The Fertility Therapist

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DDDDave
DDDDave
2,184 Followers

Relentlessly he continued pounded her. Again and again she convulsed in ecstasy. Each orgasm was harder and deeper than the last one. She quickly lost count. She had had at least nine more orgasms over the next hour while Doctor Shaun plowed himself deeper and deeper.

Toward the end he caught his arms behind her knees and rolled her up. Almost straight above her, he pile-drived his still rampant cock deeper and deeper! He wanted to force her to take as much of his giant fucker as she could.

To his surprise he was finally able to socket all of his over fifteen inch dick into her tight little cunt. He continued to slam himself into her. Having had two eruptions he was in no rush to cum again but he wanted to give Cecelia an experience that she would not forget! He knew that she had never had a dick like his. And he was vain enough to want her to realize just how enormous, how large, how potent and how magnificent he was as a partner.

She was panting and gasping under him. Moans of excitement, calling on God to help her, she was lying under him and taking the hardest pounding of her life. From time to time she would convulse thru another ecstatic orgasm but mostly she was just taking what he gave her.

"Cecelia, I going to cum again. Do you want me to pack your pussy again?

"In my mouth! I want to taste you again! I love the feeling of your jism as it slides down my throat!"

Slowly extracting himself he stood next to the couch. Llewelyn was still watching from his chair. Neither the Doctor or Cecelia gave him a thought.

"What a man! What muscles! And dear God, what a cock! What balls. I love your cock and balls! Let me suck them, let me show you how much I adore them, how I worship them!" She swung herself to sit in front of him. Her hands roamed over his pecs and abs while she drew his huge dickhead between her lips.

Sitting on the edge of the couch, she began to suck and slurp up their combined fluids that were spread around his groin. Soon she had him cleaned up. His immense dick was throbbing visibly under her ministrations.

"Oh, I love to suck your big dick. Will it ever go soft? It just never goes soft does it? I can spend all day with this hard, thick, ummmm," her voice trailed off as she returned her attention to his cock.

"I need you to cum for me, Doctor. Cum for me! I want to drink it all down. Such a fucking stud!" Her hands were fluttering up and down his shaft while she sucked and licked the cock head.

"I need to drink your cum, Doctor. I need more! More! I need to feel this monster all the way up my cunt again, but first I need to taste your seed!"

"Here it is, you cock hungry slut! I'm going to cum again for you!"

"Oh, yes, call me dirty names! I AM a slut! I'm a cum hungry slut. I love eating your cum! Cum slut, that's what I am! And a size queen! I just didn't know it until I met someone like you. Someone who could fulfill my fantasy's and my needs. Some one with a gigantic cock and a pair of balls that can feed me as much cum as I need! Maybe as much as I want? Like your's, Doctor! Like your gigantic, steel hard baby maker! Cum for me! Don't ever stop cumming for me!"

Cecelia watched in delight as the Doctor's abs tightened and loosened while his enormous cock grew a little stiffer, flexed strongly and then exploded in her hands!

"Fucking hell!" she gasped. "Look at you cum! This is the third time you've emptied your balls for me and you are still cumming so much. Amazing, amazing!"

Cum was splashing off her face, dripping onto her over-sized tits. Laughing and giggling she was massaging his sperm into her face and tits! Once again Dr. Shaun marveled at how she had presented as a demure, plain, woman just a little while ago and now was transformed into a cum-hungry size queen who worshiped his gigantic dick!

"I can't get enough of it! Can you do it again? Doctor, can you feed me your hard dick again?" She was cleaning herself up and licking all of his jism that she could find.

"You want more, do you? You love feeling me going deeper and deeper into you than anyone else can reach, don't you? How do you want to do it this time?"

"Let me ride it like a pony, you horse dicked fucker! I want to ride you until I've tamed your horse cock!"

She pushed him down onto the sofa and jumped onto him. His still stiff hard-on jutted up in front of her, his dick head just below her boobs. Slithering over him she rubbed herself against him. Her tits flattened between them, her erect nipples dragging over his muscles.

"Christ, what a man!" she moaned. "What muscles! So firm, so big and muscular! I love feeling my body against yours. Feeling your hard muscles as they flex, as you force your huge dick into my poor abused pussy! I need to feel that again. I'll never get enough of it, Doctor! I can't get enough of this gigantic, rock hard, pussy pleaser. I'll never get enough! Never!"

After kissing him thoroughly she rose up over him. On her knees she couldn't get high enough to get his dick into her cunt. She had to rise up on one leg to get an angle that would allow her to push herself straight down onto his rampant erection.

"Oh, what a fucking pole," she gasped. "So stiff, so hard! I've never felt anything like it. I didn't know anyone could be this large, this potent, this good a fuck! I don't think I've ever really had sex before! Not like this! I keep cumming, harder than ever! SO hard, so often so quickly! God, you are the ultimate! What a fuck, what a man! No one compares to you, Master"

Reaching out she pulled his hands to her boobs.

"Squeeze me! Pull on my nipples! Play with my big titties! I'm never going to hide them again! I want men to know how sexy I am. What a hot fuck I can be if they are man enough!"

Her husband, sitting forgotten in front of her didn't react to this latest insult. Although she was facing her husband while riding her lover, Cecelia never spared a glance for him. All of her attention was on riding the most enormous cock in the world.

"Oh Doctor, you make all other men puny and inadequate! There is no one with balls and a cock like this! So massive. So gigantically big. So potent! So much cum, so many times in a row! I'll never be satisfied again without feeling you in my tight little cunt. Between my lips, while I'm sucking down all of your sperm!

"Ugh, I'm cumming again! It's so easy! I can cum with you so often and so quickly!" She was leaning forward over him, dragging her tits across his face, encouraging him to suck. Her nipples were still stiff with excitement.

Three orgasms later she slid off him. While kissing him deeply and praising his immense dick, she beat him off with one hand while the other toyed with her clitoris. As he started to spasm she felt another cum wash over her.

This time there was no bookcase in the way. His initial spurt landed over eight feet away, just short of Llewelyn's feet. The next several spurted onto the Doctor's face and chest before she recovered enough to suck up his cum. There was enough for her to have to swallow several times before he had emptied himself. Her hands fondled his dick and ball sack while she regained her breath.

He never went soft while she played with his genitals. As stiff as ever, his cock towered over her head while she snuffled and sucked his ball sack.

While wiping up the Doctor's offering and stuffing it into her mouth she spoke to her husband. "Llewellyn, go home. I'm not done here." She kissed the dick she was still holding. It spasmed as her lips touched it, forcing one last dollop of cum to roll down the shaft. "I'll get a ride from the Doctor when I've finished riding the Doctor." She chuckled at her humor before continuing, "Make me dinner so it's ready when I get home. I may still be hungry." She returned to sucking up the cum that covered the Doctor and her. For a moment Llewelyn didn't move.

"Well? Go home!" she commanded.

Ignoring Llewellyn, she knelt on the couch, She crouched, facing the bookcase. She arched her back to emphasize her tight little butt. She paid no attention as her husband got out of his chair. Making kissy lips over her shoulder to the Doctor she implored him, "Fuck me again. You're still hard! Looks like you could cum again in minutes. Drive your big fat dick as far up my little pussy as you can. I adore the feelings you give me! So long, so hard. so... Gggaaahhh!" His dick was inches deep into her as he began to thrust himself between her soaking wet pussy lips.

"Oh, fuck, yeah!" She sobbed, "That's what I need! Guh, fuuhhh! So deep, so hard even though you just dumped a huge load all over me! What a gigantic fucker! So LONG, so HARD still!," she sobbed in lust.

"How much can you cum? How many loads can I pull out of you today? I want it all! Don't hold back. Give me all your sperm you horse-cocked stud!" She was giggling and laughing as she spoke. As hard as he was fucking her, she was pushing herself back at him even harder!

As he pulled the door shut behind him Llewellyn heard her address the Doctor over the sounds of the slapping flesh and squeaking springs.

"I only exist to worship you, my Lord and Master! I adore your giant dick and balls! You are my everything! Fill me as only you can, again and again and again. I need it more than ever! There is no limit to how much you can cum, is there?" Though the closed door he heard the sound of the sofa creaking as they continued to fuck.

Hours later that evening he heard a car pull up into the driveway. Peering out the kitchen window he saw his wife slowly rise up in the passenger seat. She got out and strutted around the car to pull open the driver's door. Cecelia's dress was open to the waist, her tits hanging out in the night air for easy access for Dr. Shaun.

Falling to her knees she pulled the Doctor's half erect dick to her and began to suck feverishly. It seemed that he was not wearing any pants!

"Grab my titties, Master! Play with my big fat titties! I want to feel you pinch and fondle me!" She pulled his hands to her chest when he didn't respond fast enough.

Following her demand he played with those rosy peaks of pulchritude while she stroked and fondled his erection.

"I can't stop," she sobbed. "I don't want to stop. Let me have more, my darling, my Lord and Master! Let me prove myself to you! More! Oh, I love this huge dick so much! These balls," She kissed and licked the two giant gonads. "And your endless gouts of cum! Mine! All mine!"

And for the next twenty minutes Llewelyn stood, rooted to the spot, while he watched his wife, the wife that had never offered oral sex to him, watched as she serviced a man she had just met that afternoon. He watched as his wife provided a master class on how to suck dick. She sucked and licked, fondled and stroked, lapped and kissed Dr. Erik Shaun's immense hard-on to one ejaculation after another.

Despite the number of times that he had shot his cum into, onto and all over Cecelia he was still able to provide her with gouts of sperm!

Every time she coaxed another eruption she would let the first few spurts splash on her smiling face, then into her hair and onto her already cum stained clothes. The rest she sucked down as if famished. Then she would start all over again.

Her breasts and nipples were glazed with his cum. She would pause from time to time to scrape it up and slather it into her mouth. Pushing her tits up to her lips she licked up what she could reach with her tongue

Her bruised and puffy lips still could not spread far enough to take his cock head into her mouth. But she suckled and nursed, licked and lapped, fondled, stroked and pulled on his massive cock like a pro!

She had never touched her lips to Llewellyn's miserable little cock. She had never been the slightest bit interested. But in one afternoon she had metamorphosed from a demure, church going young lady to, to, what ever this was.

He kept watch as Cecelia finished her transformation to a cum-sucking, cock-hungry size queen. Her hunger, her need for sperm and big, rock hard cock was overwhelming! Once she had been hesitant to even touch his almost five inch penis.

Now she was, well, worship was the only word for it. She was worshiping a monster, fifteen and one half inch long, five inch thick cock. Larger than the largest cock he had ever thought imaginable. And still, after hours of fucking and sucking that monster was still rock hard and capable of blowing more cum onto Cecelia in one ejaculation that he would be able to produce in a full day!

Despite himself, as he watched Llewellyn became aroused and then, with-out touching himself, dribbled out his tiny offering. It barely stained his pants.

Finally the Doctor reached down and pushed Cecilia gently away. He was still erect.

"We'll do this again, never fear. Call my office and we'll set an appointment. Now go inside and get some rest. You'll need it for the next time we get together."

Reluctantly she got to her feet and after kissing him deeply while trying to fondle his still erect dick she entered the house.

"I'm home, Little Limply," she announced. "Bring my dinner to the bedroom. But don't get any ideas. You use the pull out sofa in the rec room from now on!"

As she headed up the stairs she mumbled to herself. "Fucking Fuck! What a man! What a FUCK! So fucking big. So hard, so stiff. Again and again! So much cum! What a MAN! What a stud! So much more of a man! More in one load than Little Limply could cum in a day! Sad! But no longer. I won't settle any longer! I can't wait to drain his balls again," she sighed.

Slowly he got her plate out of the oven and went upstairs. He quietly opened the bedroom door.

She was collapsed across the bed, naked and face down. Between her legs he could see her red, raw, chaffed pussy lips. A small river of fluids was dripping onto the bedspread. She was asleep, snoring softly.

He put the tray down next to the bed and crept out of the room.

End.

DDDDave
DDDDave
2,184 Followers
12