The Ferry

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ian slumped back on the other bed, while Jo started to lick the man's still erect cock again.

"I want you to come again." She told him while holding his cock and looking him in the eye. "Fuck me again."

"I haven't got another condom on me though." He replied.

"Don't worry." Jo told him. "Just don't come inside me, do it over my bum like Ian did."

He didn't need to be asked twice, the man got in behind her, also bending down to lick her arsehole. Jo whimpered as his tongue licked around her rim. He then probed a little deeper, even licking around where Ian had just came, using his lubrication to enter her anus with his tongue.

The man then sank his cock into Jo for the second time that night. He didn't hold back this time, thrusting hard and deep into her hot, wet pussy. He lasted for a couple of minutes before pulling out as he was told and finishing himself off over Jo's bum.

She was covered in the spunk of the 2 men now and absolutely exhausted.

"Thanks boys, that was wonderful." She told them. "I think I need a shower after what you've just covered me in! Do you mind going now?" She also said to the man.

"Course not." He said. "I know the score, it's fine, I've had a lot of fun."

He gave Jo a last kiss, shook Ian's hand and left. Jo hadn't even bothered to find out what his name was!

Once the door was closed the couple held each other and kissed, softly with loving tenderness. The whole thing had taken no more than an hour from start to finish, the adrenalin was starting to wear off now.

"So you feel ok with seeing me fuck another man then?" Jo asked him.

"It was incredible." Ian replied. "I don't think I've ever seen anything as sexy."

"I'm so glad you enjoyed it." Jo continued. "I loved every second. I hope you don't think I'm a slut now."

"Course I don't." He reassured her. "I honestly wouldn't have gone through with this if I thought I'd feel jealous, or think any worse of you."

Jo kissed him and went for her shower. They didn't speak any more about it that night, drifting off to sleep. When they woke up in the morning, they both felt a bit worse for wear after the drink the night before. They talked about their night over breakfast and were both still feeling good about what had happened. This was the last thing Jo had worried about, waking up in the morning wishing she hadn't done it. As she had done a few times when she was younger. Ian's mood saw to that, he was clearly feeling fine about everything.

The Boat docked not long after 9am, the passengers getting onto coaches into Amsterdam city centre. Jo and Ian were quietly pleased that they hadn't bumped into their friend that morning.

"Where do you want to go then?" Ian asked her when they were dropped off at Central Station.

"I want to see the Red Light District." She replied. "I still feel so horny, I want to go to the seedy bits, sex shops, shows, prostitutes, the lot."

Ian happily agreed, and took Jo on the short 10 minute walk to the Red Light District. They passed the Grasshopper pub and moved along down a road full of bars and sex shops. Jo was taken aback that everything was on show, hardcore porn in the windows, not like behind darkened glass at home.

They went over a bridge across a canal and down past the first Prostitutes. Jo looked on and saw how many there were.

"Bloody hell, there's hundreds of them!" She exclaimed.

"I told you it would be an eye opener didn't I!" Ian said, squeezing her hand.

They made their way down the street, towards a bar Ian knew. Jo was shocked to see so many of the girls trying to get them in. She would have expected it with single men, but a couple? Most of them made eye contact with Jo, as if trying to get her to drag her husband in.

They finally made it to a pub in the middle of the Red Light District called The Sailor. They settled in and started their first beers of the day. They had a perfect spot to people watch, they had about 5 working girls in view and could watch to see if any men went in. Being a Saturday morning it was quiet at first. There was one attractive blonde girl across the way that was getting some attention though.

A couple of minutes later, a man who had earlier walked past, went up to the window and went in.

"She's got one!" Jo told Ian when he came back from the toilet. "I'm timing them!"

"It'll be 15 minutes if he's just paying the standard €50!" Ian commented.

"How do you know so much about it?!" Jo asked him jokingly. "Have you been in to one of these?"

"No I haven't!" Ian replied defensively. "Like I said, a couple of the lads went in when I was here last."

"Weren't you even tempted?" She asked him. "It's not like I'd have found out."

"Yes, if I'm being honest, very tempted." He went on. "But I'd have felt so guilty afterwards I just couldn't do it."

"I wonder how it feels to sell your body?" Jo asked, almost to herself. "I'd love to know what it was like to just welcome a man in, fuck him for money then see him out."

"You seem to be getting overly curious about this!" Ian said to her.

"I love the way the sex is so detached." Jo went on. "Just like any other job. At the end of the day you just go back to your normal life!"

Ian just let Jo carry on with her thoughts and got 2 more beers in. They spent the next 2 hours watching the world go by, drinking more as they did.

Jo then said something totally out of the blue that shocked Ian.

"Let's go and see that blonde girl across the street." She said.

"What pay to go in?" Said Ian incredulously.

"Yeah, let's do it." Jo confirmed. "Last night we did something amazing, something I never dreamed I'd ever do. Let's do something else wild right now."

Ian said nothing, just looking at her and drinking his pint.

"We can go back to being the ordinary coupe on Sunday when we get back." She continued. "I want to do all the dirty stuff I can while I'm in a place like this."

"I can't believe you want to do this?" Ian said. "Are you sure about this? You want to watch me have sex with a prostitute?"

"Yeah, why not?" Jo went on. "You watched me have sex with a stranger last night, let me do the same."

Ian still couldn't believe it. His wife had never been the shy retiring type, making no secret of how much she enjoyed sex, but he'd never expected this. Jo finished her drink and told Ian to do the same.

She led the way out of the pub, across the canal towards the blonde girl Jo had picked out. She knew her husband preferred blondes like she was, it was a safe bet that Ian would like her. Ian still though right up to the last minute that she would change her mind, she didn't.

Jo signalled to the girl that they wanted to come in, she smiled and opened the door, welcoming the couple into the small room behind her window."

"Hi, I'm Crystal." She said. "So glad you came to see me. What can I do for you today.

Her accent had a lovely soft Dutch tone to it. The girl had a gorgeous body, curvy but not at all fat. She was extremely pretty, with shoulder length noise hair. Jo also noticed that she was wearing a wedding ring, so he clearly had a husband that knew what she did for work.

"I'd like to watch you have sex with my husband." Jo said, taking charge again.

"Ok." Said Crystal. "That's €50 if you want straight sex, €100 if you want me to do you too."

"It's ok, just my husband thank you." Jo replied.

Jo sat in the chair in the corner of the room and watched Crystal undress her husband and get to work on him. She laid him on his back, naked and rolled a condom onto his cock. She went straight to work in him, sucking him deeply, wanking him as she did so. Crystal was a real pro, she got him to the point of coming before standing astride Ian's face, allowing him to lick her pussy. She tasted fantastic, the thought of her having had sex with so many men that day spurring Ian on to delve between her lips, probing her hole. He was so turned on now, Crystal had done her job, he wouldn't last long once they fucked.

She gave him only a minute before changing position again and lowering herself onto his cock. Ian could see Jo smiling at him as he entered the prostitute, he still couldn't believe this was happening.

Crystal rode him hard, hammering down onto his cock. He held onto here arse, pulling her down onto his length until he screamed out, coming into the condom. The whole thing had lasted just 15 minutes and was businesslike. Still, their curiosity had been satisfied, Jo had thoroughly enjoyed watching her husband have sex with another woman.

Ian got dressed and Crystal, now in her knickers and bra again, saw them out into the street.

The couple mage their way back to the town centre without mentioning it to each other again. They held hands tightly, smiling to each others like young lovers. This weekend away had brought them closer together in ways they'd never have thought possible, time would tell where it would lead them next.

12