The Festival Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amy looked up at me. "Go on then. Fuck her."

I edged forward, grabbing hold of Kate's ankles and pushing them apart. Then, lining up my dick, I slid it in all the way to the base. She was tight but incredibly wet. She started moaning and my girlfriend held her head still and started stroking her face.

After a few minutes of fucking like this, I was getting close to cumming. But I wanted her to squirt again, So I bent my knees a little and angled my prick up so it was stroking her G-spot. This did the trick and almost immediately she was yelling and thrashing about and squirt after squirt of warm, clear liquid was spraying out of her pussy, drenching my balls and running down my thighs.

I looked up to see Amy, her fingers stroking her friend's face, and her eyes transfixed by the sight of my cock slamming in and out of that soaking pussy. She lifted her eyes to look at me and they were shining with lust. It was too much for me and I pulled out of Kate, spraying my cum all over her body, as far up as her cheek, over her tits, and on her stomach.

I was standing there with my cock in my hand, panting, admiring my handiwork, and watching my cum start to run off Kate's stomach and drip down onto the already soaked carpet, when the door opened and Jen and Ste walked in……………

12