The Feminist

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She moved her hands to my ass, her body writhing, squirming, lifting, desperately wanting me to fuck her hard and let her cum. In her madness, she took her hands from my ass and grabbed the top of my head and forced me to suck her tits harder.

Sensing she was about to explode again, I pulled my cock out of her pussy and took my mouth off of her nipples.

"Don't stop! No! No! No! Don't stop! Don't do this to me!" She looked up at me with pleading, desperate eyes and shouted, "Keep fucking me! Let me cum!"

I looked down at her and smiled into her eyes, loving how hungry and desperate she looked, but I was determined to tease and play with her until she couldn't stand it anymore.

"You're a slut, aren't you?"

"Yeah! I'm a slut! Fuck me! Fuck this slut! Fuck me!" she shouted, throwing all of her feminism out the window.

I gripped her round ass as she lifted herself and I drove her back to the bed.

"Oh, God! I can't stand this! This is too much!"

Suddenly I felt her body tensing, trembling, quivering then she convulsed in a huge orgasm, "Oh, Fuck! I'm cumming!" She kept fucking me harder, her cum pouring all over my cock while she shrieked, "Oh, fuckkkkk! Oh fuccckkkkkkkk!" Her body shook violently as another huge wave swept over her and she wailed even louder. And that made me fuck her harder.

No words were necessary. Our hungry eyes and sounds said it all. Talk about rough, raunchy fucking--this was it--nothing could be wilder, lustier.

I had never fucked anyone this hard, or with such complete wild abandon. We were both savage fucking animals, overflowing with raw, primal lust.

I could feel cum boiling in my balls, my cock swelling and knew I was going to explode any minute as I fucked her like a jackhammer.

"Oh, give it to me! Give it to me!"

"I'm cumming!" I yelled, my cock swelling, my rising orgasm making me thrust harder and faster. Suddenly, I erupted like hot lava from a volcano and screamed louder than ever, "Oh, fuck I'm cumming!"

I felt her whole body trembling, shaking, then exploding as we climaxed together in huge overwhelming orgasms, then collapsed heavily on the bed with my cock buried deep in her pussy. I lay on top of her, panting and gasping, both of us unable to budge. We lay there limply on the drenched sheets, our bodies wet with each other's cum and sweat, wallowing in the warm afterglow of our orgasms.

Finally, I found the strength to lift my head and look at her. Our eyes met. We smiled.

"Hi Stranger," she said, a slight smile on her lips.

"Hi there," I smiled back, looking at her.

"I guess this could be called two ships passing in the night."

"Or two ship-wrecks." I chuckled then rolled her onto her side and got behind her as we spooned. I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her shoulder then moved her hair aside and kissed the back of her neck. We were both quiet, loving the warmth of our bodies.

After a few quiet moments, she lifted her head and turned to look at me, "It's not easy being me."

"Oh? What do you mean?"

"Well, you know. I really believe what I teach about women being independent and not being subservient."

"That's good. You shouldn't be subservient. I agree with that."

"Yeah, but when you looked at me in the bar and I looked at you, I liked how you looked at me."

"Well you looked pretty sexy. How could I not look at you? I wanted you the moment I saw you."

"I know and I liked that. I liked how you looked at me. I felt sexy." She turned in my arms and faced me.

"I could tell you liked it when you smiled. I was surprised to see you walk into that bar."

She took a deep breath. "When I left that conference I changed out of my slick professional clothes--you know black pants, a white blouse, a maroon vest, my hair in a tight bun, my classy horn-rimmed glasses hanging on a thin chain, heels--very professional, but I couldn't wait to get them off and put on those tight jeans, let my hair down, put on that tight tank top and get the hell out of there--not just out of that fancy hotel they put me up in, but out of being miss know it all college professor. I wanted to get laid. I was far away from anyone who knows me and wanted to be free--free to fuck someone just for the hell of it--a one night stand."

"Interesting," I said, nodding. "I know what you mean--there's a whole other side of you that you hide."

"Right, I love teaching and I believe women have to be strong and independent, but sometimes I get so fucking horny and just want to get laid and be a slut and let this other part of me out."

"So that's why you said it's hard to be me. You feel something is wrong with you because you have this other side of you."

"Right, I love to fuck."

"Good. I think that's healthy, there's nothing wrong with you, Megan."

She looked at me then turned, putting her arms around my shoulders, rolled onto her back and pulled me on top of her, spreading her legs so that my limp cock pressed against her pussy. I looked into her eyes and smiled and thought how beautiful, sexy and vulnerable she was, opening her self to me and sharing her inner turmoil.

"We're sexual beings," I said. "The drive to fuck is powerful, but it gets so suppressed by our culture's phony morality."

"Believe me I know. My dad's a minister and is head of the Theology Department at Columbia. I had to walk the straight and narrow, pushed to do well in school and here I am a college professor, thirty three years old, teaching Women's Studies, but then I like sneaking to watch porn. I have all kinds of toys to get off on and I like finding places where no one knows me--looking for action."

"I think you're being honest. You have a right to get what you need, there's no right or wrong as long as you aren't hurting someone or yourself. In fact, you're hurting yourself more when you hide who you are."

As I lay on her, my cock pressed against her pussy, she put her hands on my ass and started squirming under me. "I like you," she said, smiling, her dimples showing.

"I like you too. I'm glad we met."

"I knew we were on the same page when I saw you," she said, a slight smile on her lips.

I nodded. "Funny how people communicate without words--just a look." I leaned forward and kissed her gently, loving the soft warmness of her lips on mine.

"Let's get some sleep, mister. I think it's going to be nice waking up with you in the morning."

"I do too." I kissed her again then slid off of her body.

"Excuse me," she said then got up, grabbed her toothbrush and toothpaste from her backpack and went into the bathroom. I followed. I grabbed mine and we brushed our teeth together, looking at each other in the mirror, surprised at how intimate brushing teeth together can be. When we got back in bed, I pulled the covers up over us, feeling the warmth of her body, her head on my shoulder, both of us quiet, thinking.

"Do you believe in destiny?" she asked. "Do you think it was fate that we met like this?"

"No, it was just luck--just a coincidence that we both ended up in the same bar. You wanting to get laid and me being in the right place at the right time. We saw each other and our lust took over. It wasn't destiny. There's no explanation."

"Really?"

"Really," I answered. "Our meeting is nothing the universe planned. It was just a random coincidence--but I'm glad it happened."

"Me, too," she said, turning her head towards me. We kissed and smiled.

"Let's get some sleep," I said.

"Yes, let's. See you in the morning."

"Yes, I think tomorrow is going to be a wonderful day," I said, kissing her lips and we fell asleep in each others arms.

********

The next morning I woke up feeling the warmth of Megan sleeping next to me and thought about the wild and lusty hours we enjoyed.Is this a fantasy come true—meeting a smart, sexy, beautiful woman in an empty bar in the middle of nowhere—two strangers seducing each other and ending up fucking each other's brains out in a seedy motel?

But here I was listening to her quiet breathing next to me. I glanced at her sleeping on her stomach, a thin sheet covering us.

It was six-twenty-four according to the red numbers on the small digital clock radio on top of the TV. I got up quietly to go the bathroom to pee, washed my hands and glanced at myself in the florescent lighted mirror and looked into my eyes, wondering where this surprising meeting would end.

My thoughts were swirling. "Will we go our separate ways and that will be it? Was it destiny that we met like she thinks, or just random luck, a haphazard coincidence with no meaning? Do we control our lives or does life control us?

I remembered an old Greek poet I met when I was in Greece and how stunned I was when she said, "Life has more imagination than the mind," and standing there in the stark light of the bathroom, I chuckled at the mysterious meaning of those wise words. I shook my head at my unanswerable questions and ran my fingers through my long hair then over my beard. All I knew was the present and the past. The future--where I was heading, with or without Megan, was a big unknown.

As I walked back to the bed, I looked at Megan asleep on her stomach, noticing how luscious her round ass looked under the white sheet. Suddenly, I had the urge to lay on top of her with my cock on her ass and the thin sheet between us. I wanted to wake her slowly from her sleep, uncertain how she would respond, but I had a feeling she would love a nice slow early morning fucking, and then fall back to sleep.

I got on the bed and lay down on her back, straddling her, my cock pressed against her firm, round ass, and loved how it felt through the barrier of the thin sheet. I felt her stir as I lay as still as possible, but soon moved her long auburn hair aside, kissed her neck and shoulder and felt her twitch. I kissed her other shoulder, then moved my tongue to her ear and slowly licked her earlobe.

She squirmed and I pressed my hard cock against her ass, the barrier of the sheet tantalizing me. I continued licking her ear, holding her hair aside then whispered in her ear, "I want to fuck you."

She murmured and squirmed, causing my cock to get harder and press a little deeper into the crack of her ass through the sheet. I kissed and licked her neck, causing her to squirm more. I loved how her ass felt through the thin sheet as we both moved slowly, her soft murmuring and slow squirming getting faster as I pressed my cock harder, grinding it into her ass, loving how aroused we were both getting.

I reached up and pulled the sheet off of her shoulders, lifting myself so that the sheet was just below her ass, and pressed my cock deeper into the crack of her ass. I loved the feel of her smooth skin and how she felt squirming under me, my chest on her warm back, my lips kissing her shoulder.

Megan's guttural moaning got louder when I moved her legs farther apart with my knees, grinding my hard cock deeper into crack of her ass, and at the same time, I reached under her and grasped her pussy in the palm of my hand, cupping it, holding it, feeling its wet warmth and softness. We were both still, the weight of my body pushing her pussy harder against the palm of my hand. She began squirming, rubbing herself against the pressure, each small movement sending pleasure to my cock, causing me to grasp her pussy tighter and grind my cock harder into her ass. Straddling her, my hand gripped her pussy, possessing her. I wanted to slowly awaken her need to be fucked.

Her squirming and rubbing her pussy into my hand grew more intense and soon she was humping my hand, lifting her ass against my cock, her breathing quickening. I was humping her, driving my cock harder and harder while my tongue licked her earlobe.

I entered my middle finger into her wet, tight pussy, feeling her gripping my finger as I held it still, letting her fuck my finger by lightening my weight slightly, her body rising then falling, rising and falling taking my finger deeper as she moved faster and harder. I entered a second finger and heard a loud gasp as I straddled her ass, my hard cock throbbing as she moved faster, fucking my fingers, her hungry lust growing.

"Mmm, I like this," she gasped, moving faster, harder, up and down on my fingers, lifting me, forcing my hard cock deeper into the crack of her ass. I felt her tensing, getting closer to cumming and took my fingers out of her pussy, grabbed her pillow and shoved it under her, then grabbed and added mine and made a small hill that elevated her. Still straddling her, I continued grinding my cock into the crack of her ass.

Instinctively, she spread her legs, allowing me move the tip of my cock to her pussy. I slowly moved it up and down her soft wet pussy lips and fought off the urge to just thrust hard and take her.

"Mmm. This feels so good, so good," she murmured.

"I love your pussy," I whispered in her ear, kissing and licking it.

With each slow moving of my cock up and down her wet pussy, I entered deeper, moving the head of my cock slowly in a small circle and felt her pussy grip my cock, trying to draw me deeper. She spread her legs wider, inviting me to thrust harder, moving her ass slowly, opening up her tight pussy and drawing me in until I filled her.

I was now all the way in and lay still, my cock deep in her pussy and loved the sensation of her soft, warm wetness clutching my cock.

"Oh, yes, you feel so big in me," she said as she squirmed slowly, her pussy gripping my cock.

I lay still, enjoying the tight, wet warmth of her pussy and the roundness of her ass. We lay like that for several minutes, arched over the pillows and moaned softly, savoring the intense sensation. After a moment, I started swiveling my hips and moved my cock in a small circular motion. Megan responded by moving slowly with me, our bodies speaking to each other.

"You feel so good," she said softly, moaning.

"I love this," I whispered in her ear and felt the small, slow, swirling motion of my cock deep in her tight pussy and our movements growing in intensity.

"I've never been fucked like this. I don't want it to ever end," she said.

After several minutes of that slow moving, my cock deep in her pussy, I started to gyrate a little faster, our screwing movements growing more intense as our need to cum was building.

"Oh fuck, I can't stand this. Oh, fuck me, fuck me harder. Harder! I have to cum. Please! Make me cum!"

I was determined to go slowly and let the need to explode build slowly. I kept my cock moving in the small screwing motion.

Megan lifted herself off the pillows, moving her ass in a faster, swirling motion, but I increased my weight on her holding her down, trying to keep her still.

"Please, please, fuck me harder," she said, turning to face me. "Please. Please, I can't stand this."

She was bucking against me harder. Her begging me made it impossible not to respond to her need, so I slowly pulled out and thrust my cock harder. After a few slow but harder thrusts, I pulled all the way out and rammed my cock deep and hard into her pussy causing her to gasp.

"Oh yes fuck me! Fuck me! Give it to me!"

Her screaming drove me over the edge. I lost all control and drove my cock into her as hard as I could. She was still arched over the pillows as my cock went in and out, harder and faster, both of us on the verge of exploding. Suddenly, I felt her body tremble and shudder. "Oh, Fuck! I'm cumming."

As a huge orgasm swept over her, I kept thrusting, knowing I was on the verge of exploding but wanted her to cum again.

"Don't stop! Don't stop!"

I thrust harder and faster, pounding her pussy with all my strength and suddenly my cock swelled, just as she yelled, "Oh my God! I'm cumming again!" and another violent orgasm swept over her. I kept thrusting harder and faster and suddenly, my cock erupted filling her pussy and spilling out onto the pillow beneath her. I could not believe how intense my orgasm was as spurt after spurt gushed into her dripping pussy.

I collapsed on her body arched over the pillow and straddled her ass, both of us gasping and panting as we came back to earth. Neither of us spoke as we lay there.

"Hope you don't mind a little wake up call," I finally whispered in her ear as I lay on her.

"You can wake me up like that anytime." She turned to me, smiling.

Still laying on her, I kissed the back of her neck and shoulders. "Let's get a little more sleep then get some breakfast at the diner down the road." I rolled off of her, kissing her again.

"Good idea. I love diner food." She kissed me then turned and within minutes we were both a sleep.

************

Two hours later, I woke to the sound of the shower and saw that the place next to me was empty. I got up and went into the bathroom. Megan moved the curtain aside and invited me in with her curved index finger. "Come on in, the water's great."

I got in and took the soapy washcloth from her. I turned her around and began washing her back and shoulders then moved it down to her ass and between her legs, washing the dried cum from the inside of her thighs. While standing behind her, I moved my hand between her spread legs, placing the wet, soapy wash cloth on her pussy, holding it there then dropped it, replacing it with my middle finger. My other hand grabbed one of her tits and began playing with it under the cascading water and pressed the length of my hard cock against her ass. I kissed her shoulder as we stood there in the steamy shower and moved my finger in and of her pussy from behind.

She wiggled her ass against my cock, urging me to grind harder, while my finger moved deeper into her tight pussy. She arched her back slightly, fucking herself harder on my finger while the water pounded down on us.

Megan then bent forward and placed her hands on the tiled wall. Spreading her legs apart, she turned to face me, pushing her wet hair from her eyes and looked at me over her shoulder. We didn't have to speak. Her lust filled eyes told me what she wanted. I took my fingers from her pussy, grabbed her hips and rammed my cock into her wide open pussy. Her scream echoed in the shower as I drove my cock into her dripping pussy.

"Oh baby! Fuck me! Fuck me hard. I love it."

Her wet hair hung down over the front of her face as she lowered her head. With her hands flat against the wall, her strong arms pushed her pussy onto my cock as hard as she could. I felt my cum boiling in my balls and knew I was ready to explode.

Suddenly, Megan tensed and trembled. "I'm cumming! Keep fucking me! Don't stop!"

I felt her whole body quiver then convulse as an intense orgasm swept over her. I continued to ram my swelling cock into her pussy as she pushed herself back and that was it. My cock erupted as a huge, thrilling orgasm ripped through me. Both of us screamed at the top of our lungs, our voices bouncing off the tiled walls.

I leaned over her back as the water poured down on us then turned her to face me and we kissed, embracing each other. I pulled my mouth away and we looked into each others eyes through our wet hair while the warm, soothing water cascaded over us as if under a waterfall. I turned off the water and reached outside for a towel. I handed it to her and got one for myself and we dried each other's bodies, then she dashed for the bed and fell down on her back. I followed and lay down on top of her.

"I think I worked up an appetite for a good breakfast, how about you?" I asked.

"I'm famished. Let's get going." She smiled up at me then bucked me off of her and hopped off of the bed, grabbed her jeans and squirmed into them. She went to her backpack and pulled out a black turtleneck shirt, put it on, then slipped on her sandals and ran a brush through her wet hair. I put on my jeans and a fresh t-shirt from my backpack and just like that we were out the door.