The Fetish Club

Story Info
A night of perversion.
1.7k words
4.12
62.3k
12
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All around me were scenes of perversion and debauchery as I walked in through the door of this club a Bangkok bargirl had recommended.

I paid my $250 in Baht and the young denim mini-skirted girl gave me a necklace and some letters to slide on to it. She explained that the letters related to the fetishes I got off on. A for anal, b for bondage, s for scat etc. If letters were black then I was a giver, red for receiver and red and black for both...

I went to the bar, got a beer and sat down to watch.

On the stage was a guy bent over sucking a guy in female clothing while he was being dildo raped by a girl. Another guy was having his arse whipped.

As I was drinking my beer, a girl sat beside me wearing a white singlet and black micro-skirt. She grabbed my hand and shoved it up under her skirt. Her panties were soaking.

I whispered in her ear. "Is that your cunt juice?"

She nodded. "You like?"

I nodded. She led me to a room where there were lots of female clothing and several guys getting dressed.

"I noticed the X on your necklace so thought you might like to dress up."

"Yes."

She got several items and helped me into them, corset with stockings, thong panties and high heels and led me off into another room. I was laid down on a mattress and my wrists and ankles secured to cuffs set into the floor.

I looked around to see several other guys and chicks similarly secured. My girl straddled my face pressing her pantied crotch against my mouth. I shoved my tongue against the soaked gusset, forcing the cotton into her pussy. The smell and taste of her juices made me rock hard as my tongue worked harder and harder to fuck her hole. I was in heaven. In between her sighing sounds she encouraged me to tongue her harder.

"Oh yeah, Baby, give it to me! You want my piss too?"

"Yes." I said in between sucks .She got up peeled her panties off and straddled my face her pussy just above my mouth.

"Open wide!" As soon as I obeyed she let go a stream of her golden wine just fast enough for me to swallow and not drop. I gulped as fast as I could, savouring the smell of the salty liquid of her personal juice. My cock was throbbing, but in my secured position there was nothing I could do about it.

When she had emptied her bladder she picked up the discarded panties and shoved them inside her wet pussy until just a small piece protruded. Then she withdrew them, rolled them into a ball and shoved them in my mouth, gagging me. She slipped on her skirt and moved to another part of the room to a guy who was tied naked, upright, arms above his heads and ankles tied to cuffs set into the floor splayed .She grabbed his balls and squeezed them between her hands until he screamed before letting them go. Stepping back she gave them a mighty kick with her right boot. Again he screamed, trying to double over, but his restraints preventing this from happening.

"You want this to happen to you, honey?" A female voice whispered into my ear, sensually. I noticed her looking at my necklace. "You have a t for torture."

I looked up at her to see her wearing a leather micro-skirt and black leather studded bra. I felt her leather booted leg pushing down on my cock hard, the stiletto heel pressing into my scrotum even harder. My screams of pain were stifled by the gag.

She stopped, pulled down my panties and put a condom over my cock, before repeating, but this time even harder. It was excruciating as she now placed more of her weight down, the stiletto heel digging further into my ball sac. The pain soon turned to pleasure, my cock throbbing until I lost control and shot my load. She must have sensed my orgasm because she stopped. Smiling, pulling my panties down she used her sole to milk me more. Stooping down she removed the condom carefully and tipped the contents into a specimen jar she had in her pocket, already half full of cum.

She untied me and removed the panties

"You want to come to the bukkake show?" She asked. I nodded.

On the stage a girl, lying naked on a low table, was surrounded by 30 or so guys with their cocks hanging out. My girl made room for me and she and some of the other club girls came in front with their specimen jars and poured the contents into 2 large beakers until they were practically full. One of the beakers was given to the girl who slowly drank from it. This was the catalyst for the guys to start masturbating and even though I had just cum I joined in. As the guys were about to ejaculate they moved forward so that they could cum over her body, choosing the part of her body they wanted to unload onto.

To my surprise I managed to spurt onto her breasts.

When we had all finished one of the girls poured the other beaker over her face, tits and pussy until her body was glistening with sperm. A couple of guys knelt beside her and started to lick the cum off her. Others followed until about a quarter of them were doing it. One was even fisting her pussy as well.

I decided to go exploring. And entered the first room I came to. What I saw made my cock immediately rock hard again. A guy lying face up, naked with a girl crouching over his face, her anus inches from his mouth, as she shitted straight into it. Half a dozen guys were standing around watching. She moved down to his chest and forced out another log, a small one, to land on it.

She put on a pair of latex gloves and proceeded to smear the shit over his mouth, down his chest and over his genitals masturbating him until he came into the gloved hand.

She passed her gloved hand around and most of the guys licked from it.

In another area a girl was lying face up on a rubber sheet with a queue of guys taking their turn to piss and shit over her. I needed to go too so joined the queue, well there wasn't really one. I removed my panties, found a space and pointed my cock at her mouth and emptied it onto it, some of which she swallowed and then I turned around and squatted over her breasts, forcing out some shit to cover it before sitting on her face so she could lick my hole clean.

The other guys had gone and the sight of her shit and piss covered body really aroused me. I removed my corset and stockings and lay down on top of her to give her a body slide. She smiled at me, rolled me over so she was on top and slid her body up and down, smearing all the lovely waste onto my flesh, several times, before she must have sensed how rock hard I was and positioned herself so that my cock was soon inside her pussy. I just lay back and let her do the work. It didn't take long before I shot my load inside her.

She got up and led me to the showers where we showered off all the lovely waste. She found a towel and dried me off. Then I dried her off before we went our separate ways.

I continued my exploration and went upstairs into the first room I came to. It was a dungeon with several guys in various positions naked and 6 Mistresses in black leather dominating them.

One guy was tied spread-eagled to the floor with a ball separator between his testicles. A mistress was alternately kicking each ball and also whipping them with a long thin cane. Another was kneeling over a stool and having his arse whipped while he was being forced by another mistress to suck the cock of the one she was whipping.

"Over here, slut!" One of the mistresses wearing a leather corset, stockings and high heels ordered me.

I obeyed and she grabbed my hand and guided me to rings hanging down from the ceiling, securing both my wrists to them and also my ankles to rings set into the floor.

She ran her whip down my body from behind at first sensually then short, quick lashes. Before coming around the front she quickly clamped some weights to my nipples and placed a cock harness and ball separator separating my testicles. I was quite flaccid.


Next she put over my penis a leather sheath, tying it loosely.

"Let's see how much self-control you have. There are tiny needles inside the sheath." She told me with a smile. "So don't have any sexy thoughts!"

I watched her reverse the whip and shove the handle into her pussy fucking herself with it. I tried closing my eyes, but to no avail as the erotic sight of her fucking herself started to make me harden. I could feel the needles bite into my foreskin and I screamed. She stopped and turned her attention to one of the other slaves allowing him to lick the handle clean.

"What do you say, slave?" She shouted.

"Thank you, Mistress for the reward of your lovely juices."

She turned back to me, pulling on the weights to make me scream more, but at least it made me become a little limper so the needles didn't dig in. It was only short-lived because she repeated her self-fucking only harder this time and making tiny whimpers of pleasure.

"I bet you'd like to fuck me, slave, wouldn't you? I am so wet. Or maybe you'd like to lick my dripping cunt?"

I lost it. I became rock hard and screamed in agony. She laughed.

"Would you like me to masturbate you?"

"Yes please." When she started to wrap her hand over the sheath. I realized how she was going to do it and I begged her to stop as I had changed my mind.

"Probably the right decision else you won't be able to fuck any chicks for a week."

She untied me and after dressing I left the club knowing I would return in a couple of days.