The Ferryman

Story Info
How she found a new boyfriend when her car died.
1.4k words
3.67
13.5k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was lucky that I saw the sign for the bayou ferry just before my car died. The Interstate was just on the other side of the water, and I knew I could get a ride into town there. I walked back to the little side road and took it into the woods.

I was not really frightened; I just felt a little vulnerable. After all, my chiffon cocktail dress and high heels were not really designed for a walk in the woods. . The night was very dark, but it was warm, and the lush flowers all around poured their perfume into the spring air. Actually, it was a very romantic night.

I had really been looking forward to this party at Joanne's house. She always invites great-looking guys. I fantasized that I would meet a really handsome guy. I figured we'd dance, talk, then he'd take me home, and the night would work its magic. This was turning into a very different night from the one I imagined.

Through the trees, I could see a light. I hoped it was the ferry dock, and sure enough, when I walked around the next curve, there it was. There was a ramshackle little office and a dock with two rowboats tied to it. It didn't look like much of a ferry, especially to a girl dressed like I was. However, I had very few choices, so I went to the door and opened it.

Behind the counter was an old man. He had to be at least seventy, but when he looked up and saw me, I could see the lust in his eyes. I don't imagine he gets too many pretty, twenty-year-old girls in fancy dresses as customers. He said, "Yes, Miss?"

"My car broke down a ways back, and I need to be taken across the bayou. Can you do that?" I asked shyly.

"For ten bucks," he winked at me. "Or other considerations..." I quickly fished a ten-dollar bill out of my purse and handed it to him. I did not like the look in his eye at all. I was beginning to worry about being alone with him in a rowboat when he called out, "Billy, c'mon in here!"

Through the other door walked the most magnificent man I had ever seen. He was at least 6'4", had tousled blond hair, and muscles on his muscles. He couldn't have been more than two or three years older than me. Could this be the man who would row me across? I sure hoped so!

"This way, miss," he said in a gentle, very masculine voice, gesturing toward the door. I floated out the door. He was so handsome! He walked me out onto the little dock. "Let's take this one, miss," he said, pointing to one of the rowboats. "It's a little bigger." He held out his hand. When I took it so he could help me in, I felt a tingle run all through me, like there was electricity in his hand. He was a very exciting man. I stepped into the boat and sat gingerly on a small cushion on the stern seat. As he climbed in, I adjusted my skirt so that the lace hem of my slip and a little of my creamy thigh would show. He sat down facing me and smiled. I smiled back, a little shyly. "Don't worry, miss," he said reassuringly, "I'll take good care of you." He didn't know how much I hoped he would!

We moved away from the dock. His muscles rippled as he pulled on the oars. It was fantastic to watch him, and I was very impressed. He gazed at me as he rowed, frankly staring at my breasts. He didn't seem to be able to take his eyes off my cleavage. I leaned back a little, pulling the bodice of my silky dress taut over my breasts, outlining my nipples, and trailed my finger in the still water. I smiled sweetly at him. "The man in the office called you Billy. My name is Annette. Annette Davenport."

"Good evening Miss Davenport," he replied, smiling back at me.

"Call me Annette, please, Billy," I said softly.

"Sure Miss...er...Annette." he replied, smiling broadly. "That full moon certainly is romantic, isn't it Billy?" I purred, crossing my legs so my skirt slid up even more.

"Yes, it sure is, Annette." I could hear his voice catch in his throat when I exposed my thighs. I knew from where he sat, he could look right up my skirt and see my silk panties.

Suddenly, the boat struck the dock on the far bank. He had been rowing harder as he got more excited, and we crossed very fast. He took a last long look at my legs, then my bosom, and then he got out onto the old dock. He carefully tied up the boat. He reached down and gave me his hand out to help me step out. "Let me help you, Annette," he said gallantly.

I took his hand and stepped up, but I managed to stumble, and practically fell against him, letting out a cute little feminine squeal. Instinctively, his arms went around my waist to catch me, just as I figured. I slid my arms up around his neck and pressed my breasts against his chest. He smelled wonderfully fresh and very male. He looked into my eyes and could see my emotions mirrored there. In his eyes, I could see what he wanted. I fluttered my lashes shut and parted my lips slightly, inviting him to kiss me. He bent to me and kissed me passionately, holding me very tight. He licked my lipstick, and I opened my mouth to him. His tongue slid between my lips and began to caress my soft mouth, thrilling my female soul.

I was trembling all over! He was so strong and muscular! His body was so hard! And through my thin skirt, I could feel another part of him getting very hard, too! I melted against him, giving him my sweetest, most romantic kiss.

His hands moved up and down my chiffon dress as he kissed me, caressing and petting me. His hands felt so good on me, strong and capable, yet gentle. I could feel the dampness beginning in my panties as he kissed me more deeply.

He broke our kiss, and with his lips very close to mine whispered, "Come with me darling Annette. Come with me." With his strong arm around my waist holding me tightly, he led me a little way up the path into the woods. Just off the path, he led me to a little green clearing. The air smelled very sweet and the grass was soft as he laid me down on the ground. He carefully lifted my skirt and caressed my panties. I moaned with passion. He slid my panties down over my nylons, held them to his lips, and kissed them, inhaling my perfume and licking my sweetness from their silky fabric.

I reached out and unzipped his tight jeans. He wore no underwear. His maleness sprang out, rock-hard and huge! I spread my legs for him, and he mounted me, sliding his long, strong penis into me. I know my soft pussy is very tight, but I was very high, so I was wet and slick. His first stroke went deep inside me, giving me an electric jolt of pleasure. He began to kiss me erotically as he moved smoothly inside me. I clung to him, pressing my swelling breasts tightly against his chest, desperately kissing him, feeling my orgasm starting. He was pulsing and throbbing as he moved back and forth within me, and my orgasm was coming very fast. I was totally lost in him, kissing him wantonly, writhing underneath him, moaning with unbridled passion.

Suddenly, I climaxed, my orgasm longer and stronger than any I had ever experienced before. At the same instant, he exploded inside me, filling me with his love. My pleasure was exquisite. He took me straight to Paradise, and I never wanted to leave! He held me then, stroking me and caressing me, kissing me softly and tenderly until I calmed down and fell asleep in his arms.

The night HAD worked its magic after all. I was deeply, romantically in love, and he was everything a girl ever wants.