The Fertility Festival

Story Info
An elf breeds his anthro harem of lusty ladies...
14.3k words
4.39
22.5k
37
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

****

The Fertility Festival

Breeding and Milking the Harem

The king stumbled in from the festival with a smile on his lips and his elfish wife on his arm, light dancing across their faces in love and joy. Arm in arm, Aubron's blonde head tipped down to hers as she met his lips in a kiss, although he kept his hair typically shorter than most elves. It was enough for her to run her fingers through as they embraced, however, and Rania leaned into her husband's arm, his clothes sharply cut to define his muscle, a strong man that could support her and protect her, even though the elfish queen most certainly did not need anyone to protect her. It was good to know, however, that he, Aubron, was there for her.

"I want you," he breathed, breath whispering across her lips. "So much..."

All a play and a ploy as he took her curly, red hair in his fingers, teasing it out from her head in the most sensual of touches as Rania shivered. And yet his lithe, beautiful queen had something far better in mind for him as she took him by his hand and led him into his quarters, fingers twitching in his own as if there was something more that she wanted to feel in her hand. With her dress shimmering in a fall of colours that they would never have found on their distant homeland of Earth, Rania stepped ahead of him, light of foot, having taken up temporary residence on a planet with lush foliage and a thickly humid tension in the air for his ascension ceremony. It was a sleek abode but still reminiscent of their times in crisp, clean lines, everything cleaned by robots even though the walls danced with a holograph that made it appear as if they could have been moving through a forest of olden times, on another planet entirely.

Things were different there, the forests richer than the comparative wasteland that had been left behind, though it was still viable back there. Aubron had not even met Rania back there, had not even set foot on Earth since the times of his childhood, that lifetime seeming so very long ago. Elves lived for so many years that lifetimes could come and go almost without catching the notice of the individual living through them, forgetting lives and even loves if they lived long enough. Despite all that, elves, not even the king and the new queen with her long, flowing locks, were not immortal and would not live until they were as old as the stars themselves through which they travelled. No, eventually, they would need to return to the dust from which they had come from, the aeons claiming them, sweetly, their lives at an end.

Yet Aubron was still a young king even though he was taking over from his father, the elder stepping down to pursue other goals in life, leaving him to lead their clan of elves, though there was, in all honesty, not all that much leading to be done sometimes. They took care of themselves and it was the forays to new worlds and realms that really took some more monitoring from a leadership standpoint, the trade deals and the like taken care of by his advisors. After all, one of the greatest benefits to being the king was that he could delegate, although there were responsibilities too to be had in a world that was forever changing, twisting him up into the vines of life that were flush with new growth and yet something still that required nurturing in order for that growth to remain kindly consistent.

But enough of that. Those were thoughts for other times, the ringing of the ceremony clamouring in the back of his mind, the deafening roars of those who had come to support him. They would all stand behind him, helping him lead the elves into a new age and he could not have been prouder to be where he was. He was only luckier than ever to be there with the most beautiful elfin woman in the galaxy too, pulling her to him as Rania gasped, a smile on her lips and mirth dancing in her eyes as if she was forever daring him to take the next challenge before it had even presented itself to him.

Aubron smiled, drawing his wife into his arms, eyes on hers, though the brush of her lips against hers was far more alluring, her body arcing wantonly up against him, though that was a prelude to something that, although near, was to come later. There was time for that, the aftermath of becoming king, and he knew even then that something deeper in him would have to be sated in order to truly become king.

Yet there was no case for procreation between the two of them until they were good and ready for it, the stars aligning and their lives coming to such sweetness that they could not help but allow their bodies to do the work that they were, inherently, designed to do. Of course, that did not mean that they did not engage in certain activities for the purpose of making little elves without the end result, lust as much a part of the community of the space-travelling elves, the intricate network that, kindly, linked them together. Yet things had not always been like that and he knew it was so, his mind casting back, only briefly, to when they had been chaste and pure, a part of their history that, well, had not been the brightest of times, even to him. But that had been before him, even though it was a hushed, morose section of their history learning, as children, that was required for the impact on their race, even back then, that it had had.

Aubron laughed lightly. How times had changed! And his wife, oh, his beautiful wife... Her lips drew him in as he kissed her passionately, her fingers entwined with his, heart rising to a fervent pound. Like with so many other times, she would not take no for an answer and led him on, her breath on his lips sending his head spinning very pleasantly.

"Come with me," Rania murmured, drawing him through the reception room of their temporary abode, set with places to sit and a fantastic view out over the lake, spaceships shivering through the distant sky as they came and went. "I think we've kept them waiting long enough."

Waiting? Who was waiting? Aubron's brow furrowed and he shook his head but followed her all the same. There were no secrets between husband and wife, after all, but the line-up he walked in on in the bedroom surprised even him.

Ladies. Seven of them, in fact, all different species except for two cows who had to be sisters with a black and white splotched hide on each of them. They were only the start of it, however, as they were flanked on either side by a pale chestnut mare with a golden-yellow mane and tail, a white dinosaur somewhat like a raptor and grey accents to her scales, a goat with a thick, beautiful body and creamy-white fur to go with her floppy ears, a white rabbit with soft, pink eyes and, last but certainly not least, a crimson phoenix with fire in her eyes and a thick ruff of golden feathers cresting her chest, breasts heaving seemingly just from the mere passage of breath alone.

It was a lot to take in. More, really, than the king had been prepared for, although his cock could not help but stir at the mere sight of them, hungering even then for what, evidently, was to come. It didn't take a fool to know and understand just how his elfish wife had chosen to bring the traditions and ceremonies of their kind into fresh life, the bunny drawing his eyes as she pushed up onto her toes and moaned softly, eyes half-closed as if she could barely contain herself. All of them, of course, were entirely naked and smiling with different degrees of coyness and cockiness, depending on just who he took in at any given moment, the scent of their obvious arousal as thick and as heavy in the air as any rare perfume.

"Well, well, well," he purred, raising an eyebrow as he held Rania's hand to his chest, heart pounding delightfully. "What have you planned for me here, my dear wife?"

"A little celebration of ascending to the throne," she murmured, barely able to contain herself as she shifted her weight from foot to foot. "Oh, Aubron... It has been so long but you have earned this and you have earned all the joys too that come with kinghood."

Eyeing the waiting ladies, Aubron smirked.

"And am I to think that you shall not enjoy them yourself too? The king's harem, after all, is not solely for the king..."

Rania smiled and shook her head, though there was a secret in her eyes that she had not yet allowed into the room with them.

"There will be more surprises for you later," she said, winking as she put a finger to her lips. "But that's for me to know and for you to find out. Enjoy them, my husband... These have been well prepared for your tastes and lusts."

And so they were but, right then and there, Aubron was not destined to know their names as Rania took a seat on a plush sofa and left him to it, his private quarters ensuring that they would not be disturbed. His harem would be Aubron's to do with as he pleased, although all of the ladies there were there by choice, his bed beckoning as the older goat chuckled throatily and wiggled her large hips at him, the fatness of her arse simply begging to be pounded.

"I'm the oldest here, my darling," she drawled, crooking a finger in the direction of the elfish king. "But don't take me for one who can't keep up with these young sorts! I have plenty in store for you..."

Aubron cocked an eyebrow, drawing himself up tall. The bulge in his trousers was obvious, the smoothly falling and flowing garment too loose-fitting to be all that concealing, though he didn't want to hide anything at all. No... He wanted his ladies, his lovely harem, on their knees, begging for his cock, his cum spilling out of their overflowing pussies as he bred them over and over again, impregnating them with the seed of a king.

He took a breath. There could be no holding back.

"I'll take you first then."

The goat didn't waste any time about it, smirking and wiggling her way over to him, though her cloven hooves came with a brisk clip against the hard floor. There would have to be a rug down at some point, he thought to himself, but Rania was better at that sort of thing than he was. The goat kissed him softly, though her tongue swiftly quested for entry in deepening the kiss, and he let her do it, her paws wandering, groping his chest, down across his crotch, the bulge of his shaft begging attention that, of course, she was only too willing to give. Her paws made quick work of his clothes, stripping him nude and freeing his erection, which sprung out hard and ready into her paws as she gently bore him back to the bed.

"Let me take care of you," she murmured. "Oh, my king, your wife has shown us so much already, shown us what you like... Now it's time for you to show us what you enjoy!"

And she was only too eager as she let him pin her to the bed, his cock at her lips, already drooling pre-cum. His race was quite over-productive in that department and having the ability to replenish their energy and semen with magic, of course, lent them an extra advantage that was surely to come in handy as Aubron grunted and teased his cock against her lips, leaving a slick smear of pre-cum in his wake.

"Yes," she breathed, eyes shimmering brown pools that drew him in and in. "Take me... My king!"

She was only one of his harem but he could not deny the liking he had for the goat even then, his cock finding her lips and sinking in. Her tongue curled up and around his shaft, demonstrating delicious flexibility, and Aubron groaned, splattering pre-cum into her mouth that, of course, was swiftly gulped down. There was nothing like watching a lady's throat work as she devoured his seed, for there had been others before his wife, but the precursor of their society and the king was that, well, sexual pleasure was not restrained to anything as simple as monogamy.

And he was glad of that as his wife slipped in, Rania angled the goat's mouth just so - they had not even been introduced! Still, what did something like that matter when they were engrossed in one another, pleasure overcoming them. Her tits heaved and he squeezed them wantonly, massaging and teasing the hefty flesh as the others in his harem, still yet to be tested, watched on, paws between their legs as they masturbated to the erotic scene before them.

It would have been silly to think that he could hold back, even with her lips suckling passionately on his cock, a teasing, wet embrace, but Aubron did not yet want to spend his seed in her mouth. No, that was something that could come later as he eased down her body, cock dragged from her lips as he drew her to the edge of the bed. With her buttocks nearly hanging off, she was perfectly positioned to wrap her legs up and around his waist, letting his cock sink home in a thrust so perfectly timed that it took the goat a moment to understand what was happening.

Her bleat of pleasure and orgasm, however, could not be mistaken for anything else as he slammed into her, driving her pleasure on, taking leave of sweetness and sensuality as she groaned for it. Her ecstasy rose and fell and Aubron snarled like a feral creature himself and not a high-class elf as he leaned over her, one hand bearing heavily down into the bed as he grunted and pounded her for all he was worth. The moans of the others watching, waiting, encouraged him on, eyes riveted to his muscled form, the tone of his buttocks seeming of particular attention.

He flushed through with pride, chin tipped up proudly, grunt after groan breaking his lips. They should have been watching - it was their right to as his harem - to see just what they were getting into, how virile he was, how much pleasure he could deliver unto them, over and over again. There would be no end to it, seed pouring from his cock, the magic within him flooding through, tingling down to his fingertips, a sinuous trail of floating, wispy magic breaking free even when he did not intend to release it. And, wherever he touched, that magic warmed her skin through her fur, sending the goat into louder and louder moans, pushing up against him, using her legs for what leverage she could.

Yet his wife was there, slipping her hand between them, mischief glinting in her green eyes. It was not her liking to be involved in that sort of thing - her preferred place was in training his harem to be the best that they could be for her husband - but there were secrets to come out as she placed a small, green plant on the goat's stomach, small and innocuous.

At first.

He was too caught up to ask what it was but the answer was to be seen and experienced rather than told as the shivering 'leaves' of the plant unfolded themselves with a shake like a pet dog into tentacles and vines, slithering out and growing to the size of a lantern that could be carried along with oneself, the flame within pure magic that would never burn out. A good size, the tentacles thickened, about as girthy as a pencil, tickling her stomach as she giggled and tried to look down at herself, horns catching lightly on the bed sheets.

Putting a finger to her lips, Rania winked.

"Just a little more fun for you, my husband," Rania said, though she could not help herself from licking her lips in ardent anticipation too. "Relax... Enjoy the show!"

The little plant wriggled on the goat's belly and Aubron watched, fascinated, as it squirmed its way up her chest, seeking out something that, clearly, only it understood and knew where to find. Yet not even he could have expected or dreamed up just how it latched around the goat's nipples, sucking them into its tiny, little 'mouths' with such force that her tits drew up from her chest, the goat moaning and wriggling. They swelled to encase her nipples when the fat nubs did not instantly fit but that was merely another note in testament to her breeding prowess, all that the goat could offer him in turn as her breasts were so very delightfully and erotically manipulated.

"Oh..." She whined. "Yes... Oh, yes! My king!"

The tentacles grew and grew from the strange plant but Aubron was more willing than ever to bear witness to what delights it had in store for him and his harem, already considering seeing just whether or not he could get it to milk his dick too. Perhaps that was an experiment for another time, however, as he hammered into her, the mighty strokes of his breeding rod ploughing into her pussy, folds hot and warm around him.

Yes...

More, always more. The goat twisted in her second climax, bleating out her pleasure, as the plant sucked her breasts dry, the magic (some would have called it science but it was no matter) drawing milk to her tits only to pull it away again, filtering it into the plant itself. The tentacles suckled it all down too as if it was part of a dry and barren land without their essence, rumbling around her breasts as the heavy flesh pulsed and throbbed, aching with desire for more, always more.

Funny how that worked sometimes in love and lust...

The others clustered in, hot, heaving bodies demanding attention, paws and even his wife's hands too sweeping Aubron's body. He was an elf in demand and they wanted to let him know that, the cow sisters giggling as they tried to lap his cock at the same time even as it ploughed into the goat's needy snatch. They were unsuccessful at best and had to resort to his churning balls, hanging lightly within his sack, their fat, fleshy tongues making wet work of pleasing him, as much as his hips were caught up in the heat of motion right then. It was no matter if anyone was bumped or jostled as long as the ultimate pleasure was theirs to claim for themselves, the master elf himself on the pinnacle of his own ecstasy too.

One thrust.

His nuts pulled up, tingling with the magic of all they held.

Two thrusts.

The elf caught his breath.

Three thrusts!

Aubron howled out his lust, hammering in, need curling and tightening inside him. It was not a slow rise but a heady rush that slammed down into him as if he was, in fact, the one being fucked, orgasm bursting into her pussy even as his nuts seemed to pulse and contracting, vibrating with the tenacity of spilling his load. The cow sisters battled for position with the mare, their tongues hungry for any spilt drops of his seed, although it really needed to be driven up into their hungry pussies, as was the nature of the ceremony of his ascension. For the real importance on breeding on the eve of the ceremony itself was that it was easier than ever for an elf to get another species, regardless of what that species was, pregnant.

And he knew that - oh, he did. Grunting wildly as he ploughed her, cum splattering everywhere from her filled, soaked pussy, Aubron forced the goat, very willingly, to accept his load, grinding in over and over again. Even then he knew too that his seed was working its way deeper and deeper through her hot passage, seeking out the eggs within her that were simply waiting to be fertilised. Whether the young they produced were more like elves or goats, however, was something that they would not find out for nine months, though his heart surged with the power of breeding even then.

Yes... He hissed, rolling his head back, the bare expanse of his throat on show, though Aubron had no worry of anything surpassing his breeding dominance. Yes, there was a power in it and his magic surged within him, eyes only dropping down to fixate on her tits again, how those vines wrapped around her breasts like a sex toy designed specifically for her pleasure. They had lots of those too, yes, and he hoped that his wife planned to bring out some of those that were the most geared towards his kinky fantasies, desires pulsating up from the darkly lustful pits of sexual debauchery. If he knew Rania, his sweetness, as he thought he did, he was sure that she'd come up with just the right things to satisfy his prick.