The Female Agent Pt. 03

Story Info
Brianna’s global success is immortalized – at Tom’s expense.
2.5k words
4.43
21.7k
14

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/14/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sofia85
Sofia85
61 Followers

Mia was tingling with anticipation as she entered the elevator with her two interns. As chief writer at 'Style' magazine, it had been the coup of the year for her to land an interview with the newly crowned Queen of the music industry -- Brianna Caley.

The elevator took them to the top floor of this skyscraper, to Brianna's very own penthouse. They were met at the door by the wonder woman herself; Brianna wore a warm welcoming smile as she kissed cheeks with Mia.

The journalist introduced her two graduate interns, Riley and Sabrina. Riley was clearly agog at meeting such a powerful, beautiful vixen like Brianna. He made a poor impression on her with his blatant staring at her chest. But Sabrina was much more to Brianna's liking. Dressed modestly in a headscarf, the young female graduate was very polite and respectful in her introduction to Brianna.

Mia looked on as Riley devoured Brianna's gorgeous features with his eyes. This guy was such a pig! Since he'd started his internship with 'Style' magazine he'd been insufferable in their office with his macho ways and Mia had twice had to warn him about his sexist comments towards Sabrina. 'Style' was primarily a female-focused magazine and Mia was close to the conclusion that Riley's misogynist ways were no longer welcome.

Just then, Tom came out of the kitchen, removing some washing up gloves and looking very sheepish. Brianna had demanded he be there for this encounter. After the interview there would be a picture taken of Brianna for the front cover of 'Style' and Brianna thought Tom could be a useful prop in the photo. Sabrina briefly wondered why Tom would be doing the washing up at Brianna's own home. In Sabrina's house her father insisted that such chores were woman's work.

As the three staff members of 'Style' took individual chairs, Brianna reclined casually onto her couch while throwing a cushion onto the floor. Sabrina and Mia could not help giving each other an amused look as Tom shuffled over and sulkily sat down on the cushion, below Brianna. It was almost as if he had to obey his older step-sister!

As they got into the interview Sabrina's respect for Brianna rose even higher. Here was a woman who had overcome misogyny and become a global success within two years of graduating. Unlike Tom, who had been sent to an expensive preppy school, their parents had sent Brianna to a terrible public school in the local downtown area. And yet she had excelled, won a scholarship to Harvard and had become a valedictorian.

Mia then asked Brianna about her first job at an established record label. While Riley looked on, clearly bored with all this sisterhood talk, Sabrina and Mia hung onto every word as Brianna spoke with a fury about the sexism she had encountered within the music industry and how it had emboldened her to start her own label and later sign her own step-brother as her first act.

In conclusion Brianna talked about how now she was established, she would not apologize for using her voice to advance feminism in the workplace and in society. Her fledgling record label made a point of hiring ambitious young women and male staff were taught to treat their female superiors with respect and exercise a dose of humility. She was proud to say that all the senior positions at her record label were held by women.

This female-led vision stirred something within Sabrina. Being from a very traditional family where women must cover up and obey their fathers, she had never thought another way was truly possible. But Brianna had forged a new female-led future, and was offering a guiding hand for other young women.

Tom and Riley were squirming throughout all this. Riley deeply resented the instant connection his rival intern had made with Brianna. He hated the fact that he had to compete for favor from Mia with a silly little girl who could never possibly compare with him. He looked forward to the day this intern period was over and he got the permanent job while Sabrina was sent back to the kitchen where she belonged. It angered him that Tom sat there silently on the floor as his step-sister basked in her own personal glory. 'Man up pal!' He thought mockingly.

With the interview over, Brianna gave a mischievous smile; "Now Mia, you recall when we spoke on the phone my idea I had for the photo? Did your editor approve it?"

Mia had been waiting for this, she was nearly shivering with excitement; "Oh yes! She just loved the concept! It's sure to go viral, how could it not?! All the editing staff were in favor, even the men. I think it's an amazing statement to make!" with that her eyes fell on Tom and narrowed in a sinister manner.

Sabrina was confused. Why was Mia gushing? What did they have planned for the picture that had got Mia so animated?

Brianna snapped at Tom to stand up and listen well. She was about to reveal her masterpiece. As the whole piece was about how she had conquered a sexist, male-dominated industry, the picture on the cover should reflect that.

Her conquest. Of men. A female victory.

Both Tom and Riley were deadly silent in fear. Mia and Sabrina nodded along enthusiastically.

"And so Tom..." said Brianna with an amused look "For the photo. I need you to take your clothes off. All of them. I'm going to stand tall here in my home while you lay nude at my feet. But don't worry, your um...little chap....won't be seen. As I'll have one leg placed on you. Like a huntress would on her captured prey."

Sabrina could barely believe it. Oh yes yes yes! Tom was actually going to get naked here in front of them?! And she was the one who had been entrusted by Mia to take the photos! Oh this was divine! At that point she could not have loved Brianna any more. She was oozing in gratitude for this powerful woman.

Sabrina then shot Riley a mocking look. He look horrified haha! That's right you sexist pig! - she thought - Women are in charge here! If only he had to strip down too. How humbling that would have been for him. How victorious for herself.

Wait? Maybe....

Clearing her throat, Sabrina went for it. "May I make a suggestion? It may have more impact if you were surrounding by nude guys, really force home the point yeah?"

She instantly regretted it such a brazen suggestion. Mia was sure to slap her down for that. But instead her boss smiled and politely said, "Well that would be oh so wonderful, but we need the shot today and we don't have a bunch of buff guys available!"

Sabrina tried to act as nonchalant as possible as she delivered her killing blow:

"Well...we have one other guy here. I don't know, maybe Riley could do something useful and contribute?"

On hearing that Brianna turned her attention to the fit young man now transfixed with terror. Oh yes, she could see the power play Sabrina was making. Why not help a sister out?

"He's certainly a hunk. And he's done nothing useful so far. Mia, I think this is a wonderful idea from Sabrina. You don't mind if we use your guy here do you?"

The ladies agreed. The men were silent. It was settled.

Both men were told to strip.

*

Five minutes later and Riley could not believe this reversal of fortune. He had walked into Brianna's home suited and booted, confident he was going to dazzle all with his interviewing skills. Now his suit was on the floor, his head was bowed, and his hands cupped protectively around his penis. He was standing next to Tom, both stark naked as the three scheming women busied themselves setting up the shoot.

He despised the looks Sabrina was giving him, he could not believe this bitch had called for him to be humbled like this and Mia had agreed! Was there some pact between them? Was Sabrina actually Mia's favorite for the permanent job? Riley had always assumed this was a man's world. To lose out to such a woman like the timid, modest Sabrina would be just too humiliating. Particularly as she was a Muslim woman, brought up to be obedient to men. Until now...

As Sabrina looked with satisfaction at the big hunky man desperately clasping his hands to his cock, she knew the answer. She had won. She could not resist immortalizing this, she raised her camera and snapped a picture of the two men standing their submissively, hiding their dicks.

Tom flashed with anger, "Hey what you doing?!"

Mia was quick to protect her girl, "Oh don't mind her. We need some shots of the whole set up from the shoot etc. Sabrina will be writing a separate piece of the concept behind the cover photo and we may include some of these more casual shots. But don't worry, Tom, we're professionals at 'Style'. We'll absolutely make sure your pecker is never exposed. Even if we happen to get a few accidental photos of it, we'll make sure they're deleted and never seen. Right Sabrina?"

Sabrina nodded along "Right sure. Don't worry sir. If I happen to snap your penis, I'll delete it later with the editing team. None of us want that revealed..."

Mia was now enjoying herself and placed an arm around Riley's hunky bare shoulders, "Oh and Sabrina? Same rules apply for Riley here. Do what you can to avoid snapping his penis. When these are sent back to the office I'd hate for the girls in the editing team to share them around. We don't wish to see Riley humiliated do we?"

And Sabrina replied with an angelic, completely innocent, smile.

With the lighting sorted, it was time for the pose of victory. Brianna marched over to Tom and slapped his hands aside. Sabrina and Mia swooned as his cute little penis became visible. No wonder he was so keen to hide it! So tiny!

Brianna was taking no nonsense from Tom today, not in her moment of triumph. She grabbed him by the penis and painfully led him over to the photo location, besides the large windows that overlooked the city skyline, and pushed him to the ground. Content, she put her hands on her hips, raised her chin, and stamped one booted foot down onto Tom's poor penis. Covering it entirely. It felt so good to have the squishy little thing under her expensive boot. She twisted her foot and really made the bastard feel his manhood being crushed by her.

Mia was so emboldened by this display of feminine authority that she took her opportunity to join in. She went over to Riley and moved his hands to his sides. As Sabrina snapped away with the camera. Then Mia took him by the hand and led him over to Brianna where Mia positioned him in a kneeling pose, head bowed to Brianna, the goddess.

Sabrina was grinning as she snapped away. She noted that Mia was very much enjoying positioning Riley. Her hands roamed over the naked stud's muscles and ooh look! Mia's hand just 'accidentally' brushed against that mighty penis of his. His large shaft was now fully hard. Clearly he liked female dominance more than he'd care to admit! Sabrina suddenly thought: do men actually crave female authority? To be knelt submissively to the awesome power of femininity?

Only when Mia had finished enjoying Riley's naked body and twice more copped a feel of his penis did she give the green-light for the cover photo to be taken. And it was perfect. The city skyline as the backdrop, Brianna looking like a modern day wonder woman, victorious over her naked step-brother, her boot crushing his penis, Riley by her side, knelt and submissive to her female excellence. Sabrina realized she'd just taken the photo that would become a global rallying cry for all feminists. It was a game-changer.

Her victory secure, Brianna generously let her step-brother put his clothes back on. As he awkwardly stumbled into his boxers, Sabrina snapped away at the ridiculous sight of his penis bobbing about fully exposed. But she was quick to notice Riley sneak past towards the bathroom. And yes! She saw that raging hard-on of his! As Brianna and Mia were busy in conversation, Sabrina crept quietly towards the bathroom, following Riley.

Pressing her ear to the door she heard a sound. She guessed correctly what it was. She was clever, she waited. The pace of the sound quickened and quickened and only then did she throw the door open and enter:

"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE PLAYING AT RILEY!?!?!"

A startled Riley was kneeling on the bathroom tiles, tears in his ears, hand wrapped around his cock.

Sabrina was disgusted that he would violate Brianna Caley's home in this way. Masturbating during a work assignment! Honestly! These men!

"Stop that at once!"

Riley gasped and wiped his eyes. He hated that his humiliation, his downfall, had somehow made him so horny. He hated that Sabrina had caught him. That bitch. And yes all he wanted in the world was those final jerks to orgasm.

"Please Sabrina! I beg you" He looked down at his hard cock, implying he had to be allowed to finish.

Sabrina realized her advantage. And was quick to enforce it. "Oh beg? You beg me? Hmm. I can think of some terms that we can agree upon."

And so, standing over him - this naked, defeated boy - Sabrina told him how things were going to work. He was no longer her rival. He was her subordinate. He would obey her at work and do any work she required from him. He would not seek any credit and would always explicitly state his admiration for Sabrina. He was to give up any stupid notion of competing with her. He was good for nothing more than being a lowly secretary.

And Riley hated himself, but he agreed. He hated even more that part of him was now in awe of Sabrina's feminine authority.

His confession and his pledge was videoed by Sabrina on her phone. As was the pitiful half dozen jerks it took Riley to finally cum, spilling his sticky mess all over the floor. A disgusted Sabrina ordered him to clean it up with tissues, continuing to video the pathetic site of this defeated boy.

Sabrina was flush with success. She had defeated and humbled her male rival, literally stripped him bare, she had taken the picture that was about to become a global sensation....and she had dozens of pics from the shoot of Riley and Tom's naked cocks.

Oh they'd never be published of course....but they'd certainly be saved onto her personal laptop. Forever. Girls will be girls!

Sofia85
Sofia85
61 Followers