The Ferraro Family Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ignoble
Ignoble
1,388 Followers

Keeping what was going on a secret from her other daughter, the eighteen year old Lori, was sure to pose all sorts of problems, but none that couldn't be overcome.

"Say, mom . . ."

"Yes, honey?"

"It's not that I'm complaining or anything," Kelly asked, "but where did this come from?"

"Hmm?"

Kelly tried again. "Incest is kind of a big deal, right? And I've certainly never known you to be interested in women. So how come you came in here and jumped your own daughter?"

That seemed like kind of an odd question to Jessica, but not so much that she wanted to lift her head from these cushions. "I was just returning the favor."

"What?"

Jessica stifled an annoyed groan, but finally raised up again so that she could face the young woman. She wasn't seriously going to try to deny what she'd done was she? Hadn't she just showed her that she didn't have a problem with it?

"You did the same thing to me this morning, Kelly."

"No, I didn't." The teen looked confused, not caught.

"Yes, you did. Honey, I know it was you who made love to me this morning."

Kelly was adamant in her denial though. "Honest, mom, I did no such thing. I wasn't even home for much of this morning. I needed some new shoes and spent a few hours at the store today. I couldn't have done anything with you." She pointed towards her closet, indicating what looked like a brand new pair of sneakers. "See? There they are."

"But I know it was you, Kelly . . ."

"Why? What makes you think it was me?"

Jessica got out of bed and walked over to where her pants lay, scooping them up to fish something out of a pocket. "Because you dropped this. I found it on the carpet."

Looking at what lay in the palm of her mother's hand, Kelly was surprised to see one of her earrings. "So that's what happened to that! I should have guessed." Turning her face back up to the other woman, she explained, "Mom, I was in your bedroom last week because I wanted to borrow those cute slacks of yours. I must have dropped it then."

Jessica hesitated uncertainly. The girl was looking her right in the eye and there was nothing in either her behavior or her voice to suggest that she wasn't telling her the truth, but could that earring have really lain on her floor for a week without her noticing it?

"Really?"

"Yes, mom. After what we just did, I don't have any reason to lie to you about a thing like that. It wasn't me."

Letting the pants she was still holding drop back to the floor, Jessica had to take a moment to think this through as everything she had been so completely convinced of proved to be wrong. Sitting on the edge of the bed, she ran through everything that happened over and over again in her mind.

"But if it wasn't you, then who . . ."

The two women looked at each other, realization dawning on them both at the same time.

"Lori!"

Ignoble
Ignoble
1,388 Followers
12