggling thought in the back of his mind, 'the mission, finish the mission'. He shook his head, and began coughing out the recantation for the ward on Syria, "Solus, Amnus, Ara, Syria." He heard Syria gasping from beneath him, then immediately moaning and writhing as her grip on him went limp.

Alyx laughed loudly, "Oh you're no fun! So, what next, wizard-boy?"

+++