The Ferris Wheel

Story Info
The first date can be the best one.
3.1k words
4.05
20.2k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The bridge we were walking over spanned a creek swollen with recent rain, and as it rushed past, it roared in a fit of white noise so intense that it obscured virtually all other sound, leaving us in a sort of sonic snowglobe where time wasn't quite synched up with the rest of the world. We moved as if in slow motion, every smile, every flip of hair, every step in half speed, like some badly conceived shampoo commercial. It's weird how your senses will freak out like that when one of them is overloaded, but it gave me precious moments to look more closely at this girl whom the creek had transformed into a vision of silky, bouncy, well-conditioned, and conspicuously dandruff-free blonde hair.

It was our first date, and we were still in the process. You know, The Process by which all participants in the date figure out the rules and the agenda. We knew each other, not well, but we had worked at the same place for six months or so, and finally the flat out lust I felt every time I saw her talked me into doing something about it. I wasn't very confident, as I was significantly older than she was, but apparently she had a thing for me, too, because within a minute of my proposal, she had agreed to come out to this small town fair as our first date.

I'm not going to go into all the pros and cons of her personality, and her background, or her likes, dislikes, and ambitions. I had a lot of information in those areas, but to be quite frank, it was the lust that had gotten me to this point, and it was the lust that I was listening to at that moment. Just plain, old-fashioned want-to-get-into-her-pants-itude. She was cute, not beautiful, not a stunner the way some are, but with the shoulder-length blonde hair, the palest of pale skin, the bright blue eyes, and the light, natural makeup, she was the embodiment of the Girl Next Door. If you stopped there and didn't investigate further, it was easy to overlook her. But there was a particular moment when she wore a particular outfit in a particular pose one day that I came to the realization that had brought us to that point. She had tits.

One day she wore a blouse a little snugger than the others, and turned in a way that gave me a perfect silhouetted view as the fabric hugged her, and I saw big, full showstopping tits. The kind of tits you can cup in your hand and still have enough left over to jiggle. They rode high and proud, and I could tell that her bra wasn't there so much to hold them UP as to hold them IN. And in that moment, I wanted them. I wanted them because no one else noticed them. I wanted them because it made me look more closely and see the long legs under the khaki slacks, and the slightly thick, bubble ass that needed its own soundtrack when she walked down the hall. I wanted them most of all because they were beautiful.

And they were beautiful that night, too. She wore one of those faux retro t-shirts that hug all the girls' curves without technically showing anything off. It showed off those tits so well that my cock started getting hard every time I looked at them, so I had to make eye contact or risk spending the evening in an ever-constricting underwear prison. Just a brown t-shirt, a snug pair of jeans, and a pair of sneakers, and I would have sworn she was the sexiest thing I had ever seen. I wanted to Fuck her. Not fuck her, but Fuck her. Not the kind of time-wasting, nothing-better-to-do, let's-see-what-you-got fucking you did in high school. And not the room-spinning, fumbling-for-clasps-and-zippers, trying-not-to-puke fucking you did after the bar. But a life-changing, full-attention, everything-throbbing, who-needs-food? kind of Fucking that would forever change the way I thought about brown t-shirts and the way she would feel about first dates. So I started to do something about it.

I stopped on the bridge, pulled her closer, and asked something she couldn't quite hear over the eardrum-numbing roar from below. I asked again, and she still couldn't make it out. So I pulled her closer, moved her hair out of the way with my cheek, slipped my arm around her waist, and whispered,

"Would you mind terribly if I kissed you now? I hate suspense."

Her eyes widened as she digested what she'd heard, and after a second her cheeks flushed, and she smiled, and I knew it was going to be a fun evening.

"Sure," she said. "Frankly, I've been thinking about it since I got into your car."

I moved my lips to hers as she leaned into my arm around her waist and kissed her on the bridge as crowds of people walked past on their way to the fair. Just an exploratory peck at first, then she moistened her lips a bit and really started to put me to work. Soon her tongue was flicking in and out against mine, and she turned her head to get a better angle. Right then, I disconnected, straightened up and grabbed her hand firmly as I said,

"Come on, let's go to the fair. I have a feeling it could be fun, don't you?"

She wiped her lips with the back of her hand, smiled a little sideways smile, and came with me without a word.

We did all the things people do at a fair: drank beer, ate fair food, listened to a couple of bands play, played some games, people-watched. Everywhere we went, I saw men looking at her longingly, some out of the corner of their eyes, some blatantly. A group of guys leaning against the fence got treated to another quick make-out session, a group of teenagers by the river got to see us do it some more. She figured out quickly that I was drawing it out, making her wait, and she played along, teasing me herself. She would rub a breast along my arm while we were in line behind some blue-hairs, wiggle her ass at me when she knew I was looking.

On the Ferris wheel, there was no holding back. Tongues crashed together. Lights flashed as the big wheel dipped us into the crowd and back out again, into the cool night air. My hands found her breasts underneath her shirt and she gasped when my fingers found her nipples and squeezed. We could hear voices when we came back around to the bottom of the wheel, but we couldn't be bothered to stop what we were doing. My hand slipped down the back of her jeans and played with her ass a little while, then she shifted her weight so I could get even deeper. A quick dip into the pool of juices forming underneath her pussy, then back out as we felt the wheel begin to slow. I playfully sucked my finger clean in front of her, then kissed her quickly before it became our turn to disembark.

"Tasty," she said, and smiled that sideways smile again.

People stared at us as we got off the wheel, murmuring behind their hands or just plain gawking, the men looking envious, the women disgusted. A couple of teenaged boys gave me high fives, and she giggled, knowing then as she had on the wheel that we had put on quite a show.

She grabbed my arm tightly and pulled herself close, rubbing those fantastic tits against me and purring into my ear.

"Time to go soon," she whispered, "I have to get home."

"What time do you need to get there?" I asked.

"In about two hours," she said, smirking.

I smiled back, knowing that it only took forty-five minutes to get to her place from the fair. Back to the field where we had parked we raced, walking as fast as the crowd would allow, holding hands and laughing the whole way. We found the car quickly, and I was amazed as I looked around at the hundreds of cars parked nearby, where there had been only a dozen or so when we arrived.

I opened her door and let her in, got into my side and started the engine. Got the a/c working, and was preparing to put the car into drive and make a mad dash for somewhere more secluded, when she said,

"Kiss me."

I leaned over the center console and kissed her as I hadn't allowed my self to on the bridge. Fully, deeply, passionately, I let her know at that moment how badly I wanted her. That kiss went on and on forever, as kisses of that type tend to do. Her hand found my hair as mine found hers, and I ran my fingers through it until I got to the nape of her neck. I grabbed a handful of her blonde locks and roughly pulled her even deeper into my kisses, and she whimpered just a bit, then bit my lip playfully.

With my hand on her neck and her tongue in my mouth, I started using my other hand to explore the objects of my original affection. Her breasts were as firm as they looked, and they responded quickly to my attentions. Soon my caresses encountered the firm little knots of her nipples through the lightly padded t-shirt bra she was wearing. She whimpered a little more when I started circling one of them with the tip of my finger, putting just enough pressure on it that she could feel it through her bra. I sucked on her tongue a little when I finally started flicking the nipple itself lightly through her bra, and she moaned, throwing her head back and breaking the lock we had on each others' faces.

Never one to miss an opportunity like that, I began to nibble, kiss, and suck on her neck, and she started clawing at my back and moaning more deeply. In one motion, I pulled her t-shirt and bra up to her neck with my left hand, and pulled her more closely with my right. I began kneading her perfect breasts with both hands, and as I leaned in closer, I noticed that her nipples were a bright rosy pink, areolae the size of a poker chip and slightly puffy. Perfect. I gently rolled one of her nipples between the thumb and middle finger of my right hand, while my lips found the other. I used the flat of my tongue to stroke the entirety of her sensitive nipple area at once, and her breathing quickened even more. Then I flicked that rosy little morsel with my tongue a few times, and she gasped as I mimicked the action with the forefinger of my other hand as I continued to roll her nipple.

She started to rise from her reclined position at this, and I got a little worried that the night was ending, but she was just adjusting herself. Her new upright angle let her tits fall heavily into my hands, and they were firm and solid, with no sag whatsoever. Those things couldn't have held a pencil underneath them! When I paused a bit in my attentions to marvel at my good fortune, she went on the offensive.

She leaned forward into me until I was slanted backwards and started kissing me with the fervor of a woman on a mission. She supported herself with one hand on the center console, and I could feel her nipples drawing patterns on my chest as her bare breasts swung freely with her every move. Her free hand wasted little time finding my cock bulging through my jeans, and she grabbed what she could of it tightly, humming happy little tunes to herself, while she bit my lip. She began using her fingertips to lightly stroke the length of my cock then, pausing to tap the head as I had her nipples. I gasped whenever she did this, and she giggled a little, knowing she was getting her revenge.

I opened my eyes and saw shadows moving through the fog on the windows, and thought it was about time to get this little interlude finished up. So I sat up quickly, pushing her back again until she was half reclined, and she sighed long and loud as I began to unbutton her jeans. Once opened, I looked down and saw the soft down of her white, firm belly trail down into a pair of orange cotton panties. She squirmed a bit, trying to get her jeans to slide down for me, but I put my fingers on her stomach to stop her, as that was my job.

I wiggled my fingers into the space between her panties and her jeans, and started kissing her again, not letting her concentrate on what I was doing. Her wiggles had dislodged her pants enough that there was room for me to maneuver my fingers easily, so I decided to take advantage. I lightly touched her panties over her pubic mound and felt the telltale steel wool sensation of hair, and a lot of it. Was she unshaved? I was going to have to wait to find out, as I had a plan and meant to stick to it.

I kissed her harder then, beginning to softly stroke up and down on the damp area over her pussy lips. I wasn't putting enough pressure on them to feel them very well, but they seemed thick and pouty. Up and down, slowly, softly, I let my fingers explore, always lifting up just before they hit the area where her clit should be. I waited until she had soaked her panties into a sodden mess before I let my fingertips softly brush her nubbin, and found it swollen and surprisingly large under the wet cotton. She gasped and grabbed my arm tightly at the contact, so I took advantage of the movement to pull my hand out of her jeans and slip it under the waistband of her panties.

I immediately felt the long, wet strands of her bush underneath my fingers. It was so long it seemed as if it might never have been trimmed! Then I let my fingers slide to one side, found a little stubble at the edge of her pantyline, and figured that she kept her bush trimmed into a neat V, but never cut the hair down. A first for me, and I was fascinated. I opened my eyes as I continued to kiss her and found her staring at me worriedly. She was wondering whether her furry little bush was going to be a turn-off, so I answered by letting my middle finger slide down to rub her clit. Her eyes rolled up into her head, and she moaned loudly into my mouth then, and I began to kiss her neck.

She started whispering to herself when I began using the flats of two fingers to caress her clitoris in a circular motion, her little girl voice cooing "yeah" and "uh-huh" over and over again. I smiled, knowing I had her where I wanted her. I continued rubbing her clit with the same motion for a while, letting the sensations build up into the frenzy that I knew was going to be the best orgasm I had created in a very long time.

Her breathing quickened noticeably again after a minute or two, and I switched tactics so as not to let her off the hook too soon. I used my fingers to pull down on her pussy lips, stretching them and massaging them until the juices literally flowed over my fingers, then slipped one into the tightness of her pussy. Her whole body stiffened, and she froze until I started to suck on her erect nipples. She quivered a little then, and even more when I curled my finger inside her and began to stroke that sensitive little area behind her pubic mound - the G spot. Her eyes were wide open and staring at the roof of the car, and she kept whispering "So good, so good," over and over again until her hips started to buck and her hand grabbed my forearm and pulled it down into her crotch as hard as she could. I felt her pussy tighten around my finger, and it began to convulse as I bit lightly on her nipple. The whispering stopped, and a long "uhhhhhhhhhh" was all she could manage for several seconds, its pitch rising and falling as she thrashed about in her seat.

Finally, her eyes rolled down out of her head, and I smoothly removed my hand as she relaxed into a seated position. The expression on her face was one of relief and joy and longing, and I kissed her quickly. Just to prove my dominance over her, I slipped my still sodden finger into her mouth and we shared the taste of her orgasm, she lapping at it greedily.

We finally came to our senses and looked around, and even through the foggy windows, we could see that things were vastly different. The field, once filled with cars, was empty of all but one or two! Hundreds of people had walked by the car while we had our fun, and a few had even scrawled messages into the light film of dust that had settled onto the car's windows from the parking traffic. "Fuck Her!" "Nice tits!" "Beat that pussy up!" Apparently we had had an audience!

She looked around and started to giggle as she realized what had happened. She pulled down her shirt and started zipping her jeans as I put the car into gear to beat a hasty retreat before a passing police car wondered why we were the only ones there.

"That was amazing," she said as we drove toward home. "I knew you were worth taking a chance on."

"What do you mean?" I asked. "Were you that worried about having a good time?"

"No, I was worried because you're the first man I've been with since I was sixteen. I've been a practicing lesbian until about five hours ago. I don't know why, but I've always had a hard time taking my eyes off of you, and when you actually asked me out, I started lusting after a man for the first time in a long time. The four days since you asked me out have been excruciating. And I just had the best orgasm of my life. Is all that weird?"

"Ummm, no. Not weird. Hot, yes. Weird, no. And I'm even more turned on by it. Is that weird?"

"Nope," she said, grinning. "It looks like going to the fair is going to be a hell of a lot more fun than I thought it was going to be. And who knew I loved Ferris wheels so much?