The Felt Resort and Spa Pt. 02 Ch. 03

Story Info
Cum today and cum tomorrow...
3.4k words
4
4.8k
1
0

Part 11 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/01/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Valerie woke up cheerful, cum covered, cum filled, tasting sweet caramel in her mouth from her and Zack's candy romp. Zack was asleep in the bed beside her, Valerie felt the cum still running down her thighs. Slightly used, she felt invigorated.

"Zack what time is your shift?" Valerie yawned.

"Noon, new kid has the morning shift. You got the night, relax." Zack face planted himself into his pillow ending the discussion.

"Well, I'm hungry so I'll see you around."

Valerie stretched before standing up from the bed, she picked up her scattered clothing and her shoes placing them in Zack's loveseat before going to use his shower. Every room was stocked with extras, extra soap, extra toothbrushes, extra toothpaste, extra towels, extra brushes, combs, extra everything.

Once Valerie had refreshed herself she took her clothes in hand, nudity wasn't something to shy about. Her clothes would place into the waste basket in her room for the maid's to pick up. She slowly peeked out of the door before heading down the hall. Who knew when Brian Lodge would be lurking about?

Valerie sped through the hallway making it into her room without being seen by Brian or seeing him. Valerie slid on a fresh new bra, thong, and of course her uniform which had several copies in case of incident. Stains appeared a lot around here.

Once she was dressed, Valerie then took her time walking towards the dining room. She took a seat at a table shoved into the corner, because as expected Anna was there. She gave a half-hearted wave at Valerie who only smiled back before hiding her face behind her menu.

After breakfast and a lot of looks from Anna, Valerie went to Anna's office where she had her own personal cubicle. Like the table in the dining room, it was shoved into a small corner. Valerie knew there would be more calls for reservations, questions, problems that went from the front desk to her or Anna to answer.

Valerie didn't like the whole awkward feeling between her and Anna, but she would do her job without problem. She sat in her corner answering calls, typing on her computer as Anna came in or out while viewing bills, the rare complaint, and any errors or mistakes made on the paperwork.

After an entire morning of ducking and dodging Anna while answering phones with a false smile on her face Valerie was happy when things settled, especially after Anna went to give new guests a tour around the resort.

Valerie worked until break, she had lunch with her sister daily. They would chat about cute guys, hot women, sex, and how amazing the chef's chicken panini's were. When night came Valerie was already heading into the lobby where Zack was sucking onto someone's large nipple. The woman was very well endowed, a bit bigger than Valerie herself, ruby red hair and green eyes. She was completely naked standing in front of Zack like a display.

The woman leaned her head back rubbing her clit. Zack had a grip on the other large mound squeezing and pulling as he sucked harder.

"Ah hem." Valerie smiled.

"Nooo..." Zack popped the sweet areola out of his mouth looking at Valerie "Did I kill you in another life?"

Valerie laughed "You know how I am, I enjoy being punctual."

"You enjoy being punctured."

"Zack I'm on the clock. You know how this works, unless you want the night shifts."

Zack groaned pulling away from the woman who turned to Valerie.

"Are you going to make me feel as good as he did?"

"I could make you feel better, but I'm not in the mood tonight. So I'll have to ask you remove yourself from behind the desk, Miss."

Both the woman and Zack stared in shock at what Valerie had said, Valerie loved sex and play while on the clock, every staffer there did. Something was very wrong, Zack thought. Maybe hell was freezing over, or soon it would rain...The woman got her belongings and walked off while Zack looked at Valerie.

"Val." Zack said in a small voice "What the hell is happening to you?"

"I just had to deal with Anna in the office all day."

"The entire staff knows you want Brian out and a new star in. Did you make your call?"

Valerie only smiled sitting down into the chair "Yes. Hopefully they'll arrive tomorrow."

"Cool, tell me if you want to work some frustration off." Zack began walking away.

"Then I'll be seeing you soon." Valerie smiled as she began reorganizing the desk, looking over applications for new employees as well as online forms.

After the night shift Valerie made her way to Zack's room, Zack was on his phone talking to someone.

"Interrupting?" Valerie asked. Zack shook his head.

"Pete wanted to know how you were."

"Tell Peter, I'm still fucking you. That should tell him how I am." Valerie smiled sliding her heels off. Zack went back to his phone conversation.

"So you're midway?" Zack asked. Valerie rolled her eyes. "She's okay for right now, but she's inviting a new porn star, she won't tell me who. But hopefully she'll be super tomorrow. Yeah, night dude."

Zack hung up and pulled his pants down in one motion.

"I'll be super?" Valerie asked pulling her shirt off.

"You and Anna have those smiles, not the creepy ones like in the spa, but they're like the uber happy smiles." Valerie had already pulled her bra and skirt off as Zack was waiting completely naked.

"Uber happy smiles only exist in the nice Colgate commercials."

Zack mounted her immediately hanging over her on his bed "I want to see you smile for real. It'd be nice if you and Anna could get along so that there would be peace in the kingdom."

Valerie pulled her thong down "Anna can drop Brian, the owner does not care for Brian Lodge anyway."

"You've met the owner?"

"I share work with Anna, of course I have." Valerie rubbed her hand along his member, it had risen quite nicely.

"I heard that she's this high class woman with extreme bdsm fantasies. Rumors."

"She actually is into bdsm, she is rich, she's in her late thirties, and she loves to screw like a bunny."

Zack looked at her "You didn't."

"No, but Anna certainly did. No more talk about the owner or Anna." Valerie pulled at his head.

"Ohhh, fine." Zack rolled Anna over onto her stomach spreading her legs as far as they could go, watching her slit expand just enough room for him to push the head of his cock inside her. Valerie groaned into the pillow, just plow, she needed a hard fuck, no gentle breeze, but a wild whirlwind.

Zack picked her up letting her slide down onto him, his balls pressing against her opening. They were in a sitting position on the bed with Zack pulling one of her legs up into the air as he began to thrust, penetrating deeply, he could feel her pussy spasm as the flying juices rained down into his lap.

"Ahhh." Valerie smiled closing her eyes letting him fill her to capacity, trying to push further into her.

Zack liked the way Valerie's pussy felt, Anna's pussy was nice and warm, but it wasn't tight and her muscles felt very relaxed, Valerie did vagina exercises herself daily. Zack used his other hand to feel her hard nipple, twisting it one way then another causing Valerie to shiver.

"Go all the way." Valerie groaned, all the way meant balls deep inside, meaning she wanted even the hilt to enter her. Zack let her leg fall back down onto the bed as he spread her swatch wider while pushing his balls inside. It was not an easy feat to accomplish, they were wider and took up more space.

But Zack had done it two times before, so he pressed his balls turning himself several times before they started to enter her.

"Oh goddd." Valerie felt them enter, like two large plums that was spreading her wider, Zack started pumping again pushing her down onto the bed. Being fucked with his balls inside was a weird feeling to Valerie, his balls felt different from his cock, they were softer and yet they kept spreading her entrance as Zack kept pushing towards her center.

When Valerie moaned harder Zack rocked his body harder as she bucked her hips against him. When she groaned faster he moved faster, he didn't stop, because Valerie didn't want him too, even when she came and he came she let him fuck her wet pussy relentless for hours. Once she was too full Valerie offered her ass which Zack took happily.

He fucked her ass long and harder making pumping against her inner walls, it was a great stress reliever especially when she pinned him down and rode his cock up her ass as she massaged his soaked balls. Zack would be hard forever after tonight, Valerie bent down and kissed him, Zack didn't mind kissing her back especially with her hand rubbing his balls with such care.

By the time they had fucked themselves tired it was eight in the morning. Valerie wasn't done yet, she was still sucking his cock underneath his sheets as a barely awake Zack dreamed that he was in paradise. After he came again Valerie felt herself satisfied and complete, cum filled and glowing.

"Val...I love this sextopia we're having, but the real world awaits."

Valerie licks the cum off her lips and looked down at him "What do you mean?"

Zack yawned sitting up "You know what I mean. We can't stay in bed screwing all day, Anna, Brian, Pete, Mindy, whoever the hell you invited. They're all here and waiting."

"So what do you think I should do?" Valerie's smile faded away at the dawning that she couldn't stay inside all day screwing Zack, or Pete, or even Anna.

Zack scratched his head "First freshen up, because we both came about fifty times last night, five times in each others mouths. Second, you sit down and talk with Anna about her priorities in your relationship."

"It doesn't include me or Brian or whoever, unless you both allow it. Third if the porn star is a hot lady I want a taste."

Valerie rubbed her face "Consider the first and second done. Third, if she's down for a threesome you'll be first in mind."

"That's all I ask." Zack grinned.

Once Valerie got cleaned and clothed she decided that today she took no prisoners. If Anna wanted to stay loyal to Brian then she could, but not with Valerie by her side, they could remain friends, but nothing more would come of their relationship ever again. Whistling down the hall as she walked Valerie smiled finally figuring out what she wanted to do.

She headed straight for Anna's office, she was there, not tours were scheduled for today. Anna sat at her desk typing when her eyes caught Valerie's.

"Good morning, Valerie." She said this quickly and quietly.

"Good morning to you to Anna, we need to chat."

"Now?" Anna looked around nervously trying to come up with an excuse, did this mean Valerie wanted to break things off completely? Her mind was racing with fear of what Valerie was to say.

"Yes, it won't take long. In fact all you have to do is listen." Valerie sat in the chair across from her. "I like you Anna, I really do. I think we're good together, open or closed relationship. But I will not bend over for your friend just, because you like to do so."

"I also don't like the look you gave me about hooking up with Pete and Zack, all because Brian was giving you hell about sleeping with me. Brian Lodge is insecure and temperamental. He brings in the big bucks yes, but he is a liability."

"Every time he comes each year we get a complaint, harassment towards a maid or server who was not there to pleasure him, or a guest telling him to keep the music down."

"He is here to get his serving of ass, he uses his money as a lure for us not to cut him loose. And we do not need to drown for him. You are in charge here, the owner comes by every so often, but you're supposed to make the calls."

"Weigh the consequences of keeping Lodge and keeping the staff as well as the guest feel happy, secure, and stress-free. That is why I made a call today. My star in and your star out. I've sent you her application, I have her room ready."

Valerie stood up "So when you're ready to tell me where we, me and you, and then we the staff and guest stand. Call me."

Valerie grinned walking away leaving Anna to deal with a monster of her own making. It felt good, it felt right, and it made Valerie very wet. She had the night shift again, but her morning would be full with her special guest arriving in a few minutes.

Gianna Vaughn, she was pretty, slutty(but who wasn't?), and on equal terms of fame with Brian Lodge. Her hair was the color of blue cotton candy, cut at her shoulders, she wore Gucci black frames to hide from the sun. Her outfit consisted of a hot pink leather bustier, a black miniskirt with thigh highs.

Gianna Vaughn also carried less luggage than Brian who usually needed ten bags with him in his suite at all times. Gianna only need two, both of which she carried herself.

Valerie held a welcoming hand out.

"Gia. So nice to see you again." Valerie grinned.

Gianna pulled down her shades smiling back "Val, I haven't seen you since...two years ago when the resort had that porn video conference."

"Well, we've missed you. And now we need you."

Gia nodded "I heard all about Lodge...I'd be happy to catch up in my room."

"Sure thing. I have your card right here." Valerie came prepared.

Gia purred "Great, I need something hard as well as soft to chew on, V."

Valerie nodded "I know someone who would love to be your chew toy. Lets continue this conversation upstairs."

Like that Valerie and Gia made it up to a penthouse suite, Gia loved it, she unpacked while Valerie informed her of Zack. Zack loved to fuck, Gia loved being fucked, it was a match made in heaven. Zack came in five minutes flat staring wide eyed, he was a big fan of Gianna V ever since she made her first video.

"Give me a sec, I need to wash the flight off." Gia told them "I have a few videos, new videos, you can watch while you wait." Gia left her bag opened and went into her private bathroom. She had requested a tub full of cum, she loved cum, in her body and over her body. The Felt provided a lot of cum, with the staff the tub was filled with warm to lukewarm body creams.

"I'm too hard right now. Why didn't you tell me it was Gia V?" Zack asked.

"Because I didn't want to watch you explode at the mentioning of her name." Valerie rolled her eyes. She dug through Gia's bags pulling three discs out. The bags were on the floor next to the large canopy, across from the bed was the mini living room. Two sofas and a love seat, a coffee table, remote, and a large flat screen with a dvd player beside it. Valerie slid on disk in waiting to see what would pop up.

Gianna appeared spreading her vagina wide for the camera.

"Damn you, Valerie." Zack frowned "I'm going to die, because of you."

Gianna did have a lovely bright pink cunt, one in which a long cock slid into from behind several times. Gianna kept moaning things like "Fuck yeah" or "Fuck me harder", "Put another in." Gianna's moans became a chant until her hole was stretched to fit in another cock.

Zack was biting his lip with anxiety. "Fuck me!" Gianna groaned on the screen "Fill my pussy." Even though he had heard it time after time Gianna was this goddess of sex, two cock filling her then a third pushed it's way inside her causing her to cum.

But it never stopped with cumming, she kept being rammed over and over with her tits in the air, warm jizz spilling down her thighs as the three cocks fought for room. Once they came she was given a cock in her mouth, then another, the another. Drool dripped from her mouth down onto her chin, then another cock took her pussy, then another, one cock left her throat and entered her tiny ass hole, watching her groan urged the other actors to fuck her harder. They were happy to comply.

Zack was pulling his cock out rubbing it slowly. He was being mesmerized by her pussy, the filling, the emptying, the cum pouring from each of her holes.

"I love you Val." Zack groaned watching the screen non-stop.

"Of course you do, Zack." Valerie was sitting in the loveseat while Zack was standing, masturbating, Valerie wasn't sure if he was aware that he was two feet away from the couch or not. Zack watched as Gia took three cocks up her ass, it was like a fantasy, watching her holes shrink back down after she was leaking cum. Her wild groans telling the men to shove inside her, or to beat her naughty holes. For a few minutes Valerie disappeared from Zack's view.

All he could see was the screen of Gia on all fours, on her back, against the wall, standing, taking cocks any way she could in every one of her wet holes. Gia took on four cocks which she devoured separately. Then she rode each one until their cum shot inside her hot cunt. It didn't matter if she was full, her appetite could not be filled. She grinded against balls that bounced against her bubble butt.

Lapped five women pink puffed pussies, while they fingered her ass, while she licked the cum oozing from them, swallowing, licking, sucking it all up. She bent over and let whoever wanted her take her, cock or dildo. There was whips, lashes, turning her ass red, but she cried out for more punishment.

Her clit was clipped, her nipples twisted tightly causing liquid to stream down her chest. Cocks were shoved in her mouth with her accepting them, tasting their dick, and then tasting their ball sweat. Even after the dicks were in her pussy, in her ass, she cleaned them off with her lips, her extending tongue as someone from behind filled her again.

Bumping her cavern, feeling it loosen, her skin trying to cling onto the visitor.

After watching Gianna get cum up the ass and in her mouth constantly, Zack had rubbed himself raw with pleasure until he was taken over by his desire and came.

Valerie could only describe Zack cumming as a small white sprinkler becoming a large roaring geyser. Zack fell onto the floor unsure of what had just happened. His cock kept twitching, Gia(onscreen) had given his penis a tick.

"You know, Gia wants to test out a female and male staffer before she makes up her mind on staying here." Valerie informed Zack.

Zack got down on his knees and laid his entire body on the floor at Valerie's black heels, bowing. "You are the empress of all, I owe you everything." Valerie laughed, Zack never dreamed in a million years that Gianna Vaughn would allow him, his cock, to penetrate her. He could barely breathe.

"Alright Zack, get ready. You have to impress-

"Wait, what about you?" Zack asked.

"When have I ever fell short of the task at hand?" Valerie raised an eyebrow, her deep blue eyes were a ocean of intrigue and sensuality.

"Alright." Zack sat onto the couch, his cock still protruding "We're in this together, Gianna V in, and Brian Lodge out. Easy..." Zack turned to Valerie "We're never leaving this room are we?"

Valerie only smiled at the question, Gia enjoyed long lasting sex, rampant, vibrating, rough, upside down, right side up, over, under, in, and out, cum filled, cum covered, sticky, wet, sex.

The longer they lasted would determine whether she'd stay and if Brian would be let go. Neither was shy, but this determined the future of The Felt Resort and Spa. The future of: Cum As You Are!