The Feminist I Should Be

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RuzieD
RuzieD
12 Followers

"Hey Ade," said Clara. She placed her cell phone on the end table deliberately, causally slumping into her usual spot on the opposing couch. Placing a text book on her lap, she looked at the window then at me.

"Yeah," I said motioning to the window. His shirt a cunning v-neck was black and grey striped, a little too tight, but not stupid frat-boy tight. Somewhere under there was his washboard stomach. "Sit down." I urged as Ade complied.

"I didn't quite remember you last time," he said to Clara, "it was our first year."

"Yeah," said Clara, "I wasn't sure if you remembered."

I sat down on the couch next to Ade, cracked my notes and casually opened my legs. I thought I saw him glance.

"That was a really fun night." Clara said with a knowing smile. She opened her book, constantly peeking out of the corner of her eye at us.

"Yeah... Kailee and I got work," he turned to look at me with those deep eyes.

"Doctor Odem's TA said that our work is good so far" Ade opened, he said that "we need to have better examples because we're not showing a trend."

"So we need more examples of what; women as fan service?"

I looked straight at him brushing back a bit of my hair.

"Yes and how it is sex positive." he replied.

"Yes, women using it get what they want and does that make them a whore or a slut.""Umm... the woman in red wasn't just fan service, like I said; she was also the trickster archetype."

"Is she a whore or a slut?" I smiled at him. I could see his eyes widen at me. "You mean does she do it for money or just because she thinks it is fun?"

"Yeah," piped in Clara, "it's the difference between blowing a guy because you like him and because it'll get you something. Would you accept a sexual favor, Ade, like a blow job?"

"Never as exchange," said Ade, "never as a favor."

"So you think every girl wants your cock?"Clara prodded.

"Every girl except one," he didn't have to look at me for me to know what he meant. Right then Ade's phone buzzed in his pocket. My nostrils flared in anger as I reach grabbed at his pocket. He jumped away from me.

"Give it!" I ordered. Ade looked back at me startled.

"No, why?" he stammered the phone continuing to buzz in his hand. I got up off the couch looking down on him. His hand was flung back behind his head. His shirt molded around his torso. "Window Clara," I said without moving my eyes from him. The room went dim. I ripped off my top. His eyes went from my neck down and down to a top my shorts. His pecks heaved up and down. He held out his hand, with cell phone palm up. I took it away, and nearly slammed it down next to Clara's. Ade feasted his eyes on my neck, tits, and stomach. Then he looked me square in the eyes. His dark eyes looked at me with a penetrating glare.

"I'm taking your cock," I exclaimed "Whip it out, now!"

"What the fuck Kailee?" Ade said. He didn't even blink.

"Just do it."

Ade undid his buckle. Out popped this thick, meaty, thing for me. My nipples went hard against my cups. My mouth sagged open as he stroked it up and down. I let the lust rise up inside in me. Right then I felt hands around my waist; my breath froze as Clara pressed her body against me from behind. She gently placed my hands at my sides, and then undid my bra clasp; Clara's smooth hands helped my bra fall to the floor. I finally let myself inhale again.

"Like what you see, Ade" Clara inquired, "Want more?"

"Yes."

I reached for my shorts. Clara swatted my hand away again. I felt her finger tips slip in my shorts, and under my panties, her fingers hooking the edges. In an instant, they were both around my ankles. I stood there naked and sexy as my heart was began to thump. The slickness in my cunt was growing. At this moment, I was a sexy trophy; I'd never been more wet and hot.

Clara pulled me to her from behind again, her hands sliding under my breasts offering them to Ade as she fingered my nipples whispering in my ear, "Now, fuck him already." I pounced. Our tongues lashed at each other, and then our lips locked, a carnal groan of satisfaction emanated from deep inside him as he consumed me with his lips. My dripping cunt rubbed his shorts as I tickled that tight stomach, and then groped those iron pecks of his with my palms like a cat. We discarded his shirt together. He growled again as he pulled me to his torso pressing it against me. Ever hot peck he delivered on my neck made me shiver. Then, with my hair pulled back, Ade spoke into my ear "Suck me first."

"And then you fuck me," I responded.

He said not a word as I was guided down, my mouth wagged for his cock. It responded in my hand as I grabbed the thick shaft and it made me even hotter. I turned toward Clara smiling at each other. It was such a hot sight, watching her finger herself. I felt every inch of the head of his cock, my tongue mapping the glans as my lips formed a seal wet and hot before I slid it deep into my mouth. My finger tips on my free hand finding my wet slit I began to tickled my cunt. I could feel his cock harden and engorge stretching my lips wide. He moaned for me as his cock probed the top of my throat. I worked that cock with all the slut skills I posses until those delicious spurts of cum shot into the back of my throat. My pussy quivered on my fingers jammed in my hole as my first orgasm slammed my body. I looked up at Ade, his head laid back in complete satisfaction. I held my juice drenched fingers up to his face.

"Lick them,"

He obliged without further encouragement; I could see his delight as he savored every drop from my fingers. Licking long and slow making certain to get every ounce of the cunt juice that coated my hand.

"What are you going to do now?" I said.

"I'm doing this," grabbing my hips and spinning me over onto my hands and elbows. My ass was in the air, pleadingly, in position for what I knew had to come next. The bare surface of my cunt was brushed by that bulbous thick cock head gliding up and through my slit only parting it just a tease, and then he pulled away. I gasped. "Tell him what you want Kailee" Clara implored.

"I want your cock, Ade," I said, "I want you to ..."

I yelped in pleasure as he slid it up and in me deep, I could feel the head pressing against my cervix. He pushed my head to the couch cushion before he began to explore my twat with each increasingly powerful thrust. He kept my hips in place and took his time inside me. I closed my eyes and panted, loving the feeling, my body clenching and shivering from the seemingly endless onslaught of his cock. "Oh fuck, Ade," I heaved. Sensing my building climax, his thrusts became faster.

"Is that good?" he panted.

I moaned in affirmation.

Ade kept thrusting drilling deep, then I thought of that bitch. Johann, fucking her, and how I was getting fucked the same way. I looked at Clara, what if I told her? But now, her eyes were closed and her legs spread wide, and her fingers disappearing into cunt, a deep contentment on her face.

"God damn it," I growled, "You better make me cum."

Ade didn't say a word. My pussy glided up and down in rhythm with his cock. All I thought about was Ade and his magnificent cock pounding in and out. I could feel my orgasm knotting up inside me. I trembled, my breath froze. He sent the orgasm rippling through my body like an avalanche crushing me. I heaved. I cried out. I moaned and wailed. How hard and loud I did not care. But I felt spent and collapsed on my cheek. Ade followed me down keeping his cock inside me. My cunt's walls were rubbed again. I whimpered, helpless as he took his time inside me.

As soon as he pulled out, I rolled over to through my arms around his necked and kiss him. We lay together the sweat of our bodies mingling into one. I was close enough to feel his breathing, the sex dizziness still spinning through my head.

"So did I disappoint" I said.

"Hell no," he declared.

"Was it good for you too, Kailee" Clara inquired.

"That was fucking awesome!"

Ade was here with me as I began to think of Johann and that bitch. How often had they done it? When did it start? Clara was here too. She slipped back on her panties, happy and satisfied. I watched her get dressed, while cuddling Ade. The sex dizzy was winding down.

So I was still perplexed with what I going to do? I was still angry at Johann. I would say I even hated him for what he was doing. The thought of seeing Clara cry was too much for me. She'd have to know sometime, but not now. Still there's no way I could look at him the same, not without doing something.

For now; I am not the feminist I should be.

"Ade" I said, drawing my leg over his stomach to climb atop him. His eyes wide and vulnerable for me, "you need to make me cum again."

-Credits to Sargedog for editing.

RuzieD
RuzieD
12 Followers