The Festival Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While Keira came again from the extra stimulation on her clit, Amy, Kate and I shared a threeway kiss. Then Amy broke away and threw one of her legs over Keira's body, presenting with her open cunt just above where I was splitting Keira's in two. I growled as I pulled out of Keira and slid my cock into Amy.

"Oh yes, Nick. Fuck me," the blonde girl moaned.

I had other ideas. I pulled out of her and slid straight back into Keira.

"Yes! Fuck me!" shouted the French girl.

Then I pulled out of Keira and slammed it back into Amy. I carried on alternating between these two gorgeous women, while Kate quickly pulled off her green dress and underwear, then knelt between them, sliding one hand to rub Amy's clit.

After a few minutes Amy came to a shuddering climax and rolled off Keira. I slid back into Keira who also started cumming, then Kate immediately took Amy's place, and with barely a pause I rammed my rock solid cock into the redhead.

While I alternated my cock between the French girl and her cousin my girlfriend came and knelt next to me, rubbing my chest.

"That looks so fucking hot," she said. "Which one feels better?" I slid into Kate. "That one?" I pulled out and slid into Keira. "Or that one?"

I wasn't interested in talking. I was consumed by an animalistic desire to keep fucking these three hot women for as long as I possibly could. By alternating between them I was able to hold off from cumming, but they were both cumming now, writhing together, their nipples brushing against each other and Kate's fiery hair flying about around the pretty French girl's face.

Amy then said: "Let me suck it."

I pulled out of Keira's pussy and knelt there holding my throbbing angry cock. Amy lowered her sweet mouth to engulf it and sucked off both girls' juices from it. While she did, the two other girls started kissing. They rolled over, so Kate was beneath her cousin and I was presented with a view of Keira's beautiful ass. I lifted Amy of my cock and moved over to slide it back into Keira's pussy.

Amy looked and then got a dirty look in her eyes. She put each of her hands on the French girl's asscheeks and pulled them apart, giving me a clear view of her puckered asshole. I took the hint and started rubbing my thumb around her star.

She started cumming again and screaming something in French.

"Fuck her in the bum," said Amy to me.

I didn't need to be told twice. I pulled out of the teenager's cunt and lined my cock up against her sphincter.

Kate had moved out from underneath her cousin and was now watching what I was doing. All of a sudden she seemed to have a twinge of protectiveness as she asked Keira if she'd been fucked there before.

"Non, jamais" she replied. "But now I want. Do it, Nick."

Before I could push it in, Kate grabbed hold of my dick. I looked at her, a wild, desperate look in my eyes. There was no way she was going to stop me doing this.

She looked at me seriously. "Slowly, you big fucker. All right?"

I nodded and she looked down to line up my cock with her cousin's asshole.

She needed have worried so much. Keira had already cum about seven times and wasn't about to tense up now. I worked my cockhead into her tight hole and then slid the rest of my nine inches in quite easily. It was unbelievably hot and tight and I could feel her tunnel throbbing around me. She'd gone quiet and was just breathing heavily, occasionally emitting little mews of pleasure.

Kate was stroking her cousin's back and checking she was ok. The French girl just nodded, sweat spraying from her long black hair.

"Fuck me now. Hard! Come on!" she shouted.

I did just that. I grabbed hold of her asscheeks, pulled my cock out then ramming it back in, again and again, not stopping when she started cumming, screaming French obscenities.

Then Amy, who was knelt next to me watching intently, and gently wiping the sweat from my forehead, said: "Let me suck it again."

I grunted and pulled right out of Keira, again presenting my cock to my girlfriend. She lay down beneath it, and looked into my eyes before sticking out her tongue and running it up the entire length of my cock. Then she slid her full lips right down it so my balls were resting on her chin. I roared with the effort of not cumming and looked away to see that Keira had replaced my cock with three of her fingers. She was plunging them in and out of her open asshole and screaming in excitement. Even Kate was lost for words. She was kneeling beside her cousin idly rubbing herself, and watching wide-eyed as the teenager fingered her own asshole.

Amy was caressing my glans with her tongue and obviously wanted me to shoot my load down her throat, but there was one more thing I wanted to do to Keira before I came. I pulled my cock out of my girlfriend and grabbed the beautiful French girl, rolling her onto her front and straddling her chest. She just looked up at me, her face a mixture of exhaustion and pure lust. My cock was so rigid I had to lean forward to get it between her tits. She held those perfect orbs together as I pushed it in between them, my shaft rubbing against that smooth skin, lubricated by the juices of three cunts and one asshole I'd already fucked.

As the cum boiled deep in my balls I knew I couldn't last much longer. Amy and Kate both moved their pussies near to Keira's head and she reached over to lap at them in turn, as they panted in excitement. They were both rubbing their clits hard and then Amy moved her hand inside Kate's hole. She looked down at my huge cock slipping in between Keira's tits and said: "I want you both to cum on her face."

Kate and I groaned in excitement at the idea and I sped up my pumping. My girlfriend angled her fingers up in Kate's pussy to stroke the g-spot and immediately Kate screamed at the top of her voice: "OH! FUCK! YES! I'M CUMMING!!"

The first squirt from her pussy hit Keira's mouth. The eighteen year old opened her mouth in surprise just as I released my first spurt of cum. It shot into her mouth and was joined there by more of Kate's girl juice. Together we shouted out in elation as we sprayed our juices all over the pretty girl's face and neck and chest. I couldn't believe how much cum I had left in my balls. It kept spurting out in stringy white wads and mingling with Kate's musky liquid until the writhing, panting teenager beneath us was drenched, and the only sound was her murmuring: "Oh, oui. More. Give me more cum. Oh yes. More."

Finally the cum dried up and I collapsed back onto the sleeping bag, utterly exhausted. As I drifted away into unconsciousness, my final image was of my cum, mingled with Kate's, running over Keira's perfect tits and my beautiful blonde girlfriend leaning over them and starting to lick it all off. I fell asleep with a smile on my face.

12