The Feminist I Should Be Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Johann dropped into the chair and Clara unbuckled his shorts like gift wrap. His cock sprang out. Clara opened her lips, wagged out her tongue, fluttered the tip while batting her eyes up at him. Johann opened his mouth in a horny smile. They were actually doing it. I mean, Clara of all people was the kind of person who would have the confidence to do it. I wouldn't do it. Nobody could really see, but what if someone did see? It doesn't mean though, that there isn't a little wetness starting to drip into and through my bikini shorts. Why did they have to get me so hot? Why do I have to still love it when I watch that black silhouette of Clara's head bop up and down that thick shaft in front of the orange sun?

"To Clara and Johann!" shouted one of the bros. Cheers and clinks of beer mugs felt all around. Ade clinked his glasses with a smile. I was faking mine. Just as we downed our glasses, I heard a squelched scream from behind me. "Ahhh fuck man!!" the two brothers at the door covered their faces in stinging pain. They stumbled to the ground while two security guards cuffed them. Clara stood up jumped up in fright. Johann scrambled with his pants. Danica turned around, crossed her arms, and rolled her eyes at the two stone faced uniformed men.

Chapter Eight

Everything became a blur from that point. The security guards had confronted our entire group. Four of the boys were ready to throw down right then and there. I sunk away in shame. Clara kept her hands on her face. She cried out an exaggerated "I'm so sorry!" like a little girl.

We probably looked helpless and stupid until Danica and Jason stepped in. She pointed to the two helpless pepper sprayed boys and snarled up and down at the guards. She'd said something about excessive force laws, that the store had security cameras, and that the room was still constituted a private establishment. She totally went all tiger lawyer on both of the security guys. I have no idea where all that rant came from. I didn't know who was scarier in that conversation. Jason eventually stepped in and reminded the guards that they'd been good clients. He asked the waitresses for the bill. I couldn't remember how high it was, but he asked for the manager.

Was public exposure a felony? It made me all scared to think that. The entire conversation between Jason, Danica, and manager felt like it courtroom deal. Whatever it was they hashed out, it worked. The security guards escorted all of us out, but I swear to God I did not like how they tried to touch me. It wasn't like it was a date or anything. When were outside the brothers hoped into two cars, nursing along their two pepper sprayed classmates. Clara clung to Johann with her head down and her face totally red. "Oh guys, I was totally getting drunk," she protested, "I feel like I ruinedeverything."

"No Clara," I said, "it's not your fault. And Wow... I mean that was pretty umm.... It was really bold of you." It really was. I mean, even if it had to be with Johann, she was still the craziest, boldest, sexiest slut I knew. That's Clara.

"You looked great too, Johann," said Jason lifting up his camera, "Those are a few good shots for the archives."

Johann still had that paper crown. He adjusted it the paper crown to match his smug smile.

"Yes!" He cheered through a fist into the air. He gave Clara a tame peck on the lips and waved good-bye to the group. Clara followed in his arm.

"Awww too bad," said Danica as she watched them leave. Her arms were crossed. Her chest pumped out air in a single sigh, "I guess security really breaks her mood."

"And yours?" teased Jason.

A malicious glint of sunlight danced off the rim of her glasses. She looked at both Ade and me.

"Ade, you're my bitch right?" she said dryly, "And Kailee, what's your mood?"

"My mood?" I said. She called Ade a bitch!

"I'm up for anything," Ade interrupted, "almost anything."

"Kailee?" she said, "I hope your in a goodmoodbecause I talked us all out of a nasty letters and subpoenas. It's putting me in a goodmood."

"I think," I said slowly. I remembered everything about the circle. I remembered about commitment. She wasn't telling me rules and I needed to know more, "that I want to make some art."

"Then I'm your director. Get into the car."

We found ourselves driving in the car in mostly silence. We felt the highway clogged with the traffic of returning commuters. Our windows were down. Jason was at the wheel. Danica sat in the back next to me glancing out the windows, at the stop and go traffic under and the purple haze of the setting sun.

"Kailee," she said cracking rolling up the window, "the art starts now."

"What?"

"I'm the director here, Kailee. So you do what I say." She said, "Touch yourself. Start above your mons. Rub it nice and slow."

I took a glance out at the traffic. Its flow was irregular, constantly speeding up and slowing down. Strangers could see me. They'd have no idea that I was rubbing the top of my sweet little cunt as they drove by, and that was hot. I looked straight ahead. Smirking while Danica watched my hand roll back and forth out of the corner of her eye.

"Does that feel good?" She said.

"Yes," I said.

"Keeping going, Kailee." I massaged myself above the lips of cunt deeper. My hand moved in circles. Juices built up like dew inside my pussy. I gasped as my clit came to attention. "Not yet, Kailee," said Danica. Our car was stuck in thick tangle of lane changing until we were completely stopped. Those other cars around us moved slowly. Danica smiled with playful wickedness. "Crack that window for her a bit more, Jason." The window next to me rolled down. I could feel the breeze on my face. My hair blew and dangled over my eyes. "Play with your pussy lips now, Kailee."

I slipped my fingers under by blue bikini bottoms. I caught the outer folds of my lips between the curled knuckles of my finger and my thumb. Each little roll and pinch made me ache for more and more. I let myself pant now. Let the cars keep on driving by and guessing.

"Keep at it," she said, "can you smell that sweet pussy, Ade?"

"Yes."

"You like the taste of her don't you?"

"I do."

I didn't know who was making wetter. Maybe they both were. "I want to penetrate myself." I exhaled.

"Quiet," said Danica. The traffic flowed more quickly now. Jason matched the speed of random cars to our left or to our right. All the while, I fondled my blood flushed pussy lips. "Now, take off your bottom." There was no point in discretion. I undid my buckle, reached down, and slid my shorts off my hips, my legs, and my ankles. Danica held out her hand expectantly. She took my bottoms, rolled down the window, and casually dropped them off on the highway.

"Her pussy is all out in the open now, Ade," Danica said. She turned to me, "Slip your fingers in. Go as deep as you can, but you're not allowed to cum yet." My fingers slipped into my slick cunt. I held back moans while stoking the inside of myself. I could feel my body tighten up with each breath. Juices dripped out of my pussy. I approached the tipping point of my orgasm, but did not dare go further. Never, had I felt so hot. Not since the very first time in front of Clara. The drive felt like it would last forever. I hadn't even realized that we'd been off the freeway.

"Ade, lean that chair back. I want her to give you a taste." Ade leaned back. I pulled my fingers out of myself and held them towards him. He kissed the very tiny tips of my fingers. Then he sealed his lips around the their ends. He sucked them slowly. Each little suckle took more of my juices off my fingers until they were dry.

"Good boy, Ade," said Danica with smugness. Danica pushed away my fingers. She leaned up towards Ade. Her face hovered over his for a precious moment. Then, her tongue ran over Ade's lips and chin. She pecked his lips, and then speared them apart with tongue. His chest inflated with desire while she sucked his face, as if drawing my juices out of his mouth. It was jarring and shocking to me. That little voice inside me wanted it to stop, but I don't like that little voice. I pushed my fingers back into myself, and told it to shut up. Danica pulled away from Ade, and looked back at me. Her face looked proud. My face felt desperate.

We stopped soon after in front of a sorority house. I could only assume it was Danica's. I gave Danica a pleading look, my breaths too tight to speak.

"Yes, Kailee. Cum for us." she said. I closed my eyes. I let my fingers deep into my my pussy. I massaged my twat until the spasms came. Oh god, that orgasm rolled over at me in tingling waves. My juices dripped out onto the car seat. The windows were down, and I'm sure my cries were loud enough to be heard in the house itself.

Chapter Nine

The wafts of my pussy trailed around me as we rushed into the sorority house. I didn't know where my bikini bottom had landed on the road, nor did I have the time to care about how to possibly cover myself. Bottomless is sexier than topless. A few girls gave me looks of disapproval which I really knew was only there to veil their excitement. I probably was their envy, them and their stupid Madonna whore complexes. Danica ignored them too, but her mere walking by seemed to give them the queue to ignore us in return. At the very least, nobody was bothering us as we entered this little den. It was furnished with a L-shaped couch, some bean back chairs, and bookshelves that with random little sculptures and small framed paintings. Danica practically pushed all of us in, then shut the door and closed the blinds. "Now," she said as she turned around, "what to do with the two of you?"

Her breath seethed with desire. She ran her eyes all up and down both me and Ade. Out of the corner of my eye, Jason unpacked his camera out of his case.

"I think we need to do some faceless shots," said Jason.

"What?" I said.

Jason held out his camera. The zoom lens felt like a omniscient telescope. What if I didn't like it? What if something got on the internet and then people saw me and didn't understand that I'm not whore but just a happy slut? It's not objectification, if I want it. So I have to want it, but I don't want it right now.

"They'll be shots of your bodies below the neck," Jason explained like a dentist talking about a scary filling, "No need to be shy. You'll be totally anonymous."

Yes. That's right. I'm totally anonymous. So there's no reason for me not to want it. I'm a slut. A totally hot happy fucking slut.

"Yeah," said Danica she stepped behind me. She motioned for Ade to take a seat, "I won't take no from you either. You fucked yourself on a public highway. So you're going to show this camera your tits." Danica's arms wrapped around mine. My hands were suddenly restrained at the base of my back. "Grab your wrist. Yeah, like that," she said. I followed the director's orders. I gave Ade a nervous look. The lust in his eyes made me want to show my whole body. My nervous feelings grew into a suple, almost devious, playfulness. Danica dug her fingers like talons into the back of my hair and yanked it down. I panted is sudden surprise while my head and entire spine curved back. Lights of the camera flickered around the room in time with the snap of the aperture.

"Have her cross her arms over her chest, Danica," Jason said. I was allowed to do so. Danica playfully snapped the back of bikini strap. Then the clasp slipped loose. Then the straps moved to the sides of my shoulders. Danica took control of both my wrists. They were brought down to my stomach. My bikini top went down off my body. My eyes closed to the sudden flurry of photo flashes. My nipples hung out in the air now. They grew harder the more the pictures came. "Your breasts are amazing," said Ade still staring. Jason murmured an agreement. I became as pliable a puppet. My hands reached for the sky as if they were my strings. Danica guided my body with unflinching confidence and expertise. She'd turn, rotate, and reposition my forearms, and my entire body down to my toes adjusted in response. All the while, Jason soaked in every curve of my body. "I bet you got him nice and hard right now, Kailee," Danica hissed quietly in my ear, "Does it feel good?" She slowly spread my arms up and outwards. It did, I thought to myself, it felt strong, vulnerable, and happily objectified all at the same time.

"Ade, my little bitch," Danica cooed. Why did she talk to him like that? "Time to return a favor. Come here and lose that shirt." Ade drew his shirt over his head. His eyes were dark and deep. His abdomen pulsed in and out. Danica closed my hands right above my head. Ade stared straight at me, and fleshed his torso to the my side. "Touch her a bit," said Danica. Ade skated his fingers over my tits, my nipples, and my stomach. I imagined the photos through the camera. It made my heart pump at the thought of being that work of art once again.

"She's quiet," said Ade.

"Yes," agreed Danica, "too fucking quiet. Make her whimper." Ade shifted his body next to me. I felt that thick cock against my hip. Danica tilted my body and my ass rubbed against it. Ade drew his hands up towards my tender tits. I felt the pinch of his fingers on the erect my erect nipples. I cried out in joy. The camera drew closer to catch the rolling and twisting of my tits. It made me actually salivate with hunger for more.

"You're both totally hot," said Danica. She draped my arms around Ade and finally released them, "now eyes on me." All of us, camera included, turned towards Danica. She released her bikini top and dropped her bikini bottoms in a casual seductive way. All of us stood transfixed at the site of her smooth hourglass stomach, the wonderful curve of her ass and b-cup titties, and that vibrant clash of waterfall of red hair against her milky smooth skin. She posed a few times. Then she threw a down-pointing, hand at me. I instinctively move to one side of Ade my hands clasped his torso. His arm locked around me. "Now, what's with the pants?" Danica said in a calm voice. She took a position his other side. "Let me assist with that," she whispered into his ear while scratching a trail from his pectorals down to his waist. Ade moaned for her. I knew the sound. I liked the sound. It was the same kinds of sounds that he'd make for me. My nervous little hand went atop his crotch without permission. He was thick and rock solid. "You got me so hot right now," Ade said.

"I know," whispered Danica. Her eyes glowed with furious, jealous desire. They gave me this terrible look that hypnotized me until I could not move. Danica gripped a tuft of Ade's hair drew his face towards hers, and gave him that same lust drunk face sucking I'd seen earlier in the car. No photos can do her face justice. They released with a loud smack.

"Kailee, unzip that fly, nice and slow, while he stands still for us." Jason knelt down. The camera clicked several times while I , squatting just enough to keep my face out of view, undid the button and brought down the fly. Danica's hand slid into his pants. She stroked his cock several times to summon it out as his pants. Oh God, my pussy was getting so wet. The juices could be felt in my legs. "You're the one who is to quiet now, Ade," I said. Danica and I found ample room for our hands. We brushed it with our finger tips, clawed at his balls, took turns stroking him up and down. He groaned at our touches. The flashes of light never ceased. Danica's kept teasing Ade with feral little kisses nibbles at his neck. It made me hot too. What we were doing together felt beautiful.

"I have a little confession to make," said Danica looking at me, "I've been jealous of you ever since I saw this man candy eat out your pussy."

"Yeah?" I said.

"Yes," she nodded. Her arms wrapped around Ade's torso, slithering under mine, separating him from me, "Now it's time to share. Maybe you can keep his cock happy." On the outside, I stood still. On the inside, I felt all anxious and heart stuttered in raging panic while I watched Danica lay out Ade's naked body on the ground. Why was he going along with it? Why didn't he say anything when she pulled his hands above his head, and squatted on his face so close that his nose was probably at the very top of her cunt? But I liked the way his cock stood in the air and how his flat stomach contracted and released in a relaxed pace. The flashes of light cast her shadow over Ade's rippedtorso. My eyes then feasted on Danica's back, tall and straight, with a drape of her raid hair down the middle. Her hips quivered slightly. The eager sounds of suckling and Danica's heavy breathing mesmerized me. My hand subconsciously combed my moist labia.

"Kailee!" she snapped me out of my trance, "Don't stand there like an idiot."

"Huh?"

Danica balanced her hips on Ade's face. She drew her hair up behind her head, revealing her smooth back and her shoulder blades. "Get behind me and touch my tits."

"What?"

"Just do it," she said with a breathy growl.

"Remember," Jason said soothingly, "no faces. You're anonymous."

I was skittish. I was nervous. But the little voice wasn't going to tell me what I couldn't do. I squatted behind her. I let my fingers touch the top slopes of chest. It was a slow touch, but she snatched my shy fingers. Suddenly, my palms were under her tits in a firm cupping. "Bitch," she heaved through moans, "touch them the way you like yours touched." My hands tightened. I gave her what she asked for. I massaged her breasts in circles, then I let have the same pinches and twists that Ade gives me. I pulled them out. Her head flew back as she yelped at the pain.

"Yeah..." she said, "you both got it right. Ade murmureddeeply beneath her. The scent of juices floated up into the air around us. The sounds of sucking, and tongue lashing, and Danica's cries made me nuts. Her chest heaved up and down in my hands. My pussy juices seeped off my thighs and onto Ade's chest. Why was this so hot? "My clit," she commanded. My hand darted down before I thought too much. Jason took more and more close-ups of my slender fingers groping around Danica's puffy little twat. When I found that little nub of her clit. I let her have it. I fondled, swiped, and squeezed it without mercy. "Auuuugh!" Danica cried out. Her words were lost to a unhinged primality. Her arms started to stiffen. Her back arched outwards. Ade did not stop and neither did I. Her breathes became more and more aspirated until it seemed that she was choking. I felt a gush of juice of exploded out of her cunt. Her body convulsed with her violence of her climax. We extended it further, Ade and I. We drew out the rush of orgasm for her.

When her wailing was done, Danica opened her eyes at me. I wish the camera could have caught her face. She looked calmer and softer than I'd ever seen her. "Good girl," she said. She removed my hands with care. I was pushed aside while we let Ade up. "Good boy," she said as she leaned down. She licked his lips and sucked at his tongue. "Kailee is going to finish you off now," she said her face inches from his, "You'd like that wouldn't you?" Her hand fondled his cock tauntingly.

"Oh he'll like it," I said. I pushed her aside this time. Ade rolled back down, while I squatted onto his beautiful cock. My soaking wet pussy bathed his shaft straight down to his balls. My hair fell around my checks. We both got a good view of hips together. "I like to watch it," I said. I really did. It made me sexy. It made both us sexy while my pussy enveloped his cock. It was so hot when Ade craned his head back while the tension built up in his body. I gave Jason a look and pointed at our colliding genitals. His came lens was down there for closed ups in a second, he then backed away for shots of our entire torsos. "God damn," he muttered to himself.