The Feldavian Rift Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wilson realised after a few moments he wasn't counting, "Oh shit, um, 1... 2... 3... uh... just a minute right." Luc just nodded slightly, before sliding his long tongue down the length of Wilson's cock, and back to the tip. Wilson wasn't sure where to look, he knew he was enjoying this for some reason, but it was kind of remote, like watching someone from a distance. This was... a little awkward, but not unpleasant. He tried to look elsewhere, and found himself staring absentmindedly at the two men silhouetted in the camp's gate. The taller one was holding his partner's head down on the ground, as he thrust himself again and again into his partner from behind. Wilson pictured himself as the man on the ground, seeing him writhing in ecstasy, his hands reaching up behind him desperate to feel his partner's body as they made love under the moonlight. He couldn't feel any of it, but it still felt good. Like, really good. He glanced down at Luc, realising now that Luc was completely swallowing his cock, and staring up at him with adoring eyes that reflected the gentle silver glow through the canopy above. Luc rolled his head back and forth, pausing only briefly to breathe, before taking Wilson deep again.

Wilson realised he was gripping the branch tight with his hands, like he was expecting to fall off any minute. He could feel his heart racing out of his chest, and his breathing was ragged, and shallow. He blurted out again "fuck, shit, um, 10? 11? 12?"

Luc shook his head, without releasing Wilson from his wet grip. Luc was clearly enjoying this, a lot. Wilson could still feel Luc's hands on him elsewhere, one hand stroking a calf, still gently lowering his clothing bit by bit. Luc reached out with his other hand, and grabbed Wilson's own hand. Luc's soft, smooth fingers intertwining with Wilson's rough, scarred skin. Wilson couldn't help but smile at the fond gesture, he knew how lonely it can get when travelling in the woods, and he was more than happy to be doted on by someone like... wait, wasn't he supposed to be counting still. "Uhhh... 20, 21, 22?" he counted out, waveringly. Wilson was surprised to hear a plaintive whine that he hadn't expected in his own voice. Luc didn't seem to notice, and just grabbed Wilson's hand tighter.

Wilson tried to focus on counting, but before long he'd get distracted by the two men in the camp's gate, who had now rolled over and were facing each other, with the smaller soldier riding on top of his partner, their arms all over each other... or he'd look down and find himself swelling with fondness for this beautiful, adoring ranger who was still pushing him hard.

Wilson was pretty sure he was almost at 60 seconds now, but Luc wasn't slowing down. If anything, Luc had started to put more force into it, one arm now reaching around and pressing firmly into Wilson's lower back, almost pulling him into Luc's mouth. Wilson realised he was actually gasping, it was like he was at the edge of a climax without anyone touching him at all. His conscious brain struggled with the concept as he stared down at Luc, now taking Wilson down to his base, strong lips squeezing him expertly.

Wilson knew he couldn't feel it, but he could see so clearly in the moonlight how Luc squeezed hard with each movement, coating Wilson's cock in saliva, drawing his mouth back towards the tip, squeezing hard around the glans as he slided and slipped back almost all the way to the tip, before swirling his tongue around, just out of sight, and descending confidently back down, the rippling motion against Wilson's cock clear as moonlight. Wilson realised he was almost crushing Luc's hand, and tried to take deep breaths to relax his grip. It didn't help much. Luc's eyes watched him intently, knowingly, as Wilson gulped down the cooler night air, and tried to speak, "O- okay- that's definitely... that's a minute... it has to be right?"

Luc seemed to smile up at him, slowly lowering his head once more, staring up at Wilson's reaction. Just as Luc was at the deepest point, he nodded slowly, so Wilson could see the shape of his cock pressing against the inside of Wilson's throat. Fuck that was a hot display, Wilson thought to himself, it must have been far more than a minute if he's been going like that. More than a minute... More than a minute, so that meant? "Luc... Luc, hey Lu- Can you please sto- Oh fuck what is going on right now?" Wilson gasped as he felt his muscles shaking all over. He leaned back on the branch, but his arms felt weak and unsteady, he would almost have collapsed backwards if it wasn't for Luc's hand on his lower back. He gasped out upwards, trying to focus on two spots of calming moonlight, breaking through the canopy above, "Ok, it's been, it's been more than a minute, you can stop now." Wilson imagined Luc slowly drawing back, the shape of his cock withdrawing gradually from Wilson's throat, dripping with saliva. As he stared at the starlit canopy, he almost wished he could feel it.

"Thank you." he whispered, pulling his head back down and trying to sit up straight. He looked at the two men in the camp gate, who seemed to be rolling around, wrestling, each trying to be the one on top of the other, or perhaps trying to be on the bottom, he couldn't tell for sure. He tried to laugh, but it came out in short gasps, "So, I guess- fuck- I guess that's another 50 crowns for..." Wilson was stopped in his tracks as he looked down at Luc, who was still rolling his head back and forth along Wilson's cock. "Wait...That's not right!" Wilson thought to himself.

Wilson tried to grab at Luc's head and pull him away, but only his right hand moved, sensation still dulled by the Vine. Wilson's other hand was still pinned fast to the branch by Luc. Wilson wasn't sure how hard he was pushing Luc with his compromised hand, but it didn't seem to slow him down at all. Wilson really didn't want to hurt Luc, especially when the young ranger was making him feel this good, but he still had to stop it, whether for his pride or the money, he wasn't sure right now.

"Luc, please it's, it's been a minute, I feel like I could. Oh fuck look I'm really close I can feel it," Luc moaned loudly against him, a deep, reverberating noise, and took Wilson into this throat again. Wilson just stared at the sight again, Luc's eyes tracking his own. Wilson tried to remember the terms of the bet again, as the two men in the gateway finally seemed to decide who was on top, as the shorter guard pinned his partner's head down between his waist, and started deepthroating the man beneath him. Wilson noticed their weapons, halberds, glinting in the light. "Weapon!" he choked out abruptly. He looked down at Luc, trying to seem confident, but was caught off guard when he saw Luc lifting his head up, showing off the bulge at the top of his throat, and, as soon as he knew Wilson was looking, stroked the outside of his neck firmly with Wilson's own hand. Wilson could suddenly feel it against his fingers, he could feel the heat, the throbbing pressure of Luc's arteries, right against Wilson's straining cock head.

Wilson glanced over at his javelin, a dozen paces away in the long grass, then back to Luc, holding Wilson's fingers firmly against him as he began oscillating his head back and forth with the tiniest motions. Wilson could feel the deep, rumbling vibrations as Luc moaned around him. Luc smiled triumphantly, one hand reaching up and pulling Wilson's vine-wrapped hand down to the other side of his throat.

Luc knew what he was doing. He was expecting Wilson to cum, practically begging him to. Wilson could feel himself right on the edge, he knew what this strange sensation was, and he knew it was irresistible, like a force of nature demanding to be set loose upon his tired and exhausted body, as his muscles shook violently from the effort of keeping him upright, under the chemical concoction he realised too late he was drowning in.

Wilson thought to himself for only the briefest moment, "Oh fuck, fuck, fuck. It's only 50 crowns, it's worth-" before his entire body shook with the most overwhelming pleasure he'd ever felt. He moaned loudly as he felt, with his own hand, his cock throbbing suddenly as Luc pressed his lips as far as he could go and holding them there. Wilson was cumming, and there was nothing he could do to stop it. Luc hungrily took everything he gave, still holding Wilson's hands against him as he swallowed deeply, again and again, only releasing Wilson's cock from his throat when he looked ready to fall from the branch.

Wilson stared down adoringly, as he was lowered gently forwards, seeing his cock pop noisily free from Luc's mouth.

"Fuck" Wilson coughed out "That was..."

"Mind-shattering?" Luc volunteered.

Wilson just nodded, as Luc grinned, quietly lifting himself to sit next to Wilson. "I know right?" Luc chuckled to himself, "Probably didn't hurt that I got you warmed up first."

Wilson felt tired, relaxed, but... nice, like he was floating. He felt the branch sink slightly as Luc saw, putting one arm around Wilson's shoulders, handing him a small bud of what looked like chewing tobacco. Wilson took it and absentmindedly chewed on it, grimacing at the slightly sour taste.

"Wait... What do you mean by warmed up?" Wilson asked, puzzled.

"Remember that minute or two, to let the null vine 'take effect'..."

"Yeah?"

"Well, it really only takes a few seconds. I may have... exaggerated a little?"

"But... what? Why?"

Luc just looked sideways at him a sly smile across his face. Luc glanced down, just for a moment, then back up. Wilson followed his gaze and almost fell off the branch, realising Luc had been stroking him again, very subtly. Wilson wanted to be angry, but... just laughed.

"Goddamn rangers." he chuckled, politely lifting Luc's hand away and pulling up his britches.

"Cheer up, Trooper Wilson." Luc chirped, drawing a broader, relaxed smile from Wilson. "Ok fine Luc, you can call me Finn."

Luc beamed up at him, shaking him by the shoulders, "There we go Finn! Knew you'd open up eventually! Now... about that bet."

"Ah, so this was a two day, maybe three day, patrol, at most, I didn't pack for the market, if you get my meaning?" Wilson winced again at the slightly sharp taste of the tobacco.

Luc shrugged, "Inner Tower 6 you said?"

Wilson nervously scratched his head, looking sheepish, "Ye- yeah."

Luc squeezed Wilson's shoulders, steadying him as he swayed, "Well then, we can come find you later right?"

Wilson struggled to process Luc's words, as the world seemed to spin around him. His jaw felt loose, and he struggled to chew the bud properly. Wilson felt himself rocking back and forth, until Luc abruptly let Wilson go. The world rotated on its axis until he felt the cold ground hit him heavily in the shoulder, his arms falling limp among the scattered leaves.

He saw Luc smiling down at him from the branch, and fought through the drowsiness to speak "Wait? Did you say... We? Who is... wait..." Wilson felt himself rapidly falling asleep as he saw a tall, thin silhouette walking towards them through the bushes. With his last effort, he spat out the tobacco, and muttered weakly, "Fucking Rangers."

12